Memoirs of Chacha Jaani Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my Lund and her Gaand were very lubricated, my full Lund entered her Gaand in one jerk. Oh! She was so tight that my Lund felt slight pain due to tightness of her Gaand. She screamed in a loud voice "ooooeeeeeeeee oooeeeeee oh oh oee maa hi main mer gayee. ooeeee yeh kia kar rehay hhhhhhoooo ohhhhhhhh, nikal le apna lund haramzaade, mujhe nahi marwaani"

She buried her face deep in pillow and kept saying in a muffled voice, " ab hilna nahi, hilna nahi, aise hi ruka reh". I started squeezing her big and hard choochis with and also played with her erect nipples. Then I bowed down and kissed on her neck and cheeks and asked her, 'Aunty jyada dard ho raha ho raha hai to baahar nikalun kya'

'Nahin....oh.... nahin,.........itna dard hota hai toh......oh......mai dubara nahi ghuswaa paaungi, tu aise hi ghusaye rakh, bas hilna nahi, haai maan tune to jaan hi nikal di'

I waited patiently for few minutes while continuing pressing her boobs and kissing her, and then moved my lund slightly. She again moaned painfully but did not stop me. I then very slowly started in and out movement. She started crying "ooeee haeee nahin main marr jaoon gi meri Ganad phat jay gi, please abhi aapnay Lund ko nahin hilaoo" but I didn't listen to her and started fucking her Gaand madly. She collapsed on bed and started abusing me "tu bauhat oh ganda ladka hai, ohhhhhh maine tujhe itne pyaar se, haaye mar gayi......., apni gaand di aur tu use phaarne par tula hua hai,'

'Nahin aunty mai aapki gaand nahin phadunga, oh bahut maza aa raha hai, aapki gaand toh bahut tight hai, aapka inaam toh bahut accha hai,' I continued buggering her and held her hips with my hands. Her pain had lessened by now and she had started to push back her hips towards my raging cock.

'Arre dhire dhire maar, kya tujhe ise baad me dubara nahi maarni jo ise phadne me laga hua hai.' She said between moans and sobs.

By then I was about to come I held her boobs again with right hand and with my left hand started fingering her clit and said "oh aunty, mera nikalne wala hai" She placed her hands on my back and held my hips and kissed me and said "haan ab maza aa raha hay, apne laude ka malham meri phati Ganad kay under tak zor se laga de.'

With that I gave few final stokes and exploded in her Gaand when my Lund was fully inside her. She also reached her orgasm and my hand became wet with her Choot juices. Both of us collapsed, she on bed and I on her back for few minutes and then I pulled my Lund out. She ran towards toilet fully nude, her big boobs and hips jiggling, came back after few minutes looking fully drained and collapsed on bed. I also went to toilet, cleaned myself and collapsed beside her.

We rested for some time while lovingly fondling and kissing each other. Now she was feeling shy about getting buggered. She whispered, 'Tu Raju ko mat batana ki maine piche se bhi karya tha'

'Yani aap ki gaand maari thi? par kyon' I whispered back naughtily

'Bahut badmash hai tu, lagta hai tujhe gandi baaten karne me bahut maza aata hai, usko pata lag gaya to woh bhi karne ki zid karega'

'aapko karwane me maza aaya tha ya nahi' I asked.

'Shuru me toh bahut dard hua par aakhir me thoda accha laga tha' she shyly agreed.

'Yeh to pehli baar ki wajah se tha, baad me toh aapko bahut maza aayega'

'Tujhe kaise pata, kya tune bhi kise se marwayi hai' she countered.

Main jhenp gaya. 'nahi par kuch gaandu larke lagatar marwate hain, unhe maza aata hoga tabhi toh marwate hain'

'Haan yeh toh hai, meri saheli bhi khub marwati hai aur kehti hai ki ab use khub maza aata hai.' she conceded.

'to mere baad aap kis se marwaogi? Raju hi theek rahega, uska lund jyada mota bhi nahi hai aur aapki baat bhi bahar nahi jaayegi'

'shayad tu theek kehta hai, itne dino se mai apne badan ki aag dabaye baithee thee, ab tune bhadka di hai toh iska ilaaj toh karna hi padega' she resigned.

I kissed her and said 'aap chinta na kare, Raju aapka bahut dhyan rakhega'

She kissed me very hard, looked lovingly in my eyes and said ' mujhe tu jyada accha lagta hai, tu bhi mujhse milne aaya karega ya nahi?'

I kissed her back and said 'kyon nahi, jab bhi mujhe mauka milega mai jaroor aaounga, Main Raju ko nahi bataaunga, lekin aap usse patayengi toh jyada maza aayega aur haan us se bhi munh dikhaee jaroor lena, use bhi toh aapki choot ke swad milna chahiye.'

Happily she embraced me and said 'Theek hai baba, jaisa tu kehta hai, waisa hi karungi, chal ab kapre pehan lete hain, sab ke aane ka time ho gaya hai.'

(To be concluded in next part. Bouquets and brickbats are most welcome. Your few word of appreciation will encourage me to write further. Please do post your comments or cast your vote.)

12