Listening To Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounds silly and contrived now but I took hold of his hand remarking how big it was, like his body -- I asked him if he was big all over. He grinned so I said I bet I was making him grow big. He grinned again and nodded. I told him I could make him get even bigger then slowly lifted his hand to place it over my bra, asking him if he liked my pretty lacy underwear, encouraging him to take a really good look at my body."

Jane gave Tony a brief smile before staring out through the windscreen as though she was lost in her thoughts, replaying the scene. Her hands slowly slid up the insides of her thighs taking the hem of her skirt with them until they rested either side of her vulva. Tony felt his heart miss a beat when she exposed her tight white cotton panties seeing, to his excitement the faint trace of a damp line. She let a finger make tiny circles over where he imagined her clitoris to be.

"Oh Tony, I feel so aroused just thinking about how dreadfully I behaved!"

The man's professionalism was about to ruin his chances of potentially having any sort of sexual encounter with this incredible young housewife; or so he thought.

"You said you wanted our relationship to stay neutral," he reminded her, "I'm supposed to be your advisor, a sounding board, a man with no attachment or connection to whom you can freely talk to, independent and non-judgemental."

"I know I did Tony," said Jane as she took a deep breath, her finger now pressing much harder against the top of her slit. "I feel such a selfish bitch, and unreasonable, expecting you to sit quietly listening to every salacious detail of my sexual exploits -- after all, you are a man, and say what you like about being trained to listen to the most shocking of stories but I'm sure you must get turned on. I want you to unzip your pants Tony -- I want you to feel free to pleasure yourself while I talk to you, and I want to watch you! We can keep each other at arms length -- but still give each other pleasure!"

Tony laughed nervously, "This is crazy!"

Jane didn't respond but instead continued her story while unfastening her blouse.

"I took hold of Tommy's hand and slowly moved it all over my body, watching him become aroused, though he looked confused. When I made his hand rub my belly then opened my legs he almost cried out -- and he did just that when I suddenly pressed his fingers against my clit!"

Jane's voice went up a tone and she sounded very excited, "He was totally out of his depth -- he must have never touched a woman there before, he was gasping in air! I told him he must feel uncomfortable, that I could see his cock straining against his denims.

'Take it out Tommy!' I said, 'It's okay -- I'll help you.'

I undid his button and unzipped his jeans -- oh my god his cock was really big! I had to work really hard to get the thing out of his underwear -- but when it sprang free, oh Tony, I just fastened my hand around it and began to wank him off! Tommy was like putty in my hands and I made him sit still in the chair while I examined every bit of his dick; it's big purple head and the tiny slit and I even bent down to kiss and lick him.

I was scared I'd make him 'cum' too soon so I eased off and slipped the robe off my shoulders; I told Tommy to put his arms around me and unfasten my bra.

'Would you like to see my tits Tommy?' I whispered, 'Would you like to suck my nipples?'

My, it felt good -- though he was a bit rough and clumsy -- and he almost lost control when my bra fell away and he saw my naked breasts. I eased his head forward and told him to suck! Then I got him to do what you are doing now Tony, masturbate for me while I watched. I told him, no commanded, that he stand up and wank for me, and though I really wanted him inside me, fucking me, I made him 'cum' inside my mouth! Oh Tony, I couldn't get enough; I sucked his cock and licked his balls.

It didn't work out to plan though because I had intended to let him recover, to calm down, - then I would have taken him upstairs."

Jane hesitated and moaned at the thought, working her hand against her cunt; Tony too jerked his wrist rapidly to and fro.

"What happened?" he asked urgently.

Jane drew in air as she almost brought herself to completion, "Brian came back! He came in as I was putting on my robe and Tommy was fastening his pants. He saw that I had taken off my bra -- he saw enough to know that I had seduced Tommy. We all tried to make normal small talk until Brian pulled me toward him and gave me a smacker of a kiss right in front of Tommy, pulling my robe apart. My bare tits were on view to each of them. Brian mauled my breast quite roughly and told Tommy to go on ahead. I saw the lad look back just after Brian had untied my robe and pulled it completely apart; he heard Brian say he wanted to fuck me before they left. We did it standing up against the wall. I whispered in Brian's ear and asked him to make me a promise -- to bring Tommy back to visit again! I want to fuck him Tony!"

The couple in the car caused the suspension springs to bounce. It was just as well Tony had driven to a more secluded spot before Jane had told her tale.

"Let it come Tony! Let me see it spurt! Point it at me!"

The woman caught what she could and licked her fingers rubbing some sperm into her tits.

"What do you think then Tony," Jane asked her friend as they both lay panting in their seats, catching their breath, "Do you think it wise to tell Rob all that went on -- I'm not sure he would cope?"

Tony felt uneasy about where this was leading.

"Hell, I'm not sure what to say," he said, "But it's a damn certainty that he'll soon find out -- the way you are carrying on, well, there's no way you can keep it a secret. Tell me honestly Jane -- if you want sex with other men and your husband is keen to let you do it, then what's the real reason you're holding back with him?"

Jane turned her head away from him while she considered her answer, then strapping on her seat belt ready to be taken home she said, "Because he will cramp my style -- there's lots of things I want to try -- and that might be too much of a shock for him. He doesn't realise just how dirty his little wife would like to be; and I might enjoy it more if he's not there to watch!"

"You might have to compromise," said Tony using the same tone of voice he reserved for his clients. "If you really insist on going down this highly unusual and risky road it might be wise to include Rob at least occasionally. He wants to experience some unconventional sex involving his wife and other men -- so why not go along with the idea -- after all, it's not as though the thought abhors you is it?"

A while later as Tony dropped her off, Jane leaned back into the car, "I'll phone you when I need to talk," she said, "I think I am feeling confident enough to go further for Rob now, that's if he still feels the inclination."

"Well if everything works out for you then you won't need me again," Tony pointed out.

"Oh I think I will!" smiled Jane, "I think I have a plan of action -- and you feature in it."

12