Madhuri's Premiere Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore, will you take this lovely girl to Deepu and tell her to put her on this week's menu?" Romeo said to Madhuri then turned to Rashmi "Would you like to be an entree or a dessert, pet?"

"I will be whatever you like, Sir." Rashmi said, looking into his eyes "But I would love to be the chocolate bar on the table, that you can unwrap and devour whenever you want, even if you just get up in the middle of the night for a glass of water."

"Good answer!" Romeo slapped her ass lightly and kissed her on the lips, this one a brief but wet kiss "Take her, slut!" He said to Madhuri.

As Rashmi walked away with Madhuri, she asked "Does 'this week's menu' mean I will get a call some time this week, Ma'am?"

"No, it means you will report to his mansion tomorrow and you will be his bitch for the whole week. During this he may fuck you all week, or just once in the week, or maybe none. It's up to him and his mood. But you will be his bitch and at his beck and call."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for explaining that, Ma'am."

"What happens after a week depends on how well you do and how much he likes you. You may end up becoming his live-in whore or you may end up, well, anywhere, I guess..."

"I understand, Ma'am. I am really excited for this opportunity!"

"You should be." Madhuri said dryly "The best opportunity for a struggling actress. And you look like a nice piece of ass!"

"Thank you, Ma'am. Of course, I will keep my place in mind in the household. You are his senior whore, I will obey all my seniors and comply with all the commands."

"Smart girl too!" Madhuri said but her face relaxed and she smiled.

Behind them, at the table, Romeo offered his hand to Esha Gupta "Would you like to dance, my darling?"

=============== End of Part 2 =================

12