Married with Children - Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What brings you here Mrs. Darcy," Bud asked.

"Your mother called from Bourbon Street and asked me to make sure your VCR was set for Oprah," she told him while checking the machine, "she said you were going to Spring Break. Why aren't you in Fort Lauderdale?"

"We got stood up by some girls, who conned us out of our tickets," Bud admitted dejectedly.

"Oh Spring Break is overrated," Marcy told them. "Real men pursue ventures that will increase there stature in life. Take my man Jefferson, for instance, right now he's at computer camp trying to improve his employment opportunities."

Bud glanced at the television screen and gestured to her, "I don't think so, Mrs. Darcy." There on the screen, the camera had panned down the beach and was showing Jefferson strutting on the sand with a buxom blond perched on his shoulders.

You could almost see the steam coming out of her ears, like a cartoon, and she screamed: "road trip...destination Fort Lauderdale. Revenge will be ours!"

"But there's a blizzard and the roads are probably closing," Achmed offered.

"I drive a Benz and I'm pissed," she snapped, "now get in the car."

As Kelly and her girlfriends were relaxing topless in a beachside hot tub (oblivious to the fact they were sweating bullets in hot water, when there was a pool or the entire ocean of cool water available to them); a local TV personality approached them and suggested to Kelly that she enter the Miss Spring Break pageant. "Naw...I have enough geeky guys ogling me," she told him after noticing him staring at her bare breasts.

"But the prize is one hundred thousand dollars...and a car," he informed her.

Her eyes bulging, Kelly replied: "consider me entered."

It was a struggle, but Marcy's car finally plowed through the snow and made it out of Illinois. "Read me the map," she barked at Bud, who was riding shotgun.

"Just stay on 65 until you reach Nashville," he instructed her. Just after they changed routes, her car sputtered to a halt in rural Tennessee. "What do we do now," Bud asked.

"Well I guess we walk," she sounded annoyed, "surely no one is going to pick up an attractive woman accompanied by four losers." So they walked until they came to a hole-in-the-wall garage called "ParleyWaynes Fillin' Station." A grizzled man dressed in filthy overalls and looking like a three-toothed reject from ZZ Top came out and just stared at the five strangers. "I need a mechanic and a tow truck because my foreign luxury sedan broke down about five miles back."

"Well, I'd like a tow truck myself," he told her. I can probably get your car fixed in a few days...depending on what parts it needs."

"I can't wait that long, I have to get to Fort Lauderdale, Mr. Wayne," she declared, "is there a place to rent a car?"

" My first name is Parleywayne. My last name is Rockefeller but I stopped usin' it because I had a hard time spellin' it. I have a pick-up truck I could rent ya," he said, "for a thousand dollars."

Bud spoke up: "we're just kids trying to get to Spring Break...we don't have that kind of money."

The mechanic eyed the boys up and down and finally bargained: "leave the fat one here with me until you come back through, and we have a deal."

Just after they crossed the state line into Georgia, Marcy yawned and suggested they stop at a motel for the night. The clerk informed them that due to ongoing renovations, he only had one vacant room. She shrugged her shoulders, paid for the night and as they were walking to the room told the boys: "I get one bed all to myself."

Opening the door, they received a shock when they discovered there was only one queen-size bed. Ever the practical one, Barney remarked: "I miss Hummer, but it's a good thing he's not here. There's no way five people fit in that bed."

"Especially if one of them is Hummer," Bud joked and they all laughed.

Dropping her overnight bag on the floor, Marcy proclaimed: "dibs on the bathroom...I need to wash Tennessee off my body." As she was soaping up in the shower, Marcy remembered how good it had felt when the boys had been briefly groping her body back in Chicago, and made a decision: if Jefferson could be having a good time in Florida, there was no reason she couldn't have some fun here. When she emerged from the steamy bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body and virtually all of her skinny legs showing; the boys just stood and stared with open mouths. They had been getting ready for bed and were dressed in only their underwear. Bud and Barney in boxers, and Achmed in tighty-whities.

Enjoying the attention, Marcy announced: "you've been such good boys, I think it's time for some fun." She whisked the towel aside and declared: "this playground is all yours...have fun." They just stared in disbelief. She was incredibly skinny; her breasts were tiny mounds topped with jellybean sized nipples and her ass cheeks were nearly as flat as pancakes...but she was a completely nude woman. They all noticed that her mound was totally bald and they could see her elongated lips hanging down between her legs.

The truth was Bud had always had a crush on the neighbor Al nicknamed "the chicken." He was nearly speechless, but managed: "Mrs. Darcy, you're beautiful." After momentarily being stunned, the three frat boys shucked their shorts and surrounded the naked lady.

Of course, Marcy immediately checked out their "packages" and saw that Barney had a nice seven inches that was already pointed at the ceiling. Achmed sported a six inch prick that was incredibly fat, and when she looked down at Bud, her jaw dropped. "Oh my God, Bud," she gasped, "I wish I had known." As soon as she saw his foot-long monster waving between his thighs, Marcy could feel herself becoming moist. Backing up to the bed, she crawled backward in the center until her head was propped on the hard motel pillows. Spreading her scrawny legs, she invited them: "well, what are you waiting for." Instantly Achmed and Barney sat on the sides of the bed and attached their lips to her erect nipples. Bud slowly crawled up the bed between her outstretched legs and laid his log on her stomach.

Her juices were seeping out of her slit as her ass twitched against the scratchy sheets. She had never even seen a prick that large before and couldn't wait to feel it inside her. Reaching down between her legs, she grasped her long labia and began to pull them apart. Bud slapped her hands away and told her: "let me do that." He pinched her flaps between his thumbs and forefingers and spread them, while nudging his fat crown against her opening.

She was sopping wet and when he shoved forward, his giant cock slid into her hole. "Holy shit," she squealed, "split my cunt, Bud...fuck me." Bud just kept pushing until his dangling balls were wedged against her ass. He was totally surprised that her pussy was not nearly as tight as Kelly's. In the locker room at school, he had once heard the jocks comparing their conquests and one claimed that skinny girls had the biggest holes...he guessed they were right. Marcy screamed: "oh...my...God, your fucking cock is big." Bud released her lips, grasped her tiny waist and began to slam his monstrous cock in and out of her hole.

Her body quivered as Achmed and Barney bit down on her nipples and Bud fucked her as hard as he could. "Holy shit...yesss," Marcy screeched, "stretch my cunt with your big, fat cock. Her naked body was tossing and turning so much that Achmed and Barney just sat back and watched Bud spear her with his huge rod. Her lust had unleashed an animal, and Marcy wrapped her legs around Bud and flipped them on the bed so that she was now on top, riding him as if he were a rodeo bronco. Leaning forward, she thrust her ass upward and demanded Achmed: "what are you waiting for...fuck my ass." As if shot from a gun, he kneeled behind her and presented his crown to her asshole.

Luckily, her fluids had drooled down and soaked it, so that when Achmed shoved forward, he easily penetrated her sphincter ring. "Fuck, yeah," Marcy yelled as Achmed's fat tool split her rear tunnel. He kept pushing until she was completely stuffed, both front and back. She had never confessed to anyone, but back in college whenever one of the fraternities just wanted an easy fuck; they would always call Marcy. After a couple drinks, she was more than amenable...and the more hard cocks there were; the better she liked it. Bud and Achmed began to fuck her simultaneously; ramming into her holes with their hard meat.

Just as she opened her mouth to demand they pound her even harder, Barney swiftly straddled Bud's head and shoved his cock down her throat. Instead of being angry, Marcy started to suck his prick like it was a straw and she was trying to get the last drops of a thick milkshake. She was servicing three hard dicks, and she couldn't have been happier. The three college boys banged her holes as roughly as they could, slamming into her and shaking the bed. Barney grasped the sides of her head and fucked her mouth; his prick being inside a woman for the very first time. Marcy had been shortchanged in the tit department, but her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass as Bud leaned up and began to grind them between his teeth.

"Damn," Barney exclaimed as he started to pump his load down her throat. He held her head in place until he had deposited every drop. Sliding back against the pillows with a silly grin on his face, Barney could not have been more satisfied.

Jerking her slender body back and forth, Marcy yelled: "come on boys...fill my holes...shoot that sperm in me."

"Your wish is our command," Bud told her as he shoved upward into her pussy and began to shoot his seed deep into her belly. Achmed could feel Bud twitching inside her and also started to empty his load all the way up her asshole.

"Oh my God, yessss," she groaned, "fill my holes...cum in me." Marcy hadn't been this aroused in a long time and her naked body thrashed between them as they dumped their cum into her holes. Spurt after spurt, they filled her until their cum was drooling out around their shrinking rods. Achmed rolled to one side of the bed and Marcy rolled off Bud in the other direction. They were all exhausted and Marcy just lay there, her legs spread wide, letting their cum dribble out of her holes and soaking the bed. She decided against another shower; whatever stayed inside her, she would make Jefferson suck out when she got to Fort Lauderdale.

Relaxing on the beach, Al declared that this was paradise: "that settles it, I'm moving to Fort Lauderdale."

"You're forgetting one thing," Griff reminded him, "what about your job."

Glancing around Al spied a discarded beer can, picked it up and announced: "that's it...I'll collect cans and bottles, and sell them. I'll probably make more money than at Gary's."

"You couldn't make less," Griff joked. The trio spent the day making the rounds of the numerous free parties up and down the beach; in various hotel and private homes. Al would dance with the girls while holding a big plastic bag for can and bottles. At one party, he bumped into someone and when he turned around to apologize, found that it was his daughter.

"Daddy," she exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"I live here," he told her, "what are you doing here, Pumpkin?"

"I'm entering the Miss Spring Break contest," she informed him.

"I don't think I like the idea of all these guys gawking at my daughter," he told her.

"But Daddy, the prize is one hundred thousand dollars...and a car," she informed him.

Al's eyes bugging out, he handed her his bag of cans and said: "here...get yourself a new bikini." Al immediately ran over to Jefferson and implored him: "you have to vote for Kelly...she just has to win."

"Sure Al, but you know there are five judges and Kelly needs three votes to win," Jefferson explained.

"Who are the other four," Al asked.

Jefferson explained: "two are former winners of the pageant, and the other two are respected businessmen...above reproach. I guess they could be replaced if something inexplicably happened to them."

He pointed them out to Al; and Al proceeded to follow them until they were isolated from the crowd. Then he did what any former high school football player would do if he were desperate...he temporarily incapacitated them. Jefferson used his connections in the fraternity that was sponsoring the contest and had Al and Griff named replacement judges.

Pumped with enthusiasm and confidence, Al declared: "the only bottles I'm collecting from now on are champagne bottles."

Later that day as they lounged on the beach, their egos swelled with the power of being a judge, Jefferson and Griff saw Kelly walking toward them clad in the skimpiest lime green thong bikini they had ever seen. When she moved, her areola peeked out from the tiny triangles poised on her chest. "Holy crap, that Kelly is fine," Griff remarked, rubbing his groin as she got closer.

"You know buddy," Jefferson said slyly, "maybe we should find out how badly she wants our votes." They were both mesmerized at the sight of her ample breasts bouncing up and down as she approached their chairs. "Hi Kelly," Jefferson greeted her, "nice bikini...is it new."

Happy at the compliment, she beamed and answered: "yeah, I just got it...for the pageant. She twirled so they could get a good look and they saw that the tiny thong had completely disappeared between her perfectly round ass cheeks.

"That should be illegal," Griff whispered to Jefferson as he adjusted his shorts.

"This bottom is so tiny that I had to shave," she confided in them. "I hope you judges appreciate that."

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about," Jefferson stood up and put his arm around her shoulders. "Why don't we go up to my suite; paid for by the scholarship fund; and discuss how much you want to win."

"OK," Kelly agreed, "I'm familiar with this interview process, but this is the first time the contest turned out to be real." As soon as the door to the suite closed, Kelly's body began to sway to imaginary music, she reached behind her, untied her bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Her magnificent young tits had them speechless as they wobbled and bounced and she calmly told them: "for a hundred thousand dollars...and a car; I'm willing to let you fuck me...but you can't tell Daddy."

"Deal," they both shouted simultaneously, and they both shoved their swimsuits down their legs. Kelly had never seen a black penis before and Griff did not disappoint her as he revealed a fat eight inches with a crown the size of a tennis ball. Jefferson looked embarrassed as his six inch sausage waved in front of him, ready for action. Kelly followed their lead by shoving her thong down over her wide hips and letting it join her top on the floor. Her mound was now totally bald, and they could see a faint pink outline where she had recently shaved her patch. "Hooolllyyyy crap," Griff exclaimed when she was completely naked; and Jefferson just stared at her chest. He was used to Marcy's ripples, and Kelly's magnificent tits were like hitting the jackpot. He knew Kelly was nineteen, but with her shaved mound she appeared much younger and it seemed to arouse him even more.

Living next door, Jefferson had often fantasized about his teenage neighbor and her nude body was even sexier than he had imagined. He could feel his prick getting harder as he jumped onto the king sized bed and lay back. Kelly climbed up, crawled up between his thighs and began to straddle his lap. "Turn around," he instructed her, and she reluctantly spun around so that she was facing away from him. Puzzled, because most guys liked to watch her tits bounce while she rode them, Kelly spread her legs wide, reached down between them and grasped his hard-on. Wedging his head between her moist lips, she began to gradually sit down on his lap; impaling herself on his hard rod. Jefferson lay his head back on the pillows and moaned: "oh that's good."

As soon as she was sitting on his lap, Kelly started to bounce; sliding up and down his prick. What she didn't know was that he and Griff had already discussed their plan of attack. Jefferson couldn't wait to get his hands on a real set of tits; being used to Marcy's tiny pancakes; and he reached around her soft body to surround her wonderful mounds with his fingers. They were so soft and silky that he twitched inside her as he pulled her body back against his. Griff clambered onto the bed and inched his way up between her spread legs. Kelly couldn't take her eyes off his ebony pole as it dragged against the bedspread. Jefferson felt nice, but he didn't fill her up and she still had an itch.

She had never been with two men at once before, but it was as if it were totally natural to her. Laying back against Jefferson's hairless chest, she spread her legs even wider as Griff began to rub his huge crown against her now soaked labia. Pushing against her wet slit, Griff shoved forward and penetrated her pussy. He just kept pushing until he was buried to the hilt in Kelly's, now stretched out, hole. "Oh my God...yesss," she screeched as the two cocks expanded her tunnel. She had never even thought of having two cocks inside her cunt at the same time, but as they began to fuck her, it felt absolutely wonderful. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned, "fuck me...split my cunt."

Looking down between her flattened out tits, she was fascinated at the sight of Griff's black pole disappearing in and out of her hole. Jefferson was roughly kneading her large mounds, squeezing her nipples between his fingers, as they rammed their cocks in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my cunt," she begged as she squirmed between them..."your cocks feel so fucking good." Griff and Jefferson grinned as they fucked her teenage cunt; slamming their cocks into her tight hole. Kelly was so turned on that the fluids seeping out of her hole were making squishing sounds as they thrust into her. The bed was banging into the wall as they pounded her pussy.

Kelly's body quivered and she felt Jefferson stiffen under her as he slammed his prick into her pussy. "This is for all the times you strutted around the house without a bra; those wonderous tits wobbling under your blouse," he thought as he began to pump his load into her belly. Griff, feeling Jefferson twitching against him, slammed as far up Kelly's hole as he could and also started to flood her hole.

"Holy shit...yessss," she screamed, feeling them flooding her pussy with their seed, "fill my cunt...cum in me...cum in me." Grinding his pelvic bone against hers, Griff leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple. Cum was squirting out around their rods as they pumped spurt after spurt up into her tight hole. "Ohhh God that feels good," Kelly moaned as they thrust into her.

As soon as they were done, Kelly pushed Griff's big body off her and rolled over in the bed; even enjoying the sensation of their shriveling snakes sliding out of her. Grinning while still leering at her nude body, Jefferson remarked: "well you have my vote Kelly. You know Griff, we have to get down to beachside; we have a meeting with the other judges." Kelly was content to lay there nude, nearly dozing, as they stared at her body and got dressed. What they didn't know was that Al had been napping in the other suite bedroom and had heard the commotion coming from their room. He was peeking from the crack in his door as they left, trying to get a glimpse of the bimbo they were banging.

When she didn't leave with them, he shuffled over to their door and peeked in. There on Jefferson's bed he saw the most gorgeous, nubile nude blond he had ever seen. Feeling a stirring in his swimsuit, he glanced up at her face and received the shock of his life. The inexplicable thing was, when his eyes returned to her naked body, the stirring actually increased. Bursting into the room, he demanded: "well, well Pumpkin...do I even have to ask what you're doing here."