My First Dorm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hank.” She said. “May I call you Hank?” She didn’t wait for an answer. She reached down to his crotch. “You are hard as a rock here.” She said, her hands unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. “We all know this thing is here, no sense keeping it bottled up huh?” A moment later she tugged my father’s jeans and boxers to his ankles in one motion. His erection sprang out, bouncing in the air. My mother stared at it as though she had never seen it before, I stared at it because I HAD never seen it before.

“HANK.” My mother said. Ashlyn tugged on the jeans and my father absent-mindedly lifted one foot then the other as Ashlyn deftly slipped his shoes off, then his pants off his legs. She raised her head and dragged her tongue across the underside of my father’s cock. Ashlyn wasn’t done by a long shot. She stood and turned towards my mother. Leaving my father standing dumbfounded at full attention less than two feet from me. I was so scared, what was she doing!? She was humiliating me, humiliating my parents, I prayed to god she wasn’t going to fuck me with anything in front of them, but given how far she had already gone, that seemed pretty unlikely.

“Sarah.” Ashlyn said sauntering up to my mother.

“What are you going to do?” My mother said. She was trembling. Ashlyn began unbuttoning my mother’s blouse. I stared in amazement as my mother feebly reached up to hold the blouse shut. Ashlyn untucked it from her slacks and finished the job, then she tugged it down off her shoulders, my mothers fingers grasped weakly unable to keep her shirt. Now standing in slacks and a bra, I knew Ashlyn’s next move. She reached behind my mother, pressing her own breasts against my mother’s bare belly as she undid the bra and pulled it off. A second later she was sucking firmly on my mother’s nipple. My mother moaned in spite of herself. While she licked my mother’s breasts her hands undid my mother’s pants and slid them down. I watched as the sheer white panties came into view. They were conservatively cut, but I could see her dark pubic hair contrasted clearly through them. This was too much Ashlyn was exposing my family in front of all of us.

“Holly.” Ashlyn said. “Come here.” I was still frozen and suddenly realized Megan was standing beside me. Megan nudged me forward and my feet began to approach where Ashlyn was still rubbing and fondling my half naked mother. I now stood right beside them. Megan backed up and ground her butt against my father’s erection, I heard him moan. He and Megan were the same height. Ashlyn grabbed one of my mother’s breasts in both hands.

“Lick.” Ashlyn said. I felt every sensation possible shudder through me. I almost wet myself.

“I can’t.” I said it was barely audible.

“Holly.” Ashlyn said sternly. My mother’s eyes were fixed on me, I met them and she closed them, I knew how she felt, the anticipation, she didn’t want me to, but knew how good it would feel. A moment later as though my body was on autopilot my lips grazed her nipple and my tongue trailed slowly out and caressed the soft bare flesh of her breast.

“Oh god.” My father said from behind us, although I’m not sure what it was in reaction to. Ashlyn’s hands slid from my mother’s breast to my mothers panties, I was so close to her I could feel her pulse quicken as Ashlyn’s fingers slipped under the panties and grazed her lips. With her free hand Ashlyn moved my head to the other breast. A moment later there was another hand on my head and I realized it was my mother’s holding me there lightly, guiding me. Ashlyn slid my mother’s panties off. Ashlyn looked back at Megan.

Megan came over and pulled my face away from my mother’s breasts as Ashlyn stood up. She turned me to face my father who stood completely naked before me. He was tall, and in pretty good shape, he had a little belly, it was covered in light gray hairs. Ashlyn with one hand on my shoulder guided me to a kneeling position in front of him. Behind me my mother moaned as Megan did something to her, I don’t know what. As my knees hit the floor my father’s cock was inches from my face, it suck obscenely into the air.

“Suck it.” Ashlyn said.

“Holly no.” My father whispered. His heart may have wanted me not to, but he didn’t move an inch as Ashlyn guided me by the back of the head until his cock grazed my lips. I parted them only slightly and felt his flesh drag across my lips as my mouth was guided over him. It went deeper and deeper, it had been a long time since I had a man’s cock in my mouth. I felt so ashamed, and yet so aroused that it was my own father.

My father began to moan as I began to lightly suck on his cock, inside my mouth my tongue tickled the underside of his shaft, my mouth was so full there was barely room to move my tongue around. Ashlyn laughed a little as she moved her hand off my head and down my back until her fingers rested over my asshole. She began to push them into me causing me to grunt around my father’s intrusion. After a few minutes Ashlyn pressed her mouth close to my ear, she slowly withdrew her fingers as she breathed on me.

“Stand up.” Ashlyn whispered. I released my father’s cock from my mouth and stood up. My eyes were level with his chin, my breasts lightly grazing the underside of his rib cage I stood so close. I could still taste his flesh in my mouth. Ashlyn reached between us and grabbed hold of his cock, she bent it downward until she managed to angle it between my legs. I was shorter than him by a few inches and his cock angled down the way it was pushed upwards against my labia. The pressure on my clitoris was hot and very nice. Ashlyn put her other hand on my father’s shoulder and he began to bend at the knees. It was uncomfortable, but as he lowered himself the head of his cock, guided by Ashlyn first slid by the opening to my pussy, then came back and began to nudge it’s way into me. As he entered me, Ashlyn turned us and pushed my father’s back. He quickly extended a hand to catch us as we fell onto the bed. With me on the bottom and my legs dangling over the mattress, my father almost slipped out. As we landed he was driven sharply into me and I half grunted half moaned as the air rushed out of my lungs. Ashlyn put her hands on my father’s ass massaging it and with virtually no coaxing he began to fuck me.

I looked into his face, it was so familiar, and couldn’t believe the feeling of him over me. He was engulfing my body, so much smaller than him.

“Hank no.” I heard my mother say, the words rang in my ears as I spread my legs wider to accommodate him going deeper. I looked past my father to where Megan had several fingers buried inside my mother. Megan pulled her fingers out and pushed my mother towards the bed.

“Climb under.” Megan said. She was referring to the bottom bunk where, my father was fucking me.

“Why.” My mother asked even as one knee came to rest on my mattress and she ducked her head. College beds are small and her breasts dangled right beside my face as Megan pushed her into the tiny space.

“Just go.” Megan said laughingly. “Now she was on the bed her hip right beside me. Ashlyn grabbed my father’s shoulder and pulled him up so he was almost perpendicular to me as he continued to fuck me. I knew what they were doing. “Turn around.” Megan said. My mom turned so she was facing my father.

“Straddle your daughter’s face, you can see what we taught her to do.” Ashlyn said. Megan nudged my mother’s shoulder and to keep her balance my mother grabbed the bed above her and one leg passed over my face as she spread them. Her pussy was now inches from my face. It glistened and gaped slightly from Megan’s strong fingers having so recently worked it. Megan pushed her down until my face was buried in her musky folds. I began to lick her, pressing my tongue into where I knew her clit lurked. I could feel it like a hard nub beneath her upper lips. I sucked on it flicking it with my tongue inside my mouth. She moaned. Between my legs my father was building speed pumping in and out of me, his strong hands gripping my hips pulling deeper into me.

“Stroke her clit while Hank fucks her Sarah.” Ashlyn said. I couldn’t see anything, but it felt as though someone had guided the hand that tentatively began to press on my clitoris. Just below my mother’s hand my father’s cock spread me wide open as he relentlessly fucked me.

“Feel her lips, you can feel the cock sliding in and out.” Megan said. My mother’s delicate fingers traced my lips on the edge of my father’s cock, the sensation was wonderful, and I began to come. As my pussy and legs spasmed my father lost it. He drove deep inside me trapping my mother’s hand between us and we all felt it as my father’s whole body tensed and his cock, now buried deep inside me began to twitch. Inside me I could feel strong gushing bursts of his come filling me up.

“Uhhhn grrrrrrrrrrrrroooood!” I moaned deeply, as my orgasm began to subside and only the tension and sensitivity of my father still twitching inside me remained. I could hear his breath coming in short rasps. My mother then began to come pressing her pussy onto mine and stifling anything I could ever hope to say, I couldn’t breath as she gyrated her hips against me. Then everything began to subside.

“Oh god what have we done.” My father said as he slipped out of me, I could feel the cum instantly pour out of me running down the crack of my ass. My mother collapsed on top of me, her full weight resting on my body.

“Felt good didn’t it?” Ashlyn asked. She was sitting on my desk with her legs open fingering herself. My mother rolled off me.

“We have to get out of here.” My mother said. She was shaking and trembling. I noticed Megan was gone suddenly. “Where are my clothes?” My mother said, she was starting to cry.

“Megan took them to her room.” Ashlyn said. “I didn’t want anyone to leave on a bad note. You can have them back later when everything is settled down.” Ashlyn hopped off the desk and ran her hands over my mother’s body. My mother tried to pull away, and fell back onto the bed beside me. “Your turn.” Ashlyn said as she climbed on top of my mother and began to move her pussy to my mother’s upturned face.

“Please don’t.” My mother said as Ashlyn reached her mark and slid her lips across my mother’s lips and nose.

“Don’t be silly.” Ashlyn cooed. “You’re going to love it.” I looked up as the door opened and Megan came back in wearing her towel. “Megan.” Ashlyn added. “Help Holly clean her Daddy up.”

Megan extended a hand and helped me off the bed, cum began to run down my thighs, and a large blob splashed onto the floor. My father stood in the center of the room. I knelt in front of him, the smell of sex wafted off his now flaccid cock. I began to lick it.

“You should thank your daughter.” Megan said. My tongue must have felt good because my father moaned slightly.

“Oh Holly.” My father said softly.

“That’s a start.” Megan said. “Why don’t you tell her how good her tongue feels on your sensitive skin?”

“Holly…” My father began. “That is….” He couldn’t seem to finish it. I took him into my mouth the taste of our juices, and the slimy slick texture of his flesh, it was bitter and musky, but good. A few minutes went by and slowly my saliva overtook the sliminess of his and my juices. Then something else happened, his cock began to feel thicker. I continued to lick and suck teasing the underside of his cock, hoping to get more of a reaction. It worked it began to grow. Behind me I heard Ashlyn moaning.

“Sarah, you are very good at this.” Ashlyn said. “Hank your wife is very good at eating pussy.” She added. My father’s cock continued to lengthen and slowly harden. I took it into my mouth, feeling it slowly enlarge filling my mouth and widening my lips.

“Ashlyn, Daddy’s getting hard again.” Megan said. As my father reached full hardness Ashlyn climbed off my mother.

“Turn around.” Ashlyn said. My mother turned so her head was right at the edge of the bed. “Holly come here.” I let my father’s cock flop out of my mouth and stepped over to the bed. “Stick that sloppy pussy over your mom’s lips.” Ashlyn said. I positioned myself awkwardly over my mother’s face, my pussy directly over her lips, cum still dribbled slowly out of it. “Why don’t you try this one next Sarah.” Ashlyn said, my mom began to lick me, she must’ve liked the flavor began she was quickly greedily licking and sucking on my swollen puffy lips.

Ashlyn pushed me over and I almost fell struggling to keep my feet on the floor as my body and breasts mashed against my mother’s pelvis, her pussy aroma rose to my nostrils. I kissed her clitoris and she rewarded me by greedily sucking on mine. Then I felt Ashlyn pull my ass cheeks apart.

“Do it.” Megan said from behind me. I knew, but still couldn’t believe it when my father’s cock began to press against my anus. He was only a little bigger than the vibrator, but so much warmer, more pliant, more REAL feeling. He began to ease into me, eventually bottoming out. His balls were resting on my mother’s forehead.

“So tight.” He said as he ease back out and then back in. My mother’s tongue and his cock were all I could concentrate on and I had to stop kissing my mother to grit my teeth. I began to come as my father began to build up speed. My orgasms came in fairly rapid succession some were strong some weren’t finally after several minutes of hard pounding my father again tensed up and pushed deep into my ass, it hurt a little, but then the hot bursts of cum splashed inside me and another orgasm hit me. I almost fell on my mom as my knees gave out. My father’s strong hands lifted me off her, with his cock still mostly hard in my ass. He set me beside her on the bed driving deep into me as he softened up. I could not believe any of this! Finally he flopped out, and with my ass kind of in the air, no cum dribbled out, but I could feel it sloshing around hot and messy inside me.

The smell of sex, almost spicy it was so thick in the air was all I could smell. I was exhausted, I looked over at my mother to see that she was already asleep, and then my eyes slid shut. My father’s heavy body beside me gave off so much heat. I woke up some time later, my parents were gone, and so was Megan. Ashlyn was asleep on her bunk and dried sweat clung to every inch of my body, cum was streaked down my inner thighs and it had gotten crusty and a little yellow. My muscles were stiff from the orgasms going through them. I tried to get up to shower, but was still too sore. Instead I pulled myself all the way onto my disheveled bed and pulled a corner of the mattress cover over me. Cum began to leak out of my asshole as I had turned on my side. I was soon asleep again.

12