Mormon Wife Gets Political

Story Info
My wife being a bit of a whore turned out to be a gift.
12.6k words
0
16k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife being a bit of a whore turned out to be a gift. Lots of guys don't like wives fucking around on them, but Judith kept it discreet. I never once caught her in the act and never accused her of being unfaithful. If I were to guess how many times during our marriage she has cheated I'd guess at least fifty, probably twice that. There were dozens of times when she couldn't account for where she had been when I knew where she wasn't. And, there were some cream pies she just didn't get a chance to clean. Judith wasn't the kind to go any way other but bareback and some guys completely loaded her up.

I learned later from her father and some friends and family that Judith's mother was a master whore. She made no effort to hide that she would fuck anybody at any time. There was a black man that she would sneak away and fuck on her way to church that was rumored to be the father of Judith's little sister.

I started fucking Judith a couple of years before she divorced her second husband. The occasions of slipping away for her to fuck someone had gotten to him. Judith's a good-looking woman. Finding someone to fuck her was easy. All she needed was a time and a place. All I needed was enough stupidity to think that I was the only one she was fucking when I was fucking her. And, I was stupid enough to leave my first wife and marry her while letting her play the innocent maligned wife.

But, there was a reason for that. Once I had caught her too gooey or a little stretched from her daily activities it gave me the green light for some strange stuff myself. Not that I could match Judith on sexual activity. After all, women have the golden box, the magic triangle. That sweet hole that can get them fucked giving just a hint of a smile and sparkle in the eye.

My reward was that in later years a little bit of the whore gene, the loving of sex part, was passed down to her daughter.

Before the light goes on in your head that says, Hey, wait a minute. This is an incest story. This is a step-daughter story. I'm not fucking my kid.

Jennifer was just turning nine when her mom and I got married. I had been fucking her mom for two years, both before and after Jen's mom and dad divorced. I met her Dad several times as I always held back that inner smirk I'd get from looking at him and thinking, "Hey, I've been fucking your wife." Later on, when it was happening to me with dozens of others I went along with it. After all, I was married to the golden box.

One of Judith's passions was politics. She attended meetings, and rallies, and helped campaign for anyone who was a Democrat. Whether the man was local, state, or Congress if Judith met them she fucked them. That would leave me home a lot with both kids. Her son Thomas was the oldest. He was a pretty good kid and no trouble.

Little Jen was a real treat and was even closer to me than a real daughter.

At fourteen she had more of a figure than most grown women. I did the bra check in the laundry and found that her protruding knockers were at size 32 C-Cup and her ass was as round as an ass could be. Jennifer was really sweet and overly modest to the point of being almost prudish. She'd hang with the girls and talk to the boys, but never mentioned wanting to date. That is in complete contrast to most 14-year-old cock-crazy girls and Jennifer's "Fuck anyone interested" mother.

Reaching age sixteen Jennifer didn't have that rush to date. Her body had moved up to a 36 C-Cup bra and I'd had a couple of glances and down blouse views that showed that those boobies we still straight out pointing and puffy nipple banana tits. Still, all this time we were in that father/daughter relationship.

Eighteen sure got there fast. Jennifer had done the cheerleading, prom queen court thing. She didn't date much with just three boyfriends, one of them semi-serious with a guy I didn't like named Kenny. All this time her mom was fucking other guys on an even more regular basis. I don't think there was any mystery to Judith's daughter Jennifer, son Thomas, and myself that Momma was getting a lot of cock under the guise of her work for the Democrat party.

Turning eighteen was a big deal. Where Jennifer's parents lived when she started school a student had to be of age to attend before September 30th. With her birthday in early October, she was older than most of her Senior class being eighteen early. She was studying hard to be on the Honor Roll and was not dating. Time out with friends was mostly with girls with boys trying to horn in and constantly around our house trying to get her to go out which was mostly checking out a fantastic body. The boobs were still 36 C-Cup and majestically stood out like rockets ready to launch.

Her mom and I had planned a nice dinner out for her turning eighteen, a fancy upscale steak dinner. When the night came on her eighteenth birthday at the very last second her mom announced that she had to go to take care of an emergency for the Democrats. She suggested that Jennifer and I go ahead and that she would join us for dessert.

"Sorry, Honey," I told her. "Mom's got to go to headquarters for a while."

Jennifer didn't seem too upset. Not even surprised that her mom would do that to her.

"It's not an emergency." She spoke evenly. "It's that guy running for Congress that she is hanging on. The only dessert she is going to show up for is having that guy's cock shoved up in her cunt."

"Jennifer Lynn!"

"Dad... I know you aren't my real Dad, but with Thomas married and a hundred miles away you are all I've got. Mom has run after men's dicks since before I was born. I know you have to know it and I don't know how you stand it. Sometimes I think you hang around to see me get through school and now I'm eighteen and being alone scares me."

"I'm always here for you. Even if you go away you can always come home."

"What if Mom bails? Can I stay?"

"Why? What have you heard?"

"Well nothing, but she's acting now with that Congress candidate about like she was when she left Dad for you."

"Let's go eat. We can talk about this later, Sweetheart."

"I'll be right back." She went to her room.

Waiting at the door I was stunned when Jen returned. She had taken off her bra and those 36 C-Cups we pointing straight out with just a little bit of bounce. A hint of nipples were visible pressing against her blouse Her skirt above the knees showed off her calves in heels.

"Gosh Honey, you look great!"

It was almost a stammer. We both knew what I meant.

"My first night out on a date as an eighteen-year-old. I'm not anyone's little girl anymore."

"A date?" My voice gave a hint of a laugh

"Yes. Me... you. Man... woman. Going out together. I'd call it a date. Wouldn't you?"

I was all in. I rushed to open the car door for her in the garage. I had no idea that the skirt was that short. I saw a lot of thigh as one leg trailed leaving a view almost to her panties as she settled into the seat. Then as I started around the car I realized that I had seen far enough up her skirt that I should have seen panties. The darkness must have been her naked bush! I kind of missed a step in front of the car. When I got in and closed the door Jen laughed.

"You almost fell. I thought I might have to rescue you. What happened?"

"Oh, I thought I might have seen something there for a moment."

"Maybe you did."

The tone seemed ominous. Was this little girl I had been raising for the last ten years suddenly flirting with me? I thought hard before I started the car. Pussy! She had to have flashed me her pussy. And, the tits! There was no doubt they were swinging free and on display under her shirt for me to see. She had always been modest almost to being a prude about her body and anything sexual. Would Jen allow herself to go into a restaurant with me without and bra, and less detectible, nothing on below?

I asked for a table for two. As we started to be seated Jennifer surprised me with her statement.

"It's our first anniversary. Maybe something a little closer to the back."

"Sure. Would a booth be okay?"

As we walked I could see a couple of guys faces as they locked in on Jen's jiggling chest. As she followed the hostess I followed behind her. I could see a built-in wiggle that I had never seen on her before. Maybe now I was the one staring. I was imagining her naked cunt working under her skirt due to her total lack of underwear. Step-daughter or not, I was the proudest man in the place as we continued to draw attention.

Appreciating her transformation from a little girl to a full-blown woman I took her hand to guide her into her seat. She shocked me by clasping my hand to pull me in beside her. Her move left us sitting hip to hip with a boob pressed into my arm. The hostess left us with menus and when I looked down into Jennifer's face she kissed me full on the mouth.

Not to be shaken by the circumstance I kissed her back and she offered a little bit of tongue which I returned in kind. It must have been what she was looking for as her tongue entwined with mine. Fuck the restaurant and fuck the other diners. This was something I had given some thought to going back eight years when those boobs first appeared on her chest and her ass started to round out. From the way things were going, she must have been thinking about it for quite some time as well.

Jen had her arms around my neck like she was afraid I would get away. No chance of that. Whatever flipped the switch Jen was going all in and full force. I went for broke and moved my hand between her legs. I hit cunt hair and a finger went into her wetness. She moaned into the kiss and opened her thighs a little wider. I elected to stick with the one finger and rubbed my thumb over her clit. I might have fucked her in the booth if the voice didn't break in over our passion.

"Wow! You two are still practically newlyweds!"

The waitress's voice sounded impressed as we broke apart gasping for air as we both remembered where we were.

"I'll have to send my husband to you two for some lessons."

"Sorry." Jen apologized. "Sometimes I forget where we are."

God, I still had my finger in Jen's pussy and my thumb rotating over the nub of her clit had her squirming in the seat. The woman took our order and Jen and I were kissing again. I wanted to go for the tits, but that would be way too obvious. Even though the food was ordered I wanted to get her to the car.

Jen was living the marriage thing. I think she wanted it to be true and I didn't see a problem with us acting like a married couple. Jen could pass for early twenties and since her mother is six years older than me Jen and I could pass as being eight to 10 years apart in age. God! I wanted to fuck her!

Anyway, it wasn't long until the meal was over and we were in the parking lot. Jen grabbed me and started kissing me before I could open the door for her. I was getting worked over by a good-looking teen. Her tongue was exploring my mouth when her hand felt up my cock through my pants.

"Oh, my. This is going to be even better than I thought!" Jennifer sighed. Her eyes sparkled under the parking lot light.

I finally got her in and the door closed. I fastened my seat belt and started the car. "Fasten your seat belts" ran through my mind. That described my thoughts as I looked at my prize. Her return look told me that the prize was me.

"Where are you taking me next?"

"It's up to you. It's your birthday."

"Where would you take me if I were your wife?"

I didn't think there was a right answer to that question. This could go horribly wrong.

"Like I said, wherever you want. I could take you dancing, to a movie, shopping, or take you home."

"Good answer. Take me home."

It was quiet for most of the ride.

"The waitress was hot. Would you fuck her?"

I was beginning to think Jennifer really was my wife. I was hoping not to mess up the answer.

"You know I couldn't cheat on your mother."

The sentence had laughter built in. We both began to laugh wholeheartedly, Jennifer almost to tears.

"I know she is my mother, but she is such a tramp. I've wanted to make a move on you since Junior High. Her wanting to have sex with a man rather than spending my birthday with me, her own daughter, sealed the deal."

"Sounds like I might get lucky." I smiled at her.

"Oh, you are about to get very lucky as soon as I can get you home and into my bed."

The chance of seeing her nice body naked had me rock hard.

"Looks like I have your attention." She laughed.

As soon as I got her out of the car we were kissing. My stepdaughter was trying to get my pants down as we were making out still in the garage. I had her top out of her skirt and my hands under the fabric. Jen's breasts were firm and her nipples betrayed her arousal.

"Come on. I've got to get you into my bed." She hissed.

She broke towards her bedroom and spun into the room with one hand on the door frame. She stopped at the foot of her bed and turned to me. Her hands pulled the hem of her top up and over her head. Wife Judith has a great set of tits. That's what drove me to her, but her daughter was way, way better. Jesus Christ! I think my dick was trying to chew through my zipper. Absolutely perfect. Beautiful, and this was happening.

Jennifer unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. There was that teen pussy I had wondered about neatly trimmed, but still hairy on her mound and down on her pubes. I could smell her wetness much like when I would bury my face in her mother's cunt before I learned about all the traffic in and out of it. I wanted to bury my face in Jennifer's but knew I would have to do the deed before taking such liberties for fear she might change her mind.

Somehow while reveling in her nakedness I had been fumbling with my clothes. Now, naked myself Jennifer had the edge. Judith was 28 when I first fucked her a full two years before we married. Now this stunning little blond eighteen-year-old was naked with me in her bedroom.

Mother/daughter? It's funny how their thinking can be the same. When she said, "I've got to get you in bed with me" it was the same thing her mother had told me 12 years before.

"Wow! That's a little more than I expected. I can't wait until I get you inside me... fucking me!"

Well, I'd never been that hard. And, there it was the exact thing her mother had said to me the first time...

"I can't wait until I get you inside me... fucking me!"

She got on the bed and crawled to the top fully exposing her pussy to me. Being around her growing-up jeans and shorts showed that she had some chubby pussy lips, but these we full-grown camel toes. Once in position she turned on her back and opened her legs to me.

Jen wasn't a stepdaughter anymore. Now a legal-age full grown woman she wanted fucked and no one in the world could turn her down. I got on the bed and moved between her knees wanting to stop and eat some pussy. Then I realized that I'd better conquest first and I could snack later.

"Are you ready?"

That was almost a joke. Her girl cum was already dripping from her slit.

"Ready and waiting with the emphasis on waiting. Get in me!"

"Protection?"

"Mom put me on the pill when she thought I might fuck Kenny."

Kenny, I thought? I hated that little fucker. Not the time to talk about Kenny.

I knee-walked up to where I could bend over and suckle a tit. Jennifer was moaning before I even made contact. I hunched up enough that the head of my dick was bumping her fat outer lips. She reached down and grabbed me.

"Damn it, Dad. Quit making me wait!"

Dad... Dad... Dad... Dad. That echoed around the room. I was never really her Dad and certainly not at that instance when she lined me up and her girl goo smeared the head of my cock. She lunged up and took the head inside her. My lips let go of her tit and I met her eye to eye.

We both were amazed that this was happening.

"Gotcha ya!" She teased.

She humped up again and I buried most of my length inside her. A couple of inches still weren't in. She looked down to where we were mated at the crotch.

"Hmmmm! I guess we will have to work on that. She smiled with a bit of tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"It stung as little after you got a couple of inches in. I'm not your little virgin stepdaughter anymore."

"Oh Jesus, Honey? I didn't know. I mean..."

Jen rescued me from me not knowing what to say next.

"You mean Kenny? Well, I almost let him fuck me when Mom put me on the pills. Then I thought about it and decided to wait a little while. I had someone better in mind.

Judith always told me I had a nice size. If anyone would know it would be her. Ever heard the saying, "A hundred other guys?" Well, Judith would know about how I would stack up against them. No problem for her daughter. It was in and I sure as hell wasn't taking it out.

Now I was fucking her. Everything about her was better than her mother. Of course, Judith wasn't an eighteen-year-old high school senior when I started fucking her. Jennifer didn't need any lessons from her reaction as I was poking up against her cervix. We were getting to the point where I might need to hang on and my timid little stepdaughter was getting a nasty mouth on her:

"Oh, right! Yes, there! Oh, God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck mmmeeeeeeeeeee!"

Her orgasm hit hard. I don't know how I kept from spilling my nuts into her. I guess my whole body was in shock that she had been my sweet little stepdaughter for ten years and things had changed in the last three hours and that now I had my cock buried in her. She was nothing but grateful as I kept pumping away bringing on three more orgasms. Her girl cum had us both soaked.

Damn, but she was wet and tight. She was so ready to take a breather when I stopped fucking so I wouldn't cum in her. She took a few deep gasps to catch her breath.

"Are you sure you wouldn't call this a first date?" She gasped.

"Oh, are you one of those women that do it on the first date?" I kidded her.-

"You mean let you fuck me? I am this time. There was no way I wasn't getting it tonight even if Mom had gone with us. I was going to find a way. I am not my mother or her mother before her. I really love you."

"I really love you, too, Honey."

With me still between her legs she put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her to begin kissing again. Her nipples were like bullets on my chest. We were groaning into each other's tongues. I started fucking full depth into her again. She responded and picked up the pace, finally breaking the kiss.

"I can't believe this is finally happening. I love your cock in me. Let me feel your cum!"

She had me to the point she was going to feel it. I was holding myself up now, looking at her jiggling perfectly formed tits and watching down to where my cock was going in and out of her young pussy.

"Now, Dad, Now! Cum in me!"

That ran the length of my body, head to toe. Cum was pumping from my balls up my shaft. I could feel it pump from my body and splash against her cervix. If the pills her mother bought her weren't working she'd be knocked up for certain. My nuts worked up and down in my scrotum as they convulsed in a victory dance.

"Oh, Jesus! I feel that. Oh, it's still flowing into me. Thank you! Thank you!"

I'd never been thanked before.

"When your clothes came off I never thought I could get all of you in me. I did pretty good, huh?"

"You did great, Sweetheart."

I was still lodged in her. I thought I could feel cum draining from me into her wanton cunt. God, what a pussy on the kid!

Jen's phone rang. She looked at it.

"Oh, shit!... Hello, Mom."

"No, Mom. You missed dessert."

My freshly fucked stepdaughter rocked up against me causing my cock to pulse and go deeper into her. So, she wants to play that game, does she? She was still nudging up against me and I was almost back to be hard. I pumped steadily into her while I could hear my wife on the phone.