Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are mine now. I will have three slaves instead of one," Afrit said.

Jennifer realized that she had made a mistake. Now there would be a hand to hand combat.

Afrit was confident that without her gun, the small female presented no challenge. He had fought with male humans in the past and he had beaten them all without much effort. He threw a quick punch to Jennifer's face... And Jennifer was ready for it. She blocked the punch, stopping Afrit's fist with ease.

"Uh?!! You are not human! What the hell are you?" Afrit said, truly surprised by Jennifer's strength. He couldn't understand what was happening. How could this slim human be so strong?

Jennifer quickly responded with a powerful kick to Afrit's head. Her unique DNA made her not only faster but also stronger than a normal human. Afrit never stood a chance against her.

"I am human, asshole. One that you have never seen before."

The blow didn't kill Afrit but knocked him unconscious. A few seconds later, he was lying immobile on the ground.

"He is down. Lets wait for the local authorities to pick him up. Your sister is safe now," Jennifer said. Miguu had fled the scene already.

"Are you okay, Chloe? Did they hurt you?" Kyrsi asked her sister.

Chloe slowly recovered from her overwhelming orgasm. She sat hesitantly on the floor, realizing that her pussy was still twitching. The young woman was very confused and a little ashamed.

"What happened...? I was cumming and..."

Suddenly, Jennifer felt a strong discharge of energy blasting all over her back. She only had time to say two words before she lost control of her muscles.

"Kyrsi! Run!!"

"This was easier than I thought. Nobody will help you in this place," the arriving alien said, holding a gun in his hand.

The alien, a gray, skinny humanoid, had sneaked into the room and used a stun-gun to incapacitate Jennifer. His entire plan had worked perfectly.

Kyrsi grabbed Chloe and started walking out of the room as fast as she could. The gray alien didn't bother to look in their direction, ignoring them completely. He was focused on Jennifer's inert body, making sure that she didn't counterattack.

I am sorry to leave you, Jennifer. But I have to get Chloe out of here. Kyrsi thought, looking back at her friend.

"You are mine, pseudo-human," the gray alien said to Jennifer.

Jennifer's arms and legs jolted sporadically as the incapacitating energy still flowed through her body. But it was just a reflex; the stunned woman was unconscious.

***

Jennifer woke up in the alien's lab. She was kept in place by a contraption that had large claws around her waist. The alien was standing next to her. Jennifer hadn't met this gray humanoid before and she wondered why he was keeping her captive.

"Who the fuck are you? Let me go!!" Jennifer yelled at the alien.

"I thought you were smarter. You fell right into my trap," he responded.

"Trap?! What are you talking about?" Jennifer asked.

"I suspected it was you. The hybrid daughter if a gynoid and a human, thanks to the influence of the magnificent DNAR. You are the key to uncover its secrets," the gray alien said calmly, then he added, "I needed to see you in action. It was easy to convinced the mind-flayer to kidnap Chloe. Everything that had happened since the girl's abduction was part of my plan."

"You won't get away with this, asshole!" Jennifer said infuriated.

"I already have," he responded, "Nobody knows you are here. My name is Payk, by the way."

Jennifer was truly worried about her situation. The alien was telling the truth; nobody was coming to help her. She didn't even know where she was.

Payk explained how he paid somebody to mention Jennifer's name when Kyrsi was at the police station, desperate to find her sister. He knew that Kyrsi wouldn't think twice about hiring a private investigator. He also knew that the mind-flayer, Afrit, was going to use a secluded place to sell Chloe's body, but Jennifer would have no trouble finding him quickly. The confrontation was inevitable and Payk would be able to see Jennifer in action. If she was the human hybrid he was looking for, she would defeat the mind-flayer easily.

"You carry the secret of the DNAR in your cells; in your DNA. You are the product of the impossible. Your mother was a machine that created life," Payk said.

"First I am going to test your endurance; your capability of self healing. I'll analyze your brain waves. Maybe even enjoy them for a while... Then I will cut you in a millions pieces," he added without a shred of remorse.

"Let me go, asshol.... Oh shit!" Jennifer saw another creature floating into the room.

The woman's eyes drifted to the creature's hanging tentacle and she understood what Payk meant when he said that he wanted to test her endurance.

If this idiot thinks a tentacle is going to bother me, then he doesn't know me at all. This will give me some time to plan my escape," Jennifer thought.

The creature, which was nothing more than a brain attached to a metallic head, and a long, fat tentacle protruding from the bottom, got closet to Jennifer and aimed its appendage at her vaginal entrance.

The penetration was rough and reached all the way to her uterus. Jennifer intentionally moaned loudly, putting up a show for the gray alien. The lubricated tentacle felt good, but this was not the time or place to enjoy it. She had to figure out a way to escape.

The hovering creature reached the bottom of Jennifer's womb, but it didn't stop there. The tentacle curled around itself, forming a growing ball, and kept going in. The woman's belly began to expand and the claws that kept her in place opened accordingly to provide room. This was the opportunity Jennifer was looking for.

The claws are opening while my belly grows! Maybe this is my way out.

Jennifer tried hard to suppress her arousal, but as more of the tentacle squirmed into her body, she lost concentration and her heightened libido started to take over. The claws were wide open now and her belly was huge, but she couldn't move away even if she wanted to. The sensations were too overwhelming.

He is making me cum! I'll reach one orgasm and then I am out of here.

Jennifer believed that after her climax, she would be able to focus on her escape with a clear mind. Meanwhile, the tentacle trashed inside of her, bringing the captive woman closer to orgasm.

Jennifer looked as if she was nine months pregnant. Her pussy twitched incessantly while she pictured the tentacle churning and twisting inside of her, allowing more of it to penetrate her womb.

She never felt so full in her entire life. Jennifer wasn't putting a show anymore. She was truly on the verge of orgasm...

And she climaxed! Jennifer's arms and legs straightened out and trembled uncontrollably as a flash of white light exploded behind her eyes. Her pussy clutched the tentacle, making sure it didn't go anywhere while the strongest orgasm of her life shattered her body and mind.

The alien approached the shivering woman and placed a hand on her head to read her brainwaves.

"Her orgasmic waves are so strong. Her brain is totally non-functional while she climaxes. This is interesting," Payk said.

While Jennifer jolted spasmodically during her orgasm, Payk was trying to understand this pleasing sensation that filtered from the woman's brain into his own body. After centuries of asexual reproduction, Payk's species had little experience with the pleasures of the flesh.

"Her brainwaves feel so good. I wonder if her gynoid mother feels the same way when she climaxes."

Jennifer's orgasm ended, but the long tentacle was still inside of her. Even though the claws were wide open, allowing her to escape, she laid limply on the device, catching her breath. In any case, it would be difficult to move now with all that alien meat stuffed in her belly.

Uggh... I have to admit that it was amazing... Jennifer thought, then she heard Payk saying something.

"Remove the tentacle," Payk commanded the creature.

The hovering creature wasn't gentle. It pulled the tentacle harshly, untangling the knot of flesh as it slid out of Jennifer's pussy. The girl screamed in bliss from the rough treatment and this time she wasn't faking it. Her pussy gushed abundantly as the last segment of the appendage vacated her body.

And before she knew it, the claws closed again around her flat belly.

"Get ready Jennifer. The second part of the test just entered the room," Payk said, pointing at the door.

Jennifer heard heavy footsteps a few meters away and lifted her head to see what was going on. She gasped when she saw a tall, massive humanoid approaching her. "Oh shit!!" Now Jennifer was wondering why she didn't escape when she had the chance.

Then the woman's pussy twitched involuntarily when her eyes drifted down and she looked at his crotch. The creature's cock was huge!

"This female is tiny. She won't be able to take my meat. She will die," the humanoid said to Payk.

"You'll be surprised, Krull," Payk responded, having witnessed Jennifer's abilities with the tentacle.

Krull aimed his fully erect cock at Jennifer's vaginal entry. His phallus was almost as thick as the woman's calf. Jennifer tried to push him away with her feet, but it was impossible. He was too big and too strong.

"This is my associate Krull, Jennifer. Let's see if you can handle his cock," Payk said to an astounded Jennifer.

"Stop! It is too big!!" Jennifer screamed.

"Here I come, little human," Krull said with his low tone of voice.

Jennifer shrieked as the massive phallus spread her pussy lips apart and entered her body. She could clearly feel her inner organs shifting aside to make room for the fat, unyielding cock.

Krull shoved his phallus as deep as possible and stood still for a moment enjoying her tightness. Then he began to move his hips back and forth, pumping her body with long, powerful strokes.

"Your pussy is so tight!" He exclaimed.

After a few minutes, the woman's pliable body adapted to his size and the brief discomfort soon turned into unbelievable pleasure. Jennifer never before had such a big cock inside of her pussy, and even she was amazed that her body adjusted so quickly.

"I told you she could take it. And she can take even more. Let's fuck her ass!" Payk said.

The floating creature approached the mating couple and moved its tentacle below the contraption that kept Jennifer in place, getting the tip closer to the woman's ass.

Krull was pumping Jennifer's pussy with all his might and every motion made the girl's belly bulge, outlining the head of his phallus that pushed her skin from within.

"Are all human females this good? She is amazing!" Krull said with amazement.

With Krull's massive cock stretching Jennifer's vaginal cavity so much, the tentacle creature found it difficult to penetrate her anus. But it persisted and succeeded. Jennifer screamed again when she felt the second appendage invading her already stuffed body.

Once again, Payk placed the tip of his fingers on Jennifer's head and analyzed her brainwaves. It felt so good. Maybe, instead of destroying her body, it was a better idea to keep her around and used her as a living stimulator.

This sensation is addictive. This pseudo-human certainly enjoys being fucked. Payk thought.

"Her body is even tighter now! She is going to make me cum sooner than expected," Krull said between grunts.

Jennifer was too overwhelmed to think straight. She was still aware that she needed to escape, but at the moment she couldn't focus on that.

She felt the tentacle moving deeper and deeper within her body but she couldn't tell exactly where the head was... until she felt it filling her throat and then her mouth. Now the tip was poking through her lips!

The woman's eyes rolled back as the tentacle came out of her mouth and projected forward half a meter, driving Jennifer into another powerful climax. Her pussy twitched hard several times, massaging Krull's phallus so delightfully, that he was reaching his limit.

"Her pussy is crushing my cock. I am cumming!!" Krull yelled.

Her orgasm is not slowing down. It is getting stronger. Payk ignored Krull and focused on the sensations emanating from Jennifer's brain. It was amazing.

Krull pumped Jennifer's body even faster, until he stabbed her pussy one last time and stood still for a second. Then, with a loud roar, he discharged a huge load of cum into her womb.

Jennifer was going berserk with so much stimulation. Her legs and arms trembled rapidly, as her orgasm reignited upon feeling Krull's hot sperm gushing within her entrails.

She is different indeed. No human could endure so much stimulation without losing consciousness. Payk thought with amazement.

Jennifer's orgasm finally receded as Krull ejaculated the last streams of cum into her womb. The woman's arms hung limply, giving the appearance of being unconscious but she wasn't. Her brain was alert once again and she was getting ready to escape at the first chance. However, at this moment she couldn't go anywhere with a huge cock buried in her pussy and a large tentacle penetrating so deep into her ass that it was coming out of her mouth. She had to be patient and wait.

Meanwhile, Payk changed his mind about keeping her alive. His experiments were too important.

It doesn't matter how good it feels to read her orgasmic brainwaves. I have to see inside of her body and find the secret of the DNAR.

"Bring her to the dissection table. It is time to make history." Payk said to Krull.

Jennifer moaned softly as the floating creature pulled the tentacle all the way out of her body. Krull still had his big cock lodged in her pussy but now he was opening the claws. Maybe this was the opportunity that she waiting for, but she still felt weak from her last devastating orgasm. She just needed a minute to recover.

I'll bring nothing. I'm still not done with her. Krull thought, stating at the girl's curvy figure.

Krull removed Jennifer from the claw and placed on the floor. Jennifer was on her hands and knees and getting ready to run. Only she didn't realize that Krull was behind her with his cock fully erect. It didn't matter that he just ejaculated inside of her, he was primed for another round of sex.

Jennifer became aware that he was behind her when she felt his large hands grabbing her hips and the tip of his huge cock pressing against her ass. Her heart jolted in fear and her pussy twitched with anticipation.

"I will try your other hole. It looks small but I'll make it big," Krull said.

Jennifer went cross-eyed when the fat cock pierced into her ass and plunged so deep that it made her belly bulge once again. Some of the sperm than remained in Jennifer's vaginal cavity was forcefully expelled, splashing on the ground.

"Your hole is tight!!" Krull exclaimed.

The surprised woman knew that her second chance to escape was gone. She would have to wait until Krull was done before having another opportunity. At least she was enjoying it greatly. A new climax was already growing within her loins.

Krull was fucking Jennifer so hard, that her knees were lifted from the floor with every stroke. Jennifer's ass was indeed a lot tighter than her pussy and Krull didn't last very long before ejaculating again. The aroused woman felt his hot sperm gushing within her body and this triggered a new orgasm.

Payk came back to see what was going on. He realized than it had been a mistake to hire Krull for this job. The brute was a wild card and was delaying his experiments.

"What are you doing? I need her at the table," Payk said angrily.

Neither Krull or Jennifer acknowledged Payk question. They were too busy shivering in climax. Jennifer felt her mate's semen accumulating inside of her entrails until there was not enough room. The white fluid found the only way out and erupted from her mouth.

When Krull's cock stopped pulsating, Jennifer fell forward like a rag doll. Sperm was still drooling from her gasping mouth and now it was also gushing from her ass like a fountain.

"Are you done now?" Payk asked Krull with annoyance. He wasn't happy when he heard Krull's response.

"Not yet. This female is too good. I will have her one more time."

Jennifer was forcibly turned over. The exhausted woman now facing up, still lying on the ground, with her legs spread wide and the tip of Krull's cock pressing against her pussy. She couldn't believe that he had the stamina for fuck her again, but she wasn't complaining. Jennifer took this opportunity to look around for an exit and she found it. There was a corridor at the far end of the room and the door was open. But Krull was already on top of her and it was pointless trying to run at this moment. Also, against her better judgment, she wanted to get fucked again.

Payk was losing his patience but Krull was an irrational creature and arguing was useless. No way this brute could understand the importance of his experiments. He would have to wait until Krull was done with the human hybrid.

He is an idiot.

Krull shoved his entire fat cock into Jennifer's pussy and began pumping her with a slower rhythm than before. It became evident that he was getting tired, but he was not planning to stop before reaching his peak.

Jennifer moaned sensually and spread her legs wider apart. This creature had the biggest phallus of any humanoid that she had ever fucked and it felt wonderful.

Krull let his massive body rest of top of Jennifer's slim figure and she almost disappeared below him. He waved his hips back and forth with surprising agility, shoving his entire cock every time.

Jennifer was enjoying the ravishing more than she should. Her life was in clear danger and here she was, embracing the monster that was fucking her against her will, and wrapping her legs around his hips like a sexual maniac.

In the midst of the hard pounding, Jennifer was forgetting about escaping, and she was focusing on how good it felt to be pinned down against the floor by this massive monster, while his huge cock penetrated her so deeply that it was piercing into her womb.

Jennifer yelped when Krull increased the pace; a clear sign that he was about to cum. She wrapped her legs tighter around him.

Krull thrust forward one last time, his cock jolted, and a warm gush of semen overflowed Jennifer's stuffed cavity. The rigid phallus pulsated again and more sperm poured in. This was all that Jennifer could take before exploding in climax one more time. Her pussy twitched violently multiple times, milking Krull's seed to the last drop.

At last, Krull was done. He slipped to the side and immediately fell asleep while his big cock rested on Jennifer's thigh. Jennifer laid immobile, staring at the ceiling.

Her entire body was shuddering from her lingering orgasm and her pussy was still leaking sperm... But she had to push this blissful haziness away from her mind. Her escape was now or never!

***

Krull was barely conscious and Payk was looking the other way. This was it. This was her chance to escape!

Okay, this is it. I'll run for the door! I need to find out where the hell I am. Jennifer thought, shifting into a crouching position.

But there was something that Jennifer forgot to consider. The floating monster had silently moved behind her and, with a swift move, wrapped its strong tentacle around her neck. The surprised woman tried desperately to pull it off but it was impossible.

Jennifer felt her entire body being lifted from the ground as the appendage tightened its grip. It was choking her! After a minute, her mind began to fade off and she knew that her escape attempt had failed.