My Indian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped the small tears away from my eyes and then kissed me again.

"I believe in fate, in destiny," she said. "I think we all have a path to choose in our life and we can arrive as long as we move towards it. I've arrived here and found you, and I think I love you too."

"That's why I was divorced and moved here," I said. "You were here. I feel for you what you feel for me. That I know without a shadow of doubt. There aren't many couples as complicit as that. Now we'll have to see if we've already hit the summit or if there are more peaks to climb together. The way I feel about you now, we'll never reach the highest peak, it'll just get better and better."

"You say just the right things in just the right way," she said.

"Do you snore?" she suddenly asked me. "It's just that my ex husband snored like a pig every night, no matter what position he slept in. I wonder what his new floozy will think of that when she finds it out?"

"Only if I sleep on my back," I said. "Otherwise I've been reliably informed that I don't snore at all. You'll find out soon enough though."

She smiled. "What are we going to do until bed time then?"

"I think we'll sleep well after the emotional roller coaster of today so let's just do what we want until then."

With that I reached across and started feeling her breasts again. Those beautiful soft breasts. I pulled the top of her sari off and then she reached back and undid her blouse before I could. It slipped off her shoulders and there again were those truly beautiful breasts.

Why do I find your breasts so exciting?" I asked. "I've known other women with perfect breasts. In fact the woman I left my wife for had breasts to die for but you, just looking at yours puts all sorts of thoughts into my head."

I reached across and felt them, the already stiff nipples responding to my touch, and Eila also responded with another sigh of pleasure. She reached down and touched my groin and I was already hard.

"You're hard again. Gosh," she said.

"It's those breasts," I told her and caressed them some more. She reached for my belt buckle and undid mo trousers and then knelt down in front of me, depriving me of the feel of her breasts for a while. She pulled my trousers down and then took my hard cock in her hands and stroked it and looked at it. Me, I was looking down at her beautiful breasts and just that act was making me even harder. She saw where I was looking and felt me growing in her hands.

"You really do like looking at my breasts don't you?" she asked me.

"Yes. They do something to me. I suppose it's because they're attached to you and you do something to me too!"

Another lovely smile from her.

"Now I'm going to do something to you too. I told you I've only done it once before but I want to pleasure you in every way possible, as you have done to me all afternoon."

With that she lowered her head to my hard cock and took it into her mouth and started sucking. Ye gods it was so intense. How she knew exactly what to do to me and how to do it was a mystery but know she did, or she sensed it.

I'd already come hard twice in the last few hours but she was building me up very quickly by the way she was sucking me and almost milking me. I looked down at her beautiful breasts, nipples firmly sticking out, just slightly hanging forward and swinging a bit as she bobbed her head, and that made me even more excited.

"I love seeing your breasts hanging and swinging like that. It's so very erotic," I said. She didn't take her mouth off my cock but she looked up at me and I read so much desire and love in her eyes.

"I'm going to come soon if you keep that up," I said. "I want to eat you at the same time, it'll be better. Let's go into the bedroom."

"I like that idea," she said. This time she took my hand, pulled me up from the sofa and we both headed into the bedroom, still half dressed. She quickly took off her sari and I my shirt and we were both naked again. I lay down in the middle of the bed and, without me asking, she just got on top of me with that beautiful bum over my face and she took my cock in her hands again.

"You're beautiful in every way," I told her. "Right now I've got your beautiful round bum just inches from my face and I can see the lips of your gorgeous pussy swollen with desire and your fabulous tight little arse hole waiting for my tongue."

"Oh you naughty boy," she said. "You even know how to talk to me to turn me on, let alone how to touch me and feel me."

With that she put her mouth back round my cock and I started lapping at her lovely tasty pussy and then pushing my tongue once again as deeply as I could into her forbidden hole. She moaned with delight when I did that and sucked me even harder and I suddenly felt my third orgasm of the day approaching. I started groaning and moaning with pleasure and took my tongue out of her arse and lapped at her clit as hard and as fast as I could. That took her over the edge and me again at the same time and I shot into her mouth as she ejaculated into mine again. She didn't stop sucking me for one second. She swallowed it all without batting an eyelid. OK there wouldn't have been much there as it was my third orgasm, but the intensity was wonderful.

She climbed off me and lay down beside me and put her arm across my chest. I turned towards her and felt round to her right buttock and squeezed and stroked it gently.

"Do you realise," I said "we have made love three times today and we've both come at the same time?"

"I've got nothing to compare it with because I've never had an orgasm before in my life apart from when I touch myself sometimes. All I can say is that you're the most wonderful man I've ever met and you've given me more pleasure in this one afternoon than I've ever had in my life and ever thought possible. Thank you."

"I've enjoyed giving you pleasure because I wanted to. That has given me pleasure at the same time and then, to have orgasms together not once but three times is something I've never ever had before. A few times I've orgasmed at the same time as some other girlfriends but it's a rarity. With you it just feels natural to do the things I do to you. I want do do them, certainly, but I also know or feel that you'll like them too and I don't worry about what I do, even if it's something like touching your bum which so many women find dirty."

"If anyone else had touched my bum I'd have said no but the instant you did it I was so turned on and it felt so right. It also just adds to our intimacy."

With that we lay together, alternating stroking each other and talking and sometime doing both. I looked at her lovely slender legs and stroked them, her pretty feet as well. She stroked me back and I loved it. Before I met her I was insensitive apart from when a woman took my cock in her hand. With Eila she found all the hidden sensitive spots of my body. She loved it when I ran my fingers up and down her back, always finishing between her legs to feel her wetness. I kissed her face, her ears and her neck which really sent her gaga. I caressed and kissed her flat stomach and, again and again, her lovely breasts.

We continually marvelled at how we both knew what the other wanted. Not once did either of us have to ask to be touched in a certain way, it just naturally happened.

The time passed, both of us naked on top of the bed as it was warm enough, and we suddenly found that it was getting on for eight in the evening. We were both hungry and so I gave her one of my dressing gowns and I put another on and we had a couple of pieces of toasted cheese with a bit of salad for supper. I didn't have much in the flat as I'd not thought of her staying the night. I'd wished it, certainly, but that was all.

We carried on talking and I told her I loved her and she told me she loved me. We continually marvelled at how our intimacy was natural and how we both felt the same things at the same time. As we talked we found we liked and felt the same things. I then decided to do an internet search. I've always believed in astrology and so we took a look at our star signs. She was a Leo and me an Aries and we, not surprisingly, found an intense sexual rapport with our dates and also that we'd have a good life together because we'd be able to help each other and give support to each other.

Only time would tell but I had confidence in our togetherness, even though we were in the full flush of the honeymoon stage!

We finally decided to go to bed.

"Can I take a shower before going to bed," Eila said.

"Only if we can have one together," I replied.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she said.

I got a second towel for Eila and started the water running to warm up. We then both stepped into the shower and I closed the curtain. She'd put he hair up in a bun and she looked different but still oh so beautiful and I told her so. She pushed herself against me with the warm water cascading over both our bodies, and we kissed. I then reached for the soap and started washing her. I paid particular attention to her breasts, all slippery and sexy with the soap suds. Then her pussy and, finally, her tight little arse hole. Meanwhile she'd taken the soap and was washing my cock, her hand working up and down the length and making it even harder than it already was. We kissed and fondled and looked into each others' eyes, delighted with our intimacy.

Out of the shower and I dried her and she dried me. Then we cleaned our teeth and I ran the electric razor over my face, particularly round my mouth.

"Why are you shaving now?" she asked me.

"Because I don't want to prick you when I kiss you, and wherever I kiss you," I replied.

"My knight in shining armour," she said with a happy smile, and we went to bed. I took a couple of glasses of water in in case we were thirsty in the night and I told her that I always slept nude, had done since I was 17 years old. She said that she normally wore PJs, even when married, but would try sleeping nude with me to see what it was like. We were both fairly tired, but we talked for a bit, hand in hand, and, as the conversation slowed down and we got tireder and tireder, we eventually turned over, her to her right and me spooned up behind her.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said, and we fell asleep.

We both slept the night through, knowing that neither of us had to work the next day, and we both woke at about half past eight. I opened my eyes and she was looking intently at me.

"Hello," I said gently.

"Hello," she said back quietly. " I slept better than I've ever slept before. I feel so good and so right beside you and no, you don't snore. At least you didn't last night."

I took a drink of water to rinse my mouth after our night together, our first night together, and she did the same and then we kissed and I started to feel her.

"You're already soaking wet," I said as my fingers found there way between her pussy lips, all slippery with her juices.

"And you're already hard," she replied as her hand encircled my erect cock and started stroking it.

I pulled her towards me and she put her leg over my hip again so that I was leaning back just a little bit and the head of my cock nudged against the soft wetness of her pussy. I gave a little thrust and I was in, gliding between her lips and into the warm wetness of her body.

"I'm home," I said.

"Yes," she replied. "Have you ever been in this position with another woman when you make love?"

"No, never," I said. "It's fabulous isn't it? We can look at each other and we can touch each other wherever we want."

As I said that, my left hand was caressing her bum, feeling her buttocks and running up and down her cleft. She reached between us with her left hand and took hold of the base of my cock whilst I was sliding gently in and out of her pussy.

"Oh that feels so good," I said.

"I like touching you. It makes it even more intimate and, besides, I want to."

We carried on, making love gently. There was no pressure to do anything as we had the whole day to do what we wanted. So I carried on sliding in and out of her and she caressed the base of my cock. I started pushing in deeper and then I reached up and felt her breasts and also moved the top half of my body back so that I could see them at the same time. Just that act made my cock stiffen and she felt it with her hands and inside her pussy.

"You really do like my breasts don't you?"

"Yes. They turn me on when I see them in your bra. They turn me on when I just see them before you get into bed. They turn me on when we're lying like this and I can see and feel them. I want to make love doggy fashion in front of the mirror so that I can see them swinging as I slip inside you. It's because they're a part of you, but I've never been so turned on by any breasts as much as I am by yours. I love them."

We carried on talking and making love. Sometimes thrusting hard and furiously for a few minutes, giving her a small orgasm each time, and then back to gentle slipping in and out with tender words and tender conversation, finding out more and more about each other.

After an hour or so we got up and had a lazy late breakfast. We had a shower, but not both together this time, and Eila got dressed in some really nice classy trousers and a blouse and we then went into town, hand in hand everywhere we went, even walking around shops. Neither of us would have had it any other way. In fact at any time that we were separated for any time, the one in front automatically reached back with their hand ready to be joined together again.

We had a light lunch in the town centre and did some shopping, including me (well us as we found very quickly that we like and dislike the same things) choosing some panty and bra sets for Eila. At about three o'clock we both looked at each other as we were walking down one of the main shopping streets and said that we wanted to make love and that we should go home. We'd done enough shopping so we caught the underground and walked up the hill to my flat.

She sat on the sofa when we'd arranged the few things that we'd bought and I knelt between her legs and leant forward and kissed her. I then reached down and undid her trousers and pulled them off, showing a brief and semi see through pair of panties that she'd put on.

"Why do you always sense what I want or what I'm thinking?" she asked me.

"Because we both want the same things at the same time," I replied. "I don't have to think what to do or say with you. I know that you'll be in agreement almost always. We noticed while shopping that we always chose or liked the same things. I've never had that before with any woman. It's a very nice feeling."

"It's something completely new for me too. I feel so safe and confident with you and you have a way of calming me, particularly when we're making love, that takes me into a world that I never thought could exist."

Whilst we had been talking I was stroking her lovely legs, from her knees up to the bulge of her sex in her panties and back again. Now I started rubbing her sex through her panties and I pushed the fabric between her pussy lips and she pushed back at me. I pushed harder and watched the fabric sliding into her wet entrance, obscenely showing the flesh of her lips and her nice soft hairs on either side of the fabric as it disappeared inside her. She looked hard at me, staring, and moaned with pleasure.

"God, you really know how to turn me on don't you?" she said.

I didn't reply but carried on finger fucking her through her panties, pulling them tight against her clit and hard into the crack of her arse. The whole ensemble, my fingers and her panties, was slipping and sliding as she got wetter and wetter. I then bent down and licked her lips on each side of the panties and then took my fingers out of her pussy, pulled the fabric to one side and there it was in all its beauty, glistening with her juices and I licked and sucked every square inch of her beautiful sex. She held onto my head and pulled me against her and I took her clit into my mouth and sucked, giving her a miniature blow job, and she started thrusting into my face again and moaning. I also put two fingers into her pussy and the third one into her arse which I realised that she liked a lot and then finger fucked her and sucked her as she moaned gently. Suddenly I felt her pussy muscles tighten round my fingers and so I sucked harder and harder on her clit and she cried out and arched her back and I felt a spurt in my mouth as she came and I eagerly drank it all down, pushing and sucking less as her orgasm subsided. I quickly undid my trousers and freed my cock and then put it at the entrance to her pussy and slipped in and we made love like that, her bum on the edge of the sofa and me looking down at her face and her breasts, still covered by her blouse and her bra as I'd only undressed her from the waist down. She looked so beautiful, looking up at me like that, and I just stared at her, feeling an emotion, a love, a complicity and a completeness with this woman that I never thought possible. She looked back at me and read my eyes as I was sliding in and out of her.

"You love me don't you? she asked.

"Yes. I do," I replied. "What's more, I know that you love me as much as I love you and that is what makes it so good."

"Yes, I do," she said.

I took my cock out just so that the tip was between her lips and then pushed all the way in and then back out again, just resting the tip between her lips before sliding in again. I slowly started picking up speed, still taking my cock all the way out and sliding all the way back in again, making sure that I pushed in as far as possible and, each time that I bottomed out right inside her, she let out a long moan.

"Do it harder," she asked.

So I did, holding onto her hips so that I could really thrust into her as deeply as possible and the sensation was so intense, so intimate. I thrust harder now and she cried out more with each thrust until she suddenly cried out "Oh yes, I'm there, I'm there. Don't stop, don't stop."

I increased the pace, the pleasure more and more intense for me as well, until I felt her spasm and she tensed up as she came again. I din't come though and was glad of it because I wanted to make love to her more and more during the day.

What this woman did to me. She had made me want to make love more and more. Normally I was happy with once or twice a week but she just turned me on every time I looked at her. OK, it was just the beginning of our relationship but there was something about her, about us, that I knew would last the distance.

This was proved in the next two days of the weekend when we learnt what it was like being together all the time. We found that we were at ease whatever we did together. We slept either hand in hand or always touching. Often we'd sleep spoon fashion and I'd slip inside her in the night if I was hard and we'd sleep like that. We cooked and cleaned together and we talked together.

We both had to go to work during the week and so we sent SMS messages to each other all the time. When we got back together in the flat, whenever it was that we had time together, we kissed and touched and relaxed and made love. Not always in that order. Sometimes it was gently love and, at other times, I bent her over the table, pulled her trousers down or her sari up, and slipped into her and thrust hard and violently which always brought her to a quick and noisy orgasm.

"I love everything you do to me. Everything. It's wonderful and you just seem to know exactly what to do as well. How has all of this happened?" she asked me as we sat on the sofa, hand in hand.

"It's fate, as we've already talked about," I said.

"You were here for me. I think we've been blessed because there aren't many couples who are so at ease with each other, so naturally together, as we are. I'd love it if you could move in with me permanently. Would you do that?"