Master Swimmer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had pulled out of Terri’s pussy he sat up and Sue cleaned his cock with warm water and a soft cloth. She also got him a drink and wet cold towel for her sister. When Terri woke she wasn’t sure what had happened. They sat her up and talked for a while. She smiled at Rob and thanked him for the intense sex he had given her. But Rob wasn’t done yet!

He told Terri to sit back and rest and that now he and Sue would show her a few other things for the next time they got together. He asked her, “You do want to see me again don’t you Terri? I can teach you so much more.”

She sighed and said, “Oh yes Rob I want to see you a lot more. If Sue lets me.”

Sue said, “I would happy to share you, my sister and let you learn from the best man I have ever had. He can teach us both so much about sex.

Rob pulled Sue close and kissed her. She felt each finger of Rob’s hands move over her breasts and across her hard eraser sized nipples. Sue moaned. And looked at Rob as he slowly and sensuously licked his lips and kissed her hard. She took his tongue and sucked on it as he played with her large beautiful young breasts! He couldn't believe how hot she was and so ready to be fucked just from him playing with her tits.

Sue was in a bad way and Rob knew it was from watching him fuck her virgin sister for the last hour. He had only played with Sue’s breasts and nipples and she was almost ready to cum! Sue pushed the hot tip of her breasts against and then into his lips and shivered with the sensation of his warm wet tongue licking across the nipple’s hard surface. Then she moaned loudly as Rob sucked in as much of her tit into his mouth as he could. Then he kissed her again she moaned into his opened mouth as he shoved his tongue in. He broke the kiss and he whispered, “Suck my cock Sue. Show Terri how it should be done! Suck me baby!”

Sue took his freshly fucked cum covered cock in her hand. There was so much cum on his shaft it actually dripped on to her tongue. She shivered again as she felt another drop drip on the surface of her breast and hard nipple. He watched as Sue slowly inserted his hard thick very impressive dick between her full lips and into her mouth. It was the first taste of what a mixture of cum from my sister’s pussy and his cock tasted like. As she made love to his growing cock, her lips made contact with the shaft just behind the big dick head. Sue knew it was Rob’s most sensitive body part. She popped the big head out of her mouth long enough to tell Terri about the sensitive area on a cock and that she should watch closely and learned. Sue went back to sucking Rob’s cock. She instinctively opened her mouth wider taking in as much of the cock as she could without choking. She ran her tongue over the tip and around the flared mushroom head while she held it in her mouth. Terri watched closely.

Sue took his hardening cock out and moved it to her sister’s face. Terri opened her mouth and Sue placed the big cock head into her sister’s mouth. As Terri started sucking Rob’s cock, Sue explaining to her the techniques needed to best please a man. Terri suddenly felt his big cock begin to pulse faster and get thicker. Sue immediately knew he was going to cum. She pulled the big cock out of her sister’s mouth and used her own mouth and hands to suck him properly.

Rob pushed her back on to the bed and move over her until he was straddling her shoulders. Terri watched as Rob leaned forward and started to fuck Sue’s young wet warm mouth. He pushed more and more of his cock into her mouth until the big cock head touched the back of her throat. She gagged and gagged but didn’t pull his cock out of her mouth all the way.

Rob moaned and hissed at her, “Suck it Sue. Harder baby! Terri you pump the shaft baby!”

He placed Terri’s small hand around his long hard shaft and showed her what he wanted. Teri obeyed quickly and started to jerk him off. He said, “Yes Terri like that baby! I like it Terri. You know how I like it Sue! Suck me baby! Suck me hard baby! I’m almost there!! Stroke me faster Terri! Faster baby! Suck me! Suck!! Suck!!! Suck!!! SUCK SUE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

Rob felt like he was exploding as his big dick released his cum filling Sue’s pretty oval shaped mouth. Terri’s small hand was moving in a blur as she continued to jerk him off as her sister suck hard on his big cock head! He yelled, “Don’t swallow it Sue! Don’t swallow it baby!”

He let Sue sucked him until he had stopped cumming. His cock was dripping with the residual drops of cum but her mouth was full of his white warm sticky liquid sex. She looked at him and he said, “Do not swallow it Sue, it’s for Terri. Terri lay down here under me.”

Terri lay there and looked up at him. He big cock was still bobbing with excitement when she heard him say, “Open your mouth Terri.”

She did and he said, “Now, Sue, give my cum to sister. Terri take it from your sister. No Teri don’t move just open your mouth!”

Sue smiled a little but not wanting to drip any of his cum out of her mouth. She knew what he wanted. She moved her mouth over her sister’s mouth and let the cum dribble out over her lips. It ran down and into her sister’s open mouth! When she had let the entire load of Rob’s cum drip down into Terri’s mouth, she sat up. When she did, Rob said, “OK Terri sit up. Now swallow it! Come on swallow it baby show me you like what you are learning. It won’t hurt you! Swallow it! All of it baby! That’s it! That’s my girls! Now come here and give me a kiss!”

Terri wasn’t sure if she liked this or not but she did what Rob told her. The taste was salty and a little bitter but it wasn’t that bad. It was the idea that she didn’t like very much. Rob pulled both women to him and kissed them both tasting his own cum. He said, “Oh that was great! That’s my girls!! You both have done very well. Now Terri watch as I fuck your sister and learn some more Terri! Learn what to do when you take a cock into your pussy.”

Rob started with Sue’s left nipple and put it between his teeth again. He began swirling his tongue around it while he fondled and massaged her right breast with his big hand. She lay back allowing him full and better access to her hard sensitive nipples. Her body began to shake as she felt his fingers work their way down her inner thigh and made contact between her legs and against her most intimate female part. Her body was so ready for him to penetrate her. She felt his fingers push up against the folds of her warm wet sex and spread the lips. As a finger worked its way into her hole with almost no effort, a soft passionate moan escaped her lips. As she lay there slowly jerking his semi-hard cock with her hand, she enjoyed his loving touch and especially the large long finger that had slip between her inner pussy lips deep into her wet and waiting pussy hole. Slowly Rob worked his finger deeper and deeper into her pussy. Then he inserted another one and then a third. She was rocking her hips now and as Terri watched, Rob brought her off nicely fingering her snatch. She moaned in ecstasy.

No words could tell you how badly she wanted his growing cock that she held in her hand. It was so erotic with her sister watching her being made love too. No being fucked, yes fucked that was a better word. She saw her sister take Rob’s big cock now and pull Sue’s hand off of it. Terri wanted to help. She began to play with Rob’s cock making it harden faster. He whispered, “Suck it Terri. Make it hard for your sister. Make it hard so I can fuck her and please her like I did you.”

Terri moved right away and covered his cock head with her lips and she used her hands like she had been taught to jerk him off. Sue moved to the middle of the bed allowing her sister room enough to suck her lover’s cock while he fingered and now began to lick her cunt. Her body rocked with her anticipation! Rob’s cock was every bit as thick if not thicker than ever! A Terri continued to suck and slowly stroked it he smiled and told her to stroke it all the way, from the base to the tip of the cock head. se to head. She did hat she was told very willingly!

As Rob’s mouth covered Sue’s sex and suckled and licked her pussy, he heard her moan, “Oh God, yes Rob!! Eat me!"

He did bring Sue off twice as Teri watched and became wet again between her pussy lips. She started to rub herself with her free hand. She stroked Rob’s fully grown cock with her other hand. But soon Rob was feeling his nuts tighten and he removed Terri’s hand. Moving his mouth off of Sue’s dripping cunt, he lifted his head from between Sue’s wide-open thighs, he told Terri, “Open your sister’s pussy lips for me Terri so I can begin t fuck her.”

Terri move quickly and used her hands to spread Sue’s cunt. Sue moaned loudly as Rob penetrated her fully with one smooth thrust. He began to hump her sex-swollen cunt just like he knew she loved it. He fucked her young sweat cunt again and again pushing all of his manhood into her. She arched quickly and moaned as she began to orgasm. Terri was now fingering her fat wet pussy faster with one hand as she used the other one to rub her very swollen blood filled clit!

Sue moaned and moaned as Rob hammered into her cunt with the full length of his big dick. She lifted up so she could receive his cock harder and with better friction against her throbbing clit! She loved it when Rob fucked her this had!

Then as she felt his cock begin to swell to his massive proportions she squeezed her vagina tight, clamping down tightly around his fat hard pulsating shaft trying to milk it for all of its cum she knew he was about to deliver into her tunnel. She gasped as she was caught up in the moment and her body moved and rocked completely out of control with another orgasm! She screamed out, “OH GOD YES! FUCK ME ROB! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME!"

As a switch was turned on from her screaming, Rob thrust hard pushing into her cunt hard, and letting his cock thump against her cervix as he gave her load after load of his hot thick cum!! They both cried out with more of an animalistic sound than human sounds. The sexual feelings and sensations were unbelievable. They easily surpassed anything she ever felt before. She didn’t know why maybe it was because her sister was watching her get the fucking of her life. She wasn’t sure but God she loved it!

As Rob warm sperm filled the entire inside of her pussy, He put her over the edge again and she exploded with another huge orgasm. As she did, Terri was cumming too from her fingers fucking her pussy like an animal too! The sounds of the two women grunting and moaning made Rob smiled. The orgasm Sue was having was the longest of her life. It came from deep inside her body, maybe her very soul. It quickly swept over every muscle and cell in her body, causing her to cry out with loud moans as she mumbled, “Oh yes Oh god yes!! It’s so good! So good fuck good. OH God YES!!!!!!!”

As Rob backed his long hard cock out of Sue’s cum dripping hole. He turned to Terri and said, “Clean me baby!” She took his shaft into her hands and gently caressed its. His 9-inch cock felt so warm and wet in her hands she gave soft sighs, moans and gasps. As she licked his cock she tasted the warm sticky sperm which covered the entire shaft.

He looked down at Sue and saw her with her eyes closed and her pussy filled with his white cum . He had filled her completely and watched s it now flowed out of her hole and ran down the crack of her ass and formed a puddle under her as.

Sue finally opened her eyes. She saw her sister Terri licking and cleaning Rob’s cock. Sue head buzzed and spun with the remains of her orgasm. She realized she was coming down from what was the most intensely long and hard orgasm in her life. It was the best one she had ever experienced. She lay there watching her sister suck and lick her lover’s big dick clean both of their cum off of it! She loved it!

Terri couldn’t believe she still had a warm wet tingly between my legs. She had finally been fucked and wanted to do it again! She wondered if Rob could get it hard again? She sucked him harder.

He was growing! Oh yes she was thinking. She popped his cock out of her mouth and asked, “Will you fuck me again Rob please!?”

He smiled and aid, “Sue help me out here. Lick your sister’s pussy for me and get her ready.”

Sue moved over her sister and laid her down on the bed on her back. As Rob moved over Terri’s face and let her continue too suck his growing cock, her sister moved between her sister’s opened thighs and began to lick Terri’s pussy. As the sucking and the licking continued, Rob moved his fingers to Sue’s pussy and began to finger her wet cunt for her. She smiled up into his shinning bright eyes.

Finally when he felt he was going to explode and cum in Terri’s mouth he pulled his cock out of her lips. He moved down and watched as Terri rocked her hips on her sister’s mouth. Finally he moved Sue out from between her sister’s wet open pussy and he moved in. Terri smiled as she saw him holding his nice big hard cock. She opened her legs wider for him and aid, “OH God Rob fuck me! I want you again deep inside me now baby! I’m so hot!”

Rob smiled and slowly inserted his cock into Terri’s pussy. She was a virgin but my god she was tight! It was long before Terri was thrusting her pelvis up into him a she cried out for him to fuck her hard and fast! Even thought he had cum a lot, he knew he couldn’t last much longer she was so tight and he had been fucking her now for 20 minutes. She arched one last time and began to orgasm. That sent Rob over the edge as her tight pussy squeezed him even harder and tighter. She moaned loudly and began pumping the seed he lad left in his balls into Terri’s loving pussy hole. They held each other thrusting into each other’s sex as they both climaxed together.

As Rob pumped the last of his seed into her cum covered cunt hole, he fell forward totally exhaustion. Laying on top of her now they held each other tight. When he opened his eyes he saw Sue sitting there. He opened his arms and moved a little to his side. As his cock slid out of Terri’s satisfied pussy her sister Sue pressed her body against both of them. They closed their eyes and fell asleep. As Terri fell off into her restful sleep, she never felt more alive and knew she wanting more of what she had received tonight. Sue moaned as she felt the cum from Rob’s cock and Sue’s pussy drip and rub on her pussy and thighs. She was hoping that Rob would be able to fuck her again when they wore up! Then she remembered it was Terri’s day not hers.

As the three of them lay there in a spoon-like fashion, Sue felt Rob's softened but still long cock pressing gently against the edge of her pussy lips. Inching forward, she opened her legs and it slipped right between her legs!

Rob was now asleep, and Sue let his fantastic cock rub against her cunt. she said, “Oh well Terri will get him first but God I will take what I can get.”

As Rob's cock laid against her cunt she felt the small drops of cum that came from his organ fall and rub over her inner thighs and pussy. She slowly ran her fingers on the sticky juice and brought her hand to her mouth. She moaned and pushed against his cock. She felt it jump just a little. She smiled and said to herself, “Yes, I’ll take what I can get. As she sucked her fingers clean of the cum on them she moaned to herself and said softly, “ God I love his stuff. So sweet and so nasty!”