Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank-you, Mr. Klein," Mrs. Swanson interrupted, "Will you explain why you are the last to meet the ladies today?"

Lawrence lowered his eyes and started to blush.

"Tell the ladies why you are last, except for Carl who is to receive his first milking soon, Lawrence."

"Mrs. Swanson saw me touching myself this morning." He stated bluntly, to the collective gasps of the ladies. "I wasn't thinking and I touched myself."

"That's right, Lawrence, and what is the punishment for your offence?"

"A spanking, ma'am, before the entire household."

"That's correct; please call your housemates down to witness your punishment." Mrs. Swanson instructed. "Tell Carl that he is to remain upstairs, Lawrence. As our featured devotee today he should be preparing to be milked."

"As you wish, Mrs. Swanson," Lawrence replied as he left the room to call the two veteran housemates to the parlor. When he had left the room Mrs. Morton suggested that Mrs. Swanson to explain her reasons and method of punishment to the housekeeper candidates.

"The spanking is mostly symbolic; there is no intent to harm the young man." Mrs. Swanson began. "I feel he needs to be reminded of his promise to submit to women for his sexual gratification. We must reinforce in his mind that we are always available and eager to help him, and very disappointed when he fails to live up to his promise. And, even after he is punished we still care for him and will help him."

The young men entered the parlor and stood facing the ladies. Lawrence went to Mrs. Swanson's desk and pulled her chair to the middle of the room. It had a low upholstered back. "Please assume the position, Lawrence." Mrs. Swanson instructed.

Lawrence stood behind the chair and leaned over the back so that his elbows rested on the seat as he gripped its front. "As you can see ladies, Mr. Klein's buttocks are now in a position to be properly spanked." Addressing Lawrence she continued, "Why must I spank you today, Lawrence?"

He responded meekly, "Because I was touching myself this morning, ma'am."

"And why is this offence punishable by spanking?"

"Because my penis is pledged to the Sisterhood, ma'am."

"Have you ever committed this infraction before?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What was your punishment the last time?"

"Fifteen strokes, ma'am."

"So this is your fourth mistake?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How many strokes should I give Lawrence today, gentlemen?" Mrs. Swanson asked the two naked men standing before the amused ladies.

"Twenty, ma'am." Scott volunteered.

"That's right, Scott." Mrs. Swanson confirmed. "If you were over the chair how many would you be receiving?" Mrs. Swanson knew the answer, of course but she wanted her devotees to share in this humiliation of Lawrence.

Scott lowered his eyes and mumbled.

"We can't hear you, Scott!" Mrs. Morton scolded.

"Thirty strokes, ma'am." Scott stated clearly.

"Whoa...!" Ruthie exclaimed softly.

"Control yourself, Miss Morton." Mrs. Swanson scolded. "Scott has been here longer than Lawrence and if I'm not mistaken you have had no setbacks this semester, have you Scott?"

Scott looked up and answered proudly, "That's right ma'am."

"Ladies, the spanking is just that, a spanking. That is why I insist that you use your bare hand! If your hand hurts too much imagine how his poor bare bottom must feel." Since I have four guests today I think it is only right that the four of you do the honors. Sara, would you please show the ladies the proper way to spank a wayward devotee?"

"It would be my pleasure!" Mrs. Morton agreed cheerily.

"Ladies, I find it useful to begin the spanking by gently rubbing the offenders buttocks with one hand as I remind him of his failure to please the Sisters. Remember, he is not failing just you. First and foremost he is failing himself by not being a man of his word! Secondly, he is failing the Sister who is training him and lastly he is failing the Sisterhood itself. As I gently rub his buttocks I also stroke his back with my other hand and ask him to confess his failure."

"Why are you being spanked, Lawrence?"

"I failed to control myself and I failed to trust in the guidance of the Sisterhood."

"What else, Lawrence?"

"I broke my promise to the Sisterhood, ma'am."

A loud crack startled the ladies and the young men. "Are you sorry for your mistake?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Lawrence jumped as he replied.

"Hold still, Mr. Klein." Mrs. Morton admonished as she gave him a second stroke.

"Yes, ma'am." Lawrence winced.

As Mrs. Swanson administered the next three strokes slowly and deliberately she continued to coach her disciples, "The strokes should be firm and sharp, not so heavy as to cause extreme pain or possible severe bruising but just strong enough to let the dedicant know you mean business! Would you administer the next five strokes, Miss Morton?"

"I'd be delighted, Mrs. Swanson!" Ruth giggled.

"Please contain yourself, Ruth!" Her mother admonished. "Discipline of an errant devotee is not a laughing matter." Her eyes twinkled as she spoke and her suppressed grin belied her admonition.

Ruthie took her place beside Lawrence and carefully spanked him five times. Mrs. Swanson then called upon Latoya to take a turn and then finally Carol. When they were finished Mrs. Swanson asked Lawrence if he had anything to say.

"I'd like to apologize for my unacceptable behavior." Lawrence said meekly.

"Then face the ladies and make your peace, Lawrence." Mrs. Swanson instructed.

As he stood and turned to face the six women it was immediately apparent that the spanking had caused a nice erection. As a well trained devotee; Lawrence knew better than to try to cover himself but he was still embarrassed and blushed as he spoke, "I am truly sorry for my behavior and will redouble my efforts to live up to the expectations of the Sisterhood."

"Very well put, Mr. Klein, but what about the situation you are in right now?" Mrs. Swanson asked politely. "Aren't you in need of some help right now?"

"Yes, ma'am, I am."

"Then don't be shy, Lawrence. All of the ladies here want to help you whenever you are in need."

"Yes, ma'am, it's just that..."

"What, Lawrence?" Mrs.Swanson cajoled.

"I don't feel it is my place to make a choice as to which of the ladies to ask."

"Right you are, Lawrence! In a situation like this you should always come to me. You know I am always ready to help you and I will sometimes delegate that task to one of my sisters. But first and foremost you should always look to the most senior of the caregivers present when you are in need."

"Yes ma'am."

"Then, what do you say, Lawrence?"

Lawrence faced Mrs. Swanson squarely and said, "As you can see Mrs. Swanson I am distracted right now and need your help so that I can return to my room and resume my studies."

"Why yes, Lawrence, you certainly are! Would you please ask Mrs. Morton to help you? She is a special guest today and I'm sure she would be honored by your request."

Lawrence walked over to Mrs. Morton and reiterated his request. "Mrs. Morton, as you can see being in the presence of so many lovely ladies has nearly made it impossible for me to return to my studies. Would you please help me?"

Sara Lee Morton reached out and cupped Lawrence's balls in the palm of her hand. She gazed at his erect penis and marveled at the strength of his young erection. Masturbating a man, any man really, was always a delightful experience but a young man who achieves such a strong vertical erection was always special. She massaged that super sensitive area between his balls and his anus as she used the palm of her hand to press them and roll them against his body. Lawrence bent his knees slightly to give her even more access to his throbbing package. His eyes were closed and his breathing became shallow. "I'm sorry, Lawrence, what was it you wanted me to do?" She teased coyly.

"Please, Mrs. Morton, you can see my problem! I need your help so that I can return to my studies."

With his balls in one hand she grasped his pulsing organ with the other and almost immediately he began releasing ropes of cum that arced through the air and landed on her apron. He might have cum without any manual stimulation at all if she had been just a little more patient. As Mrs. Morton finished squeezing the last few drops of cum from his flagging penis Mrs. Swanson observed, "It looks like Scott and Thomas are in need of our help, ladies!"

It was true, both Scott and Thomas although having been masturbated only a few minutes before were in need of help again! "Gentlemen, we're running out of time!" Mrs. Swanson chided, only half seriously. Miss Conrad, I'd like you to help Thomas and you can help Scott, Miss Williams but please be quick about it, Carl has been waiting long enough for his first milking!

postscript: In a shameless plug, lol, for those interested in Ruthies "pecker party" read "Theo and Ruthie".

12