Momma Kiki's Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I asked him about it and he said, "Oh we went out a few times, but not since, you know, you and me."

I said, "It's okay honey, I'm not saying you shouldn't, you know that. I just didn't know you went out with Margit. How many times is a few?"

He laughed and said, "I don't know, ten maybe."

I said, "Ten, then it was serious?"

He said, "No mom, she was seeing another guy, and another girl too." He laughed.

I said, "Is she gay, or what?"

Michael couldn't help smiling. "Or what mom, she likes guys and girls."

I said, "Oh." I thought to myself that she didn't look the type, but then again, what is the type. I remembered the one experience I had with one of my best friends from school. I didn't know she liked me that way until we were in my room one night and I found her kissing me. It didn't turn me off and I let it go on with kissing and touching until we came. It made me a bit uncomfortable and the next day I let her know that I didn't want to do it anymore, but I still wanted to be her friend. Unfortunately, we couldn't un-ring the bell, and we drifted apart.

So when graduation day came around and I suggested we go out and celebrate, I was a little surprised when Michael asked if Margit could come along since she didn't have anyone to spend it with. I liked her very much as a worker and a person, so I said, 'Sure' even if it did make me a little uncomfortable that Michael had slept with her.

I dressed for the occasion. Living in Key West, there's littler occasion to wear anything but tee shirts, jeans, and swimsuits. So Michael was suitable impressed when he saw me in heels and a dress. "Wow, you look unbelievable," he said. He came up to me and ran his hands up my nylons, over my thighs, and on to my pussy. He said, "I should fuck you right here." I'd become much more tolerant of the way he used that word.

I laughed and kissed him quickly on the lips. I said, "There'll be plenty of time for that later, right now, Margit's waiting and we have reservations. We went to Alice's and gorged on macadamia coconut shrimp and the olive studded yellowtail. But what did us in were the two rounds of Key Lime Margaritas, and then the third round. We were laughing our heads off and I loved everybody, even sweet Margit that had slept with my son.

Michael said that we should have coffee at home. It was a good thing that Alice's is within walking distance - actually stumbling distance, of our house. When we got there Margit put her arms around me and said, "I love you Momma Kiki, I going to miss you, and Michael." She gave me a kiss on the lips.

I laughed it off and said, "We'll miss you too sweetheart, it was nice having you here." She got teary and put her arm out to Michael who joined the circle.

She kissed each of us and said, "I think it is beautiful that you can make love." With her accent, the word came out 'Laaav.' I was no less shocked and I looked at Michael with my mouth open.

He said, "Don't worry mom, Margit's okay, she wouldn't say anything to anybody."

I said, "Who else...?"

He caressed my hair and said, "No one mom, no one."

Margit said, "It's okay Momma Kiki, it's beautiful." She kissed me again, and Michael kissed me, and before I could protest they were both doing things to me. I don't know if I would have protested if I wasn't drunk. It felt good. Someone led us to the bedroom, God knows, maybe it was me. It wasn't long before Margit's tongue was in my mouth and Michael was taking my dress off. It was Margit's hand on my boob when my bra came off, a soft woman's hand that teased my nipple. Part of me was thinking that maybe we shouldn't be doing this, but since Michael wanted to, I wanted to. My panties came off and Michael opened my legs. I still had my stockings and heels on as I lay back on the bed, spread and ready.

Without a pause Margit left my mouth and before I knew what was happening, she was sucking on my pussy. I had expected my son's mouth or his cock there, but he was kissing me. He didn't kiss me for long. I noticed they both were naked now and Margit had a better body without clothes on. A twinge of envy passed at how young she looked.

Michael brought his cock to my mouth and I started sucking him. Margit knew what she was doing and it was difficult to know where to concentrate. So I just let the sensations wash over me, my son's hardness in my mouth and Margit's soft lips on, and in, my pussy.

She worked my clit and I wasn't sure if she had taught him, or he had taught her by example. The technique was similar, and very good. It wasn't taking me long to reach take-off speed. I had to stop sucking Michael to let out a long moan when I came. I saw him smiling at me when I finally opened my eyes. In my exhaustion, I managed a weak smile back.

Lying there with my head spinning, I heard Margit say to Michael, "Do it to me." She was on her hands and knees on the bed facing away from him.

Michael looked at me and said, "What do you think mom?" I didn't know what to say. Why shouldn't he have a good time? Of course part of me wanted him not to have that good a time at all. I gave a noncommittal wave and I guess he interpreted it as a go signal. I saw him put on a condom.

He moved up behind her and entered her pussy without ceremony and stroked her a few times before she said, "No Michael, do it, do it, piledriver." It sounded like she was saying, "Doo eet, doo eet." And what the hell was piledriver. I was about to find out. Margit grabbed a pillow and wrapped her arms around it as she raised her ass to an almost vertical position. Michael stood over with his legs slightly apart. Margit grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them.

I must have been wide eyed and dumbfounded as Michael began driving down into that girl's ass. But nobody was looking at me, they were too busy. Time after time he drilled down into her. She wasn't a very big girl, but she was yelling, "Do it, do it, do it..." no matter how hard he pounded into her. Mercifully, I thought, it didn't go forever. Margit reached under and began rubbing her pussy and cried out, "AAAAiiiiieeeeeeee..." as I saw Michael tilt his head back and squeeze his eyes shut as the air escaped through his clenched teeth and he obviously came. He let out a low moan.

When all was said and done, we actually had some coffee as if we hadn't just had sex together. Margit said as she left that she would think of us, and that we should write to each other. I said, "Sure" knowing from past experience that it rarely happens. Michael walked her home and I had a few minutes to gather myself and think.

When he came back, I said, "Michael, I don't want to make a big thing out of this but we shouldn't tell people about us because..."

He stopped me and said, "Mom, I made her promise, but you're right anyway, it was wrong, I won't do it again. I just wanted to tell someone that I loved you."

I said, "Oh Michael, I love you too." I got quiet. I said, "That was quite an evening you had planned for us."

He said, "Mom, what happened wasn't planned, at least not by me. I didn't see it coming; you have to believe me."

I said, "Of course I believe you." I did. I didn't have to say the next thing that I was thinking about.

Michael said, "Mom what happened, happened. But I know something now; I don't want it to happen again. I want it to be only you and me. I don't like the thought of you being with other people, with anybody else."

I was so happy I could hardly speak. I said, "OH Michael I was worried, I thought I wasn't enough for you."

He said, "You're amazing mom, of course you're enough for me." When he kissed me, I believed that too. He held me and I felt peaceful in his arms. I was sobering up.

He said, "Mom, I know that you were never a prude, but it's still pretty amazing that you can, you know, love me physically, and you're not all hung up because I'm your son."

I said, "Well, I know why baby, when I was in high school, I had this friend, Greg that I had a crush on. Nothing ever happened between us and a few years later I met him. He told me that his mother had been killed in a car wreck and we had this long conversation. I asked him how come he never asked me out and he got all emotional and said it was because he was having an affair. When I said that I didn't remember him being with anybody, he broke down and told me that the person he had the affair with was his mother."

I could see her. I said, "I remember her Michael, she was beautiful. After my initial shock, I pictured them together and I could understand it. She was a young single mother, he was a good-looking boy, and there was nothing wrong with whatever I was imagining. So when I first had inklings about feeling some attraction to you, I wasn't put off from them. And I could tell how you felt..."

"Probably even before I did," I said.

She laughed, "Maybe, but I'm a little ashamed to say that I wasn't above using those feeling to get you to..."

"Mom," He said. "That's the best thing you ever did." He kissed me.

"And you, how about you?" I asked. "Did you have some fantasies about your mom?"

He said, "I did mom, but you don't want to know about my warped mind."

"Oh stop," I said, "There's nothing warped about it; tell me. I like that you thought about me like that."

"Oh man, my fantasies in the last few months have been all over the place, mostly in your bed."

I said, "Come on, what's the secret one that you had?"

"Oh jeez...probably when we first started and I used to touch your ass whenever I got a chance..."

"In your little fantasy, what am I doing?"

"You're in the restaurant, we're closed, and you're finishing up at the sink."

I said, "And exactly where are you when all of this is going on?"

He started breathing hard and said, "I'm behind you mom."

"And what happens next baby?"

He said, "I'm inside you."

I said, "But you're not in my pussy, are you baby?"

He didn't answer. He hadn't been shy about anything sexual between us before that moment. I said, "It's okay Michael, I never said this to any man, but if you want to make to make love to me like that, then that's how I want you to do it."

He looked almost frozen in anticipation of fulfilling this fantasy with his mother. I said to him, "Honey, get some lubricant from the bathroom."

He said, "I have a lubricated condom."

I said, "No, I want you to be inside me so we can both feel it all." We'd only used our own juices before, so he went in as if he was on a treasure hunt. I heard him fumbling and mumbling and I said, "It's in the bottom cabinet."

When he came back, I had already taken my panties off. We had sucked each other and he had slept with me, yet he seemed embarrassed about this. I wasn't. I was a mother who now wanted to give everything that her son needed to be happy. I opened my arms and he came to me and I kissed him and said, "You can do anything, as long as you love me."

He said, "I do love you mom."

I said, "I know baby." I got on my hands and knees on the bed exposing the full globes of my ass. His hands were practically trembling with excitement as he started applying the lubricating jelly on his hardened cock.

He undid my bra and let my tits spill out, free to sway, and free to be naked in his hands. He took some of the jelly on his finger and spread it around the small roseate gathering of skin and then pressed some of it in through the tight ring. I sighed a little and he left his finger inside to explore. He said, "I always thought that you were a 'Piece of ass,' there's no better evidence than what I'm looking at."

He kissed the small of my back. He kissed the firm flesh that was taut because of the position I was in. Before entering me he spread my globes and placed his cock along the separation. My flesh closed on it. His cock jumped as I held him tight and moaned." He humped only enough for his cock to move as far as his skin would let it. He leaned over to grasp my bare tits and massaged them down to the hardened nipples.

Michael took his cock from between my cheeks and then rubbed my pussy with his hand, ending up over the small hole. He teased and fingered me until I couldn't wait any more and then approached me from behind, cock in hand. Entering me was more than I expected. The band of my tight anal ring squeezed his cock and had it not been for the lubricant, I don't think he would have been able to penetrate me. He used his hips to press inside and I said, "OH God...Michael..." I'd never felt anything like it. I was stretched as far I thought I could be, but it was my son who was filling me and the excitement of giving him this pleasure made me hot. He stopped. I caught her breath and then said, "It's okay baby, just go easy...easy." He pressed in slowly and I relaxed enough for him to stroke me. It was hot and tight and it was good for me.

He sounded relieved when I said, "Yes baby, that's it, that's good like that, mmmm..." The sound was one of pleasure and the more he stroked into my ass, the more positive both of our moans sounded. And the deeper he went, the more I wanted. I wanted him to know that I would do it all for him. I said, "Wait Michael, do it to me like you did it to Margit." He pulled back and I raised my ass at a high angle and opened myself for him. I looked back and he looked enormous as his thick dick approached my open hole. He pushed down into me gently at first and I uttered a long sigh as he moved into my depths with lone long insertion. He was up against me and I was filled with him. I could feel his balls and even then he pressed in a little more, eliciting a moan and a cry that came from deep in my throat.

He began stroking in and out, up and down, deep with each entry. When he said, "Oh, you're taking it so good mom," it felt as physical to me as his actual insertions.

As the thrusts became more powerful, I said, "I love you Michael, I love you, I love you..."

He said, "I love you mom, it's better with you than with anybody." I wanted so much to believe it, that I did. He was coming up to his orgasm and with each push that spread and stretched my tight hole he said, "OH...OH...OH..." I couldn't wait for him to come, and I wanted him to never stop doing me.

After escalating his voice and his plunges to the point of sweet aching, he released. Fired off is more like it. He called out, "JENNIFER...MOM, MOM, MOM..." He then made an exclamation of "Ahhh..." each time a cord of his cum filled more of the narrow channel until I was flooded to overflowing. I didn't know that men could come that much. He had come for me, because of me, and into me. I couldn't have been happier.

He literally collapsed on the bed and pulled me down with him in one motion as he laughed. He said, "Wow mom, you really are something."

I said, "What 'Something' am I baby?"

He said, "You're the one that I love." I could have cried, but I was too busy kissing him. We made love until we were completely sober, satisfied, and asleep. Then we got up and did it again.

So after Margit went back home, we hired two more people so we spend less time at Kiki's and more time in bed, and biking around Key West. We've had our six month anniversary, counting from the first night we made love. I think we're really in love, I know I am. Every once in while I tell him that maybe he should go out with girls his own age. He tells me I am his own age. He said that he wants to stay with me forever. I did cry when he said that.

Michael tells me everything and I tell him everything, except what I've been thinking lately. That he makes me feel young, that he makes me feel young enough to have his baby. One day, soon, I will tell him.

12