My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait for the tequila," Camile said, pouring a tiny bit of it onto my back. Lucille practically ignored the alcohol as she continued licking and kissing my ass. I moaned appreciatively through the ballgag. "You're doing it all wrong, Lucille," Camile laughed.

"It all looks so incredibly fun," officer Bailey chortled, as Camile once again ran her wash rag over my derriere, with the policewoman then rubbing her slice of lime across my smooth, silky butt. "I'm trying to cut back on my salt-intake," she explained, as she then aggressively began licking at my unsalted ass cheeks, causing me to squirm with delight. "This is all so very delicious!"

Once again, Camile appeared frustrated.

"Listen, ladies, if all we we're going to do is lick this beautiful blonde girl's hot little behind then why go through the charade of pretending we're doing body-shots?"

She was complaining, but I could hear the humor in her voice. Camile got up and issued her next order.

"Officer Bailey, would you please unlock those handcuffs cuffs and you & Lucille both escort Kenzi into the bedroom?"

This they quickly did, removing the ballgag from my mouth at the same time. I could see that officer Bailey and Lucille were both having a wonderful time kissing, caressing, and licking me, and I must admit that I was greatly enjoying this whole so-called 'punishment session,' as well!

When Camile entered the bedroom moments later she now had in her hand four soft velvety cords and a refrigerated can of cool whip, the kind they sell in an aerosol can.

"Tie her arms & legs to the bedposts with these cords," she directed, with the other two women doing exactly that, positioning me onto my back, with my arms and legs spread-eagle. "You hold still," Camile addressed me, as she then began vigorously shaking her whipped cream can.

And so, while the other two ladies diligently went to work securing my wrists & ankles to the bed, Camile began crafting a 'whipped-cream bikini' for me, covering my pussy & breasts with a thin layer of the white cream, adding one final dab atop my lips. "That last bit is for me," she whispered. "Don't eat it!"

"Okay, ladies... she's all yours," Camile then announced with a smile, as officer Bailey wasted no time placing her face right up against my vagina, furiously licking her way through the whipped cream to my awaiting pussy. Lucille meanwhile had begun slowly licking away the whipped cream covering my breasts, soon concentrating her efforts on uncovering my nipples, which were understandably hardened, what with the cold whipped cream followed immediately by the black woman's mouth hungrily sucking away on my firm breasts. Camile contented herself with simply licking the whipped cream off of my lips, and then languorously kissing me. It was all so heavenly!

I was very soon squirming somewhat wildly, my nude body held in place only by the four velvet cords securing my wrists & ankles to the bedposts. All three women were soon shifting positions, with each enjoying a different part of my body, as Camile continued squirting dabs of cool whip onto strategic locations of my naked torso, occasionally running one of her warm wet wash cloths over my body to keep it from getting sticky. And just when I thought it was all almost over, I realized that it was not.

"Who else is ready to feast upon this pretty blonde's delicious ass?" I heard Lucille asking, with officer Bailey immediately answering: "Me... me... I do!"

Camile laughed, as three sets of hands immediately began untying me, before then flipping me over onto my stomach, with officer Bailey & Lucille once more binding my wrists securely to the bedpost. My legs remained free, with Camile taking a moment to place a cushioned bolster beneath my groin region to lift my ass up for the pleasure of these three ladies using me as their human lollipop.

Once again Camile placed a few lines of whipped cream on my ass & thighs, with the other two ladies immediately positioning themselves on either side of me to feast on my curvy upturned behind. Once again, I was in ecstasy, as I've always dearly loved the feel of an older woman's face, mouth, lips, and/or tongue on my naked derriere, I was very soon squirming wildly. Officer Bailey & Lucille both really seemed to be enjoying themselves, feasting upon my pert little bottom.

"Excuse me, ladies, but I believe it's now my turn," I heard Camile's voice speaking authoritatively. I turned my head only to see that she had removed some of her own clothing before then donning her strap-on around her lower abdomen, and was now intending to fuck me doggy style. Both of the other two women moved aside for her. "You ladies may continue kissing & caressing our beautiful blonde slavegirl while I proceed to ride her gorgeous body from behind," she laughed.

I then arched my back, allowing Camile's strap-on dildo to easily slide its way up into my pussy as the older woman then began joyously fucking me. Lucille & officer Bailey were both clearly enjoying the show, as well, with their own hands continuing to possessively roam all across my silky-smooth skin, with officer Bailey's fingernails pressing into my ass and gently tweaking my nipples as I moaned and thrashed about. Before it was over, all three women would end up doing me doggy-style with their strap-ons.

A part of me realized that I being violated, involuntarily used in what must look like a lesbian rape scene, but the truth is that a deeply hidden-away fantasy of mine was finally being fulfilled, as three predatory, older (and more dominant) lesbian women were forcibly using me in the 'head-down-ass-up' position for their sexual pleasure. It was something that I'd long dreamed of experiencing. Perhaps the only thing that might have made it even hotter would have been if I was shackled completely naked in a prison cell with officer Bailey, Lucille, & Camile all dressed as prison guards!

While they fucked me, they also spanked me, caressed & fondled me, and lovingly kissed my body pretty much everywhere. "If this is what being lesbian slavegirl is all about, then sign me up," I thought to myself!

My wildly memorable evening ended not too long after, with all three women & myself eventually too thoroughly exhausted to continue any longer. The three older women continued lovingly kissing & caressing me right up until the moment when officer Bailey & Lucille finally had to take their leave. It had been a night of no small amount of exertion for any of us.

After they were gone, Camile kindly ran a hot bath for me, lovingly soaping-up and bathing my body luxuriously. And after helping me out of the tub and tenderly drying me off, she even gave me one of her famous massages, rubbing perfumed lotion deep into my aching muscles. She then dressed me like a little girl in cute pink cotton baby-doll pajamas she found in my drawer (that did a great job of showing off my long legs) and then gently took me to bed with her, softly kissing me goodnight while lovingly stroking my hair. I continued to feel her hands sensually caressing & exploring my body right up until sleep finally claimed me.

******************************************************************

I awoke the next morning completely nude. Apparently, sometime in the middle of the night Camile had gently removed my baby-doll pajamas without even waking me up. I could see evidence of her pink lipstick marks on my breasts, thighs, tummy, and especially my naked ass. The fact that I'd slept through it all indicated just how gentle she must have been.

I got up very quietly and put on a t-shirt, and then went into the kitchen where I cooked breakfast - nothing fancy, just scrambled eggs & toast. Camile smiled affectionately at me as I served her breakfast in bed on a tray. We kissed softly before then sharing our morning meal without talking.

"You were wonderful last night," she told me, as she finished eating. "And I feel quite certain that everybody had an incredible time."

Now THAT was an understatement!

"I did, too," is how I meekly responded, lifting my head so that she could nuzzle my neck.

"You know, everybody here seemingly thinks of you as Dallas's obedient little slave girl," she quietly murmured, twirling a strand of my blonde hair in her manicured fingers, "but you're so much more than that."

I cuddled closer to her while she spoke.

"You're an enchantingly beautiful girl... with these gorgeous breasts..." here, she affectionatly squeezed my left breast through the t-shirt I was wearing. "And I can never get enough of these long legs..." Another kiss, accompanied by her hand gliding up my thigh... "and let's not forget this incredibly cute, lovely little face."

Here she smiled and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"Yes... I suppose you're being a beauty is the icing on the cake in making you the perfect submissive young play-toy for a naturally-dominant older woman like Dallas," she continued, half to herself, as she pulled back the covers, exposing my legs for her visual enjoyment. She licked her lips. "Of course, one of the perks of my being her maid is that I get to play with all of her pretty toys when she's not around."

As she spoke she looked into my eyes and I immediately recognized her lustful expression and what it portended. I raised my arms without even being told to as Camile immediately pulled my t-shirt up-&-over my head, tossing it down onto the floor. I was once again completely nude, with Camile hungrily staring at body like a predatory tiger might eye its prey before pouncing. I knew full-well what was coming next.

"On your hands & knees, pretty girl," she growled, and as I did so I could see her reaching for her strap-on and begin putting it on. I whined softly and sensually arched my back as she soon positioned herself directly behind me while possessively grabbing at my ass. "I do so love fucking you!"

******************************************************************

The rest of my Saturday was surprisingly uneventful. This was, of course, the night of the Alpha Pi Delta sorority event, to which Camile had agreed to escort my friend Caityln. But first we cleaned the condo together, including doing the laundry before then eating a light lunch. Around mid-afternoon we took a shower together. Camile began preparing herself for the evening's sorority function just before dinner time, as it wasn't scheduled to get going until after six. She didn't dress-up particularly fancy, as it wasn't particularly formal. She simply put on her bluejeans and a clean dark-blue sweatshirt.

Caitlyn and her two young sorority sisters (Abbi & Karina) had all agreed to meet at my place to collect their 'dates' before arriving together at their sorority house in a group. The three girls got here promptly at five-thirty, with Lucille & officer Bailey both arriving shortly thereafter. Caitlyn wore a very cute, very short sky blue skirt with a matching top showing off her bare midriff, while Abbi had on a sexy tight little red mini-dress which was also quite short. Karina wore what appeared to be black satin hot pants with a frilly black tank top. And yes, she too was showing off a lot of leg. I thought that all three of the girls looked incredibly cute!

Both officer Bailey & Lucille were appropriately dressed in stylish designer bluejeans with both wearing what I thought were somewhat masculine-looking men's dress shirts. They and Camile all appeared pleasantly surprised at the appearance of their very pretty young 'party girl' dates for the evening. I wasn't going, of course, as I wasn't in the sorority, but I served everybody an iced wine drink prepared beforehand by Camile as we all socialized briefly together in my living room. Both Lucille & officer Bailey greeted me warmly, by the way. They, too, were both still remembering last night's debaucheries here in this very room, and their knowing stares were causing me to blush.

Once everybody left I had the place all to myself, and so I ended up microwaving a bowl of popcorn and watching a movie on television. It was a fun film from the late 1990's called 'Wild Things' and was pretty hot. I mean, seeing Denise Richards making-out Neve Campbell made me wish that I could have joined the two of them. Or maybe older woman Theresa Russell. I'd have loved being tied-up in her bed! It's weird how I can't watch films anymore without imagining myself engaging in kinky lesbian sex with the female leads!

Anyway, I knew that Alpha Pi Delta's sorority social would end precisely at eleven, so I waited up for Camile to come home. She returned not too long afterward, and she brought my pretty friend Caitlyn back with her! I later learned that officer Bailey had taken Karina out to Waffle House with Lucille and Abbi joining them. Apparently, everybody had had a wonderful time with the younger girls all hitting it off fantastically with their older female 'dates,' as I'd known they would.

Caitlyn excitedly filled-me-in on all the details. It seems that they'd served food there, buffet-style, mostly appetizers and such, along with dancing afterwards. Overall it sounded to me like a predictable sorority social, only with older women there instead of guys (which made it better!) In any case, Caitlyn seemingly loved every minute of it, and she told me that Camile proved to be the 'perfect gentleman,' causing me to smile.

Camile, for her part, agreed that the sorority girls were very pretty to look at, and that the freshman girls in particular looked exceptionally cute in their short-short dresses. As I know Camile's tastes, I can well imagine that she relished all of the girl-watching. She then prepared delicious Mai-Tai cocktails for both Caitlyn & myself to drink as we talked over everything that had happened.

When it was time for Caitlyn to go, Camile suggested that my pretty friend stay the night. At first, the dark-haired girl said she couldn't, but I knew that Camile would eventually talk her into staying, which of course she did.

"But I didn't bring anything to sleep in," Caitlyn lamented. "I don't even have a toothbrush or pajamas!"

"Kenzi's got an extra toothbrush you can use," Camile insisted. "And don't worry... we'll find you something for you to wear!"

Of course, after another one of Camile's Mai-Tai cocktails, Caitlyn wasn't going to need pajamas. When it came time for bed, close to midnight, Camile herself began slowly helping Caitlyn out of her clothing, first by telling the pretty girl how hot she'd looked tonight in that cute little sky-blue skirt she'd worn.

"You looked very kissable," she matter-of-factly told Caitlyn, causing the girl to blush. "And I'm not the only women there who thought so!"

My friend was deeply flattered, as I'm sure Camile knew she'd be. She then suggested the girl take care of the dress, offering her assistance.

"We should probably hang this up before it gets wrinkled," Camile said, while helping Caitlyn remove her top, gently pulling it down past the pretty girl's shoulders and and then helping unzip her skirt. "Your body is so pretty... and your skin looks so soft," she added, gliding her hand slowly up Caitlyn's thigh.

"And check out these gorgeous legs," Camile exclaimed. "I'd rank them right up there with Kenzi's."

Caitlyn's eyes brightened appreciatively at the compliment, as she'd always told me that she only WISHED she'd had legs like mine.

Turning to me, Camile then suggested that I remove my own sweat pants so that she could compare my legs with Caitlyn's, while simultaneously helping Caitlyn continue removing what little she still had on. Soon enough the older woman had the both of us stripped completely naked, as she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Can I have a t-shirt to wear?" my friend wondered aloud.

"Oh, I don't think that will be necessary," Camile told her. "If you're cold I can just put the two of you together in bed to warm you up!"

Caitlyn was still a bit tipsy from the pleasant alcohol-fueled buzz she'd received from Camile's potent drink-concoctions, while I was already guessing what Camile had in mind next. While Caityln & I sat close beside one another, completely nude in my bed, the older woman went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator before then sitting down in the chair beside the bed to watch us.

"Why don't you two pretty girls begin kissing?" she coyly suggested. "Come on, there's no need to be shy!"

Of course, I had no reason to NOT want to kiss my beautiful dark-haired friend, and Caitlyn certainly didn't appear to be shy about kissing me. Soon we were making out together. And yes, it was fun! Caitlyn is a good kisser, and I think it's safe to say that we were both enjoying the experience. I kind of saw myself as Denise Richards in that film 'Wild Things' making out with Neve Campbell (who actually looks a little bit like Caitlyn!)

I had fully expected Camile to come up with some excuse to join us, but she instead remained comfortably seated nearby, content to watch us kiss. Occasionally she'd make a suggestion, like telling me to "kiss her neck," or reach over and move my hand from Caitlyn's shoulder to her breast, and once she even slid Caitlyn's hand from my waist to my butt. It was almost as if Camile was the director of a girl-girl photo shoot.

"Kenzi, turn over... I want you lying down on your stomach," Camile suddenly suggested. "And Caitlyn... let's see you kissing this beautiful blonde's delicious butt!"

Caitlyn and I looked at eachother and giggled, but we also both did as Camile ordered, and very soon my dark-haired girlfriend was obediently planting timid kisses all over my derriere.

"No, not like that," Camile said, moving Caitlyn onto her elbow & knees, with Camile now kneeling down behind her. "Kiss her beautiful butt like I'm about to kiss yours!"

And with that, the older woman began to cover Caitlyn's curvy little rump with warm, passionate, wet kisses. My friend's face registered instant surprise & delight as Camile continued smooching all over her lovely little silky-smooth behind! But Camile was soon ready to try something different.

"Kenzi, I'm going to need you to sit up and lean back against that pillow behind you and spread your legs," she commanded. "And you, Caitlyn, bend over and begin kissing and sucking on this beautiful blonde girl's delightful pussy!"

Caitlyn appeared momentarily confused, but Camile was quick to forcibly position the girl facing towards me while down on her elbows & knees and in position to service me as she'd just been instructed. Camile even gently nudged/pushed the girl's head down to my vagina.

"You know what I'm asking," Camile said to her. "Just start licking."

Caitlyn did her very best, but I could tell that she was somewhat disoriented, and perhaps even a little bit frightened. I did my best to calm her down by running my fingernails soothingly through her dark hair as her head remained pressed against my pussy. She slowly began to lick me.

Behind her I could see that Camile was now stripping out of her bluejeans with the older woman then reaching for her strap-on and quickly putting it on. Once she was ready she smiled and slowly climbed behind Caitlyn with the intention of mounting the pretty girl.

"I think Camile wants to fuck you," I was able to warn my friend. "Don't be frightened... she's really very good at this!"

I could see Caitlyn glancing up in alarm as she first felt Camile's hands grabbing at her hips before then gliding across her ass and possessively squeezing the firm flesh of the dark-haired girl's naked upturned behind. Caitlyn appeared momentarily startled as the tip of the older woman's strap on began working its way up and inside of her, with her then opening her mouth and crying out as she was thus penetrated from behind with Camile's strap-on sliding its way into her pussy. My pretty friend soon began a steady, plaintative bleating while Camile began to steadily fuck her in the doggy-position.