Mid-life Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath watched as Adam rubbed his large erect cock against Jenny's nipples. As he did so, he nodded towards her and raised his eyebrows. Instinctively Kath knew what he wanted. Slowly and silently she unbuttoned her blouse and then unclasped her bra. She pulled her tits out into full view and Adam licked his lips in pleasure.

His hand was working fast on his own cock now as he stared at Kath and rubbed it against Jenny.

"Baby I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

With that his spunk shot from his cock covering Jenny's tits and neck.

"Oh yes," Jenny moaned.

Kath watched as Adam's cock slowly stopped jerking and his cum just dribbled from him.

She had never felt so filthy & horny in her entire life.

The words were out before she knew what she was doing,

"Can I lick that up for you?"

Jenny turned quickly, her face a mask of horror as she saw her semi naked mother standing at the bottom of the bed.

"Fucking shit Mom, how long have you been there?"

Adam laughed, "Long enough babe."

Jenny turned to look at her boyfriend realising he had known and then back at her Mom. Kath by now had knelt on the bed. She touched Jenny's leg and softly said,

"Mommy just wants to clean you up."

She started to crawl up the bed and although Jenny looked terrified she didn't move.

Kath reached out and softly touched her daughter's right breast, running her fingers through Adam's sticky cum that clung to it.

"You're a lucky girl having a nice young man like Adam spunk over you like this, Mommy's very jealous."

Jenny went to say something but Adam acted quickly, and started to kiss her passionately. Kath took advantage of this and lowered herself down on to the bed and pressed her lips against Jenny's right tit. She had never sucked or kissed a boob before in her life, not even her own, but the feel of Jenny's soft plump flesh covered in Adam's sticky white cum was simply wonderful. She found Jenny's nipple with her tongue, it hardened in her mouth as she sucked on it.

Adam & Jenny's kiss had obviously come to a stop because Kath heard Jenny moan and then say "Mom this is sooo bad."

"This is fucking awesome," was Adam's words.

Kath kissed and sucked her daughter and felt her hair being stroked softly as she did. She looked up and Jenny's eyes were tightly closed in pleasure. Kath moved further up the bed and kissed her daughter's neck and face and as their lips met for the first time, she moved her fingers over towards Jenny's wet pussy. Jenny had a small amount of pubic hair and Kath ran her fingers over it and down to her labia. Jenny let out a little gasp as Kath pushed past her pussy lips and softly touched her swollen clit.

"Nice baby?" Kath asked.

"Mmmm" was all Jenny could say.

Adam was still kneeling at the head of the bed and Kath saw that his semi-erect cock was just inches from her face. He was holding it whilst watching the two of them. With her left hand Kath beckoned him forward and he shifted slightly until his cock hung down between mother and daughter. Kath started to kiss him and as Jenny opened her eyes wondering where her Mom's lips had gone, she too took the bait. Kath opened her mouth wide wrapping it around the girth of Adam's cock. Opposite her Jenny did the same until, their lips were virtually touching each others with Adam's cock in between. It rapidly started to swell and Kath felt his rough hand against her breast as he fondled her at the same time.

Kath continued to stimulate Jenny's clit and it wasn't long before there was a sudden gush from Jenny's pussy and Kath realised that she had made her own daughter cum.

Kath shifted away from Adam and Jenny and both looked at her.

"Mommy needs to be satisfied now," she said.

"What do you want?" Adam asked "A good fucking."

"No I need you two to lick me, both of you together, taking turns."

Jenny smiled, "Sure Mom, anything you want."

Jenny and Adam both moved to allow Kath to lay down. She flopped onto her back and opened her legs wide. She was already sopping wet, but she knew that within minutes she would be squirting her cum everywhere.

Adam and Jenny both went to the foot of the bed and the two teenagers went to work on her pussy. Adam went first and Kath felt his tongue and rough chin against her as he lapped away at her cunt. His tongue found her clit and quite expertly, he flicked his tongue against her.

"I've never done this before," Jenny said.

"Well there was no-one better to start on than your own Mom," Kath told her and Adam moved to one-side and Kath felt her daughter's hot breath against her and then her tongue moving slowly up and down her labia.

Jenny and Adam took it in turns to lick and kiss Kath's cunt and time after time Kath's cum squirted into their mouths.

Eventually Kath could take no more and she pulled her daughter to her, she kissed her softly on the lips tasting her own juices on Jenny's lips.

"I need Adam to fuck me, is that okay?"

Jenny smiled back

"Of course Mom, as long as I get a good taste afterwards."

Jenny moved away and Adam having heard the brief exchange mounted his girlfriend's Mom.

Kath felt his hard cock press against her and then he was in.

"God it felt wonderful."

Adam moved slowly in and out at first but as Jenny encouraged him with shouts of,

"Fuck my Mom, fuck her hard," he got faster and faster.

The sensation for Kath was amazing and she didn't want him to stop, but eventually he let out an almighty Ahhhhh and she felt his hot sperm shoot up her vagina.

He shuddered a couple of times and then just like in her first ever fantasy about him, flopped down on top of her.

It was Jenny who heaved him off and as soon as she did, she was down at Kath's pussy and Kath felt her daughter's tongue against her again as she lapped up Adam's cum leaking from her cunt.

When Jenny had finished she moved up the bed and lay beside her Mom.

Kath reached out and put an arm around both her lovers drawing them closer for a cuddle.

"Well Mommy's going to have to look after you two that's for sure," she said and the three of them all laughed together.

12