My Father-in-Law Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quick as I could, I ran to the nearest gas station where I knew there was a phone. I tried to dial Steven's number at work, but the tears blinded my eyes. I wiped my eyes and tried again.

The phone was ringing.

"Hello?" It was Steven's voice.

"Steven!" I cried into the phone.

"Arna? Arna what is it!" He said.

"I need you. My father tried to attack me." I said.

"Where are you. I'll be right there." He said.

By the time he arrived I had settled down some. I waved to him as he turned his red sports car into the gas station.

"Thank you for coming." I said.

"Don't worry. We're getting you out of that house. I talked to Susan, you can stay there. Let's get your things out and let's go." He said.

"Steven, I don't want to get anyone involved with my problems. I just need to get away for a few hours." I said.

"Look, at midnight tonight you'll be 18. You can have your freedom from them, if you want it... I'll tell you what. We'll get your things tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll be there to protect you." He said and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Steven...be with me tonight." I begged him as I leaned over to kiss him on the mouth.

His hands went to my face. My hands rubbed his chest as one by one I undid the top two buttons of his shirt. My hands touched the bare skin of his chest as I continued to kiss his face, his cheeks and his chin.

"Stay with me tonight. Grant my one birthday wish. Make me yours." I pleaded with him as my left hand went down to his stomach and my finger nails grazed it softly. He moaned at my touch. He was putty in my hands. I had never been with a man, but I knew instinctively what to do. I was willing to become a whore for the one person I ever dared to love.

"Arna...god, Arna. Yes. I've wanted you so badly. From the first time I ever laid eyes on you, I've wanted you. I want you now, tomorrow, and every tomorrow. I love you and I want you to be mine forever." Steven said. His voice quivered as he spoke. I knew that he was really pumped up. But then so was I.

I have never seen Steven drive fast. But the way he whipped in and out of traffic caused me some discomfort. The sun had set, and it was close to 10 P.M. now as we drove up to a hotel. It was Sunday, so there were plenty to choose from. Steven chose one of the better hotels in downtown Seattle. I knew that the room would be several hundred dollars for the night.

"Steven, you don't need to go to so much expense." I scolded him.

"Arna, let me do this right. I have the money and I want to set the stage, so to speak for our first time. God Arna, you are so beautiful!"

By the time he had gotten the room, and we had gone out to dinner, it was 11:30 p.m. In another thirty minutes, I would be legally of age and I could begin to live my own life. That life, I sincerely hoped, would be with me at Steven's side as his wife, or lover. It didn't matter, I knew I was young and still had a whole lifetime to discover myself, but for now I wanted Steven to be a part of it.

As we returned from the restaurant, Steven held my hand as we looked into the storefront window displays. One display in particular caught my eye.

It was a low cut white silk gown. I looked at it intently, then realized that it was a wedding dress. Steven noticed my interest but said nothing as we headed back to the hotel.

As we entered the lobby, Steven handed me the room key and told me to go on up. He had to make a phone call.

I went into the room and began to strip off my clothes. I needed a shower. As I went into the bathroom, I noticed a package on the bed.

I picked up the package to examine it. The box was nicely gift wrapped in red gift wap. A card simply read: ARNA, I LOVE YOU.

With shaking hands I opened the box. Inside was the most exquisite full length black night gown I had ever seen. I took it with me as I went in to take my shower and await the man who had already transformed my life.

I had just stepped out of the bathroom when he returned to our room. The night gown fit me perfectly! I was very pleased by the way I looked. So did he.

"Arna, you look ravishing." He said as I flew into his arms.

"You look so...come with me my handsome man." How quickly I had transformed into the seductress. I took him by the hand and led him to our bed. I don't know how I did it without fumbling and making a fool of myself, but I quickly had his shirt off and then his slacks. I wanted, no, I needed to see him without any covering. I needed to see his body. I knelt before him and looked up into his eyes as he touched my cheek. My hands caressed his buttocks and with my fingers I found the waist band of his boxers. Gently and surely I pulled them down until they fell to his ankles.

I gasped as I saw his erection for the first time. Never had I seen anything so glorious and magnificent. It stuck straight out and pulsed with each of his heart's beats. Now I have never seen a man before, so I had no way of comparing the size of his penis to anyone else's, but to me it was huge, probably 8 inches or more.

"Arna, I want to see you now." He gently asked.

I stood up slowly, and as I stood my tongue licked up his right leg, then passed slowly by that beautiful pulsing erection, and right up to his belly, then his chest and finally to the mouth of the one who would transform me on this night.

I raised my arms as he gently pulled off the long black night gown over my head until I stood before him unencumbered by any clothing whatsoever.

Steven gasped as he saw my nakedness for the first time.

"Arna, you are so...my god, in my dreams I could never imagine how lovely you truly are." His words were but a whisper as he spoke them.

"Steven, I have never been with anyone before. You are the first." I said.

"I will be the last also." He replied as he pulled my body closer to his, "This is forever, Arna." He picked me up and carried me to the bed. Gently he laid me down on the huge bed then he sat next to my reclining body.

"You have the most beautiful breasts. Arna, I'm glad I found you." Steven said. His mouth went to one of my breasts as he suckled it.

"Steven, I'm glad that you are the first. I'm glad I found you." I said, the feeling of his mouth was intense. Something I had never felt before.

I moaned as his hand touched my vagina. I opened my thighs to allow him access as he began to probe folds of my female flesh. My hips began to twitch as he touched a certain spot. I moaned my pleasure.

I could feel the moistness seeping from me as he continued his gentle probing. Suddenly I stiffened. Something caused great pain.

Steven noticed my discomfort and removed his hand.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you my love." He said and leaned over to kiss me.

"Steven, I want you. I know you would never hurt me. Please, I want you inside of me."

He nodded and lay his body next to mine. Kissing my neck and rubbing my mound he slowly began to coax my body back to it's former state. Forgotten now was the sharp pain. My hips moved in time to his finger as he manipulated my clitoris. My breathing quicken as the ecstasy began to overtook my entire being. I shuddered as the first wave of pleasure took me. I tried to pull him to me but he remained elusive as his finger gently rubbed me.

"Now! Steven I want you inside of me." I sobbed.

"Not just yet, Arna." He said gently.

Again his finger rubbed my clitoris, I spread my knees as far apart as they would go. With each touch of his finger I bucked towards his hand. My moans grew louder as yet another orgasm approached. Finally, I shuddered and the breath escaped from my lungs as

I was hit by wave after wave of pleasure. I turned my upper body to him and locked my arms around him, pulling him on top of me.

Quickly I grasped his manhood and thrust my hips towards his erection. I felt him enter me, slightly. Something was obstructing him, hindering him from entering into me fully. I knew from sex ed that this was my hymen. But I also knew how to remedy the situation.

I held him tightly around the small of the back and thrust against him as hard as I could. At first the pain was horrific. I gasped and almost pushed him off of me.

"Relax Arna. You're trying too hard. I need to put on some protection." Steven spoke softly but sternly.

"No. I want to feel you inside of me. It's safe. I won't start ovulating until next week of that I am very sure."

My arms had fallen to my sides, now they went to his back and I held him to me. He had begun to gently thrust into me.

The feeling was delicious. My legs wrapped around his waist and with his every movement I rose my hips to meet him. His pace quickened from time to time. After only a few minutes, I felt another climax rising from deep within me.

"God...Steve...I'm going to...uhhhh!" I screamed out to him.

He lowered his head and his thrusting became frantic. He pushed hard against me and kept his pelvis against mine. He exhaled hard. I felt him tense his every muscle. Then I felt the warmth flowing into me.

"I'm coming Arna. God it's so...intense." He spoke through clenched teeth.

"Steven, if sex is this wonderful, then I can't wait for it any more." Tears were in my eyes. I had never felt anything that even came near to these new sensations.

"Arna, you will never be alone again. I want to live with you. I want to be with you every night for the rest of my life."

"Steven, I don't know how I found you, but I will never let you go. I am yours. My body belongs to you. Every part of me is yours."

As if to prove what I had just said to him, I pushed him onto his back. Leaning over, I kissed him deeply.

"Lay back my love, and enjoy."

I took his limp maleness into my hands and gently rubbed it with my fingers. I was surprised that it reacted so quickly. As I kissed his stomach, I heard him moan out my name.

With my mouth, I engulfed his maleness. I could taste the residue of our lovemaking. It was not unpleasant. Slowly and deliberately I teased his swollen shaft. With my tongue, I licked the slit at the end of his pole.

Steven's hands ran through my hair and I gently mouthed him. With one hand I softly caressed his testicles and teased them.

By now he was moving in time with me as I suckled on his blood engorged member.

"Arna...Oh god...Arna, I'm...going ..to...come!" He bucked hard against my mouth and held my head tightly to his groin.

His seed filled my mouth, just as it had earlier filled my womb. He tasted starchy, but it was pleasing. I sucked and sucked as jet after jet pulsed from the fountainhead of his cock.

"Oh sweet jesus, but that was fine!" He sighed as I lay my head on his chest.

"I meant what I said. Every part of me is yours, Steven. Every part." I kissed his neck and then began to lick his nipples as he stroked my hair.

"As I am yours, Arna." He said.

Shortly afterwards we drifted off to sleep.

12