My Bus Trip Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I masturbated hard and fast trying to climax but I could not. He left and another man came in. He pulled out this dick and started to pee, he looked at me and smiled. His cock was limp and fat. I waited and when he stopped peeing he started to put it away. I told him not to put it away; I told him I wanted to watch him jack-off. I told him I wanted to see him sperm. He did not say a word, he turned to me, and I reached through the window and unzipped him. I grabbed his limp cock and pulled him closer to me. I leaned through the window and kissed the head of his cock. He stood there. I put it in my mouth and began to suck it with love and adoration. I felt his cock start to grow in my mouth. At first it is small it is the size of my husbands Chris. When the stranger started to get hard it got fatter, it got longer.

The bigger it grew the more I wanted to make it sperm with my mouth. It grew so big it hurt my mouth and my hand would not go around it. He started to pump in and out as I worked the huge head. He shot his sperm and it hit the back of my throat. I gulped it down and he kept pumping it me. His sperm would not stop and I did not want it to stop. I had been rubbing my pussy as I sucked him and it hit me, I was exploding hard, I was coming so hard my body was shaking hard back and fourth. I screamed out as I let his cock out of my mouth.

It was then that I realized, I was being shaken, I opened my eyes to see this man shaking my shoulder asking me “are you all right lady? Are you OK? I woke up getting my bearings and realized that my hand was between my legs and I must have been masturbating in my dream. I pulled away from him and said “I’m OK, what happened, who are you?” he said, “I’m sorry lady, you were making some very loud noises and you screamed out. I heard you and thought I better wake you in case it was a nightmare. I kind of think it wasn’t any kind of nightmare I mean the scary kind.

I was very embarrassed; I mean here I was caught by a stranger as I masturbating in my sleep. I looked at him and I realized it is the man that went into the men’s room and jacked-off reading a dirty book. I said, “It was a nightmare, thank you for waking me, I’ll be all right now, please leave me be. He leaned close to my ear and he said “OK lady, but if you ask me you need a real good fuck in stead of just dreaming about it and fingering yourself.” I was so shocked anyone would talk that way to me. I did not know what to say but he quickly walked back to his seat.

I was sick with myself; a stranger caught me masturbating in a public place. Sure I told him it was a bad dream but he knew I was lying. After all who has bad dreams masturbating? I wanted to die, how did I let myself get to this point anyway. We moved down the road and it was getting dark out. I sat there hoping that the man got off the bus soon maybe at our next stop. I sat there recalling him reading a dirty book jacking-off in the men’s room. My mind drifted off back to sex again and I have to tell you sitting there I was beginning to kick myself for not flying.

I pulled up the arm dividing the seats and putting the pillow against the window I sort of sat across both seats looking out the window on the other side of the isle. I sat there wondering what the book was about that he was reading in the men’s room. I could not just get up and go ask him, so I just sat there watching the lights go by. About an hour passed when I saw him walking back toward the back. I thought he is going to the rest room. He sat down across the isle from me, I acted like I did not notice him and just closed my eyes. It is dark and for all he knew I was asleep. Before too long I saw him turn on his reading light and he pulled out a paper pack book. I could tell from the graphic cover it was another dirty book, yet it was not the same one he had in the men’s room when he jacked-off. I have very good eye site. I could read the title it said, “She can’t get enough”

I sat there in the dark watching him read. He had also pulled up the seat divider and put a pillow against the window. He seemed to be lost in his book. After awhile I closed my eyes and just relaxed trying to fall asleep. Part of me was afraid to because of being caught having a sex dream and the other part of me wanted to do just that. I really did not climax the way I had wanted to. My mind was in a mess to say the least. I opened my eyes to see the man rubbing his big bulge between his legs. I could see he was getting very hard. After awhile he put down the book and started to get up. I closed my eyes and heard him messing with the storage compartment above. I heard him sit back down and this time he had a blanket covering him.

I saw him look around and then he pulled his book back out. I watched him as he held the book with his left hand and with is right he is working around his zipper. Believe it or not I heard the man unzip his zipper over the hum of the Bus going down the road. I could see his dick pushing up the pole between his legs and his hand was moving up and down under it. The only time he stopped was to pull his hand out from under the blanket to turn a page. Then he would go right back at it; by now I is beyond just being turned on I was hot, I was so turned on that I could actually smell myself. I did not have a blanket and I did not want to get up and have him stop. I did want to touch myself so bad that I ached. I moved my hand ever so slowly down my tummy and slowly I pulled up my left leg allowing myself a little access. I slowly ran my hand up under my pant leg and inside my soaked panty’s. I never took my eyes off of the stranger. At the first sign of him catching me I is going to turn or something.

I found my engorged clit and started to rub it. I ran my finger slowly in circles around it; enjoying the feeling to such a degree I felt fire in my mind. I watched him as he strokes and stroked. I thought I saw the blanket start to slide down because of the movement. I began hoping it was coming off and it was not my imagination. I had my eyes glued to it as I lay back rubbing myself. It was sliding off and I knew that if he did not catch it, it would only be a matter of seconds before I would see his cock. I would see his stiff cock and his hand and maybe see him shot his stuff. I watched him but down the book and he put his head back. He was pumping his cock fast and hard.

I knew it would not be long before he came and I knew I was close enough that if I could time it right, I could climax when he did. The blanket finely fell and I saw it. I saw his huge cock standing straight up and his hand working it. I could see wet stuff at the head of his dick. I heard him moan and I was working my clit hard and fast to match him. I wanted to come, I no that was wrong but, I needed to come when he did. I saw his eyes, they where closed and I lifted my right leg up giving me full access to myself. I was being hampered by my pants crotch in the way so using my left hand I reached down and pulled the crotch aside so I could have better control. I swear I could hear my pussy sound all slushy and wet. The faster he moved his hand the faster I moved my two fingers on my clit. He was moaning louder and I could hardly contain myself. He shot his tuff out and that was all that I needed to take me over the top. I climaxed and I closed my legs as I lifted my butt off the seat in a mind-blowing climax.

I stopped looking at his cock and looked at his eyes. He had been watching me and instead of being ashamed and afraid I felt something different. If I knew what it was I would tell you, it is not shame. Maybe the closest word would be excitement. I did not stop rubbing myself; I wanted more of this filthy wonderful feeling. I watched the man reach up and turn off the reading light. There are isle lights that barely light up anything. With what light there was I saw him stand up and take his pants off. He sat down with the blanket on his lap and patted the seat next to him. I was not in my right mind. I know that now. I got up and crossed the isle and just before I went to sit down he put his hand between my legs and was up inside my shorts before I could say no, and at the time did not want to say no.

I stood there in the dark almost leaning over the seat and this stranger had his hand in my pants from behind, he found my very wet pussy and began to do something I never had done before in my life. I felt him sliding fingers inside of my hole; it made me shudder with excitement. I sort of squatted down a little opening my legs giving him more access. His fingers worked magic in me. I started to feel another climax coming on me and it was going to be a hard one. He was not going fast enough for me, or hard enough for me. I started to bounce up and down against his fingers. I reached down between the seat and myself and found my clit. I started rubbing it fast. He pulled his hand down and began pulling down my shorts and panty’s. While he did that, I never missed a lick with my fingers.

He pulled me down and whispered “kneel on the floor” I have to tell you kneeling on the floor between the seats is very hard, but some how I did it and he was right behind me. I felt his cock pushing against my hole and I wanted to feel it inside of me. As he slowly pushed in I remembered how big he was. He was maybe twice the size of my husband, I almost panicked thinking he would rip me. I did not feel any pain. On the contrary I felt nothing but pure pleasure. I could feel his cock stretching me and the more he stuffed inside of me the better it felt.

I must have moaned too loud because he whispered, “quite, they’ll hear you” I could not stop so he covered my mouth. He started fucking in and out and I swear I saw nothing but stars. I saw lightning, I saw clouds, and I heard thunder I never ever felt this way in my life. I could smell the sex; I could hear the sound of his cock going in and out. I started to climax and I had to scream I could not control it what so ever. I thank God the stranger held my mouth to muffle my scream. While my body shuddered I felt him come in me, I felt for the first time in my life a man’s sperm hitting my cervix. That in it self just added to my climax. I could feel his cock pumping his love juice deep inside of me. I could feel it pulse in my hot pussy.

I felt him going limp and he pulled back and out. He moved up onto the seat and started to pull me around. I mistook his direction because I thought he is pulling me up, but he wasn’t he had me turn around and with one of his legs on the seat he had my face at his now limp cock. He pulled my face to himself and I knew what he wanted me to do. I had read about it in that book. It is something I would never do, not even to my husband whom I loved. This stranger wanted me to clean up our mess by licking our mixed juices from his sagging limp soaking wet dick.

I closed my eyes leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I expected a horrible taste and was surprised at what I encountered. It was a mixture of salty and sweet. The smell is something in it self. I almost expected to get sick to my stomach however just the opposite happened I liked it, I honestly loved it. I licked his cock; I licked his balls and after awhile two things happened. First his cock got half-hard again and even then it was larger than Chris’s is. The second thing was my knees were beginning to hurt. The stranger pulled me up onto the seat and he knelt down between my legs. I could not believe any man would do such a disgusting thing to a woman. Yet I just did it to him didn’t I? He lifted my legs up out of the way and pulled me forward right to the edge of the seat. He started licking me and licking and licking. He started sucking on my clit on my hole and it was driving me crazy. I felt him working a finger in my butt hole and this man is making me wild with lust all over again. I have no idea how long he ate me I just lay there in the seat moaning and loving the filthiness of all of this. I guess he was hard again because he knelt up and slid me forward his cock was level with my cunt and he slid right in.

He slammed into me hard and fast. The driver made an announcement “arriving Phoenix in a few minutes, those getting off please wait until the bus comes to a complete stop” the guy fucking me really sped up, I was grinding my cunt hard against him wanting every inch that he could give me. I knew I was going to come and come harder than I ever had before in my life, I was almost there. Then it happen, He finished before I did, it was too late he finished and pulled out of me before I could finish. He said, “This is my stop baby, I have to get my pants on.” He grabbed them and facing me he put them back on. He did not put his under pants on so his cock was hanging out inches from my face before he started to zip them up. I could not help it; I had to have one last taste of him before he left. I leaned forward and took what I could of him in my mouth trying to clean off every loving drop of our sperm from his cock. We where pulling into the terminal so he had to pull back. I was still naked and I had to get my own shorts back on before it got too light in there. He grabbed my panties and asked if he could keep them as a memento. I smiled and just as I was going to say yes that he could keep them if he wanted to. He put them in his pocket and then he said looking out the window, “Oh shit, my wife, better not let her see you.” So I slid down the seat letting go of his cock. He got his pants on and walked down the isle. I watched as he got off the bus and watched him and his wife kiss. It hit me hard what I had just done. I had sex with a stranger in a public place, he ate me after sex, I sucked him twice after sex, and on top of that I had not climaxed the second time. I was still horny as hell. The only thing to keep me from pulling down my pants and getting myself off was, we where at the station and all the lights where on inside the bus and outside. I looked down on the seat and he had forgotten his book. I picked it up and went back across to my seat. Now I had two filthy books to read.

This stop had an hour lay over so I wanted to stretch my legs. I hid my two books on the side of my seat and went out to walk around. I did not want to hang inside the station so I walked outside looking for something better to read. I felt if I could get my mind off of sex for a while I could get back to the person I really was. I was surprised to see what part of town the bus station was in. Of course it wasn’t in the nicest part of town. I did not expect this, In San Diego that part of town is nice, but this place was in shall I say the seedy part of town. I wanted to buy a newspaper and maybe a Sydney Shelton book maybe a mystery anything but sex.

I walked maybe 20 feet and came to a bookstore. I went inside only to find it is one of those Adult Bookstores. In my San Diego they are clearly marked, this one just said “book store” I hesitated for just a moment thinking of leaving but then I thought what the heck, I never have been in one before and I knew that I never would be again, I had time to kill so why not. I started looking around and they had all kinds of dirty videotapes, the pictures seemed to say it all. Sex filthy sex, I then saw all kinds of dirty books like the two I had hid on the bus. Then I saw the counter with all kinds of rubber dicks. It is then that I realized just how sheltered of a life I had lived up to this point.

I was amazed, I saw all these things and none where the size of Chris, they where the size of the guy on the Bus and bigger. I kept walking around just looking when I saw a man walk out from behind a dark red curtain. I started walking back there when the guy behind the counter said “Sorry Missy, but they only take slots, we don’t take quarters” I stopped and said, “Excuse me.” He said, “Look lady, in order to go back there you have to buy 5 bucks in slots” I asked, “What is back there anyway?” he looked at me and said “The private video booths, what else?” You go back put in your coin and watch the show in your private booth. Just make sure you lock the door or you’ll have company.”

I was shocked, maybe stunned but, I was also curious and still a little excited from not climaxing on the bus. I was very curious. I handed him $5.00 looked at my watch and saw I had almost 45 minutes before my Bus left. I walked in the back and I could smell sperm. It was dark but I could see several men walking around. I was so excite I could hardly breath. The smell raped my nostrils; the whole thing was so intoxicating and so erotic. I saw an open door and went to go inside. The movie was playing and I saw two people in the booth one was bent over, and the other was behind her fucking her hard and fast. It was then that I saw the pants on the person being fucked. It is a man not a woman. I jumped back and told them that I was sorry from barging in on them.

The two men did not seem to notice me walk in on them or even what I had said in my embarrassment. I never saw anything like that. I went into the first empty booth I could find. I shut leaned my back against the door and started talking too myself. “What are you doing here, get out of here before it is too late and you end up like one of these sick people, you don’t belong here, this is the Devils den, this is the place whores and queers go, get out, get out.” I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath almost ready to turn and run from this place when I noticed that there is light coming from the black wall in front of me. I was full of excitement, and wonder. I moved closer to the wall and I saw all kinds of light coming from it. There was a bench built in the booth facing the Video screen attached to the wall in my booth. With the light coming through, I could see the hole was to the left of the bench. I could tell that if anyone sat down on the bench they could look at the movie in front of them or look to the left through the hole and watch what was going on in the next booth. I put my purse down and then sat on the bench, I looked to my left through the hole where the light came through. The hole was not some little hole. The hole was so big that I know if I wanted to, I could stick my whole head through it.

I watched as a man was standing in the booth facing the video screen, he was watching and rubbing himself through his pants. The light from the Video lit up the booth and looking back it must have lit it up enough that he could see me sitting there watching him as he watched his movie. He dropped his pants and started pulling on his dick. I watched every movement of his hand. His cock was as big as the man on the Bus. I noticed that he started to look at the wall then back to the screen. He turned his body to face me and he kept stroking his stiff rock hard cock. I watched as he moved to over to the wall. I knew he had seen me watching him. I sort of moved back away from it and before I knew it he stuck his cock through the huge hole into my side. When he did that it cut off the source of light in my booth and it got pitch black. I sat there not knowing what I should do; I know what I wanted to do. I did not want to run away like some scared schoolgirl, it just startled me a little. I wanted to touch it; I reached up in the dark and grabbed it. I heard him say “Yea that’s it, that’s it” I leaned forward in the dark and found the head of his cock.

I opened my mouth and slid it as far down as I could I get it. I licked it but what I really wanted was to feel it in me. I stood up, stepped out of my shorts then while setting them on the bench I moved my backside back up against the wall. I reached under myself and guided his cock into me. I felt so dirty, I felt so nasty and more sexually excited than I had ever been in my life. I felt the head of his dick touch me and when I felt the head begin to enter me, my mind spun with pleasure, I pushed back taking him in me. Like the stranger on the Bus I expected it to be uncomfortable, yet all it was, was pure pleasure. I felt him stretching me as it went deeper inside filling me. I could feel every fiber of my vagina gripping that cock of his. I moved back against the wall until I could go no further. At that point he began moving in and out fucking me hard. He was not the least bit quite; he talked loud enough for me to hear him. He told me (and I am sure anyone else that heard him calling at me through the wall) “You got one hot fuckin pussy baby, Your so fuckin wet, That’s it bitch fuck me back, yea bitch that’s it, Oh Fuck, your hot.” The whole wall shook as he slammed into me. From his excitement I felt he is close to coming and I wasn’t quite ready yet. I started rubbing my clit but it is too late, he climaxed and just like on the Bus with the other stranger this guy shot his sperm in me before I could climax myself.