Model Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked at him he nodded his head up and down and she knew what he was commanding her to do. She exhaled a shuddering breath and then gulped in a huge breath lifting her breasts out of the top of the dress and exposing her throbbing and thrusting nipples. Her face and chest flushed bright red, not from embarrassment, but with a scorching ravenous fever. All those lusting eyes only made her nipples throb and ache to be touched, licked or pinched.

Penny moaned passionately as she exhaled and her breasts would have dipped back inside her top except her turgid nipples caught on the upper lip of the dress. Penny whimpered as she felt the tug on her nipples and her eyes were pleading with her master to come and play with her. The pulling and scraping on her nipples, combined with all the lusty eyes raking her exposed skin had her writhing on the spider web.

Patrick watched his Sub writhe like a fly caught on a real spider's web. Her face was filled with passionate anguish as her body was filled with blistering heat. Her eyes swiveled to the gathering crowd, feeling their hunger and desire, returning to her master and once again pleading to be his plaything. He watched twist and squirm erotically presenting her body to the crowd for fifteen minutes before the next dress change.

For Penny this was the worst form of torture, to hang exposed to the crowd and her master never touched her. By the end of the fifteen minutes she was desperate for his touch, aching to feel anything her master desired. When he finally approached her she thrust out her chest pleading for his touch. Patrick grabbed both nipples between a thumb and forefinger and then squeezed. Penny gasp a whimpering moan and whispered, "Oooohh Yyyyeeeessss ... Oh thank you master."

Patrick kissed her and said. "You are being a good Sub and you will be rewarded if you keep it up."

She demurely dropped her eyes and responded, "Thank you master, I will do anything my master desires ... anything."

Patrick lifted her chin, looking deeply into her eyes feeling her love melt his heart and then he began untying her from the spider web. When Penny was standing on her quivering legs Patrick unsnapped the dress and stripped her in front of the panting crowd. Penny's eyes swiveled to the crowd wanting to see their lust as her naked body was completely exposed. Her Master latched onto her nipple and she returned her eyes to her master where they belonged. Patrick stepped back and Lisa came forward with the next dress.

Next dress was a fishnet dress very similar to the one she wore to the slave auction. Except this time she was naked underneath and fishnet hid nothing. Her glistening quim shown perfectly through the fishnet and her nipples to protruded through the holes in the fishnet. Her master lifted her into the air and bound her hanging on the Spider's Web in the shape of an X. For the next fifteen minutes Penny hung on the spider's web as the crowd outside grew and began to spill into the street.

A year ago she would've never dreamed of being bound, hanging defenseless, virtually naked in front of a crowd. She felt beautiful, helpless and sexy as her eyes darted to the crowd watching their reactions as they ogled her sensuously displayed body. Every eye seemed to caress her skin, making her womb knot and quiver, and her nipples throb and ache, with her love juices coding her inner thighs. She looked over at her master and her heart lurched in her chest. Oh how she loved this man with every fiber of her being and as she hung naked, powerless and vulnerable she realized how much. She loved being his play thing, she loved giving him power over her and she loved how he took control, made her feel things she never imagined and then made her his sub.

Time was up she was in once again unbound by her master and stripped in front of the gathering throng. He held her tight in his arms for a minute caressing her trembling satiny skin as she snuggled against his chest. As her master held her naked body she had never felt so gorgeous or loved. However, it was soon over as Lisa brought out the next dress. She was covered with drapes of see-through diaphanous fabric not really covering anything, but enhancing and drawing attention to the body underneath. They were now into the last three outfits which were all sleepwear.

This outfit was a harem outfit and the top was a vest with the large gap between her breasts held with two strings tied together. Large amounts of her and her breasts were displayed, but the material was so transparent that her thrusting nipples were on full display as well. Her entire belly was bare and the bottoms were more like see-through and diaphanous chaps. Penny shivered erotically as she realized there was nothing covering her bald and glistening pussy and they were on full display.

Penny looked at her master with the blistering heat in her eyes, pleading with him to play with her and let the crowd see that this body belongs to him. He looked back at her with the searing hunger in his eyes and Penny knew that soon she would have her wish. This time he tied her in a ballerina pose facing the spider's web. She was standing on one leg the other leg tied close to her head and her arms tied together over her head.

In this position her tight firm tush was the focus of attention. However, her swollen pussy lips could be seen shimmering between her muscular ass cheeks. For Penny this position was much worse, she couldn't see the crowd and her imagination was far more vivid than reality. She could imagine what the crowd was seeing and she envisioned people jockeying for looks at her exposed and gaping cunt. By the end the 15 minutes Penny had worked herself up to the blistering erotic heat and her pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet.

Penny's legs were quivering and shaking and had long since stopped supporting her. So when her master untied her from the spider's web she collapsed into his arms, desperately clinging to him. Her eyes were pleading desperately for him to do something to her and relieve the torture. As he stripped this costume from her Penny was shaking with the craving in her body showing through her frantic eyes. He gently kissed her forehead and said.

"My pet, you have been a good sub so far and if you continue will get your reward. I can see the hunger in your eyes and I know you want me to show these people I can play your body like a piano. You want me to drive you wild insane and if you're good all of these things will happen. So my love could control and let's get through the last two outfits and if you're good you will get your reward, but don't lose it to make me punish you instead."

"Yes master, but I need you so badly, I need to feel your love and your control. Thank you master for caring for me the way you do." Penny whispered into his neck.

Lisa came over and dressed her in the peekaboo bra and crotch less panties. Both were in white lace and very skimpy, not that it mattered since her swollen pussy lips and nipples were completely exposed. This time she was tied spread eagle against the spider's web and Penny thought this rather mundane outfit but give her a chance to regain control and cool down. However master had other ideas as he slid a remote control vibrating egg inside her pussy.

He whispered into her ear, "Don't let that slip out my pet make sure it's inside you always."

The next 15 minutes were pure erotic torment for Penny. Her master went over to the window and went through all the settings on the remote control. He was demonstrating each setting and their reactions on Penny's wildly thrashing body to the crowd. In her few moments of lucid thought she tried to clamp down and hold the egg inside her as her master command. However, each time she did it would slip further towards her lips and only the edge of the panties saved her from losing the egg. There were several times Penny felt her cum rushing towards her and she was powerless to stop it. Each time her master could tell by her face and body movements and he would back off, keeping her just on the edge.

It wasn't just the vibrating egg robbed her of her control, the crowd's reaction to her master's demonstration made everything 10 times worse. If it wasn't for the fact that her Penny had been bound to the spider's web she would've fallen to the floor. Her belly and legs were shaking with her muscles rippling under her skin. Her eyes were glazed in a lusty fog and she had lost the ability to control her body, her master was doing that now. When her master came to unbind her and get her ready for the last outfit, he had to hold her up because her legs would no longer support her.

As Patrick held her in his arms Penny's body was slick with perspiration and her mind was lost in an erotic fog. As he stripped her of this outfit she was whimpering with pleas of desperation. He looked into her vacant eyes and realized his plan was going to push her farther and then she has ever pushed her. He quickly dressed her in the diaphanous baby doll outfit that only succeeded in adding shimmering glow to the magnificent figure underneath.

He lifted her up and once again tied her to the spider's web with her feet off the ground. Penny was still shivering as her master removed the vibrating egg from her, but then he replaced it with a butterfly clit vibrator. He then slowly worked a vibrating butt plug through her sphincter and Penny began desperate pleas for mercy.

"Nnooooo, please master, nnoooo. I cum ... please master ... can't stop ... please master nooo."

Patrick stepped back, looking at the woman he loved. Her face was a mask of erotic agony and desperate need. Her body writhing stuck on the spider's web and she had never looked more magnificent than she did right now. He was so proud of her and she had never more stunningly beautiful than she did right now. He turned on the vibrating butt plug and watched Penny's body stiffen as she tried to control the fire burning through her. Next he turned on the butterfly clit vibrator and Penny arched away from spider's web like she had been shocked with a high-voltage current.

Patrick could tell she had no more control and was rapidly heading for massive orgasm, but he wasn't ready yet. He turned off both vibrators and watched her body sag against the ropes, gasping for breath. Once again he went the window demonstrating various settings in both vibrators. The crowd was in awe of Penny's erotic contortions as her master conducted a Symphony on her body. When 15 minutes were almost up he turned both vibrators to maximum and gave her permission to cum.

Every muscle in Penny's body rejoiced as her body arched away from the spider's web. Her stomach knotted into a hard six pack as her chest heaved trying to get air. All the muscles and tendons on her arms and legs strained against her skin as they tried to curl inwards and protect the erotic seizure in her core. As her first hard cramping cum eased a seizure racked her as a second orgasm piled on top of the first. The 15 minutes were up and Patrick turned off the vibrators, but Penny's body continued her wild and exuberant celebration with muscles rippling under her gleaming skin.

Penny had been in a fluffy erotic fog, floating in and out of subspace since her master first hung her on the spider web. She was drifting on a cloud with storms all around her and she was shivering as the passionate spring inside her tightened. She heard her master speak and then lighting struck. Her body and mind were struck by a massive jolt of loving power and she blasted into a space only her master could show her. The soft erotic cloud became a violent storm full of lighting, explosions and fireworks and it went on and on.

She lost track of everything until she felt her master stroking her body and kissing her face. As she started returning to earth she found herself in her master's arms and he was soothing her still spastic body. The clit vibrator was gone, but her ass was still stretched around the plug. Penny saw her Master and tears flowed from her eyes as the power of their love seized her heart and tightened in her chest. She pulled herself into his chest as once again his loving power controlled her and she had freely given herself to him.

Patrick whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry my love but the show isn't over, you have a lot more to endure and the best is yet to come."

Patrick walked around the display window giving his Sub a little time to recover and she was still shaking in his arms when she whispered.

"Master I am yours to use as you see fit. I am completely yours and I have given you the only thing I have to give because I love you. This body, this heart, all of me is yours for whatever and however you want me. I don't want anything or anyone else and all I am is yours. Continue Master and show everyone what you can do to your slave. Show how you can take my heart and mind to places I never dreamed of. Show everyone that I am yours to play with, yours to dominate and command."

Patrick looked down into the eyes of this woman and saw nothing but love. He saw Love that was freely given without expecting anything in return; love without expectations. Her love was innocent, pure and limitless. For a moment he stood still exalting in this incredibly beautiful, petite, sensuous and lovingly unbelievable woman in his arms. He realized that her gift of submission and her love was something very few men ever get and his heart swelled in his chest.

The first part of the show had been to present the stores fashions, but the second part was the toys. He slowly carried her over to the device he had built in the corner. Penny glanced at the device and sucked in a deep breath as she understood the full depth of this devilish device. It was a vertical pole with an adjustable cross bar designed like a bench. The cross bar had a Sybian adjustable vibrator complete with vibrating dildo and clit stimulators.

Patrick lowered the support bar with the Sybian and set Penny over it facing the pole. He started sliding the support member up until the dildo contacted Penny's pussy lips and began to slowly slide the dildo into her pussy. It was then that Penny remembered the butt plug was still in her because she was very tight as the dildo filled her. When it was completely embedded in her and her clit was in contact with the stimulators he then raised it a little more until Penny toes left the ground. Only then did he lock it in place.

He locked her hands in front of her in a pair of padded handcuffs and put the chain connecting the cuffs on a hook on the pole far above her head. He dipped his head and with his mouth began to work on her nipples getting them very hard, then attached nipple clamps with the chain between them going around at the pole. Now every time she jerked the clamps would tug on her nipples. By way of a demonstration and gave her a little swat on the ass and as she jerked away the chain held fast and her nipples received a nice yank.

"Oh Master, I see the genius of this. When I jerked away my nipples get pulled, getting an immediate twitch from my pussy sending my clit into the stimulators, causing me to jerk and tugging on my nipples again. Oh Master I love you so, you are a virtuoso the way you play my body."

He leaned over and gave her a teasing little kiss while his hands caressed her taut belly moving up to caress her tortured breasts and nipples. As he teased, caressed and kissed her, Penny moaned. "Oh Master your touch drives me wild ... God I love you so."

"I love you my baby, and the way you respond to me makes me feel like a god. You have given me the power to love you the way I do and the power to drive you insane with lust." Then holding her face in his hands and staring into those loves trusting eyes he added. "Baby, this is the last time I am going to display you and share your deliciously sensitive and passionate body with anyone. I only want you for me and I want to spent the rest of our lives loving each other. I love you so much and I ache when you're not in my arms."

Penny looked at him softy and lovingly as her eyes started to glisten, then she tilted her face up silently asking him to kiss her. He kissed her once more, turned on the Sybian to a clit throbbing setting and then said. "Are you ready to show everyone owns you and how you love your Master?"

As she nodded yes he looked to the display window and gave Lisa the nod to describe all the toys being used on Penny. As she described each toy he tug or caress her to demonstrate the toy and when she mentioned the butt plug he turned on the vibrator portion of that device.

There were at least one hundred people waiting for the show and they were four deep outside the window and more were coming every second. Within two or three minutes the crowd had doubled and they were eight deep outside the window with a lot of pushing trying to get a good view. He whispered into Penny's ear.

"There are over two hundred people watching you my love. They all want to see explode in orgasm, but they will just have to wait because you do not have permission yet, do you Pet?"

With that he gave a small tug on the nipple clamp chain and slid his finger through her pussy lips and into her pussy next to the dildo and began to lightly caress her g-spot.

'No, Oh Master ... Oh Oh Oh Master, No I can't cum without permission."

She started panting with her mouth open and head back. He couldn't resist and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth passionately ravishing her lips. She started quivering as he continued to ravage her with his tongue and finger. As he broke the kiss she moaned.

"Oh god Master, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, you already have me close to the edge."

"I love how you respond to me, how sensitive you are to my touch; just make sure you don't cum till you have permission." He said.

He brought out a deerskin flogger and lightly swatted her butt and this set in motion the cycle of nipple tugs and pussy twitches Penny previously experienced. Penny's mantra of "Oh God" was continuing and seemed closer together. He used a languid pace and would lightly caress her with the flogger every 30 seconds or so and in between he would caress her belly, back, butt, breasts and clit. He was slowly, but more importantly, lovingly, building her passion with the goal of having her peak at about the 45 minute mark.

He knelt beside her and began to tease her brown star with the vibrating butt plug. Penny gasp and moaned loudly as she felt the plug teasing in and out of her asshole and he could see her quivering as her head rolled back and her mouth came open in an extended moan. She continued to writhe pressing her clit against the Sybian as he worked the butt plug in her ass until Penny was gasping and panting trying to stay the sensations racking her body.

"Oh Master ... Oh god my devious Master ... I'm so stuffed ... I don't know if I can stop the cum ... Oh Oh Oh ... My Master ... your driving me crazy ... oh god how I love what you do to me."

They were about 20 minutes into "The Toy Show" and he cranked up the Sybian a couple of notches.

Penny was squirming on the Sybian and he could see a concentration on her face as she started trying to hold back the orgasm that was lurking just over the horizon threatening to sweep her away. Her squirming and twitching would occasionally engage the chain attached to her nipple clamps and she would jerk back in response. Every time this happened he saw her face slip.

The nipple clamps were the dastardly part of this set up, because every time the chain yanked on her nipples, it broke her concentration and she was dragged closer to the orgasmic cliff before she regained control. He would make it worse for Penny because at odd intervals he would use the flogger on her trembling belly or quivering ass. Each time it would break her concentration for a second and she would slip even closer to that impending orgasm then she would beg to cum and let the orgasmic tsunami consume her.