Mother of Eight - Black Cock Queen!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He called me a cunt!" Laura said as her brain cleared. "Guess he's right. Laura Edwards. Cunt."

Her husband would never call her that, even if he knew the word for sure. She knew, but would never have used it as a proper Mormon wife.

"Cunt? I like it. I am a cunt. That's all I am. A cunt! I might be a wife and mother, but basically now, I'm a cunt. I like the word cunt. It suits me. The black kid that just drained his balls into called me a cunt. Laura Lynn Edwards, you are a cunt."

She loved the word. She said it over and over. Called herself a cunt time and time again.

The crickets and other night noises became more noticeable as she reviewed her situation. Fucked from behind by a black kid and left naked on her own picnic table where her whole family gathered at times. Cum was oozing from her well fucked married cunt. It would trail down from her slit until the weight of it would cause it to break away and splatter to the concrete only to be followed by another and another.

A half hour later, with Declon long gone, she was still sprawled out on her tummy, her pussy exposed to the night air and for anyone to see. The weekend was fucked. Bruce was with his kids. She couldn't fuck him again until Monday after the bus left for school. She'd be stuck with her husband and kids all weekend except for shopping with them on Saturday and that torturous Sunday after church meal at his Mom's house.

The dripping from her cunt had all but stopped. She needed to get back into the house. She reached under herself and drew out some of the teenager's cum out of her pussy. She put them to her lips and sucked the stickiness from them. Then she swabbed a couple more times with her fingers until she knew she wouldn't splatter on the floor getting to the bathroom and then to bed.

She ran her finger along her outer lips again and smiled.

"Laura Edwards, you've got a big pussy, you nasty cunt!!" She giggled.

She got to her feet and there it was. A nice puddle of sperm when seed from the black teen had leaked from her and onto the covered patio.

"It's actually quite shimmery and pretty in the neighborhood lights."

Laura knelt down and punched her fingertip to it.

"God, there's a lot there. The little asshole really loaded me up."

She licked her finger and punched into the puddle again. Two fingers this time and again to her mouth and tongue. One more time. She was enjoying the feeling of evil she got from sucking his sperm.

"Somebody's going to see that there if I don't clean it up."

She went to her hands and knees and looked at the mess. Then the most, what would you call what she did? Laura ran her tongue across the puddle repeatedly like a cat licking cream until the pool had been swallowed into her gut. A couple of more licks. Her tongue was dragging concrete now. She looked at the dampness that remained.

To be sure not to leave a temporary stain Laura poured some water over the area and went inside to bed. No need to clean up as she could hold whatever might remain inside. She loved the feeling of cum inside her and her husband sure as hell wasn't going to be touching her.

Saturday morning Laura was the last one up. Seeing her husband already up she took a quick shower and went downstairs dressed for the day. He was finishing breakfast and the family of eight kids were sitting around the big dining table eating haphazardly cooked pancakes.

"There she is! Hello, Beautiful."

She walked by her husband and smiled at him.

"Pancake, Honey?"

"No, I don't think so. I feel kind of full already."

And, under her breath: Thanks, Declon ..."

"What was that, Sweetie?"

"Oh, nothing for me, thanks. I'll be fine."

She sat at the table with the kids as they finished eating breakfast and discussing plans for the day. Shopping with Dad wasn't so bad and they could always talk him into buying things they would want.

To Laura it was a normal day except thinking about the two huge black cocks she had fucked in recent days. She called herself a cunt every time she'd think of how one of those big dicks would slide into her married Mormon snatch.

Everything was a normal Saturday for the family whether it was playing games, calling names, or a little spat between siblings. Laura was resolute in not yet taking that morning after pill just yet. Pushing that fifth day since Declon had first cum in her was telling her that this wasn't going to be the day she was taking it.

Instead she was enjoying the feeling of probably being pregnant by one of the two black guys even if it was Declon that knocked her up. The late night encounter the night before left her with the feeling that if it was the loud, rude teen she'd be glad to have his baby. Thoughts of booties, and bonnets filled her head as she thought about the "what if" she was going to birth a ninth child.

Saturday night was like all Saturday nights with some board games and a movie. Everyone was in bed by eleven. By 11:15 Laura's husband was sleeping soundly. At 11:30 Laura was outside on the patio sitting buck naked on the picnic table. All was quiet in the house. In a few minutes Declon came over back fence. The married Mormon wife watched him move quietly across the yard and peek carefully into the kitchen window in hopes that Mrs. E. would be there.

With all the lights for the oven, stove, microwave, and clock it was bright enough to see that the white wife was not there. His chest sank and he sighed and started to walk dejectedly away.

"If you could use some white pussy I'm over here."

The lightness of the skin of the pretty thirty-seven year old made her stand out against the dark table. There was no doubt she was naked and waiting. Declon moved over towards her and got right between her thighs as she braced herself backwards with her arms. He dropped his shorts to his ankles and pushed the head of his black cock into her.

She moaned as he went full depth and began to fuck her face to face. They looked like an experienced couple as he mated with her. Every moved he fucked into her she would fuck back at him. Laura knew his attitude made him so good with this being the third time he had fucked her.

About thirty minutes later Laura had worn him down.

"Hey, Mrs. E. I'm about to nut in your pussy."

"Do it, Declon. Nut in my pussy. Fuck me full of your seed."

"Man, Mrs. E., I love fucking a guy's white wife."

"Am I your first one?"

"Oh, yeah." He lied. "And I'm coming to fuck you a lot. Only problem is Mom and Dad both work early so I have to be home at eleven on work nights. I've got caught enough sneaking out that Dad nailed my window shut."

Laura loved the balance between Declon's young cock and Bruce's experienced one. If only she could figure out a way for black cock on Sundays.

"Oh, Declon. You're starting to swell in me a little. Have you got something for me?"

"What do you want Mrs. E.?"

"A big load of your cum in my married cunt."

That set him off. He kept pumping as his seed moved towards her cervix. Millions of sperm were going to find their way deep into her.

With him done and pulled out cum began to run from her fucked open cunt lips. She reached over and grabbed some kind of cloth from the table and wiped her fresh fucked pussy.

"Hey, toss me that Mrs. E. so I can clean up."

"No, Declon. This is a dish towel I grabbed from the kitchen. You made one hell of a mess out of my cunt last night. I'll toss it in the laundry on my way back to bed. But, let me get that for you."

She turned him around so he sat on the table and began to suck his cock. His hands when to her head and guided each inch of his cock until it started down her throat. Laura was surprised when she started to swallow his thick hunk of meat. He kept pulling her deeper until she realized she could get it all in. He fucked her like that for a couple of minutes with her gagging a couple of times before she got used to it. He fired a load directly towards her gut.

The little Mormon wife got back into the house and into bed without getting caught. She felt giddy with pleasure. She had fucked two black men without her husband not having a clue. Now she had sucked Declon off and took him down her throat and drained his balls directly into her tummy.

She lay there thinking while giving herself a little celebratory fingering. A soft orgasm and she could drift off to sleep.

Sunday was Church day. A long and boring day if not a cultist Mormon as member after member gave testimony before the members of the power they felt following the teaching of insane Prophet Joseph Smith. Hell, Laura and her husband even had three pictures of him in their home, one of them in the living room that was about 3 feet by 4 feet in size. Plus, there was the family tree stenciled almost across one whole wall. Hubby had them pretty deep into the radical group.

Around noon at Church Laura took a bathroom break after thinking about the day after pill in her purse. What a perfect place to take it and it would solve the problem a ninth child might cause. She cried and promised to get herself on the pill. There was no way she could go without Nigger dick deep in her cunt and the load they leave behind.

The following week she kept her new routine of cheating on her husband with black cock by fucking Bruce two or three times each day during the week and wildly fucking Declon on Friday and Saturday nights in her back yard.

Life had never better. Not only did her husband not bother her for sex, but her family life seemed more serene. Her kids felt more special as she savored the time with them more knowing that at almost every moment one of her two lovers had some of their seed in her.

Her favorite new name for herself was "Silly Little Cunt" as in "You silly little cunt, you forgot to add fabric softener to the towels" or "You silly little cunt, you should start dinner" or "you silly little cunt, it's time to start the kids to bed."

There were other times when it was, "You nasty little cunt, you can't wait for Declon to get here to fuck you." Or, you nasty cunt, you can't wait for the bus to get here so you can go fuck Bruce's big cock."

As far as preference goes she got as much satisfaction from Declon's nine inch cock as she did Bruce's nearly foot long monster. The kid actually delivered the biggest load of cum in her and his once and gone could put her way over the edge.

The name calling could really work her up. She'd see someone interesting in a store or someplace and tell herself she'd probably fuck him if he was black. Into the second week after taking the pill she didn't feel pregnant, but really thought she still might be. Fucking Declon and Bruce the accommodation of their size was giving her a misleading tummy bulge that apparently wouldn't be going away.

That second week, it was on Tuesday, she and Bruce had fucked twice and she left early because Bruce had a meeting before work. She was in the grocery in a aisle when a knock out white man gave her a smile and spoke to her. She looked away and gave that thought to herself about how she would fuck him if he were black. See looked back into his eyes and something unusual happened. She'd let this this great looking white man fuck her!

"You from here?"

"Yes!"

Laura felt her pussy rev. Yes, she would fuck this man, corny opening line or not.

"I'm in from Indiana. Just getting some snacks to take back to the hotel room."

"Married?" He asked.

"Yes, eight kids!"

Laura kicked herself inside.

"I find that hard to believe."

"Well, believe it. I have a knack for churning them out."

"You know the cause?"

An awkward moment.

"Yes, and I enjoy the cause. Which hotel?"

He told her.

"I hear the rooms are nice."

She blushed. His mouth dropped open a little.

"Could she be this easy?"

"Oh, fuck!" She thought. "You nasty cunt! Could you be this easy?"

"Want to see mine?"

"Okay, but I have to beat the school bus home in a little over an hour and a half."

"You'd be surprised at what I could do in an hour and a half!"

"I hope it's a big surprise!"

The both paused to think about what they had just done.

"Leave the carts?"

They left them in the aisle.

By the time he was opening the hotel room door Laura was being nice to herself and she thought.

"You silly little cunt are you really going to let the nice man fuck you?"

Near the bed they paused again.

"Race, ya!" Laura squealed.

Naked, Laura fell back on the bed, legs wide open with no reservations about covering herself. The new stranger fell between her thighs and began kissing towards her already open slit. Pausing to look at her open cunt the size of it didn't seem to bother him.

"I like a woman that gets herself wet."

"Uh, that may not be all me."

"That's okay. I told you I'm from Indiana. If you've never eaten a woman after some other guy had cum in her you're not really a Hoosier ... and neither is she!"

Laura smiled and pulled his face into her cunt.

"You nasty little cunt, Laura, They told you a white man couldn't do you any good. I hope he's as good with his dick!"

With a hard orgasm in the bank from her cunt being eaten Laura moaned as the first white cock since fucking Declon started to enter her pussy. She'd had a good look at. Maybe not as big as the black ones, but enough to rattle her cage.

"Oh, Laura, you nasty little cunt. The white cock is fucking you good. Jesus! He's going to make you cum!"

And, she did. Only about two minutes with him in her. Not the wave crashing kind, but better than a Mormon fuck at home. Then nearly ten minutes he fucked her harder and stated that he was going to cum.

"Do I have to pull out?"

"God, I hope not! Cum in me. Fuck me full of your cum!"

She could tell he was spurting white seed into her and Laura's all receptive cunt convulsed into a major orgasm. She lay there when he pulled out played with her tits, nipples, and clit. It made her cum again. She got up, shoved him back, and began sucking his cock. After swallowing a load down her throat she laid back spread legged again.

He fucked her again before taking her back to the store where they found their carts still in the isle. They went through checkout together. He kissed her for the first time at her car.

"I'm here two more days if you are interested."

He kissed her again and waved as she drove a way.

"Wow, Laura. You nasty little cunt. You just had an anonymous fuck with a guy from Indiana."

She said that out loud. She smiled at herself in the rearview. She had fucked two different guys this day. She liked the way her pussy felt and squirmed in the seat. She wanted to beat the bus home.

On the way home she remembered what the black men both had told her. She laughed.

"You nasty fucking cunt. You liked the white guy's cock fucking you. So much for fucking black and not going back."

Things went really well that Tuesday evening. She could herself humming a couple of times. Fucking a married man in a hotel kept filling her mind. Maybe his Hoosier wife had them lined up at home to fuck her. She imagined farmers in bib overalls, all having big cocks fucking her and cum spurting everywhere.

"I wouldn't mind that being me!" She thought.

"What, Honey?"

She was sitting on the couch next to her husband, all prim and proper ... with two men's seed in her.

"Oh, shit did I say that out loud?" She asked herself.

"I said I thought something was climbing up on me."

At 11:45 Laura was on the phone. Everyone in the house was asleep. She called the hotel."

"Room 438 please."

"Hello?"

"Hi, would you like some more married Mormon pussy?"

"Hey, I know who this is! Are you coming over?"

"You know I can't. I meant tomorrow."

"Sure, we have meetings in the morning. Then everyone plays golf, and then we meet that evening. I stay at the hotel, don't golf."

"Put me down for noon until about 2:45. I'll see you then."

"Great! See you then."

"Laura, you nasty fucking cunt. I can't believe you are cutting out early on Bruce to fuck a white guy."

This time she spoke in a quiet voice and just as quietly she slipped into bed with her husband.

As day broke on Wednesday kids were up in the house, hubby was in the shower, and Laura was feeling a little steamy in her cunt thinking about fucking two men again the same day. She smiled at her upcoming adventure.

"Laura, you silly little cunt. You can't get enough fucking, can you?"

She found herself stunned when she told Bruce she had to leave at noon. He fucked her twice and sent her on her way. Arriving in the hotel parking lot a few minutes later she parked her car and headed up to room 438.

"You must be that married Mormon pussy I ordered."

"Put your money away, my husband is paying for it." She teased.

Both laughed. Then the clothes came off. The cheating wife had gotten her pussy as clean as she could hoping the Indiana guy would eat her pussy again. Instead he went to full on fucking her.

Laura found herself cumming extremely hard and extremely fast. Hoosier boy fucked her for almost an hour as she managed to orgasm every few minutes. She found her reaction to an eight inch white cock amazing after fucking the larger black ones especially after fucking a twelve inch black one barely an hour before.

"You silly little cunt, you should have known if you ever go black you can't go back was just some black cock bullshit. Hoosier guy makes you cum just as hard. Any kind of cheating sex is good sex!"

They fucked again before she had to leave, capturing his last load in her cunt just minutes before rushing out of the hotel.

At 11:45 Laura was on the phone to room 438 again.

"I really enjoyed fucking you today. I've saved most of it inside me. It's still in there."

"Hmmnn. Me, too. I really enjoyed putting it in there."

"Fuck me again tomorrow?"

"You bet! Come on over."

Something had set her off about her Indiana lover. She couldn't wait to get done with Bruce and get to him. It was Thursday and he would be leaving on an evening flight for Indianapolis. When they finished she had fucked him six times in three days and she still didn't know his name, nor did he know hers.

Friday and she would be fucking Bruce all day, except that Bruce was picking his kids up early for the weekend. After fucking her twice he sent her home at eleven. Laura was stunned. She set in her car fuming at men in general.

"Holy fuck! Now what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day?"

She went to the big discount store checking aisle to aisle. There he was in sporting goods. She looked him over. Tall, good looking. Black! A cock that looked eight inches long soft was molded against the thigh of his sweats. Laura was sold. She had to have that cock in her cunt. She was lucky. Everyone she happened to fuck had a big cock.

This could be the biggest. Laura threw herself at him in a not so subtle way. He had a house. His wife was at work until 5: P.M.

Twenty minutes later she was fucking him in their bed. She was right about the big cock. The stranger was in an inch deeper than Bruce had gone and she was taking a little more width. She came hard when he flooded her insides with cum. He fucked her four times before she had to leave.

"You nasty cunt! There's no way Darnell will get the smell of them fucking out of the sheets. The mattress is going to be tainted and the room will smell like your cunt for a month."

Laura laughed. She had learned his name, but when he asked hers she told him it was Jenni. This was a one time thing. Pick him up. Fuck him. Move on to another.

She thought more about fucking four different cocks in the last two weeks. At least the last two didn't get her pregnant.

"You silly cunt. What if you are pregnant?" Laura patted her tummy. "If you're in there Mommy will love you! You'll be Mommy's little black back bastard, won't you?"