Madhuri's Premiere Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this, Ragini? No hug, no kiss, just shoot the bullets of questions at your favourite director?" Romeo said with a mild reproach in his voice.

Flashing her trademark screen smile, Ragini stepped forward "I am sorry, Sir. I wasn't sure I was allowed, when such glamorous actresses are dying to be in your arms."

Of course, this exchange would be off-screen as Ragini came close and hugged Romeo. Her slim, young body pressed tight against him as she kissed him. Her kiss was every bit as intense and hot as any actress would give Romeo. As their lips meshed together she accepted his tongue in her mouth and sucked on it slowly. Romeo's hands were caressing her bare back through the thin straps of her top and she only wiggled seductively when his fingers cupped her butt and squeezed.

"When can I come for a private, overnight interview?" She whispered in Romeo's ear as they broke the kiss slowly.

"Next week. Talk to Amrita Rao for the day." Romeo whispered in response in her ear.

Dr. Nene couldn't hear the whispers but he did see Ragini's lips move close to Romeo's ear. He suspected, correctly, that Romeo had nailed this sexy reporter before, and would fuck her again soon. His wife Madhuri, it was clear to him, was only one of the Director's fucktoys and nothing more. The woman who was his only love and his legal wife, was the powerful man's whore in the true sense of the word, the thought sent shivers up Dr. Nene's spine.

It took Ragini a minute catch her breath and correct her lipstick. Then she came back with the same question.

"Well," Romeo said "I am here to congratulate, Madhuri, Esha and their co-stars on the release of their film. As for using Esha in a project, she's a beautiful girl, a talented actress and a favourite of many directors. Any director, myself included, would be lucky to have her."

With a smile Ragini turned to Esha "Romeo Sir slipped out of that as usual, Esha. But what about you, can you tell us if he has offered you a role in any project or if he did how would you feel?"

Esha was ready for her "I am sure you know that any actress in Bollywood would consider herself lucky to work under Romeo Sir. I am really thrilled that Sir is here today to support us, and in the future if Sir offered me a film, I would not even read the script. I would simply get to his office and say "Use me any way you like!", that's how much trust I have in his artistic capabilities and his vision."

Ragini smiled "Thank you, Esha. That was great!"

Just then somebody came running to ask Romeo and the actresses to come to the auditorium. The show was about to start.

================ End of Part 1 ==============================

12