Michelle's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then saw his wife grip Mervin's shoulders harder, he saw her knucklers turn white with the exertion of her pleasure. She gasped and then gave a long drawn out sigh that told him she was very close. He'd not seen her like this very often and he knew she was going to have a huge orgasm.

"You going to come for me Mrs Stevens?" mumbled Mervin from Michelle's neck.

With a gasped, "Oh god!" she suddenly put her arms around him and pulled him close. Mervin come up from her neck and looked at her, smiled saying, "That's it Mrs Steven you come on my cock," he sucked back, "You love my cock don't you Mrs Stevens?"

Michelle pulled him closer still placing her chin on his shoulder looking over at her husband. Her mouth came open to say something but all that came out of another long low groan.

Mervin continued to fuck. His cock sliding in and out of her juicy cunt. She could feel her minge flaps gliding along his shaft as he plunged into her.

Andy stood up and took his cock out. He couldn't stand the tightness of it in his trousers. He went to his wife and stood next to her watching while gently wanking his cock.

Mervin looked at him and smiled. His eyes were bulging and Andy wondered whether he should be doing this in case it causes him some form of injury but he could see the lust in his eyes and he was certainly enjoying fucking his wife.

Then Andy saw the change in his wife as her orgasm came on. Her breathing became ragged, she gave a womanly high-toned moan and then said, "Oh, oh," gasped then her body shook, "Oh god!" she grabbed Mervin and pulled him close squashing her tits against his chest, "My God I'm coming, oh, oh." Her voice rose an octave as her orgasm crashed through her body.

"I'm coming Mrs Steven I'm going to spunk your cunt."

Mervin heaved into her and held himself deep in her body as he shot the first spurt of hot spunk. He then pulled back and then thrust back into her stopped, kept his cock deep and shot off another spurt of hot spunk. He did it repeatedly until his was finished and his cock very quickly turned soft.

"Blimey that was brilliant Mrs Stevens, you were fantastic. You are such a good fuck I could feel your cunt sucking on my cock as you came."

Mervin put his cock away, looked at Andy and smiled, "Did you like that Mr Stevens?"

Andy looked at the man and smiled, "Sure did Mervin it was something I've always wanted to see."

"Good, you have a wonderful wife Mr Stevens and if it is possible I'd like to use her more often?" he asked sheepishly.

"We'll see Mervin, we'll see. Now I think you'd better be off otherwise your mum will be home before you are Mervin."

"Sure think Mr Stevens," he looked at his friend smiles and said, "Thanks Mr Stevens."

"You're welcome Mervin now off you go."

Mervin went to the back door opened it and then looked back at Michelle, "Goodnight Mrs Steven." Then he stepped out into the darkness closing the door after him,

"Come on sweetheart lets go to bed," suggested Andy as he looked at his wife. She was still breathing heavy her face and neck flushed with the afterglow of sex. Her dress had fallen back hiding her lovely thighs.

Licking her lips she looked at her husband saying, "Is that what you wanted?" Michelle looked down at the floor, she felt dirty, used and unloved. The whole think was just sex and nothing more. Although Mervin brought her off there was no love. There was no passion that comes when two people make love. Mervin had just fucked her, and used her for his pleasure and appease his desire to have her. However, Michelle has now found that she gets off on Mervin using her this way. Even though there is no adoration, she finds this form of spontaneous sex very much to her liking. She loves her husband dearly, he is her mate the father of her children, she will always love him through thick and thin, and the way he makes love to her has always satisfied her in many ways.

"Yes it was, come let's go to bed." Andy said as he took her hand, "We can talk under the covers.

As he led to the bedroom, Michelle felt Mervin's spunk oozing from her cunt. As she walked, she could feel the warm spunk dribble out and cling to her sensitive minge flaps and then drip down onto her thighs.

Once in the bedroom Andy removed Michelle's clothes and whilst he got undressed, "Do you think I can go to the bathroom now please?" she asked.

"Sure I'll wait for you, keep the bed warm." He smiled.

Michelle rushed into the bathroom closing the door after her and Andy got into bed.