Loki and Simarra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing left for me in this life, I'm glad that you're here..."

"Why are you glad that I'm here? You said that you don't know who I am."

She looked into his eyes then, and hers reflected the sorrow that filled her soul. They made his blood run cold at the intensity of the sorrow that passed from her eyes, and mirrored the feelings that he carried in his heart.

"Of course I know who you are, or more accurately what you are since I don't know your name. You're the answer to my hopes and dreams, the one that's been sent to end my suffering. Please, just make it quick."

She turned her face away from his and closed her eyes. She didn't squeeze them shut as though preparing for pain; they closed lightly, as if she was waiting for sleep or a kiss.

"I'm afraid that I'm not the answer to your prayers my beauty, but we have much to discuss. It's a change of plan, but I find that I do tire of this realm."

"Realm...realm? Why does that sound familiar to me? As in nine realms?"

She felt him stiffen against her as she wracked her brain to try and remember why this seemed familiar. Loki had started breathing harder as a realization washed over him, he'd never seen her completely in the flesh and it had been so long - could it be?

"Simarra?"

Her eyes shot open while she began to shake when she heard him say her name and almost immediately after she made eye contact with him; they were surrounded by a blindingly white light.

"H-How do you know my name?" It was the first time she'd shown a hint of fear in his presence, and she continued to shake as he seemed to mold his body to hers while his facial features softened and seemed to grow more sinister at the same time.

"Oh Simarra," he said as he pressed his chest against hers, effectively trapping her against the wall with his body. He placed his left hand behind her head and gently drew her closer to his face, his breath fanning against her cheek. "I know more than your name Simarra, I know you. I thought I'd gone mad and imagined you, but here you are in the flesh and my my; what flesh it is."

His proximity, his nose in her hair above her ear, and his breath on her face were starting to have an effect on her that she wasn't at all comfortable with. She was still shaking, but not as vigorously as she had been when he'd first called her name. It was as if she knew him from somewhere, but it was impossible that they'd ever met before. What could he possibly be going on about?

"Who are you?" she managed to uncharacteristically squeak out as the light grew increasingly bright.

"My dear Simarra, I am Loki," she had a brief image flash into her head of Loki drifting in the stars, smiling at her, and the last thing she could comprehend was the feel of his slight stubble against her cheek, and him wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer before her world went dark.

**********)_)*********

More to come from these two...stay tuned and don't forget to vote!

12