Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can your pussy handle all this?" Laura pursued displaying our cocks in her hands.

"It's a little sore right now," the girl answered hesitantly with glances at my half hard organ and at Jack's whose face registered nothing but satisfaction.

"Well, maybe by tonight your sweet puss will feel better, let me know dear, and we'll make arrangements," Laura concluded dropping our cocks and groping for her skirt that I had dropped by the bed.

With sheer pleasure I watched Laura and the girl dress, their bodies gorgeously displayed as they drew their garments on, and I was struck not only by the way Laura's brunette beauty was complimented by Mae's blonde loveliness, but by the delightful contrasts between her womanly beauties and girl's developing charms. Suddenly the vision of Laura and Mae exploring each other's exquisite delights filled my imagination with anticipation.

Jack left to find his clothes, and all too soon the women were dressed and arranging their hair together in the mirror by my studio couch. I stood behind them in my own nakedness studying their beauties and the urge to embrace their shoulders overcoming me I enfolded them with my arms. Laura turned her face to mine for a kiss on the lips, a caress I placed upon her warm mouth with lingering tenderness and satisfaction.

And then to my delight Laura embraced Mae's head with her hand and drew the girl's mouth to her own for a kiss that was not a mere peck but a long lingering caress. That Mae was surprised I saw in her features, but that she was willing to humor Laura I read in her submission not only to this kiss, but to the truly passionate one that followed.

Fascinated I enfolded them both with my arms and when they parted at last my penis was in full erection between them. To my satisfactiont I saw that Mae was intrigued by Laura's advances her lovely face registering an awed receptivity to this new experience.

Encouraged by the girl's response Laura embraced Mae's face with her hands and this time when their mouths met the kiss was a shared experience of sensuality augmented by my hands slipping beneath their skirts to caress their bare buttocks,search their crevices and settle upon their swollen sexes.

With a gasp Mae slid her arms around Laura's shoulders and in a moment the girl and the woman were clutched in a passionate embrace, their mouths meeting in cascades of kisses as my fingers found their vaginas and pumped vigorously up into their depths.

And so Laura and I introduced Mae to what would be expected of her in our next encounter. That the girl was gratifyingly receptive to this we found in the quick thrusts of her sex upon my fucking finger exploring her taut vagina for the first time while Laura's hands massaged Mae's breasts and nipples into puffy perfection and her tongue twined with Mae's in an appetizer of the cunnilingus they would share with one another.

Breathless at last they parted and it was my turn to kiss their panting mouths and trade tongues with them as my fingers fucked their vaginas into shedding dollops into my palms. Lifting my soaking hand from Laura's sex I offered my finger to Mae who wide-eyed sucked it into her mouth even as Laura took my offering of Mae's lube into her cheeks. And so these beauties savored each other's flavors until my fingers were shining only with the dew from their tongues.

"YUM!" Laura murmured. "The next time I'm going to kiss your cunt like this," and her mouth found Mae's as eager to accept her caresses as give them. "Now let's kiss him goodbye," Laura laughed seizing my organ in her hand and offering it to Mae. With a giggle the girl bent to bestow a long lingering lick over the head of my erection, which Laura complimented with a quick suck of her mouth.

Lifting her head she said, "Now we lick him together, Baby." With a giggle Mae cuddled her face next to Laura's and together they began laving their tongues over my cock, their mouths mingling so intimately upon my organ that they began trading kisses with each other again.

"Tonight you are going to make him cum in your mouth Mae so I can eat his cum off your tongue, and when he comes in your cunt I'll lick it off your sweet little clit my darling," Laura murmured into the girl's wide-eyed face. "Until tonight, Mister" Laura announced with her lilting laugh and taking Mae's hand they waltzed out of my studio and up the stairs to where Jack awaited them.

In a moment my screen door slapped quietly shut and though my window I followed their forms parting in the dawn.

*****

12