Mom's New Recipe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"Alright," he looked at the deck, "Yeah, it's coming along nicely."

After he left Liam and I placed the remaining boards and tidied up the loose tools and materials, the deck was nearly complete. Mrs. Michaels got out of her chair and walked over to us in long strides, "Lookin' good boys,"

"Thanks,"

"Come on inside, I'll get you something to eat."

When we got inside Liam went to the washroom and I stood in the kitchen alone with Mrs. Michaels. Her skin had warmed in the sun and darkened as had mine and in the cool air-conditioned house I felt the mild tingling of sunburn on my back.

Mrs. Michaels stepped up to me, speaking closely, "I hope you're not upset about what happened yesterday?"

"No, I'm kind of surprised how well Mr. Michaels seems to have taken it."

"Yes," she looked off to the side for a moment, "I can do whatever I want. Paul knows that."

She placed both her hands on my chest and raised her face towards mine; instinctively I placed my hands on her hips and drew her pelvis against my own. A wicked light crept into her eyes and she stood on her tip toes; as the sound of water ran through the pipes she whispered in my ear, "Why don't you go use the washroom now... and take your time..."

I couldn't resist her impish smile and kissed her lips, "What are you gonna do?"

She giggled, "It's a surprise... You like surprises don't you?"

I grinned back at her, "I have a feeling you're full of them,"

"Well Iknowyou like me, so thatmustmean you like them."

I just smiled back as footsteps approached, "Alright,"

We pulled apart at the last second and I nodded at Liam as I walked past him into the hall. I took a piss and looked at myself in the mirror, checking my back I could tell it was pretty burnt, though it hadn't started to hurt yet. I stood and waited for a couple more minutes until I heard a dish fall and rattle on the kitchen floor. "That's my queue," I said quietly to my reflection, flushing the toilet and washing my hands unhurriedly.

I stepped out the door and came slowly down the hallway; I could hear panting in the kitchen and the sound of the table legs sliding discontinuously along the floor. I turned the corner and there was Mrs. Michaels with her cut-off shorts and a pair of red lace panties down around her ankles as Liam had her bent over the blue kitchen table, fucking her in short quick movements. Jean looked up at me wide eyed with a big smile. When I saw Liam's concerned expression I laughed, and he just smiled back and then grabbed Jean's shoulders and continued fucking her.

"I'm guessing you told him," I asked her.

Jean nodded as she moaned. Liam gave me a thumbs-up, "Nice going man -she's a grade 'A' MILF."

Jean's smile broadened into a toothy grin as she steadied herself against the shaking table, then stood up and turned so that Liam stopped fucking her and took a step back, "Let's go up to my bedroom boys, quickly."

She pulled her pants back up and took Liam's hand in her left, and mine in her right and pulled us behind her up the stairs. When we entered the master bedroom she turned around, pulling at my pants as Liam dropped his once more and kicked them off, standing there bare ass naked. Liam was bigger than me in every respect but one, which I was glad for as Jean held my stiff dick with one hand and began slapping it against her outstretched tongue, while moving the other up and down Liam's cock.

She then buried my dick in her face and began bobbing on it with her lips folded in over her teeth and the same look of revelry as before. I set a hand on her head and looked over at Liam, the two of us laughed at the situation and, looking down I saw Jean's mouth grinning around my cock as she bobbed on it lewdly; spit dangling off her chin. With her mouth open wide and filled with a dick her high cheekbones stood out prominently and the small wrinkles of her face were smoothed utterly away. Her eager eyes looked up at me and her face, stretched open as it was had an otherworldly, and very erotic appearance; as though she were some alien creature now in its natural state.

She pulled back and my dick fell wetly from her mouth as she turned then to Liam and began to suck his cock while sliding her hand up and down the length of mine, pushing the foreskin over the head and then pulling it back over and over. She sucked our dicks back and forth for quite a while and then stood up facing us with a predatory grin; the front of her shirt was wet with spit and a string of it still dangled from her chin. She pushed Liam towards the bed until he fell back on it and lay there with his wet dick bobbing just over his stomach; she then bent down and slowly slid her pants off, pointing her ass at me, then tossed them aside. Then she turned to face me and slid the panties down in the same slow motion as Liam raised his head and watched with wide eyes. The grin never left her face as she turned and climbed onto him and, with a sexy pivoting of her hips, pressed his dick up into her.

The two of them fucked in front of me and I climbed up onto the bed, standing next to them, offering my hard dick to Mrs. Michaels. She lunged at it and struggled to suck it and ride Liam's cock at the same time in wild disjointed movements.

Jean's eyes were fixed on mine as she bobbed on my cock with Liam holding her hips, groaning underneath her. She then dropped her weight onto him and moved her hips in circles as she swallowed my dick. Her throat seemed too tight and squeezed my cock as it slid down it, and when she swallowed the firm walls of her throat milked my cock mercilessly. She let it slide out and then forced it back down again and again, swallowing it and massaging my dick with her firm hard throat.

Watching her grinding her pussy down on Liam and feeling her rippling throat milk my dick I felt my balls rising until I began to cum. My cock slid from her throat as Jean turned to say something to Liam just as my climax hit and I grabbed my cock and started stroking it as a white streak fell across her hair; she looked up with surprise as another thick rope shot across her face followed by four more. With her face drenched in cum she began humping Liam harder and faster as an orgasm swept through her. She started sucking my dick again with her vibrant face covered in jizz. She pulled her lips off my dick and said, "I want you to fuck me too."

"Okay,"

She waited and looked at me and I realized that she meant, while Liam was fucking her. I got behind her and pressed the head of my dick up against her asshole, "Ooh! Oh no, I meant fuck my pussy... Both of you studs."

I looked over at Liam who seemed to be enjoying himself immensely; he shrugged and so I pressed my dick against Jean's already full pussy as she held momentarily still. Slowly her wet cunt wrapped over the head of my cock and I began pushing the rest in after it, sliding my dick along Liam's and stretching Jean out like a Christmas ham. She moaned loudly over and over as I slowly slid my cock inside her and then began pumping in and out in a steady rhythm. Soon the muscles along her back relaxed and she began pushing down and up, taking over the movement as I held still and let her fuck our two dicks as she pleased. She began fucking harder and harder and when she came her pussy clenched down on Liam's cock and mine forcefully. She screamed and her head shook and Liam later told me she looked like she was giving birth as she rode our dicks screaming and cursing; her contorted face crisscrossed with dripping streaks of cum.

She continued fucking us and it wasn't long before she came again, this time she couldn't keep a steady movement and just flailed between us making loud noises.

"Come on boys, fuck me harder! Fuck me! Oh god your dicks are so big inside me! UUUGGGGHHH!!!"

I slid my arms down under hers and pulled her up against me, holding her naked body up in front of Liam with her arms out over her head as she bucked and squirmed on the two cocks inside her. Liam came then and I felt his hot cum flood her pussy.

As he calmed down he smiled in disbelief looking up at me, then he glanced behind me and his expression turned to shock. I looked over my shoulder to see Paul standing in the room watching us with a vacant expression. I let Jean fall against Liam and she began moving between us again, fucking herself with our dicks as I tapped her on the shoulder repeatedly but got no response.

"Don't stop Nick," Mr. Michaels voice came from behind me, "It's okay, keep fucking her... I don't think she's had enough..."

Jean looked over her shoulder, said nothing and then continued riding our cocks. Liam looked at me and I shrugged and grabbed hold of her hips as they rose and fell, realizing then that Paul had probably never left the house, and that all this; the running out of wood, stooping at Jean's mothers, had all been contrived.

I felt like a pawn in some game, but with Jeans hot cunt sliding up and down on my hard cock I figured it was a pretty good game to be caught in, and so I pushed her hips down, impaling her on our dicks. Jean moaned and seemed on the verge of another orgasm, and I started fucking her in long strokes as Liam began to do the same. We worked together so that as one of us pushed up into her hot cunt the other would be pulling out, only to slide in as the other withdrew. In this manner we piston fucked her while her husband sat down in the chair at her vanity, watching. Jean threw her head from side to side and I pushed her down flat against Liam who held her tightly as she went through an ongoing orgasm, yelling and cursing as Liam's strong arms flexed around her, his hands squeezing each other white knuckled as all the muscles along Jean's sweat glazed back strained and pushed against him.

"Oh FUCK!" she yelled out, "Fuck me with those hard cocks! Fuck me!Fuckme! A-A-AAAAAHHHH!!!"

I folded both my arms across her back and set my weight down on top of her as I busted a nut deep inside her stretched open cunt, maintaining perfect sync with Liam's piston fucking rhythm.

Cum flowed down over our cocks and soon Liam came again and his dick slowly wilted and fell out Mrs. Michaels as I continued fucking her sopping pussy. I lifted her up to let him get out from beneath her and rolled her onto her back. Jean was like a sweaty rag doll at this point and her eyes bobbed languidly in her head, her eyelids lay heavily on them and her hair stuck to her cum-glazed face. She moaned quietly as I positioned her at the head of the bed and looked up at me only briefly as I resumed fucking her, holding her legs up against my chest. Her wet pussy was very loose now and made sloppy noises as I fucked into it over and over. Liam lay next to us catching his breath and over in the corner Mr. Michaels had his pants open and was masturbating with a rapt expression on his sweaty face; his penis looked like a child's and he looked sort of pitiful overall.

"Don't stop," he said breathlessly.

I looked back at Jean who seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness, her face was flushed and bore a dreamy expression. I pressed her legs down against her chest, pointing her pussy up so I could fuck down into it, making loud sloshing noises as my dick rubbed the walls of her stretched out cunt. She moaned intermittently and I pushed my cock down into her and felt the warm sensation of my balls slipping in after it. The wet walls of her drowning pussy pressed against my balls now as I pushed them in with each stroke and soon I buried my dick deep inside her and shot rope after rope of hot semen into the pool of her gaping cunt.

Panting I withdrew and sat down at the foot of the bed. A string of cum dangled from my cock and Mrs. Michaels may sprawled out naked, covered in sweat, her eyes lolling in her head, panting weakly as cum ran steadily out of her pussy and onto their duvet, leaving a wide puddle between her legs.

"Ugh... Ugh!"

Mr. Michaels groaned as he moved his hand up and down on his small dick; although he was obviously having an orgasm I didn't notice any cum anywhere on him or his hand. I bent over Jean and kissed her open mouth; sleepily she kissed back after I'd already stood up, and then I turned and went to the bathroom to clean up. Liam followed me in, ("Just to get away from [Mr. Michaels],") and we washed our dicks and shared our mutual amazement at what had just happened. When we went back into the room Mr. Michaels sat up quickly on the bed, he'd had his face buried in Mrs. Michaels' sopping wet cunt, though his expression seemed to deny this and he pushed his little dick back into his pants and zipped them up as Liam and I gathered our clothes and got dressed.

"Well guys," he said, straightening his shirt, "don't worry about the deck, I'll finish it up tomorrow."

"Alright,"

"Sure,"

He fished out his wallet and counted through a wad of twenties, giving us each a hundred dollars.

Talking about it later, Liam and I had both thought of telling him it wasn't necessary, but neither did and we simply pocketed it as Jean came around, looking over at us, a smile spreading across her lips, "Oh boys, that was heaven..."

"Thanks Mrs. M." Liam replied, "You were great too, that's ...'best sex I ever had!"

"Yeah, thanks Jean."

"Mmm..." She blinked slowly, "we'll have to do this again some time."

I looked furtively at Paul, as did Liam; he smiled, "Yeah, sure."