Making the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my customary glass of water by my bedside and then set a little blue pill next to it. The pill had been a gag gift for my birthday and I'd kept it with its three comrades, never thinking I might have a use for it. Then I eased myself into the bed where my guest was busy snoring off her drunk. It was really quite th luxury when I sidled up to her naked form and draped my arm around her breasts. She fidgeted a little bit and then cuddled herself up to me before slipping into a deep sleep.

Satisfied with the company of a warm woman in my bed, I readily slipped off to a comfortable sleep as well.

I didn't stir again until the clock buzzed at six on Saturday morning. I reached over and clicked it off wondering why I'd set it so early on my day off? A delicate hand pawed at my back and I remembered the night before. I turned gently and in the early morning glow I saw my guest happily sleeping next to me. Her hand drifted to my fat belly and playfully tugged at my belly hairs. I reached for my water and was about to take a swig when I remembered to find the little pill. It was right where I'd left it and it was soon the first thing I'd have for breakfast.

I slipped back into the warm covers and lay on my back, unsure of what to do next. Melissa, in her sleepy innocence, lazily placed her hand on my hip, her fingers perilously close to my crotch. Ever so gently, I reached over and touched her breast, my fingers tracing a feathery touch along the young skin. The little bud of a nipple swelled up in response to my attentions and it swelled more as I brushed my index finger over it.

The promise of the blowjob the night before was nothing in the world compared to luxuriating with this beautiful nymph first thing in the morning. I breathed a silent, and blasphemous, prayer of thanks to God for giving me this moment.

With an empty stomach it wasn't long before the effects of my little blue pill were being realized. I felt a vigor I hadn't felt in over twenty years coursing through my body. Maybe a half-hour passed between my taking the pill and its taking effect and I amazed at the throbbing monster tenting up the blankets. It was even more amazing when a certain delicate hand wrapped around it and gave me the most gentle attentions I could ever have imagined!

In the growing light I looked at Melissa's face and saw her lips pursing in a kind of tempo. The tempo matched that of her hand on my cock. Then it wisely occured to me to wonder what her other hand was up to. Or down to.

Her moans grew in intensity while her hand busied itself in her crotch. Shortly, the hand that had been giving me quite the thrill was removed to hold her own chest as she brought herself to her own rapture.

An old familiar musky smell came to me and I was quite taken with the heady aroma of a sexually pleased woman in my bed.

I felt like a teenager as I realized I had no idea what to do next.

Once again, I was blessed by Fate.

Melissa stirred and whispered to the morning.

"Mmmm, I want you."

In her sleepy, orgasmic state she was asking for her lover. I knew damn right well she wasn't thinking of me when she made that invitation, but I'd been wanting more than a blowjob and this was probably going to be my only chance.

As gently as I could, I rolled myself over and held her head in my hand. Removing her pillow, I laid her pretty head down on the sheet. Her hand went up behind my neck and gathered me to her breast as I kissed the ruby set against her porcelain skin.

"Mmmm" she murmered as I suckled the perfect nub in between my teeth.

I dared one leg to insinuate itself between her fawn-like limbs and she didn't challenge me at all. I kissed her neck as I got myself fully between her legs and felt my heart wildly thumping in my chest. I mused that, yes, this would be an okay time to have a heart attack and die!

The delicate hands went up to my sides as I held my weight on my elbows and kissed her lovely, long neck. I was conscious of the heat of her body on my cock and I fought the urge to simply assault the girl. I imagined myself teasing her and making her beg me to take her. I pictured myself waiting an hour before doing anything.

Turns out I have no such willpower at all.

My painfully hard cock touched a woman for the first time in years and a rusty old instinct took over and made me thrust. Melissa responded by spreading her legs for me and I pushed again. Her dewey lips caught the head of my cock and I gasped with joy as I felt the head poke into the precious girl.

My thrusts were not as measured as they might once have been and my need was quite overwhelming. I kissed Melissa full on the lips and she kissed me right back as thrust myself into her body and my passion began to build.

With one final and deep thrust we were fully involved and I felt my heavy balls fall against her pretty, upturned ass. Melissa's back arched as I pushed hard and deep into her and her pretty eyes opened to look at me.

The dreamy, sleepy look gave way to wide-eyed horror as my young guest realized it was me. Our kiss abruptly ended. I froze in place, poised over the young beauty.

"Prof. Smith! Omigod, what's going on? Where am I?"

Her hands felt up and down my sides and then she tried to reach between us. I shifted a bit and my cock moved inside of her.

"You're FUCKING ME? You filthy, ugly fat BASTARD! You're gonna go to jail you fucking evil piece of shit!"

Her tirade continued and I was really quite insulted. Her little hands pushed feebly at my shoulders and there was really no way she was going to be able to push me off of her. She screamed with frustration.

"Get the FUCK out of me before you make me pregnant! I'm unprotected you goddam dumb, ugly fuck!"

Melissa's little legs were running in place they were so busy trying to get me away.

A little sidebar here is needed. In years passed my wife and I would have been making love and if she'd become upset my cock would go limp as if the air had been let from a balloon. But Viagra doesn't work that way. As humbled and concerned and insulted as I was, my cock stayed nice and firm in Melissa's pussy. Her struggles made for some back and forth motion and that wasn't bad either. I'm not sure if it was the Viagra or just what it was, but the insults had hit a chord with me and my reaction surprised even myself.

"Melissa SHUT UP!!!" I bellowed.

Her pouty mouth went open in utter shock. She drew a breath to say something. I held her body tight and felt her pussy pull off of me.

"SHUT...UP!!!"

My face was maybe two inches from her when I said this.

I reached up to her face with one hand and held her lovely cheeks, scrunching up her face in a kind of caricature.

"You, yes YOU, asked me to make love to you and now I am making love to you..."

She struggled and moaned and I squeezed harder.

"...and you're going to be a good girl and let me finish what YOU asked me to start."

A tear ran from her eye and down her cheek.

"No...please...no."

"YOU asked me to."

The little sprite went from vulnerable little girl to a full-on harpie in a flash.

"You're not sticking that FUCKING THING back in me if I HAVE TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!"

Funny thing, before she'd shifted into 'bitch' I was about to stop and just let it go. She hawked up a goodly amount of lung cheese and spat it straight in my face in the midst of the hurricane of insults and screams and acrimony. I reached to my bedside table and drew a tissue that I used to wipe my face. Impassioned, I let it fall to the floor and then I refocused on the nasty little thing in my bed. I made up my mind.

She settled down a little as she felt me rise off of her and step from the bed. She fell silent as I padded out of the room to my library. I remember thinking to myself that my cock looked ridiculous as it stuck straight out as it did.

In the library I reached up to the frame that held one of my eldest daughter's mementos of her Academy days and then I turned and padded straight back to the bedroom.

Melissa was still on the bed when I came back.

"Where are my clothes?"

She said some other things I also ignored as I got up on the bed and pushed her down on her back. I straddled her chest and roughly grabbed her right hand. The smartass bitch act ended quite abruptly when the handcuff locked into place. I held her hand behind the stout bedframe and seized and locked up her left hand as she tried to slap me. I got up from the bed now and walked to the foot of the bed.

The noise coming out of her mouth stopped as I grabbed her ankles and pulled her tight.

She screamed as her shoulders and wrists were suddenly very uncomfortable.

"Melissa, I was actually going to let you go until you spat in my face."

She screamed some more nonsense as I pulled the blankets from the bed and dropped them to the floor. Her eyes were quite wide as I walked around and got back onto the bed with her.

She recoiled as I rolled myself onto her again and forced her legs apart.

"There, now, Melissa," I said with my cock poised at her entrance, "now we can finish what you started."

My chemically enhanced cock slipped right back into her moist, warm body and she silently endured my renewed attention.

The only vocalizations I had from her for twenty minutes were little gasps as I'd give her sudden, deep thrusts in the middle of my steady lovemaking. With no more complaints I enjoyed kissing her neck, caressing her breasts and her arms, and she didn't complain when I pulled her legs up to my sides, allowing me to bottom out my cock in her lovely body.

She closed her eyes and kissed me back when I dared to place my lips on hers. The returned affection made me push into her a little harder and I was rewarded with a familiar feeling. Her tender little pussy contracted around my cock as the little vixen milked me.

Our kissing became more fervored and her legs gradually spread further to accept me.

I felt like a man again as the young woman responded to me.

It took some more keen effort, but she finally rewarded me with a prize beyond price for a man such as myself.

My reward sounded like this:

"Unnnnghh....unnnghhh.....UNNGHHHHH!!!"

Melissa's pussy spasmed about my thrusting cock as the beauty surrendered to her lust.

There was a time when I'd have become gentle at a time like this, but this wasn't the time. I got up on the girl in a push-up position until the only place where we touched was where I plunged into her again and again.

She strained to spread her legs wider as I prolonged her sexual release. My chest was thumping wildly and I saw a drop of sweat fall from my forehead to the lust inflamed breast beneath me. I fucked her as hard as I could. I fucked her 'till she screamed and fell completely limp.

It wouldn't be long now. I could feel it. I grit my teeth as my lungs burned with the effort to keep up with my body.

Melissa tossed about like a ragdoll as I fucked her relentlessly.

My arms gave out and I fell onto her body, crushing her into the mattress. I kissed her and thrust my toungue into her weakened mouth and felt her tender little toungue meet mine.

I thrust into her deeply and held myself there.

"Oh, Jesus." I heard her say.

My hard cock throbbed and swelled and poured my come into the girl's eager pussy like a firehose.

"Oh, God...oh, God...oh, God..."

With each pulse of my come into her pussy she'd call upon Divinity. It was quite a nice compliment, really.

Her legs relaxed and I lay my head at the side of hers while my cock stayed unnaturally firm as it spasmed for a while longer.

The sheets were quite sodden with our comingled sweat and other sundry juices. I felt around and touched her thigh and she responded by pulling her leg up to my side. The movement stimulated me and I made a slight thrust into Melissa.

"Mmmm...ahhhmmmmmm."

And thus, were we off and at it again. In the middle of fucking her the second time, I undid the handcuffs and was rewarded with a lovely kiss from my bedmate.

Eleven in the morning was when my cock finally went limp for the day after doing a yeoman's job of repeatedly servicing my young guest. We weakly made our way to the shower together and Melissa surprised me yet again with her tenderness as we washed each other.

"Phil, I'm glad you didn't let me go. God, I had no idea what an older guy could be like...shit."

I kissed her and held her tight, wishing the moment would never end.

Hmmph. I did have three more pills left, didn't I?

12