My Brother's Wandering Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Mmmmm...''

''You stuck that thing in your kid sister. You dirty boy!'' I pretended to scold him, but was laughing.

''Sorry!'' he joked.

''I might just let you do it again...''

''Are you..you know...on the pill?'' he asked.

''Yes. I have done it with Danny a few times. I thought I'd better start being careful.''

We sat together until the movie finished, not that we'd seen much of it. We turned off the tv, blew out the candles and left the room. I left my underwear on the armchair and walked naked to my bedroom door.

''Mark?''

''Yes baby?''

''Sleep with me tonight? All night?''

MARK

I did sleep in her bed with her all night. Except there wasn't a lot of sleep. We had sex twice. At about two am and again about five thirty. We woke up to the sound of our dad clumping about the apartment, getting ready for golf. We were worried in case he went into either of our rooms and discovered us but he didn't usually. After he had gone we breathed a sigh of relief.

''We've got about six hours alone. Just you and me,'' sighed Amy, grabbing my cock.

We fucked again, then lay in each others arms.

''You know this is so wrong,'' I whispered.

''What do you mean?''

''You and me. Us. Having sex with each other,'' I explained.

''I know it is.''

''We're brother and sister. We just shouldn't be doing this. Are you sure you want to?''

''It's a bit late now,'' she laughed.

''I know. It's just so wrong on so many levels. Mum and dad would go mad if they found out,'' I smiled.

''That's what makes it so exciting. My big brother. Hah! Anyway I can't believe dad doesn't notice.''

''You know dad and drink.''

We got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Outside Amy's door were her bra and panties from the previous night. Dad must have put them there.

We had some juice then went to shower together, washing each others bodies. Then we lay together on the couch naked watching tv.

''Mark? Can I see your porn collection?'' Amy asked.

''Huh?''

''On your computer. You've seen what I downloaded. What's on yours?''

We went into my room and I opened my secret file on my computer. Standard stuff. Nothing too unusual. I had quite a lot of Russian women, because of Kara. Amy stroked my cock and began to jack me off as we watched. She sucked my cock and swallowed all my cum.

We stayed naked till about half past one then dressed before our parents came home.

The next week was normal for my sister and I. We had a couple of afternoons together to have sex. On Friday afternoon we lay naked on Amy's bed having just enjoyed a good fuck.

''Mark?''

I was instantly worried by the tone in her voice. I sensed she was planning something.

''You know how we messed around in front of dad?''

''Yes Amy?''

''I want to do that in front of mum. You know. Push the boundaries?''

''You know what you're saying. Mum. She's not dad. She's not an alcoholic dreamer. She'll get it immediately. And go mental.''

''Well let's just try a bit. Please?''

MUM

My husband Steve went out for beers with his brother for the evening leaving me with the 'kids'.

After dinner we got ready for an evening on the couch watching tv. My son and daughter are great. They have good friends and a good social life but they still sitting with their boring old parents watching the tv sometimes.

Amy lit a couple of scented candles and switched off the lights while her brother was showering. He appeared in a pair of boxer shorts. It was a warm night. Amy and I went to our rooms to change.

I wore a long night shirt. Amy came into the living room in a yellow bra and panties.

That girl! She was forever walking around these days in her underwear. She knows I don't approve. I think that's why she does it. She only started once her brother moved back in. I think she's seeking attention. Maybe she feels insecure not having me and her father all to herself. God knows why!

She sat next to Mark on the end. I really don't know about these two. In their underwear cuddling up on the couch. It's not normal. I certainly wouldn't have dreamed of letting my brothers see me in my bra. The shame!!

We found a program to watch on tv. A wildlife documentary. We're all fans in this home. We settled down to watch, making ourselves comfortable. I noticed after about fifteen minutes Mark put his arm around Amy. So sweet. Just like when they were little.

About twenty minutes later I went to make some coffee for us all. I came back in with the kids first then went back to get mine. I sat down and a moment later noticed Mark's left hand was resting on Amy's left bra cup. Why? How odd. I didn't say anything but I couldn't help think that was a bit unusual for a brother to be doing.

I tried to concentrate on the program but kept glancing towards my daughter's chest every couple of minutes. His hand remained there for ages but she seemed ok with it there so I just kept quiet.

Amy went to the bathroom and when she returned she sat back down again. Mark's hand went back almost straight away to his sister's bra cup. Soon after I noticed his hand was moving slightly. It looked like he was squeezing her breast. I was amazed, shocked and concerned. I wanted to say something but decided to wait and see if he got more adventurous.

Maybe it would be best if I waited and spoke to Amy alone in the morning. Was Mark bothering her?

Half an hour passed. Mark's hand started to slip into her bra from the top. He was trying to touch her actual breast.

''Mark, leave your sister alone please,'' I said firmly and strictly.

He pulled his hand away and rested it casually around her shoulder. The wildlife program finished and a movie began. It was now ten thirty and about the sort of time I would normally think about going to bed. But I wasn't this evening. I wanted to keep an eye on these two.

I went back to the kitchen to get a banana to eat. When I came back in, Mark's hand was once again placed over his sister's bra. Not again. This time I would say nothing and see what he did. I would have to speak to him in the morning. This is very unacceptable behavior.

Another twenty minutes passed before Mark moved again. His hand began to slip inside the top of Amy's bra cup. The same point I had to stop him before. This time I said nothing, pretending not to notice. What I did notice was a growing bulge in my twenty four year old son's shorts! Oh god!

He was now clearly fondling her breast. I could tell. Amy didn't seem to mind. They're brother and sister. This is crazy. I was disgusted. Why didn't I stop this? Maybe I just wanted to see just how far it would go. I was disgusted but curious. And fascinated? In a strange way, yes I was fascinated. I'm a forty seven year old woman but I am ashamed to say I found this display a bit of a turn on.

Even if it did involve my own son and daughter. I pretended to not see what was going on. I was rewarded by Mark slipping the cup of Amy's bra down, exposing her left breast. Yes he definitely was touching it!

Stop them now. Stop them. They're siblings. They shouldn't be doing this. Stop it.

Amy slipped her right breast out from her bra. This is seriously weird. . Her brother was clearly touching her breasts. I got up to go to the bathroom. I deliberately took longer than normal.

When I returned I peeked through the crack in the door. Mark was sucking on his sisters nipples and her hand was in his shorts! I stayed where I was for a while then walked back in.

Mark sat upright instantly, exposing her tits. She pulled her hand out of his shorts. I think they were expecting to be shouted at but I sat down , pretending not to notice.

Mark touched Amy's breasts again, playing with her nipples. Then my husband got home, stumbling in. They quickly covered themselves. Damn!

I will have to keep an eye on these two. But how? When? Their homework sessions? I wonder...

AMY

Mark and I couldn't believe what we had done in front of mum. At first she had stopped our game but then she seemed to switch off and we had done a lot more than we had expected. As a consequence we got bolder. On Tuesday Mark 'helped me with my homework'. In fact we had sex and only finished about five minutes before mum got home.

On Friday we did 'homework' again, having sex on the living room floor and again only just avoided getting caught. The following week we had another 'homework' session. Mark and I were naked on my bed. I was on top, his cock ramming in and out of my pussy. I was moaning loudly.

So we never heard mum come home early. She never came home early. But today she crept in. She must have stood outside my bedroom door for a few minutes. It wasn't fully closed. As I said, we were getting bold. I didn't even see her when she pushed it open and stood there staring at us.

I was naked. So was my brother. I was facing the door. My eyes closed. I was bouncing up and down on his cock. She saw everything. Not a fleeting glance but a good two or three minutes of us having sex.

We were busted!