Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck? Jon didn't even remember moving, let alone walking all the way around the island and near to Sylvia, the woman he was trying to stay away from. How did this happen? This crazy force that had drawn him into that kiss earlier, seemed to take over again as soon as he let his guard down, bringing him closer to his wicked, hot-bodied mother-in-law.

"I like where this is going," she purred, looking at him, seemingly readying herself for her son-in-law's advances. Jon was frozen in place, unable to form words as his whole world seemingly collapsed around him. Was he even in control of his own actions anymore? He didn't plan to keep making out with Sylvia after that first kiss she forced upon him, but he had. He didn't plan on coming down here to the kitchen, yet here he was. He didn't plan on engaging in any of Sylvia's wicked games, yet here he was. And he didn't plan on getting any closer to his scantily dressed mother-in-law, yet, he was now standing mere feet in front of her. And through it all, his hard cock was still throbbing, standing out between them beneath his pajama pants. No matter what he did, no matter how hard he fought against this, forces beyond his control were bringing them together. And this force would not be satisfied until his big, thick dick was buried deep inside her.

Was Sylvia right, and that all his actions were his own, his subconscious desires for her coming to the surface? Even though that answer seemed to be the most logical, he honestly believed it wasn't true. He had never once fantasized about screwing his mother-in-law. At most, he could acknowledge that she was attractive, but that was it. And yet, he kept following this path that he knew was leading to her. Something more had to be going on here. Something beyond his control.

She smiled at his turmoil, and he gulped in response. He wanted to fight back, to say something, but by acknowledging what the goal of this 'force' was, he almost accepted his fate. What was happening was so beyond his understanding that he had no hope of fighting against it. It was an effort that was in vain. The more he struggled, the more he was pulled in closer. Now he was right in front of the one woman he wanted nothing to do with, and he didn't know how he was gonna avoid the inevitable.

What else could he do but surrender?

At the moment, Jon was truly feeling the weight of the force working against him, stronger than ever before. His will to fight against it was being worn down, and it was showing. His eyes slowly drifted downwards, from his mother-in-law's gorgeous face to her massive, round tits. His eyes drifted across her succulent peaks, admiring their round shape. God damn, why did his wife's mother have to have such big perfect tits? He then stared at her nipples, the hardened nubs pushing out against the sheer fabric, screaming for attention. Well, they certainly had Jon's attention, his mouth watering just by looking at them. His eyes fell into her cleavage, that deep succulent crevasse between her massive, soft breasts, and it felt like he was falling into the deep, inescapable darkness in-between, never to escape.

And through it all, the 'Electric Mistletoe' hung just over his head. Jon was now as close to it as he was earlier, during that illicit kiss, and his mind was in just as much turmoil as it had been then.

Sylvia could see her son-in-law giving in. His eyes stayed glued to her breasts, and she could practically feel his intense, heated gaze in her cleavage. Like a magnetic pull bringing them together, his head sagged, bringing his face closer to his mother-in-law's enormous breasts. Slowly, his face descended, moving closer and closer to Sylvia's rack, but before that collision could happen, she acted first. Leaning up, Sylvia brought her lips to Jon's again.

Sparks practically leapt between their lips as they finally mashed together again.

Surrendering completely to the wicked forces bringing them together, Jon slid his tongue into his mother-in-law's mouth. Her slippery tongue slid over his as it delved deep into his mouth. Their mouths formed a tight seal as, once again, mother-in-law and son-in-law began making out. As they swapped spit once more, their bodies pressed into each other savagely, grinding against each other. He humped his pulsing weapon against her luscious body, and she scrubbed her giant tits against his chest.

Jon was almost drowning in lust. His mind was a whirlwind, barely capable of cognizant thought. All he could do was follow the pleasure he was feeling and let that guide him along this new path.

Sylvia was feeling that same wicked pleasure coursing through her, but she was far more in control of herself. And as much as she was enjoying the fierce kiss, she wanted to take this to the next level, and fast. She had been as horny as sin all fucking day, and she was desperate for relief.

Sliding her lips from his and putting her hands on top of his head lightly, she guided him along. His lips kept searching her out, kissing along her jaw and down her neck as pushed him down further. Gaining enough reason to know what was coming next, he opened his eyes just in time to see that his face was on a collision course with Sylvia's massive breasts. And before he could react, his face was lodged in his mother-in-law's cleavage.

"Ohhhh..." he sighed, a contented groan as he lightly rubbed her face between her large breasts.

"That's it, baby, that's it," Sylvia cooed. "Get used to this, Jon," she added, pressing his face down into her tits. Seeing he wasn't going anywhere, she released her hold on him, freeing up her arms. Quickly, with nimble fingers, she pulled the thin spaghetti straps holding up her nightie off her shoulders. Grabbing the hem of the slim garment, she tugged it down over her giant rack, leaving it bunched up around her midriff, revealing her bare tits to her daughter's husband for the first time.

"Oh my God..." Jon sighed, pulling back enough to look at them. He'd already practically seen everything thanks to the slim nightie, but there was just something about seeing them in the flesh that made it even better. God damn, freed from their constraints, they somehow looked even better. Round, and firm, and... fuck, they were just fucking huge. They vaulted off her chest while maintaining that perkiness and full round shape. They were amazing. With his mouth salivating, he could wait no longer. Jon dove forward and attached his open mouth to one of his mother-in-law's hard nipples.

"Ahhh!" she sighed, biting her lip. Jon attacked that hardened nub eagerly, sucking at it, licking at it, biting it lightly with his teeth. Sylvia was alight with pleasure at this worshipful treatment. He knew just what to do to make her squirm with pleasure. This was exactly what she needed. And the best part?

She felt those same sparks with his mouth on her in other places.

Her hot body was filled with bolts of wicked pleasure as her hunky son-in-law sucked on her big tits, his mouth causing a delicious tugging at her hardened nubs that drove her absolutely crazy. Each eager suck filled her anew with incredible pleasure, to a level she'd never experienced before.

Jon was lost in Sylvia's big breasts. Damn... he'd been with some busty girls in his younger years, but nothing like this. Her breasts were amazing! He didn't realize how much he missed this kind of thing. Deb had her positive qualities, but she did not much up to her mother in cup size, and Jon didn't know how strongly that mattered to him till right at this moment. He switched between breasts, giving the other one the same adoration he'd given the first. And as he did, he brought his hands up. His big, strong, manly hands. In a flash, they moved upwards, and before he knew it, those big hands of his made contact with his mother-in-law's massive, fleshy tits for the first time.

"Oh my God!" he groaned in awe, and he had good reason to be awed. His mother-in-law's breasts felt amazing in his palms. Squeezing them tentatively, feeling his fingers dig into the soft, luscious flesh for the first time... it was amazing. They were so soft! And they were firm as well. Really fucking firm. The lush flesh oozed through his fingers as he gripped them, squeezing them more firmly every time, soon really getting in there, really digging into his mother-in-law's huge breasts with his big hands. And each squeeze sent jolts of pure, concentrated lust throughout his entire body, driving him crazy with desire. He kept squeezing her big boobs, over and over again, and as her massive jugs ballooned outwards at this treatment, her perfect, hard pink nipples were calling out to him again. So, Jon dove in head first once more, taking her nipple into his mouth.

"Yes, yes!" Sylvia cooed as her son-in-law slobbered all over her big breasts, feasting on her nipples like a starving man. His mouth was fiercely attacking her big tits, licking and sucking as his big hands kept eagerly squeezing them, over and over again, unable to get enough. The issue he was finding was that he was so tall that all of this required him to lean over significantly to get at Sylvia's big jugs. Sensing this, she gently pushed down on his shoulders, urging him to kneel, to fall to his knees in front of his mother-in-law.

And Jon did just that.

Falling to his knees aligned his handsome face with Sylvia's breasts a lot better. Having her breasts slightly above his face allowed her to really take control, bending over slightly and wrapping her arms around his head, pulling his face into her massive tits, smothering him with them. And he took it in stride, sighing from deep in his throat, his mouth still eagerly sucking at her hard nipples, and his hands still squeezing greedily.

"Ah! That's it babe!" she sighed, biting her lip. "Suck my big tits! We've both wanted this for so long!" she moaned. "I know it must have been torture having a mother-in-law with such big, perfect tits when my daughter has such mosquito bites, but now my tits are all yours baby. You can have them whenever you fucking want! Yes!"

His worshipful treatment of her big breasts was driving her crazy, filling her with a wicked lust even she had never experienced before. Maybe it was the wickedness of their in-law status, maybe it was because this was on Christmas Eve night, or maybe it was because they were under the 'Electric Mistletoe', but this... this was something special. Even though she had been especially horny all morning, this was putting her over the top. Her hot body was racked with lust, every nerve ending on fire with electric pleasure. She was literally dripping onto the floor she was so turned on, and that is what caused her to end this amazing breast worship, as she was eager to take things to the next level. Pushing Jon back ever so slightly, his mouth made an audible pop as her nipple was pulled out of it, and when she pulled his hands off her perfect tits, his palms felt empty.

Jon's mind was so addled with lust he could barely function. Nothing mattered, other than pleasure. Only what made him feel good. Those feelings were so strong and so fucking potent that any other concerns were meaningless. Deb didn't matter. Nothing else matted. Only lust. Every one of his senses were so on fire with lust that taking the fuel for said lust away, even for a moment, made him desperate with need. He wanted to take her perfect, spit-covered nipples back into his mouth again, but she held him back with a hand on his forehead. The normally intelligent, well-reasoned young man felt like a dullard, addicted to pleasure, unable to function without guidance from an experienced hand. Looking up at Sylvia, he waited for her next command.

"Here..." she sighed, reaching down and tugging her slim nightie up over her hips, exposing her soaked thong to him. She was so wet that her inner thighs were coated with her juices. Reaching down, she hooked her finger in the front of her thong, pulling it to the side, exposing her dripping wet cunt to her daughter's husband for the very first time. It looked amazing. Plump, youthful lips. Shaved almost completely bare, save for a tiny little landing strip. And her pussy was coated with her delicious, searing hot sex-juices. Jon's mouth watered. "Eat my pussy, baby. I want to feel your mouth on my fucking cunt!"

Now, having the guidance the lust-addled young man needed, he complied with her request, his mouth leaping forward, attacking her pussy with the same fervor he'd done with her big boobs.

"Mmmph!" he groaned as his mouth collided with the older woman's dripping cunt. Mouth open, his lips forming a tight seal around her dripping pussy, he extended his tongue, entering his mother-in-law's cunt, sampling her intense sex-juices on his tongue for the first time. Beneath the lust filling his body and driving his actions, at his core, where the true Jon still lied, he could recognize the insanity of his actions. He was on his knees, going down on his own mother-in-law. He barely felt in control of himself at this point. Lust was at the wheel, this crazy force compelling him into actions he'd never thought he'd do. But at his core, Jon was still there, reluctantly along from the ride. The good, kind, soulful young married man was still there, shielded from the influences of the wicked force compelling him into such an indecent act, hopeful that this force would eventually leave him so he could rise back to the surface. But even this Jon, the kind, rational, thoughtful young man that he was at his core, could admit that despite his negative feelings towards Sylvia, he couldn't deny one undeniable truth.

Her cunt tasted amazing.

Damn, why did such a wicked woman have to have such a spectacular tasting cunt? Fuck, it tasted good. His tongue was avidly entering his mother-in-law's vagina, tasting its delicious flavor, gathering her delicious juices on his tongue. Savoring it. Swallowing it. Seeking out more. Each time his tongue slid into her waiting pink hole, a new bolt of lust rushed through him, making his body almost vibrate with excitement. And her delicious cunt's flavor was so potent that even the core of Jon was slowly getting addicted to the taste.

"Oh my God!" Sylvia sighed, biting her lower lip. "Yes! I've wanted to feel that mouth on me from the second I met you! Fuck!" Each stab of his tongue sent another lightning bolt of pleasure through her, taking her closer to the edge. "Oh my God, you're so good at this!" It was true. Jon was talented at eating pussy, at going down on a woman, but he never expected to be using these skills on his mother-in-law. His mouth and tongue were busy, licking along her plump lips, stabbing into her tight hole, and teasing her clit, not going straight for it like some might, but teasing it, making her squirm.

Jon was kneeling in front of her, hands behind her knees, pulling himself close as he attacked her tasty cunt with his mouth. She reached down and grabbed his scalp, holding him against her, grinding her perfect cunt against his handsome face, coating it with her gushing juices.

"God damn, yes! I can see why my daughter married you! Haha! Fuck, your tongue's amazing!" she squealed, grinding herself lewdly against her son-in-law's mouth. Her juices were practically gushing from her horny cunt, but her daughter's husband was right there, swallowing them down.

Jon had never sampled a better tasting cunt than hers. Not any other woman. Even Deb, his wife, couldn't compare. Each gulp of her copious juices clouded his judgment further, where even the true Jon was being affected, becoming just as addicted as the rest of him. He slid his tongue upwards to her hard clit, circling around it for it bit with his tongue, teasing it with his lips before really bearing down on it.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" she moaned, humping against him lewdly. Luckily, this house was well-insulated, meaning that sound didn't travel across it very well. Even so, she was pushing her luck. But the pleasure was too good. Lightning strikes of pure lust were coursing through her. She was gonna cum, and soon. Her cunt was dripping, coating his lips and chin. "Keep going! Keep going! Yes! Yes!" She kept grinding her cunt against him, her body shaking at a level of pleasure and desire she'd never before experienced. His mouth was only getting more into it, attacking her clit, licking and sucking it while also teasing her gushing cunt further. The closer she got to cumming, the sweeter her juices tasted, urging him further, every bit of him now clouded with the lust and heat of the moment. "Eat that cunt! Eat that cunt! Eat your fucking mother-in-law's cunt! Eat it because it's better than your wife's, my daughter's. Eat it because it's all you've dreamed of doing since you met me. Make me fucking cum you fucking asshole! Yes! YES! God! I love it! I love it! Your mouth belongs on my clit! Yes!"

The luscious mature brunette kept humping against her son-in-law's face as she got close to the edge, gripping his scalp roughly as she did so. And Jon's mouth was still fervently attacking his mother-in-law's gushing cunt, his entire body and soul consumed by the act. Every moan from his mother-in-law sent a new pang of electricity flowing through him. His body was keyed up in a way he'd never known possible, so he kept at it, her pleasure adding to his pleasure.

"Eat my cunt! Eat it! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! You like that? You like that better than my daughter's cunt! Yes! I bet you do! You wouldn't be eating me so well if you didn't! Fuck!" Sylvia moaned, her body quivering with excitement. She was getting closer and closer to a big orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Babe... yes! I want to cum against this fucking mouth! Yes! I want you to swallow all my fucking juices. Yes! I want you to gulp it down and beg for more! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! AHH! AHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!"

Her body was racked with a huge orgasm, finally having release after an entire day of being on edge. She was trying her best to stay as quiet as possible as to not wake up the house, but her pleasure was too good not to vocalize. Her nails were digging into his scalp roughly as she ground harshly into his face, her cunt quivering as her juices gushed out of her. Her entire body was shaking as she came, and her cunt kept flexing, forcing out even more of her sweet nectar. And through it all, his mouth was right there, mouth sealed around her cunt as she gushed her divine fluids. And just as she wished, he swallowed her juices and waited for more.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned, squealing with excitement. Her juices kept squirting out of her cunt, filling her son-in-law's mouth with her tasty nectar. She kept cumming and cumming, having one of the biggest orgasms of her life. "Yes! Fuck! I love that fucking mouth! Yes! I love it! I love it! I love you! Fuck! Fuck!"

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of pleasure, her orgasm began to lessen. She released her grip on his scalp, causing him to fall back, lips swollen, gasping for breath as he sat on the kitchen floor. She stumbled slightly, resting one arm on the edge of the island to support herself, still recovering. She leaned down, resting her elbows against the kitchen island, panting as she came down from her high. The nightie was still bunched up around her midriff, her huge boobs still hanging out and her thong still pulled to the side. She was bent over as she caught her breath, and in doing so, she pointed her practically bare ass right at him.

Jon's eyes were glued to his mother-in-law's ass. Even though he had just gone through a major life event in going down on his wife's mother, and he should be looking for some time to recover, he wasn't. He hadn't gotten the same release that she had, and his body was still filled to the brim with lust, wicked desires, and no rational thought. All that mattered was pleasure, and how he could get his next fix. And looking forward at Sylvia's perfect ass, he had his answer.

1...34567...10