Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel's eyes fell on the glass of wine, his lips curling in a sneer. He crept forward along the branch leading to the window and slipped incredibly quietly for such a large man inside the bedroom, his hand reaching into a pocket for the little baggies filled with pills. He took out a bag and emptied the two pills into the wine before turning and quietly climbing back onto the branch.

Nigel was bad news. He hated his name, thinking it sounded like a British queer's name. The first time he was arrested, another prisoner whistled and said, "That is one big nigg...." Just before Nigel punched him in the face. Then as he thought about it, he decided he liked the nickname and told everyone to call him Big Nig. It was better than Nigel. Then as he got back into the real world and began fucking, his sluts started calling his cock Big Nig to the point he started referring to his big black cock as Big Nig also. Usually, he told people to call him Jefferson, but unfortunately, Nigel had spread upon his return to high school and he couldn't shake it.

Returning to high school hadn't been his idea, but part of the racial discrimination lawsuit against the district. He was failing, but didn't care if he graduated or not, and going back to high school had turned into a gold mine. Nigel made a fortune selling ecstasy and weed to his classmates. He'd blacked seven girls in exchange for some ecstasy including two cheerleader friends of Michelle's. Now they paid for their drugs like everyone else, but they still fucked him, hooked more on Big Nig than they were on any drug. Mrs. Heathcock had caught him with his cock shoved down some girl's throat and given them both detentions. He knew he'd be fucking Mrs. Heathcock the second her eyes fell on Big Nig, he could see her desire for it in her eyes, sense her need to get blacked. Nigel even swore he could smell her pussy getting wet even as her nipples started pushing out through her bra. He visited her classroom after school that day and fucked her throughout his detention.

Big Nig desperately wanted to fuck Michelle. Not only was she the hottest bitch in school, already with the body of a porn star at eighteen, but she was the most popular senior. Fucking her would lead to getting the rest of the cheerleaders blacked whether by him or some of the niggas he ate lunch with. They were chomping at the bit for some white pussy.

Big Nig twitched when Megan walked back into the room smiling. "Down boy," he whispered. He put aside his desire for Michelle. The mom was Michelle taken to the next level. If Michelle was a ten, then her mom was a fifteen. Her body screamed, "Fuck me!" She hadn't even seen Big Nig, but he could still sense her need for it. She'd never been satisfied by her husband or any other man. She was desperate for a real man's cock.

Megan strolled, no strutted, back towards the window. Nigel's lip curled up in a sneer. She'd been satisfied by her image in the mirror and was quite pleased with herself. The sneer fell from his face when she stared straight at him, but he relaxed realizing she couldn't see out in the darkness from the lit room. Once again, he grew alarmed when she grabbed the window and pulled it closed, but she didn't shut it all the way, leaving it open a crack. He sighed with relief when she didn't lock it. She picked her wine glass off the table. The pills were rapidly dissolving, barely noticeable, but luckily, she just tossed the wine back swallowing what was in the glass. Megan picked the bottle up and turned it upside down over the glass, but only a few drops came out. She made a sad face and sat the empty bottle down beside the empty glass of wine.

Big Nig twitched again when she walked over to the bed and unhooked the bra. He watched in awe as she stripped. Nude, she returned the lingerie to the box. He'd never seen a better body on a woman even in porn. She was the best-looking woman he had ever seen, like a beauty queen. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

Megan slipped under one thin sheet. The sheet tightly hugged her body, embracing her breasts, her hard nipples poking through it. She was squirming a little, aroused, and it was a natural horniness, too early for the X to have kicked in. For a moment, her hand slipped between her legs and he thought the horny white slut was going to play with herself, but she looked around her daughter's room and seemed to have second thoughts about it. Instead, her hand came out and reached over to the nightstand, turning the light off.

The room went dark.

**********

Horror. Disgust. Fascination.

So many feelings went through Michelle's head as she sat on the edge of her mom's bed, staring into the open drawer. Her mom was a pervert or maybe not. Maybe, keeping two dildoes beside your bed was normal especially with her dad away so much. Michelle reached out, not sure she wanted to touch it knowing where it had been. Her hand stopped by the little dildo, it was penis-shaped, but pink, and about the size of Darren's penis. When she did touch one of her mom's dildoes, it was the larger one. She grabbed it by the base and lifted it out of the drawer.

The dildo was maybe nine inches long, penis-shaped, but flesh-colored and more realistic, except she felt the flesh color should be darker. She flipped the switch on the base and gasped when the thing started vibrating, making little pulsing motions. She quickly turned it back off. Michelle brought the vibrating dildo to her nose and sniffed. It smelled clean. Her fastidious mother no doubt cleaned it after each use.

Michelle was dressed for bed in loose cotton shorts and a halter. She stood and slipped the shorts down before pulling the halter off. Not wanting to get caught, she walked over and locked the door. She wouldn't have put it past her mother to check on her. Nude, she laid down on the top of the bed.

The teen decided against starting with the big one. If she were going to train her pussy for Big Nig, she should start small and work her way up. She brought the small one down to her pussy and aimed the head between her folds. She'd been horny all day and was ready for it. Michelle closed her eyes and smiled as she pushed the small dildo inside her. She met resistance and held her breath as she gave the base a hard shove that broke through her hymen. There was a moment of pain, but slowly it started feeling pleasurable. Not exactly how she'd planned on losing her virginity. "Mmmm," she moaned, it did feel good. Her crotch suddenly bucked when she flipped the switch on the bottom. "Oh, this is nice," she moaned, feeling the vibrations sending ripples of pleasure through her body. It felt so good, she almost wished she'd given in to Darren's begging and let him fuck her, but he was a minute man and this thing could last as long as the batteries.

Her hand reached out, feeling for the larger dildo. She picked it up, holding the large fake cock between her breasts. Her hand started stroking the hard rubbery flesh. She closed her eyes again, picturing herself back on the toilet, Big Nig in her hands, stroking the powerful black man's even more powerful cock. She swore her brain could recall every second of her first encounter with Nigel's massive black cock. Compared to the image in her brain, the dildo was a disappointment. She couldn't feel its heat or its pulse. It was a lifeless toy.

Her crotch was humping up with the smaller dildo buzzing inside her. She could feel her orgasm building. She stroked the larger dildo. She was back in the restroom stall, jerking off Big Nig. The huge black cock exploded, covering her in cum just as her orgasm exploded.

Michelle was breathing heavily as she quickly pulled the small dildo out of her. It might be small, but it got the job done. She held it up admiring the thin shaft and noticed the small bit of blood on it. That had been a better orgasm than any she had with her fingers and it hadn't taken long either. "I'm sold," she muttered, wondering how she could get ahold of her sex toys or at least manage to sneak in and use her mom's dildos again when she was home alone.

Michelle rested, enjoying the afterglow of the large orgasm. As her breathing slowed, she grabbed the big dildo and brought it down to her pussy. Her orgasm had been satisfying, but she needed to train her pussy before she could fuck Big Nig. Served the bitch right that by grounding her, she had given her daughter access to the perfect training tool to prepare her teenage pussy for a big black cock. She lined the bulbous head of the dildo up between her wet folds. Now or never, she thought. "This is for you Nigel, baby," she muttered, shoving the dildo inside her

**********

Megan's eyes flew open. Her heart was beating like crazy; she could even hear it pulsing in her ears. "Ohh," she moaned, writhing beneath the sheet as it hugged and caressed her body. Her nipples were so swollen they were pulling her areola up off her breasts. They were sensitive too, the way her hard nubs were scraping the sheet was driving her crazy, she yanked the sheet down beneath her breasts immediately feeling the cool breeze blowing in through the open window and embracing her aching nipples. The cool air tried to harden them even more raising goosebumps on her coin-sized areola. She could see the moon shining through some of the branches of the big oak. Funny, she vaguely recalled shutting the window, and even funnier, the oak tree was on the other side of the house, in Michelle's room.

She was groggy, and confused, something wasn't right. The cool breeze blew softly over her nipples again. She couldn't take the ache, her hands flying up to cover the ends of her breasts. She inadvertently squeezed her swollen nipples between her fingers causing her to moan and her crotch to buck up, drizzling lubrication between her thighs. She was horny, so fucking horny. It wasn't just her pussy that was horny, her entire body was horny. She couldn't clear the confusion from her brain she was so horny. The only thing that could help her was her dildos!

Megan rolled over, fumbling for the drawer. She pulled it open, her hand rummaging around inside for the familiar phallic forms that could solve her problem. Nothing! Where were they? Had she hidden them because Frank was coming home? That didn't seem right, Frank was still gone for a week, or had she lost track of time? She jumped startled when she realized she wasn't alone in the room.

The shadow was large and manly, and it was pulling its shirt off over its head. Her husband was home! "Thank god, you're here," she moaned, still writhing beneath the sheets. The shadowy form straightened up, the darkness enhancing everything, his chest looked broader, his arms more heavily muscled. One big hand reached out and grabbed the sheet, yanking it completely off her nude body. Megan gasped with shock. It was an uncharacteristically masculine move on her husband's part. Surprising, but she liked it.

Frank bent, pushing his pants down. When he stood back up, she tried not to giggle. Now she knew the shadows were making everything look bigger. His shadow penis was an absolute monster, appearing even larger than her big dildo.

"I need you in me," she told her husband. "Now baby. I've never been so horny in my life." Her eyes widened as the shadow cock appeared to grow even larger, the knobby head rising even higher.

Frank stood at the foot of the bed. He leaned down and planted a wet kiss on her stomach. Another kiss found her belly button, his tongue wiggling inside. She gasped and sucked her stomach in, not because she didn't like it, but because she liked it too much. His kisses were sending tingles through her body, mostly towards her wet pussy. She writhed a little, her husband grabbing her ankles to pull her legs open. His kisses moved down over her lower stomach towards her light brown pubic hair. Each kiss made her stomach jump eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her mouth.

Frank's hot breath rippled through her pubes as he moved his face down. "You know I don't like that," she reminded her husband. What the hell was he waiting for? Usually, Frank just shoved it in as soon as he could. Now when she needed him inside her the most, he was taking his time. "Ooh," she moaned as he planted a kiss on her inner thigh. "Well, since you seem so eager, maybe just for tonight!" Her voice rose an octave as his kisses fell on her pussy lips. A long-wet tongue slipped between her folds and wiggled its way inside her. She automatically spread her legs farther open to let him in deeper. Why didn't she like this again?

"Oh god! Oh god! Frank, please fuck me, baby," she begged, her hips lifting her pussy up into the thrusting of his tongue. She was going to cum, but she wanted to cum on his dick. Megan reached down, her hands gripping unusually big strong shoulders. "I want your dick in me, honey," she pleaded, pushing against his shoulders for a moment before switching over to squeezing them. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Her hands slid over to a thick bull neck, pulling him into her pussy as she came all over his thrusting tongue.

Megan gasped for breath. She'd cum so hard, squirting all over his mouth, she was embarrassed. He hadn't stopped either, lapping up her orgasm and still going to town on her needy pussy. Fuck, this was better than his dick.

Megan moaned, still humping his tongue. It wasn't possible, but she was starting to feel like she might cum again. She moved her hands up his cheeks to the top of his head. He'd gotten his hair cut short, almost military style. His hair felt strange, curlier, even kinky. She gripped his hair, still lifting her crotch into his tongue.

The damn broke again when Frank slid his arms under her thighs and up over her ribs, he found her tits, squeezing them more roughly than usual, but she liked this more dominant version of her usually mild-mannered husband. Suddenly, her throbbing nipples were pinched hard between his fingers and she nearly ripped the kinky hair out of his head, she came so hard, she had to stifle a scream.

Fuck, Frank," she moaned, a little in awe of what her husband had just done to her. Just when she needed it the most, Frank had come through and given her the biggest orgasm of her life on top of the first one which had been in the top five of her orgasms. This felt so good, she was even ready to put his penis in her mouth as a reward. She released her grip on his head and relaxed her thighs.

Megan was still gasping for breath and basking in the afterglow of two amazing orgasms when Frank started kissing up her belly. Again, his tongue slobbered in her belly button, her belly sucking in to escape it. His kisses moved up, stopping when they found her rib cage. Then his tongue came out licking up to the base of her breast and then up the base of her right bosom, stopping on her nipple.

Megan's body writhed uncontrollably when his tongue flickered back and forth over her engorged nipple before sucking her entire nub into his hot mouth. This wasn't possible, but she felt another climax growing in her womb just from having her husband suck on one of her nipples. Goosebumps grew on the areolae of her other nipple as he moved his mouth over towards it. They were so sensitive his forceful sucking almost hurt.

Megan couldn't take it anymore. She needed his dick inside her. Her hands grabbed her husband's back. His flesh was hard and unyielding like stone not the usual loose folds of flesh. She tried to pull him upwards. "Fuck me," she blurted out. "Fuck me right now." Frank virtually growled with lust. He rarely heard her say the "F" word, she kept her dirty talk between her and her dildo. He liked it, pushing his large body up above her, her legs opening instinctively.

What felt like a rock-hard golf ball attached to a nightstick pushed against her thigh, sliding up over her pussy hair and her belly button. Jesus, he felt huge tonight! She spread her legs even wider in anticipation as his wide hips moved between her thighs and the tip of his hard penis began to slide back down. Her husband appeared to have grown a great big horse cock just when she needed it the most. She shuddered with lust and a little anxiety as her brain remembered the immense size of the shadowy cock she'd glimpsed in the darkness. The huge cock worked its way down her crotch until the head was pushing between her legs.

She grunted in surprise as the tip of Frank's cock pressed against her soaked pussy lips. It felt as big as a golf ball. It was so big, hard, and unyielding, that her pussy lips easily pushed in before spreading open around the huge head wider than she ever had before. Warning bells went off in her brain, but they were buried by the confusion and grogginess she blamed on too much wine, not aware that ecstasy was also contributing to both her confusion and her state of hyper-arousal. At that moment, she could care less if Frank was using some sort of penis sleeve to make his dick bigger.

Megan opened her legs wider than normal and wrapped them around Frank's broad waist receiving another surprise, a hard muscular ass! Frank had a flat non-existent rear end. Everything felt out of proportion. She began to feel like Frank hadn't gotten bigger, but that she had gotten smaller. Her husband was several inches shorter than her tall six-foot frame. Normally, he'd nuzzle her neck as they made love. Now he was kissing up her neck, his back still arched because he had only forced the head of his huge cock inside her pussy.

Frank was working his hips trying to work his new and improved penis deeper. Her pussy was gripping it so tightly, she could feel its heat and pulse. This wasn't a penis extender or dildo; this was a real-life cock. Her brain pictured Frank standing over her and popping a couple of penis pills in his mouth. The pills didn't just grow his penis but turned his entire body into a muscular hulk. She didn't care, whatever he'd done, his penis felt good, better than ever. It almost felt too good. The way he was stretching her out was awakening every pleasurable nerve ending in her pussy and now it felt like he was pushing into new territory. Plus, his muscular back was still hunched like he had even more to give her.

She vaguely recalled her husband had an important meeting tomorrow and shouldn't have been home. She moaned, raising her hips into his monster cock. He must have been lusting after her as much as she was lusting after him to skip his meeting or perhaps his new and improved cock just needed to get off. She moaned again. Realistically, his meeting had been canceled and he'd been able to get off early. Not that she was complaining, this was turning into the best fuck of her life.

"OHMYGOD!" she gasped, Frank's cock pushing inches deeper than he'd ever been. Suddenly he was as deep as her large dildo only Frank's cock was thicker and the head was bigger around than her more streamlined dildo. She reached out grabbing the sides of the bed, squeezing her legs around his ass to lift her crotch into the thrusts of this amazing cock. An amazing cock that was suddenly opening up territory in her deeper than her big dildo. An orgasm was coming, promising to be even bigger than her last one.

Megan whimpered, grabbing the sides of the bed, wondering why her big king-sized bed was suddenly so small. It was because it was Michelle's bed! Michelle was in the master bedroom. How had Frank known she was in here? "Something's wrong," she moaned, still raising her body into Frank's cock. A cock that had suddenly doubled in size! "Your penis... it's too big!" This wasn't her husband!

Megan quickly grabbed the broad shoulders trying unsuccessfully to push him off her even though her legs were still wrapped around his waist trying to pull his amazing cock in her as deep as possible. "You touched it. You done seen how big it is." Her eyes flew open when she heard the deep voice. He sounded like a street thug. He sounded like a black..." The man inside finally pushed what felt like a foot of thick cock inside her, burying it to the root, and the damn burst.