Medical Marijuana and Daughter's Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says nervously, "Yes, please."

This is so much fun, watching this young hunk getting so horny. What an unbelievable turn on. The belt and waistband open. I go slow to build the lust then dip my hand inside his underwear very deep to his clean-shaven ball-sack. I've always found balls very interesting.

"I love feeling your balls Brad. Do your girlfriends hold your balls?"

"No".

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, it feels kind of strange but they're very sensitive. Ahhh, yes that feels v-v-very good."

"Well next time just ask them, and they'll do it. That a good rule of thumb. Just ask. Do you want to ask me for something."

It's so much fun being the horny experienced cougar with this lad.

"Would you hold my cock?"

"Of course, Brad."

I hold his stiff member. It's a very useful size and steel hard. He groans loudly as I grip the shaft. It is like velvet over granite. I can feel the blood pumping hot through it. The energy of youth.

"Whew Brad, you have a very nice penis. Now I have something to ask. Could you put your hand inside my panties? I'd love you to feel me there." My god, I'm such a slut.

I lift the waistband as an invitation, and he reaches inside. I moan loudly at his intimate touch.

Brad

Fuck, I can feel her beaver. Holy fuck. I run my fingers through the silky, soft hair.

"Deeper Brad please." I go lower and run my fingers over her wet pussy lips.

"Yes, Brad just like that. Oh yes. Brad, please pull my panties down, just to my thighs. Our deal is clothes must stay on. I want to see your hand on my private parts. It's so sexy."

He pulls them down. I watch in awe as his fingers probe everywhere. I'm on the edge of an orgasm.

Brad

Her beaver is so fucking horny. She's bald below and I can see the camel-toe notch just below the pubic hair. She's watching my hand so intently with a lusty look on her pretty face. Her lipstick is smeared a bit on one side. Now she's closed her eyes and is moaning huskily as I run my fingers over and between her pussy lips.

If she thinks it's okay to show her pussy, it must be okay to show her tits. I love tits. I continue to play with her pussy while I unbutton her blouse. Her milk white breasts come into view. Her eyes shoot open. Her body becomes still as she enjoys my hand exploring her pussy. I've never seen breasts this full. These are incredible. I hold them and feel their weight with my free hand, my other still buried in her crotch. Her nipples call me and I dive down and suck one deep into my mouth. I love sucking titties. It's my great turn on and these are the best. My other younger girlfriends have small breasts. I suck with gusto one breast then the other. She likes it. I can tell by her moans and sighs and her hand pressing the back of my head to her chest.

"Ann your breasts are amazing, would it be okay if I sucked on your pussy. I love doing that."

Ann

My minds is in a tizzy. My body is on fire but a small part of my brain is still thinking about Matt. Is oral sex just 'fooling around?'

What should I do? I remember when President Clinton tried to tell us oral sex with Monica Lewinsky was not sex and my mother and me yelled bullshit.

But maybe this would be okay with Matt. He said to fool around. It would be so delicious to have this young man's tongue on my privates. But with my ex, I always needed his stiff cock inside of me after he went down on me. Oral makes me hungry for cock.

I can't do this. I have to wait for Matt.

I say, "I'm sorry Brad but we have to stop. You are so nice and very attractive but I should wait for Matt."

I sit up, pull my panties up and button my blouse. Brad has a sad look on his face as he pulls up his slacks and gets decent again.

"Brad, I have to go upstairs to the little girl's room. Do you want anything?"

"No, I'm fine. This beer is almost full."

I go upstairs and sit on the toilet thinking. Stopping Brad from going down on me was one of the hardest things I've done. He had me beyond horny. Thank God Matt is coming in a couple of hours.

Brad, downstairs

I'll call Matt on my cell.

"Yo bro it's Brad."

"Yo back. How's it going with sexy Mrs. MacLeod?"

"She got really horny. We played around a bit. I even got to feel her beaver."

Matt, says, "She must be super horny if your feeling her pussy"

"Yes, but she won't go beyond heavy touchie-feelie. She says she's waiting for you."

"Fuck bro. I thought she was easier than that and fuck you when she got turned on. Hmm. Tell you what. I'll call her and say I can't come back. That way she'll need you to get her pussy satisfied. This will be a hoot. Just watch how she changes her tune. I'll call her now."

Ann upstairs sitting on her bed.

There's my phone ringing. It's Matt.

"Hi Matt. How's it going."

"Super sorry love but I simply can't make it back tonight."

"Oh no, sweetheart. I hope everything is okay."

"Sure, I'll talk to you tomorrow about it."

"Could you tell Brad?"

"Sure Matt."

"I've got to run. Bye, love."

"Good night Matt. Call me again soon. I miss you."

I can't believe this is happening. I was so looking forward to being with him. I glance over at my night table and think about the vibrator in there. It will quell the fire in my crotch. Wait, what about young Brad. I shot of adrenaline shoots through my chest. Oh my god, YES. Of course, sweet, beautiful Brad. But no, I shouldn't. My heart starts pounding and my breath comes in quick pants as adrenaline surges through me in waves. My pussy is vibrating. It's crazy making. Face it, Ann, you need that young cock downstairs. The decision sends a feeling like going over the top at the start of a rollercoaster. I put my hand over my mouth to stifle the erotic, happy noises coming out of my throat. Pure lusty joy fills my primal brain.

Oh sweet, Mary and Joseph, I just realized, I have him all night, all fucking night. Another surge of adrenaline takes my breath away. I must calm myself before I can go back downstairs. I slight thought that this will be wrong, improper, pops into my mind, but I push that away in a nanosecond. No, this is very, very right. So, fucking right.

I stand up and straighten my blouse and skirt. In the mirror, I see a cock-hungry horny woman this time. My lipstick needs fixing. There that's better. Hot, sexy red. Should I take off my panties and let him know the good news? No, I can picture being on my back and him pulling them down before he mounts me. That my go-to erotic thought when I masturbate, a horny man slowly pulling my panties down before mounting me for a husky fuck. As I walk down the hall to the stairs, the adrenaline is still surging through my chest. It feels powerful. My high heels click loudly and proudly on the hardwood floor as I stride with purpose to Brad.

Brad

I can hear Ann's high heels approaching the top of the stairs. There she is coming down the stairs. What a hot looking lady. I can't believe I got to touch her private areas.

She sits beside me and says, "Matt just called and said he can't make it back at all tonight."

"Hey, that's too bad. I know you were planning a big night with him. Maybe, I should go."

She holds my arm and says, "No, stay. Brad, I like you a lot. You are such a hot guy. To be honest, I want us to make love tonight. We'll go upstairs to my bedroom soon. But let's make out for a while first. Is that okay with you?"

Holy shit, she is so forward. I say, "Yes, oh yes, that would be so great." Fuck, that was so lame.

She looks up into my eyes with her beautiful face and says, "Please be gentle with me, Brad. You are so strong." She kisses my neck under my ear and snuggle her body to mine.

Holy fuck, this is really happening. I feel a surge of testosterone laced power hit me as I know that she is surrendering her body to me. The shear certainty is an aphrodisiac. With my teen dates, I never know if we'd be fucking or not. But with this lady, it's all up front. I love it. All my horny fantasies will come true. I can do anything. My mind reels.

Ann

Now that I've unleashed him, I'll just go with the flow knowing where it will end up in my bed with his beautiful cock deep in my center.

He says, "Why don't we dance?"

I get up and play a slow sexy tune.

He yells over, "No, that rap song that Matt played." I put it on and walk back and reach my hand down to him. "No," he says, "give me a sexy dance like you gave Matt. I want it to be for me this time." Ah, I think, he wants to establish his male terrain. Men will be men.

"Sure Brad, this is all for you. Whatever makes you happy."

I remember my ex and I went to a strip show once and we fucked like rabbits afterwards. I'll give this young guy a real show.

He says loudly, "Okay, turn slowly like before."

I look down at him sitting there so perfect. His eyes hungrily eat up my body. I turn slowly until I'm facing him again.

He compliments me, "You are so beautiful, so fucking beautiful." I feel proud and lift my chest higher to display my breasts better. He shouts, "Give me a sexy dance."

The rap music is thick and heavy. I swivel my hips turning slowly. When I'm facing away, I bend a twerk my bum. Brad shouts encouragement. I pull the hem of my skirt up to tease him. My god, I feel so sexy. I turn back and he has shifted down on the sofa with his bottom at the edge. The tent in his slacks is huge. I know he loves breasts, so I bend forward and let him see down my blouse. His eyes light up. I undo two buttons. He grabs his package and gives it a squeeze. He's such a horny guy. Time for some panty action. I reach down and while grinding my hips, slowly lift the hem of my skirt. I stop high on my thighs below my panties but Brad signals with his hand that he wants higher. Of course, I oblige and reveal all to my young, horny stud. A wall of my love juice odor hits me.

Brad

I can see the hairy pussy that I will be fucking soon through the mesh. That is going to be so sweet. I love tits.

I shout over the music to my horny lady, "Show me your tits."

Wow, I'm sure she is blushing as she reaches for her buttons. My mouth is dry and I take a swig of beer. All the buttons are undone now and she opens her blouse. Jesus, she does everything I tell her to. She's an adult but she's obedient to everything I ask. That blows my mind. Her tits are incredible, full, with small areolas. They are pure white and while the rest of her chest is tanned. She must wear a bikini. I must feel them. I go to her and cup both luscious bare breasts. The heavy beat of the music stirs my base instincts. My mind flashes to throwing her down on the sofa and drilling her pussy in a frenzy. But the thought is killed as fast as it comes. That's not me. There is no rush.

She let's me feel her breasts and groans as I play with them. Then she pushes me back to the sofa and says, "Sit down, lover. The shows isn't over."

I sit and watch in amazement as she tosses her blouse away and cups her breasts as she swivels her hips seductively. Her hands go behind her and I see the waistband of her skirt loosen. Fuck, the skirt is coming off. Her pussy is coming into view. I can't breathe.

She turns and bends over and twerks her ass to the sexy low beat of the music. She stands back up and shimmies out of her skirt and bends down to finish taking it off. Her panty covered ass is so sexy. She shifts from one foot to the other and each butt-cheek in turn flexes. She spreads her feet and bends over. I can see the slit of her pussy through the mesh in the crotch. It hits me in a lust blast that I will be fucking that pussy so soon. I can hear my loud breathing through my nostrils and feel my heart pounding in my chest. There are animal noises in my throat as she turns to face me, naked except for her sexy panties.

Ann

The sexual tension in the room is incredible. My pussy is vibrating like a tuning fork. I need some cock to put out the fire. This is just foreplay. I need cock.

I reach my hands towards Brad and call him, "Come on and let's go upstairs." He jumps up. I take his hand and lead him in a rush up two flights of stairs to my bedroom without saying a word. I'm breathless with lust as we enter the room and turn on the light. I want to see everything. This boy is so beautiful. As we reach the bedside, he goes to hug me but I have a better idea. I look up into his handsome boyish face and put my hand in the center of his chest to stop his forward progress. He's a tall wall of masculine energy but he stops.

"Let me undress you."

I spread my hands over his t-shirt covered chest and feel his strong muscles. I slide my hands under the bottom of his t-shirt onto his bare skin and push up. His six-pack abs and ripped pecs come into view. He helps by taking the t-shirt up over his head and off. I kiss the perfection of his hairless, perfect torso. In his haste, he goes to undo his belt.

"No, no. Let me do that."

Brad

Wow, she's going down to her knees and unbuckling my slacks. Fuck, I feel so powerful as she kneels and opens my pants and pulls them down and off. My erection makes a big tent in my underwear as she takes off my socks. What a horny, worshipping look she has on her face as she breathes in deeply and then pulls my underwear slowly down and away. My stiff cock points up.

She admires it and purrs, "Oh baby, you're so perfect."

Her hands circle my hips and hold my butt-cheeks as she nestles her face to my junk. Her wet, hot tongue on my ball-sack sends a bolt of electricity to my brain. I can hear my deep roar bounce off the walls in erotic surprise. That is so raunchy and so fucking fine. Nobody has ever licked my balls. I need more of that. I hold her head.

"Fuck yes, lick my balls. Ah yes, just like that."

I feel like a king as I hear slurping sounds as she pleasures my sack. I look down and see beautiful, feminine eyes staring up at me. My dick is almost exploding, it's so engorged. I know if she puts it in her mouth, I'll cum in a nanosecond. Oral is so common. I want to fuck that hairy pussy. I don't want a blow job. I reach down. She gives me her hands and rises.

I say, "Let's go to the bed."

She quickly goes ahead of me and sweeps the blankets off and lays on her back on the other side. What a fucking erotic, inviting sight.

Ann

He's on hands and knees coming to me with a raging hard on. His eyes are lust filled. I get a surge of adrenaline as he comes to me with deep animal noises in his throat. I want him to lay beside me and have foreplay but he just keeps coming with that horny look in his eyes. He goes to his knees and looks down at me. My god, his body is so big. It makes me feel so tiny looking up at him. He walks down on his knees to my waist and I know instinctively he wants to fuck, no he will, fuck me. I've seen that male, sex hungry determined look before. I spread my legs in eager submission. His erection points powerfully to the ceiling. His serious expression doesn't change as he kneels between my legs and reaches down to the waistband of my panties on the sides of my hips. I lift my bum to help him slide them down and off. I can feel a gush of love juice flow in my vagina at this horny moment that is my big turn on when I confidently know the fucking is about to start. He stares down at my crotch in wonder.

He murmurs, "Wow, a hairy pussy." He seems mesmerized.

I need his cock. My pussy is vibrating. I plead, "That hairy pussy is all yours, baby." He stays in his reverie as he stares at my crotch. I don't think he heard me. I shout loudly to get his attention, "Fuck that pussy, Brad." He looks up, something clicks in his primal brain and falls forward onto my body. I grab his ass and urge him on, "That's right big guy, fuck me, do me." He's experienced enough to have his weight off me onto his elbows and knees. I reach under to his cock and notch the tip to my vaginal opening. With a grunt he plunges in balls deep. My scream bounces off the walls. His butt muscles flex under my hands as he drills his cock fast and hard into me. I hold on in shear joy to this whirlwind of masculine sexual energy sends pleasure waves through my body. My hips naturally grind into his every thrust as my pussy is full and happily sliding towards a massive orgasm. Oh no, he's stiffening and grunting. Oh no, not yet! Dammit, he's cumming. His cock convulses in my vagina. I can feel his semen running down the crack of my ass as he gives two more deep, spastic plunges into my pussy. Then he falls off and lays face up, breathing hard beside me. Shit, I guess it was too much to ask that he delay until I came. It's my fault that I made him too horny. The young run on raw instinct. But they also get hard in no time and we have all night. I smile at the thought.

Brad

What a great fuck. I was so bloody horny, I couldn't stop or slow down. When she was moaning and screaming when I was doing her, I didn't know if I was hurting her or not. Hell, I just couldn't stop. I was beyond horny. The way her hips met mine, thrust for thrust was amazing. My teen girls just lay there when they fuck. Mature women know how to fuck. Sweet, she's nestled in beside me and is kissing my arm. I guess she was moaning because she liked it.

She looks at me with wide eyes and says, "Thanks Brad. You are amazing. I've got to give you a big kiss." She goes up on her elbow and leans over my chest. I can feel her bare breast as she kisses my lips and smiles. "I'm going to get a warm cloth to clean our private parts. You just relax. We have all night to play."

These older women are so horny. But I guess after you do a lot of fucking, girls lose their shyness and just go for it. She said 'all night'. Holy shit. I feel naked and in a strange room as I hear the water running in the attached bathroom. The smell of my semen and the juices of her crotch are thick in the air. I look over at the sheet on the floor and would like to cover my nakedness. But that would be so juvenile. She is so comfortable walking around nude. I should act the same. I'll just put my hands behind my head with my elbows high and wide. That's better. It makes me feel proud to be me.

There is the sound of a woman peeing and the toilet roll spinning then a flush. This all seems so intimate but natural. I need to take a piss too. Here she comes. What a horny looking beauty. I'm one lucky dude.

Ann

There he is lying there perfect from head to toe. His athletic body is toned to perfection and his substantial circumcised penis is laying, relaxed across his thigh. I smile when I think that Michelangelo could do a wonderful statue called 'David lying down' with Brad as a model.

"Let me clean you up, Brad." I clean his ball-sack, making sure to lift it up to clean under and then the penis, making sure to stretch out the creases and wipe the head especially well. It gets semi-hard as I work. I feel very motherly. With my ex, we'd just both go to the bathroom and clean our own genitals after sex. It's kind of fun babying Brad. "There we go, all nice and fresh."

He says, "I have to take a pee. I'll be right back."

I hear his strong stream hitting the toilet water and a flush. His penis is flaccid and hanging low as he walks back to the bed. He enters the bed head first to be by my side lying on his back. It strikes me again how petite I feel beside this big guy. I snuggle into his body on my side and put a leg over his. My hand is on his stomach.

"How are you feeling, Brad"

"I'm good. That was fantastic, thank you so much. I hope I didn't hurt you there. I kind of lost it."

"Oh no, it was great for me too. You are an amazing lover." I want to boost his ego. In my experience, it makes for lustier fucking. I kiss his shoulder. My lust is only temporarily quelled. My body senses a mind-shattering orgasm is on the horizon and it wants to get there soon.