Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be no pulling out.

Dan was still seated on the edge of the bed, lost in her breasts, and this gave Gwen room to move pushing him slightly backwards so she could straddle his lap, her tits still in his face. This put her thong-covered pussy in very close proximity with his prominent bulge, a fact that Dan was about to become very aware of.

"Ooohhh..." Dan groaned into her tits as he felt her weight settle on his lap, putting the pressure on his cloth-covered bulge. Feeling his standing pillar through his pants, she ground her thong-clad pussy against it, up and down along it's length, over and over again. A daughter's pussy was grinding against a father's dick as they began to get better acquainted with each other. And she was so wet that her juices began to soak his pants, allowing his shaft to feel it.

"I'm so fucking horny..." Gwen whispered in her dad's ear, her arms wrapped around his head as she held his face against her tits. She kept grinding her plump lips and hard clit against his concrete hard, concealed penis. Her nearly bare ass was flexing as she humped against her dad's dick firmly. Due to their close proximity, his hands were forced away from her wondrous boobs, and with nowhere else to go, he reached around and palmed each juicy cheek of her thong-clad ass.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned into her cleavage. Her ass felt as amazing as it looked. His big hands dug into the firm, round cheeks, gripping each perky cheek roughly, using it for leverage as he humped up into her.

Dan was practically lost at this point, lost on the cresting wave of lust his daughter had provoked from within him. Beyond rational thought, he was a tangle of overcharged nerves. His face nestled between Gwen's tits, licking and sucking and slurping away at them, he was completely smothered by them. Because of that, he was blindly following during this whole thing, blindly following the pleasure incited within him. She was barely his daughter anymore to his addled mind. She was a pair of massive boobs to rest his head against and a warm body to hump his needy cock against. But she wasn't about to let them forget that he was her father, and she his daughter.

Gwen kept grinding into him, harder and harder. While she ground into him, she leaned back slightly, putting more force against his aching crotch. She held him by the head more firmly than she was prior, using it to support herself as she leaned further back. As she did this, his mouth stayed on her hard nipple, sucking on it hard, his tongue worshipping the nub. She leaned back further and further, grinding her pussy against his dick roughly, leaning so far back that her long dark hair was grazing the floor. Her lithe arms were tightened as she used his strong neck to hold herself up. And he had his manly arms wrapped around her slim waist, supporting her, holding her close as she stretched herself back, her breasts pointing skyward. And through it all, his mouth stayed on her nipple, circling the hard nub, his dick grinding against her thong-covered pussy.

"Oh my God!" she moaned out, back arched, her head hanging down, more turned on than she'd ever been before. Her body tightened as a bolt of lust and pleasure coursed through her, but it wasn't truly an orgasm. She needed things to be further along to really get what she needed. Knowing this wasn't gonna get the job done, she pulled herself up smoothly, so she was sitting on his lap once again. She firmly pushed him back, removing his swollen, gasping mouth from her tits so she could look him in the eyes.

"Dad..." she began, panting, voice heavy with lust, still grinding against him. "We should just fucking do it..."

"Do what?" he asked, confused. Gwen realized she had to make this abundantly clear for him.

"Dad," she began again. "Let's just do it... let's just rip off our clothes and fuck!"

For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Dan sobered up, pulled from his lust-drunk haze ever so slightly. You could understand how, in some small part of his lust-addled mind, he could justify sucking on his daughter's tits, putting his hands on her hot body, and humping his swollen dick against her, while still viewing the act of actually burying his cock into her waiting pussy as a bridge too far. Touching, squeezing... humping... that stuff wasn't really anything, uh... official. But actual, for real, straight up sex... that was undeniable. Something you can't undo or walk away from. Obviously, even a confused Dan had to take a moment to think about this.

"Hon..." he said, panting, looking up at his daughter. "We can't..." Here he was, sitting on this bed, his daughter on top of him. His practically naked, thong-clad daughter, her tits hanging out, her gushing pussy grinding against his swollen, clothed dick. It didn't look good, clearly, but he couldn't actually go through with it. Although... ohhh... his cock throbbed at the idea. It was so wrong and nasty. It was just about the worst thing he could imagine doing. About as far off the straight and narrow path he'd lived on his entire life. If his life was lived in black and white, this was blinding neon pink. This was the fundamental opposite of everything he'd ever believed in and lived by.

Then why was he actually considering it?

Why was every thought in his mind pure filth right now? Why was every masculine fiber in his being telling him to give in to Gwen's demand and give her exactly what she wanted? Why did he want nothing more than to fuck his own daughter's brains out? He couldn't, obviously, no matter how good it would feel. And... damn, it would feel good. Like, her body, her ass... those tits! She would be amazing. It would be amazing. She would feel amazing. He had to hold on to that last shred of decency. He couldn't cross that line, no matter how tempting it was.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a smile, grinding against his clothed, proudly standing weapon.

"Gwen... this can't happen," he affirmed, despite the fact that that he was grinding up against her too.

"Why not?" she asked in an almost taunting tone. She leaned forward and let her tits rest against his chest. Their weight, their softness... it admittedly did take some of the fight out of him. And with him temporarily taken aback again, she took action, reaching down between them and grabbing his clothed bulge in her hand. This made him jump, feeling his own daughter's fingers putting pressure on his cock. "If Mom was doing her job and satisfying you like you deserve to be satisfied, you wouldn't be here, grinding up on your daughter, wanting to be inside of me." At this, she squeezed his throbbing cock with her fingers, making him jump. "Do you want to live the rest of your life stuck with Mom, not having any fun or excitement? Or... do you want to cheat on her, actually have some fun and excitement, and have REALLY nasty sex with your slutty teenage daughter? And trust me, it will be FUCKING NASTY!" she teased, squeezing the root of his cock, feeling as it pulsed in excitement by her filthy language.

"Oh..." he groaned. It sounded so good. So tempting. God, he wanted to bury his big dick inside her so bad right now! His cock wanted nothing more to be stuffed up to the root in his own daughter's waiting cunt. It wanted to feel the walls of his daughter's tight pussy squeezing the living hell out of his lengthy weapon.

Even though every word she said was completely true, and her offer made complete sense, he... he just couldn't.

"Gwen, please, please stop," he groaned as she kept lightly massaging his steel hard weapon. "We can't do this."

"Why not?" she asked teasingly, her talented fingers still squeezing his clothed bulge. "There's nothing stopping us from doing it. And there shouldn't be anything holding you back. Dad, I want you to know that, despite what Mom might think, believe me when I say that I know my way around a dick. Mom did her best to make me as boring as her, but trust me, I am no virgin. A girl my age with a body like mine... I've taken a lot of cock, Dad, so if we hook up, you'll be getting your money's worth. We'll get to live out each other's nastiest, raunchiest fantasies... together! Haha! It'll be amazing! I know what I'm doing, and I just know you do too. I'll be the best you've ever had, and you'll be the best I've ever had. I mean, like, Jesus, Dad, I've been with a bunch of guys, but none as big as this. Dad... Holy shit!" she said, laughing, still groping him through his pants.

Every word and motion she made was setting him on fire, fanning the flames of heat and lust he was feeling for Gwen. He knew it was wrong, but God damn did he ever want to fuck Gwen's brains out right now. Holy shit! He wished he could be the type of guy who could just not think about the consequences. Who could be bold and take risks and live on the edge. Who could live it up with no fear. He wanted to be that guy, he really did. But he just couldn't.

"Gwen..." he began, practically panting, about to rebuff her once again, but she interrupted.

"Wait, okay, we can stop, but before we do... I think I deserve a little peek," Gwen said, backing away slightly. Before he could react or say anything to stop her, she released her hold on him just long enough to grab the hem of his pants and pull it away from his waist, pulling it out and firmly tugging it down, revealing his rock hard married dick to his daughter for the very first time.

"Holy shit!" Gwen called out, grinning wide, eyeing up her father's cock with great interest. "It's huge!" she gushed. It was true. Dan always carried himself with the calm confidence that no doubt comes with being well-endowed, and this hypothesis was proven true in this case. Thick like a salami, Dan owned a lengthy nine-inch member. The tightened flesh was smooth, no doubt from being so underused in his time with Connie. The spongy tip was prominent, with a sizable hole capable of spewing a river of thick cum from the end. Along it's underside, there was a very prominent tube that allowed those whopping loads to traverse unencumbered. And the source of all that manly jizz of his was his two very large, almost lemon sized nuts, swollen with sperm, dying to fire off all over an appreciative female.

Gwen licked her lips.

"Wait..." he began, trying to reach down and cover himself back up, but Gwen was too quick. Her nimble fingers reached down and grabbed his exposed dick. Her fingers wrapping around the root as best as she could manage, but he was so damn thick she couldn't fully grasp it. "Oh! Jeez..." Dan cried out, jumping as flesh-on-flesh contact with his big dick was made for the first time. This exchange slowed down his attempt to cover up, and as his hand got close to cover himself, she used her other hand to swat it away easily.

"Look at that..." Gwen said softly, eyeing up her father's cock, tilting it so she could examine every inch. Her grip was angled in such a way that the pad of her palm was pressing into her dad's sack. The warm flesh of his scrotum oozed against her palm, and the warmth and heat of his throbbing, pulsing, rock hard meat was overwhelming. "Oh my God! It's so hot!" she giggled, her eyes never leaving his cock. She reached down with her other hand and let it slide loosely along it's length. She then looked him straight in the eyes, her hands still on his cock.

"Look at this, Dad!" she said, eyes wild. He glanced down at his own weapon, and yeah, it looked about as hard as it ever had. It was an impressive sight. "This is because of me, Dad! Your cock is this hard because of me, your own daughter!" she said, grinning proudly. At this, she began lightly stroking his cock, making him groan.

"Oh!" he sighed, his head falling back.

"Dad, your cock is gonna explode, and it's gonna be because of me!" she said, the pace of her stroking picking up. She looked down and let some spit drip out of her mouth, landing on the end of his dick, a sensation that made him jump. She used it to lube up his rock hard meat, easing her stroking. "Either you just do it with me, right here, right now, or you just jack off thinking about me. Either way, this dick..." she said, stopping her moving hand at the head, using one of her fingers to tap on the angry tip. "This is gonna cum with you thinking about me! So why not just do it the fun way?"

"Gwen..." Dan sighed, his cock throbbing in her hands as she resumed stroking it. He couldn't think straight thanks to her efforts. She kept one hand gripping the root tightly as she used the other to jack him off, slowly and teasingly. He knew how wrong this whole thing was, but his cock was leaking pre-cum at a copious rate. Clearly, his cock had made up its mind.

"Dad! This is a one-time offer," she said, looking him dead in the eyes as she jacked him off. "If you don't just man up and fuck me, you'll never have another shot! Don't blow this now! Most daughters never give their desperate, undersexed fathers an opportunity like this. And most dads never get a shot with someone like me! Mom stopped caring for you after she got what she wanted. She got two kids. The life she wanted. All she cares about is what she wants. Not you. Let me take over. Let me give you what you want. What you so deserve!"

It was true. Once they'd had Max and Gwen, their sex life had greatly dwindled. That was the dividing line, but in truth, it was never like they went at it like rabbits. And then she got into the church, which was certainly not something that increased her libido. So yeah, he'd been underserved in his sex-life for a long time as Connie pursued her own thing, leaving him by the wayside, his own needs and concerns secondary. Would it be so wrong to indulge, especially when it was being so generously offered? Sure, she was his daughter, but she was gagging for it. And clearly, he was in dire need of some good, nasty fucking.

If what she said was true, then this was a one-time offer. He didn't want to blow this. He knew he shouldn't, but he didn't know how he could go on without doing it. Was this life enough for him? Did he not deserve some fun? He'd been so good and so kind for so long... would it be so wrong to break the rules, just this once?

He tried to cling to that last shred of decency, but it was wearing thin. Her talented hands were driving him crazy. He was throbbing in her grasp, his cock drooling all over itself, desperate for release. He needed to cum more than anything. It didn't matter that this was Gwen, his beloved daughter. He had to cum, and that need was bringing him closer to the unthinkable.

"And Dad?" she began, her vigorous jacking of his bloated dick making her huge boobs jiggle, which was not helping his decision making. "Just think... if you do give in right now... think about all the time we'll have in the future. Max is at college. Mom is always working on some project at the church. We'll have so much alone time. Just me and you. Just imagine what we could do together. Just imagine how much sex we could have behind Mom's back." Each word she said. Each vigorous stroke of his throbbing meat. Each jiggle of her perfect tits. Bringing him closer. And closer. "And she'll never suspect a thing! No one will! We can get away with all of it! And she'll never catch on, because she's too fucking stup..."

She didn't get to finish the word.

As if forced forward by an animal instinct inside him that was beyond his control, his mouth leapt forward, locking lips with Gwen for the first time.

"Mmmpphhh..." she groaned, caught off guard, before melting into the kiss. Her mouth quickly opened, coaxing his to open as well. She then slid her eager tongue into his mouth, mashing against his as their lips slid against each other. Her plump lips against his, their open mouths pressed savagely together. She made sure the kiss was extra wet and extra slutty, attacking his mouth with her own. She pulled her hands from his dick so she could pull him in closer, her chest sliding against his as she straddled him again, his bare dick sliding against her fit belly.

Dan had finally been worn down enough, broken by his daughter's efforts to corrupt him. He was back on that wave of wickedness, his moment of pure lust allowing it to break through, letting it cascade over him, riding it by Gwen's side and following her lead. The lust had worn him down enough to expose the animal inside him for just a moment, long enough for it to act out, locking lips with his daughter. She had her tongue practically down his throat, and he did his best to return the favor, but he was a bit unpracticed at this kind of thing. They swapped spit as their lips remained sealed together, kissing fiercely in a way he never had before. Her tongue swirled against his, easily the far more experienced party at kissing than he. She ground herself against his lap as they made out, a forbidden father-daughter make-out session. The passion crested so high that they fell back to the bed, with her on top. His hands rested on her hips as she kept forcing her tongue into his mouth. Her huge boobs were ballooning against his chest as she squirmed on top of him. She loved kissing, and she was enjoying this act of forbidden spit-swapping like no other. But she was so fucking horny she needed to take this to the next step and fast, before he changed his mind.

With a pop, she pulled her mouth from his, their swollen mouths and spit-covered chins parting ways. She looked down at him, panting, eyes glassy with lust.

"Take off your clothes!" she ordered. "Now!" she added, almost in a panic.

He slowly began to pull up his shirt, so lust-filled at this point that he couldn't think to deny her, even though he knew where this was heading. As he exposed his torso and bare chest, she reached down and hooked her fingers under the hem of his pants, yanking them down and off quickly. As he pulled his shirt off and tossed it away, he was left completely naked, almost in disbelief that things had gotten this far. He watched as Gwen reached down and deftly yanked her thong off, tossing it aside, leaving her as naked as he was.

For the first time, they were seeing each other completely naked. Gwen loved what she was seeing, her fit, handsome father, naked beneath her. His manly arms. His fit belly, fit without being shredded, as he lacked the vanity for that kind of thing, a trait she approved of. She could see his fit chest, with a small thatch of hair there that resonated for her. This was a man. Not a boy. He was a man, with a man's body. And a man's cock. Wow... looking at him like this, seeing him so exposed, his cock looked even bigger. Standing tall and proud, throbbing, his pillar looked amazing. The base of it was adorned with a patch of pubic hair, again re-emphasizing that this wasn't a vain boy who manscaped, but a real man.

Dan had seen so much of her already, but now, he was seeing her pussy completely exposed for him. Sure, he'd seen it through the see-through thong, but seeing it completely bare was on another level. The plump, smooth lips. The small, sexy landing strip of dark hair. It was, like the rest of her, mouth-watering. He could see her entire naked form, her long legs, her fit belly, her bare ass, her absolutely massive tits. And he wished he had more time to appreciate it, but she was impatient to move things along before he could change his mind.

"Okay..." Gwen said, crawling forward on her knees, moving to straddle her father and his lengthy, standing pillar. With one hand on the bed, she reached down and grabbed her father's dick, pointing it directly towards her waiting pussy. "I have been wanting this for so long..." she stated, slapping the head of his dick against the outside of her cunt. As she settled into place, the head of his penis pressing against the entrance to her vagina, it felt like there was a splash of cold water sobering him up, reminding him of who he was and what he was about to do.

1...34567...9