Ms Coney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn reached her first orgasm hurriedly and pushed Dominic away from her sex, while she stood. Approaching her table, she stood and glanced back at his moist face.

"Analingus now. Hurry up" she urged him and smiled to herself as he immediately parted her cheeks and she felt his slutty tongue worm its way into her welcoming asshole.

Evelyn let him do this for as long as she could stand before she swept her dark hair back onto her shoulders and turned around, hooking a thigh over his shoulder as Dominic worked her pussy again.

"That's it cuntlicker, build me up nicely now" she urged him and his skillful mouth took her towards orgasm.

For the next session, she had him lie on the floor and mounted his face. Using the desk in front of her as support and cushions for her knees, she began a soft rhythm which increased in velocity until she was fucking his face, her pelvis thrusting in a staccato manner against his face and making sure his tongue never strayed from her. Once she came, Evelyn simply turned around to face his feet and sat back down again.

The next 2 sessions covered a variety of positions and Evelyn was loving his tongue; if anything she felt aggrieved it was only twice a week she got to enjoy it. The last session came round and Evelyn sat in her chair for this one, while she thought about her next move.

"Be honest cuntlicker, do you feel any less inclined to stop doing this before I reach orgasm?" she asked Dominic while he knelt, licking her pussy slowly.

"Um, well, actually no Ms Coney" he said truthfully.

"I suspected as much. Look, I have taken a personal interest in this case and I really thought you might get sick of doing this but perhaps the problem is that the frequency is only twice a week. I think what we need to do is perhaps have the same level of intensity but more regularly. Twice a week obviously isn't working but overall I think there is hope for you yet" Ms Coney said to him helpfully.

"Um, well, thanks Ms Coney. What do you suggest?" Dominic asked.

"You are staying at a friends just now yes? Well, you can move in with me, but mind this is only temporary and once you are cured, you will be free to move onwards and upwards in the world again. You can do so tomorrow, okay?" Evelyn said to him.

"Um, whatever you think is best Ms Coney" Dominic responded.

She let him lick her to orgasm before paying her for the last session and then ushered him out. Evelyn was almost shaking with excitement and couldn't wait until tomorrow.

The next day was a Friday and Evelyn had the afternoon off. Dominic moved his stuff in, which was really just clothes and a few possessions but by 6pm, he had everything over and they sat down to dinner at the table. Evelyn kept it all very perfunctionary before they moved to the lounge. She excused herself and going upstairs, Evelyn donned a loose sweater, which hung down over her hips and in some ways looked like a wool dress, albeit a short one at that. Then she went downstairs and poured a glass of wine in the kitchen and moved to the lounge. Dominic saw her come in and his eyes instantly went to her legs. She settled herself in a chair, setting the wine down on the table next to it and crooked a finger at the adonis, then pointed to the floor in front of her.

As soon as Dominic did so, she lifted her legs to his shoulders and looked at him expectantly.

"Please Ms Coney, please may I pleasure your magnificent pussy?" he asked, as he had done so for very last sessions at her office.

"You may, but take your time" she warned him and felt his tongue sink into her sopping cunt.

Taking the wine glass, she took a mouthful and swallowed, glancing out at the garden as she just relaxed and enjoyed what was going to be a slow build up to orgasm.

"Perhaps we need to also try a new tactic. I'm going to attempt to put you off mentally from what you are doing and see if that works. What I mean is, if I talk down to you, then it might put you off and cure you quicker. Shall we give it a try?" Evelyn said, hiding the mirth in her voice well.

"Yes, certainly Ms Coney" he responded from his kneeling position.

"You are nothing but a cuntlicking pervert who needs to learn some manners" Evelyn started and felt him stiffen with surprise.

"Don't stop you stupid oral tongue slut, get it in further. Is that really the best you can do, I mean how hard is it to lick pussy and you're bloody hopeless at even this" Evelyn said, mocking him further.

Continuing on that vein she berated him while he kept up what was actually first oral sex and began to have fun speaking down to him while he gave her such pleasure. Her orgasm when it hit was even more powerful and she let him clean her thighs and ass of juices then her pubic patch.

"Oh, by the way, while you are here, we have to also ensure you do not see this as something you should get rewarded for. So I'm afraid you are not to masturbate, not until you are cured at any rate or I decide otherwise" Evelyn told him.

"Um, well, if you say so Ms Coney" Dominic said.

Evelyn surprised herself by having 3 orgasms that night and pushed him away after over 2 hours of pleasure. He looked worn out and she felt tired but elated. Asking him to wake her in the morning, she had an early night and slept well; Dominic had been assigned a guest bedroom next to her own and at 7am, he entered as asked. Evelyn had pinned a note to her door saying Kiss My Ass Good Morning and sure enough, she felt Dominic's lips on her cheeks as she shook the last sleep from her eyes and rolled on to her back.

Within a few days, the routine was fairly similar. Dominic cooked her dinner and after dinner he gave her as much pleasure as she wanted. But increasingly his face took on a pained look.

"What's that expression for?" she asked him suddenly.

"Um, well it's just that, I've never gone so long without an orgasm before, well you know masturbating at least and I would do anything to be allowed just a little relief" he admitted.

"Mhhmm, okay look if it stops you going insane then perhaps we can reach agreement but on my terms. I'm assuming you would be immensely grateful for me being so kind to you" Evelyn said.

"Anything Ms Coney" he responded.

That evening Evelyn astonished him by wearing sexy underwear including suspenders over hold ups and no knickers. After a long session of cunnilingus she permitted him to undress and slip his cock into her warm pussy.

"Now, I will allow you to ease your sexual frustration by fucking me but afterwards, you clean up your own mess" she instructed him.

"Anything you say Ms Coney" he said gratefully and plunged into her hot cunt.

"My word, you're big. Ah yes, that's it, harder" Evelyn urged as he began to lengthen his stroke inside of her.

Dominic was so horny he fucked her over half an hour, cumming twice and Evelyn clung to him like a leech. He was well hung and once again she marvelled at having this gorgeous young man at her disposal. Slumping off her at last, he didn't realise Evelyn's intention until she sat on his face towards his feet and told him to clean her up. His tongue was hesitant at first and he had no desire to do this but being allowed sexual relief was vital for him and he tried to switch off from what he was doing until Evelyn was satisfied she was clean. Then it was her juices that filled his mouth as her lust rose and she watched the handsome face below her pleasure her pussy.

"I think I know what your problem is" Evelyn informed him, trying to keep her arousal under wraps.

"Oh, um what's that Ms Coney?" Dominic asked in between licks.

"Well, you are at heart a born pussyeater. I think in some ways you'd feel deprived if you weren't given the opportunity to eat pussy regularly. What I'm saying is you are not going to be cured, well not until you've eaten pussy for years and years at least. So I'm willing to help you. Do you accept my help?" Ms Coney said, trying to switch off from his oral skills.

"Um, well, I guess Ms Coney" he replied.

"Good. Well, firstly the good news is you can be yourself with me. We can talk about your addiction and obviously I can help you out by letting you eat my pussy fairly often" Evelyn started by saying, which meant every day.

"And so you don't go crazy with frustration, you can fuck me when I let you, maybe twice a week" she added.

"Okay Ms Coney. And um, well, what about um, fellatio?" asked Dominic gingerly.

"Sorry cuntlicker, I don't follow. What about it?" asked Evelyn.

"Well, um, would you know, I be permitted to that, um, maybe even occasionally?" he asked further.

"No. I mean, I don't have a sordid problem like you so there's no need for me to have treatment. You will be the one giving, I will be the one receiving. I'm not saying that won't change in future, so I guess the door isn't shut on that forever but you're going to have to get a lot better at this and really start putting me first all the time before I'd even think of changing my mind" Evelyn quickly stated.

"Anything you say Ms Coney" he responded.

"Yes and that's another thing. Say what you mean. I'm pleased you will do anything I say but I will expect that all the time. Now make me cum and then you can make me dinner" Evelyn told him and sighed as his skilled tongue brushed over her clit.

12