Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock fired. The first spurt of semen blasted vertically, straight up his prick, and into her waiting mouth.

Mandy felt the thrusting squirm of the prick in her mouth and slurped up the hot blob of sperm-loaded liquid and jammed her mouth down on the pulsing, pumping tower of meat. The cock in her mouth spasmed and quivered with every pulse of semen it shot into her. She wedged the spurting tip into her working throat as she absorbed the gummy waves of semen, letting them pour down her throat into her stomach where they again formed a hot pool.

Tom was rigid. Every muscle in his body was helping to pump his cum. He quivered in the throes of an orgasm that blazed through him like lightning. Adding to the sheer, excruciating physical pleasure of unloading his semen, was the mental joy of knowing the woman in front of him was taking the load in her mouth and letting it pour down to her stomach. He could see how her lips grasped and embraced his convulsing prick, squirming as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. And the swallowing, peristaltic contractions of her tongue and throat massaged his spurting prick like no vagina in the world ever could.

Tom closed his eyes and thought of how much he enjoyed tempting married women into affairs shielded by his status as a private investigator. If he ever got caught…he forced the thought from his mind, it was too hideous to contemplate.

Tom felt Mandy stroking his thighs and penis, suddenly a sharp pain shot through his scrotum. Lurching to a sitting position he gasped, "What the fuck?" he looked down and saw his testicles and penis in a strangle hold of large zip-ties secured firmly to the foot board of the bed. "What the fuck, Mandy, what are you doing?"

Mandy squinted her eyes, leveled her gaze and demanded, "Who the fuck are you, and why are you following me?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Bullshit! You were hired to follow me, why?" Mandy jerked the firmly attached zip-ties, sending ripples of intense pain through his groin.

"Ok, ok, your husband thought you was having an affair, and I was hired to seduce you, but I told him you weren't cheating, please, you gotta believe me." He pleaded, wincing in pain.

"Ok, here's what were going to do, big boy, you are going to break it off with all the women in your 'stable' and get out of town." Mandy was clearly in charge.

"Alright, anything you say just get me out of here."

"Not so fast, I want your confession on tape," Mandy picks up a video camera that had been recording the entire episode and said, "Start talking."

Tom spilled the whole story and then asked, "Please, can you loosen it up?"

Just for insurance, Mandy disappeared with the camera, having hid it in a safe place, she returned and cut his restraints, none too gently.

Tom bounded from the house, never to return.

***

John came dragging in from work, late as usual; Mandy was there to soothe her man. Slowly, Mandy's hands moved along John's body, worming under his jacket to the top of his pants. She quickly unzipped his fly and felt the rigidity of his sturdy penis throbbing heatedly against her fingers as she worked, and then she reached for it, and withdrew the rapidly growing stalk of hot flesh from his pants.

"Hey!" he cried out, steadying himself by putting his hands on the kitchen counter. But he was chuckling, his already red face flushing a deep crimson as he waited to see what Mandy would do next. Mandy was already crouching down in front of him. "Don't you worry," she said.

"I'm already worrying," he countered, looking down on the top of her dark head. She began stroking him, sliding the loose flesh up and down in a slow, magical rhythm that caused John's thick meaty cock to ache with longing beyond endurance. She knelt down onto the tiled kitchen floor and her red, wetly parted lips hovered a scant few inches over the moistly pulsing head of his penis. She held it tightly now, between both her hands, stroking it between the flat of her palms in a teasing up and down motion that caused his hips to move back and forth in time to her maddening caress. Then Mandy's head dropped slowly down toward his pulsating hardness and, suddenly, her tongue darted forward, snakelike, the tip of it teasing at the wetness of the tiny gland on the end.

John sucked in his breath from the sudden contact. Chills rippled along the back of his spine, bringing the low rumble of a lustful moan to his lips as Mandy brought her mouth down all the way and enclosed the whole of the sensitive cock head in a warm, moist pressure. Her soft lips tightened around it just below the head, trapping it completely inside the dark, wet cavern of her mouth.

"Christ!" he groaned, looking down at her shining black hair.

She moved her head a bit and he could see his hard shaft of flesh sunk half-way between her tightly ovalled lips, and the sight increased the sensation ten times over, sending shuddering titillations all through him. His cock was wet and glistening as Mandy gently began to massage the soft resiliency of his testicles with one hand and to stroke the base of his penis with the other, taking it between thumb and forefinger as she continued sucking gently up and down. It was incredible!

John could feel the softness of her tongue twirling madly around his impatiently throbbing member just as her lips pulled upward, the tip flicking magically across the tiny opening of the gland on the end. He flexed his buttocks and groaned again. This time louder!

In front of him, Mandy could feel his throbbing reaction and began to suck a little harder. She let the tips of her teeth dig gently, ever so gently, into the hard, resisting flesh leaving small white trails where they had pressured the blood from beneath the surface of the skin. Her wetly quivering tongue began to swipe around and around the growing head of his cock until he thought it was near the bursting point. He could see the shaft growing bigger and bigger with each forward thrust of his wife's head, and he pushed forward sending almost the entire rigid shaft deep into her throat. John was certain that she would choke on it, but Mandy took it in her stride and continued the maddening sucking; only pausing from time to time to gasp for breath.

Great swirls of heat were building deep, deep in his balls as he watched her at work over his hard excitedly pulsating cock. He had never seen her so determined, and she lunged over his lust-swollen flesh as though she had gone mad. The muscles of John's stomach tightened until he thought they would snap from the pressure, as he began to push forward still harder, thrusting his cock even further into the warm moistness of her open mouth. The red, painted flesh of her lips pulled out from her mouth, clinging greedily to his thrusting hard-working cock and he could see the crimson ring around his wetly glistening shaft where her lipstick had rubbed off.

Over and over again John groaned, and his lips moved crazily as he spit out the sounds from between clenched teeth. Then suddenly he gasped! The moment was here and now! A low, guttural sound started somewhere deep in his chest as he felt the hot, sticky sperm begin its mad dash from the hidden sanctity of his balls. It began spewing in thick hot streams into Mandy's voraciously sucking mouth. John's head snapped back, and he looked toward the kitchen ceiling. He had almost forgotten where they were. For some reason his eyes focused on the kitchen clock that was high on the wall facing them; 11:29 it said. Looking down, he saw Mandy's cheeks expanding and hollowing like a bellows as she greedily swallowed the warm flooding gushes of his cum to keep from choking.

"Ooohhh baby ...baby ... baby ... baaabyyy!" he shouted, his hands tangling cruelly in her dark hair, holding her head to the wonderful throbbing of his loins as he pushed his squirting instrument all the way down to her tonsils.

She went on sucking wildly as he emptied the white hot liquid into the incredible soft warmth of her mouth and throat.

John moaned a last heart-rending sound and grunted finally in complete fulfillment. Slowly then his big prick began to deflate inside of Mandy's mouth, but she continued sucking softly, gently drawing every last tiny drop of the sticky sperm from his spent cock.

When every last sensation had ebbed from his drained instrument, John felt Mandy slowly, oh, so slowly, slipping her mouth from it.

"Oh jesus!" he said. A rush of sensation invaded him again, it was as though he wanted an immediate repeat, but then it was over. The warm air of the kitchen struck his quivering naked member, and John realized that he was starving.

Mandy rose a little unsteadily from her knees, smiling broadly at her husband. "Like it?" she inquired, making big, innocent brown eyes at him, her face flushed from her exertions.

"Like it? Are you kidding, baby ... you blew my mind! You're gonna' get yours too ... I promise you that ... but first feed me ... I'm hungry as a horse!"

Mandy thought deeply about the recent events with Tom, she knew she loved only John, could love only him. Looking up to see John watching her, Mandy tells him sincerely, "I love you."

"I know you do." He responded.