Making Nice with the Store Clerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't doubt I can take care of myself. I've been doing it for a long time now." I moved closer to her and licked her fingers as well.

"But can you tell me it's better than my cock?"

"No, but I can still get the job done. Now are you going to finish fucking me or is it time to leave?"

I quickly moved behind her, but instead of fucking her, I spanked her ass several times. With each spank, she grunted. I was a bit pissed, but under control so that I wouldn't hurt her. When her ass was red from getting whacked, I quickly buried my cock deep into her cunt which was so wet I could almost feel no friction.

"Now tell me, which is better, my cock buried in your slutty pussy or your fingers?" I whacked her ass one more time to prove my point.

"No contest", she grunted, "your cock is way better."

"That's right, and don't you forget it." I spanked her hard one more time and I felt her body shudder. Her cheeks were red from the last spanking, so I gently massaged them again, hoping I didn't hurt her. As I massaged her ass, I spread the cheeks and again viewed her little round hole. There was a glimmer from all the cum that had run across it on its path to my bed sheets. With two fingers from my right hand, I again penetrated her ass and she let out a long, deep sigh. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed as I finger fucked her ass. I had stopped moving my hips and sat on my heels as I moved my fingers easily in and out of her ass.

Mary was making whimpering noises each time I penetrated her ass and I decided to see if she could take my cock. I pulled my cock out of her soaked pussy, sat up higher and ran my cock between her ass cheeks. She didn't respond, so on my next push across her ass so I used my fingers to push the head against her small, puckered asshole. Her eyes opened, but her only other response was to tip her hips so that I could get a better angle.

With very little resistance, I quickly pushed the head of my thick cock through the tight ring and into her anal canal. She groaned as I easily slid into her and soon was all the way into her ass. I looked down at her and said "So, you like getting ass fucked."

"Yes, but you're the first man I've ever had do it. I've only used toys before." She was panting and when I pulled out, her eyes closed and she sighed deeply.

As wet as my cock was, I was able to quickly get into a good, hard rhythm. Since her pussy was so wet and full of cum, fucking her ass was much better as I was able to feel the friction as I slid along the walls of her ass. I smacked her ass again and she grunted. I was getting close and picked up the pace till our thighs were slapping together. She had reached under her and was stroking her clit.

"I'm going to cum", I shouted and after a few more strokes I flooded her bowels with another load of cum. Her experienced fingers were able to finish her off and she came at the same time, almost pushing me out of her ass. But I held onto her hips and pulled her tighter against me as I shot another load into her. One more load escaped my cock and I finally released her hips and fell back onto the bed.

We were both gasping for air as we recovered and I eventually crawled over to her and kissed her tenderly. We lay in bed for another half hour before I got up and made us some breakfast. After breakfast we took a shower together, got dressed and I took her back to her car. Since the bar was at the end of a strip mall, she didn't really have to do the walk of shame. I got out and walked around my car to her. We kissed for a few minutes before I stepped back to let her into her car.

"Can I see you again?" she asked.

"Definitely. Do you always work the same shift?"

"Yes, but I was hoping for sometime other then work."

"I was only asking so that I could ask you to dinner Friday night."

She blushed and said "Oh, sorry. I thought I was getting the blow off. I'm free on Friday. But let me get your number in case something changes and I have to call you."

We exchanged numbers, kissed again and she drove home. Of course we'd see each other again, I thought to myself. How could I pass on someone who loved sex as much as a guy? I chuckled to myself as I got back into my car and drove home.