My Life as a Wittol Ch. 10 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took a sip of my drink as I smiled and stared at his hard cock. I chuckled as I teased him, 'Yea... those things seem to have a mind of their own around women'."

"He accused me of teasing him the evening before when he nearly exposed my breasts in the lounge. I feigned hurt and told him, 'I think it was you doing the teasing by rubbing your hard cock against me on the dance floor." I smiled wickedly as I added, 'And...I don't tease'."

"He chuckled and said, 'Well... you didn't pull away either so you must have liked what you felt.' He asked, 'And what is with you and Jon's lifestyle? Are you swingers or have you cuckolded him?'."

I laughed and replied, 'That is a complicated question. No we are not swingers.' I smiled again as I continued, 'Have I cuckolded him yet?' I naughtily smiled as I paused for a moment as I peeked over the rim of my drink into his eyes then answered, "Well... Jon is more of a wittol than a cuckolded husband...so far'."

"Charles laughed loud and commented, 'So...then you fuck other guys and Jon just kind of accepts it?'."

"I shrugged my shoulders with a little tilt of the head to the side and with a suggestive smile told him, 'Yeah something like that...We have a unique relationship. He knew I was seeing to other guys while we dated and he suspects I have been with other men during our marriage.' I looked over the rim of my glass at Charles and I took another sip before continuing, 'He even gets turned on by it'."

"I moved closer to him as we sat on the sofa and lightly slid my hand over his hard cock and said, 'So...is this what you wanted me to feel last night.' I dropped to her knees and moaned as I pulled the waist band lower and I licked the head of his cock as it poked out the top of his trunks. He held my head as I began to slide my lips over the quickly swelling head."

"His hips rose as I pulled the tight trunks down exposing his impressive hard cock. I tossed the trunks aside and took his cock in my hand and stared as I sensuously whispered, 'Ummm...such a nice cock.' His hands closed around my head as he guided my mouth up and down his swollen cock. I moaned as I took the crown into her mouth and I could taste the milky white cream as it oozed out and he began to slowly force my head lower as I took the thick cock deeper into her mouth."

"He began to fuck my mouth faster and I hurried to catch my breath when his cock slipped from my mouth. I stroked his cock as I looked up at him and told him, 'I can't be gone too long, Jon's feelings might be hurt if I am gone much longer.' I took his cock back in my mouth and proceeded to bob my head faster as I sucked on his cock."

"Charles asked questionably, 'I thought he was aware of you fucking other men?'."

I let his cock slip from my mouth again as I told him, "Like I said... our lifestyle is complicated."

"I took his cock back in my mouth and he moaned as he started to talk dirty to me, 'You like my big cock?' He continued to moan as my lips slid slowly up and down his hard shaft as I nodded. He arrogantly asked as if he already knew the answer, 'Is my cock bigger than Jon's?'."

"I let his cock slip from my mouth as I looked up at him, my cum-face must have shown my lust, 'I've told Jon his penis is not big enough to be called a cock... it is only has a dick.' He chuckled at my comment about your small penis."

"He smiled smugly as he sarcastically told me, 'Then it sounds like you need a good fucking with a big cock. Do you think a taste of some cream pie would get Jonnies little dickie hard?"

"'I let his cock slip from his mouth and I slowly stroked it as I looked up at him and I sternly told him, 'Be nice to Jon or we might not finish this blow job'. Our eyes held each other's as I slowly stroked his cock, eventually he nodded in agreement and apologized, but not before I had witnessed his cruel dark side.

"I took his hard cock back in my mouth and my lips slid slowly over the swollen head. I could taste his semen as it started to leak into my mouth. I could feel the hard shaft as it began cock start to swell even harder and I knew he was close to coming, then he pushed my head down and moaned very loud as his cock erupted in my mouth. His thick cum quickly filled my mouth and I had to swallow as he continued to shoot more sperm into my mouth. Finally he relaxed as the last of his cum oozed onto my tongue and I cruelly made him squirm as my lips slide softly up and down his sensitive cock."

"I smiled up at him when his cock slip from her mouth and I rubbed the head over her lips as I caressed the head with my tongue. Then I gently kissed the head of his cock. I stood and gathered my things and I told him I had to get back to you. I glanced at his impressive cock and noticed it had not went completely soft and I chuckled as I shook my head and smiled as I watched his cock start to grow again. He tried to persuade me to stay longer so to make him happy I finally agreed to meet later tonight in the lounge and see how things go. I walked towards the door and glanced back at him, he sit back on the sofa smiling contently as he slowly stroked his cock."

******

CJ looked into my eyes as she told me her story as she slowly stroked my hard dick. She mischievously smiled as she softly spoke, "I think I know what you would like and she stood and walked a few feet to the luggage before returning and kneeling in between my legs. I smiled as I noticed the tiny black lace panties she had worn the night before.

She wrapped the panties around my dick and started to slowly stroke it "I remember how hard you would cum when I used my panties filled with Roger's cum to jack you off." Her hand moved faster as she looked up at me with her cum-face and told me, "Cum baby...do it for..."

I felt my orgasm quickly approaching, fast than I wanted. But I could not stop as I looked into her eyes and remembered how Roger fucked her. I recalled her moans of ecstasy as she came on Roger's big cock.

My dick swelled and I started to cum in her panties. She continued to slowly stroke my dick wrapped in her cum soaked panties until I became too sensitive and begged her to stop. She smiled up at me as she leaned to kiss the tip of my dick. She stood and kissed me as she told me, "I love you." She looked over her shoulder as she walked to the bathroom to clean up and told me, "You better wash your cum out of my panties before it dries. Wash them good, I might want to wear them again tonight."

While she was cleaning up we received call from Charles on hotel phone. I answer as CJ was in shower. Charles had a demeaning arrogance to his voice that was not there earlier. He wanted to confirm our later plans to meet up in the lounge later that evening. I told him I was unaware of any plans and he told me, "You should check with your wife," then abruptly hung up.

CJ reminded me that she had made plans for us to meet up with Charles in the Lounge later in the evening.

*****

©2019 CJ's hubby. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. All such requests should be emailed to my profile.

12