My Mature Amazon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind, I have an entire day with nothing important to do ... you will be doing me a favour ... giving me something purposeful to do ... please." She pleaded.

"Ok" I said, thinking it would be nice to see her again later.

"I'll be in the parking lot with your lunch and everything else," she said, giggling.

About thirty yards from the campus gates I turned into a narrow mud road between a playfield and a wide canal. I parked the car under a big tree. I glanced at my watch.

"We have fifteen minutes ... throw back your seat," I said.

Looking at me with wide open eyes and a surprised but pleased look on her face, Doreen eagerly reached to the side of the seat and got herself into a reclining position. I clambered over and quickly pulled her shorts and panties down, leaving them around one leg. For a few seconds I gazed between the thick, juicy thighs of the beautiful and well-toned mature woman, deeply enjoying the sight of her fat vulva with its surrounding, neatly kept, and low mat of brown hair with grey patches. I fastened my face onto the fleshy delight and after a few preliminary licks of the thick lips, went straight for the clit.

Doreen lifted one leg onto the window opening and spread the other one wide over to the driver's seat. Her hand came down and gently massaged my afro as I sucked on her clit. She made titillating little hisses and whistling sounds through her pretty lips as I sucked and she wriggled her big, fine ass. I had pulled down my pants, so, just as she started cumming, I moved up and stuck my cock into the twitching pussy and drove it all the way in as she jerked and trembled under me.

When I pulled out of her she was still breathing hard and smiling brightly.

"Oh my god Akeem ... that was so beautiful ... and I like how you put your cock in me at the right time ... so I could cum with you inside me ... thanks baby, that was so good, I haven't felt this happy and fulfilled in ages" she managed to speak between halting breath.

I looked up and saw a security vehicle turning out of the campus gate. We quickly got into action and got our respective pants on just as the vehicle pulled up alongside us. There was a middle aged male and a younger, but matronly looking female guard inside. The lady looked at my student badge and shook her head.

"Yuh know dis kinda behavior is not allowed, sir," she said, then looked at Doreen with hostile eyes.

"I'm sorry mam," I said in an apologetic voice.

"You should be young man ... and you madam ..." the female guard said.

Before she could get any further with her intended attack on Doreen, the other guard interrupted, in what was an obviously fake-stern voice.

"Okay, okay, y'all get moving ... and don't let me see dis kinda thing happen again ... yuh hear me? he said.

I looked at him and he winked, a slight smile on his face.

At the gate another guard approached the car. Doreen was bent over, head almost to knees. He asked to see my badge and I showed it to him.

"You know you violated campus rules," he said.

"Yes sir, but it was an urgent matter, something that had to be looked after right away ... it won't happen again," I spoke softly, in what I hoped was a conspiratorial manner.

"Is the lady also a student?" he asked, obviously messing with me.

"No sir, she's just giving me a lift," I said.

"I bet."

He smiled and waved me on. As we drove off I heard the lady in the security vehicle make a harsh remark.

"These old women, eh!"

"Did she call me an old woman?" Doreen asked when we were in the parking lot.

"Don't bother with her, she only saw your hair ... and she's probably just jealous," I said.

"Anyhow, you handled that pretty well ... seems like I have an expert on my hands," she said.

"I'm no expert, I just tend to react well in tight situations."

"Oh, tight situations ... I'll remember that ... I just might come up with a tight situation of my own and put you to the test," she said and laughed.

"Maybe you shouldn't bring the lunch, the same bunch might be at the gate," I said.

"I don't give a damn about what they think. I'll be here with your lunch," she declared, stubbornly.

She leaned across and kissed me, poking her tongue into my mouth.

The next day, Sunday, I was checking my message box every ten minutes or so to see if any text from Doreen had slipped by without me noticing. When it reached eleven o'clock and no text came, I sent one.

Hi baby, the invitation still holds? I'm ready when you are.

Honey, I thought you'd never ask. I didn't because I didn't want you to feel pressured. You can leave now, I'll pick you up in the street before yours.

She was wearing a tapered, off shoulder, above the knees, gold and green dress with buttons all the way down the front. I guessed it was intended to be knee length, but because of her height, had failed.

When we reached the highway and she got out the car for me to take over the wheel, I couldn't help admiring her. I would never have imagined that a woman her size and age could look so good in a dress like that.

"Well, the car and anything in it is yours to do with as you deem fit, for the rest of the day ... and way into the night if need be," she declared.

"That's the best offer I've ever had in my life," I replied.

"Anything nice?" she asked, as I drove off.

"Nice dress," I said, hurriedly.

She laughed heartily.

"There's not enough room for me to maneuver, so I can't take this off," she said.

"Well let's find the room ... I want that dress off of you."

She adjusted the seat and leaned back. I looked down and observed that the dress had ridden far enough up for me to get a glimpse of lime green panties hugging the tempting crotch. She stuck out her tongue and me and then winked and slowly passed two fingers over the bulky mound.

"You're a seductress," I said.

"Don't you like it that way? She asked.

"Very much."

I took her to a hotel outside of town. Inside the room she kicked off her gold sandals and immediately plopped down on the bed.

"Damn, I've been without a man so long, I'm trembling like a little girl ... it's been more than three years ... by now my hymen must be half way grown back ... did you feel anything in there yesterday? She said and then started laughing.

"What, such a fine looking, sensual woman and nobody grabbed you up." I said in a surprised voice.

"After my husband walked out on me and then asked for a divorce, I was hurt and wallowing in self-pity for a long time. By the time the divorce was final I'd managed to get over it and ready to move on. Turned out it was not as easy as I'd thought," she explained.

I was, by then, kneeling in front of her unbuttoning the dress from the bottom up.

She continued, "There was this one guy, my age, that I fell for last year, but before we could get intimate I found out he had lied about his marital status. That turned me off completely; how could a grown man be so silly. The thing is I would have let him take me even though he was married, if he had told me so. I was that horny I would have given it to anyone I really liked, married or not. Since then I hadn't met anyone I cared to let into my heart or anywhere else ... until you came along."

I told her to stand up while I worked on the rest of the buttons. When I was finished she sat back down on the bed, still in the loosened dress.

"I'm not kidding myself, I know this won't last forever, maybe not even for long but I don't care, I like you and I'll let you have this and me for as long as your interest lasts," she said, patting her crotch.

She spread her legs and stroked her plump lime green mound while licking her juicy red-lipsticked lips. Smiling slightly, she pulled aside the leg of the panty and revealed her freshly, clean shaven mound. Of the hair I'd seen only the day before, there was just a little v above her vulva remaining. The lips were large and thick and folded to the sides neatly. She rubbed the pussy gently then eased a long middle finger into it.

I got out of my clothes then I made her stand up while I undressed her completely. When I was finished she walked off and walked around doing little catwalk poses. She knew how to turn a man on. I stared in amazement at her beautiful, shapely bulk -- the big boobs, now free, hung low but in an attractive way. They glowed and shone from full solid flesh, there was no slack or wrinkled skin. Her big ass and upper thighs were a marvel with their few and slight cellulite and dimples. The round lower thighs also glowed, looking marble-like and sensually inviting. I followed her as she walked, like a panther stalking prey.

Looking me in the eyes, she walked backward toward the bed and slowly sat down.

"Come baby boy, here's a tight situation for you to react to," she said.

As I walked to the bed she reached for the purse that had been lying there. She unclasped it and took out a little bottle. I stood in front of her and watched in a daze as she held my hard tool with one hand while she squeezed oil from the bottle onto it. She used both hands to lather my cock thoroughly with the oil. She then handed me the bottle and climbing into the middle of the bed got onto her hands and knees, back arched inward, big ass high. I climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind her.

I was dumbstruck -- I couldn't believe this big, beautiful, magnificent creature was inviting me to bugger her -- even before I'd fucked her pussy, save for that brief insertion the previous day. My cock responded vigourously, bucking hard as if trying to slap my abs.

I aimed the bottle and squirted oil into the deep crack and onto the puckered bump, then I applied drops to several spots on her big bumper. I covered the bottle and threw it to the floor and set about lathering all over the big ass, the insides of the crack and then on to the wrinkled entrance to her dark hole of desire; the ultimate gift.

I centered my cock between the big hills of flesh, pressing against the entrance. I remained there for a few seconds and then with gentle care and precision I parted her anal lips and eased into her glory hole. Her entire body trembled.

"Owwwoooo!" she cried out.

I pushed forward again.

"Aaaaaaaaah ... mmmmmmm!" She uttered, trembling again.

I remained still for a moment and then I slowly and carefully eased the entire length of meat stick into her. Her body jerked and she grunted. I gripped her hips and I began to move inside her, back and forth with slow deep strokes. After fucking her ass like that for several minutes, I picked up the pace a little bit, making quicker but shorter thrusts as she moaned in enjoyment of the mixture of pleasure and anal stress. I didn't want to cause her any excessive pain or fatigue -- in spite of her size she was still a woman, deserving of gentle handling -- so I was careful with my strokes, maintaining a precise and steady rhythm inside the big bottom that was bouncing ever so sweetly.

I released the hips and leaned back, now only rolling my hips, no thrusts, just a steady grinding against the marvelous ass. I felt the muscles in her walls contracting and loosening against my wood and then she was moving against me, rolling the big ass marvelously. She dropped to her elbows and quickened the pace, now adding a bucking movement to the roll. I leaned forward onto her back and reached for her big bubbies, I massaged them lovingly as she worked under me.

She got back onto her hands and spread them as well as her knees wider, lowering only her boobs and chin onto the mattress. It looked like she was doing some kind of funny pushups. I'd never seen a woman position herself like that to be fucked before, and found it very stimulating; looking at the big backside that I was joined to, I felt like my cock was growing bigger inside her ass hole.

I passed my hands under and between her thighs, brought my hands up and gripped her in the groin area. I began a steady quick jabbing. I heard her breathing become heavier and I sensed that she was getting ready for a blast off. I moved one hand to her clit and teased it feverishly between thumb and forefinger, keeping it in a tight hold. Her body shook, she cried out and then she was bucking wildly in the throes of an orgasm. I gripped her tightly, staying with and inside her as she drained emotions.

I pulled out of her and brought her to the edge of the bed on her back. She bent her knees, lifted her legs and held them back. I re-entered her ass. I leaned forward and she wrapped her hands around my neck as I pounded her hole, dropping sweat onto her equally sweaty body as she lay there on her back, happily taking the onslaught on her little hole.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth pursed, looking much like much like an anus, pulling air into it continuously, sometimes making a whistling sound. I reached down and inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy, curling and opening them inside the sweet chamber as I plugged away at the ass. Suddenly my resistance broke and I started to fire semen shots into her anal well. I pulled out and fell back onto the floor, looking up at the big ass dripping cum fluid.

I climbed back onto the bed and lay beside her, both of us breathing hard. She turned onto her side and threw a big leg across my small body, then she raised up and started kissing me. Our mouths and tongues played together for a long time. We got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower together.

When we returned to the bed she threw herself onto it, moving to the centre of it, throwing arms and legs in a spread-eagled position. I moved to the foot of the bed, standing in the centre, between her spread legs. My eyes took the enticing image of big, beautiful womanhood. The big boobs spread across the chest, the fleshy by flat belly, narrow waist, wide hips, stout thighs, the little v patch of hair and the plump, high pudenda with its fluffy lips looking that a Hydnora Africana flower. It was an amazing sight that made my cock immediately spring to attention.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she asked, confused and concerned.

I said, "This is beautiful ... the most beautiful sight I've ever seen ... I wish I could lock it, just as it is, into my memory so I could look at it every day."

She looked at me dreamily, noting and enjoying every word I uttered in praise of her loveliness.

"Don't move," I said anxiously.

I walked over to the little table on which I'd placed my phone, took it up and came back to the bed.

"Akeem, I don't think you should do that ... it's not safe ... I can't let you ..." she said her eyes full of doubt and concern.

"Please, Doreen, there's nothing to be alarmed about ... this is for my eyes only, when we're not together ... this will never get to the internet or any other person's eyes ... trust me please ... you are my queen I'd never do anything to displease you," I pleaded.

"Oh ... I don't know ... I" she said, clearly tormented by indecision.

"It's ok, baby ... there'll be no regrets ... I promise," I said as I raised the phone.

Her eyes searched mine and I could see that they as well as her face was softening, relaxing. A little conspiratorial smile appeared.

"What the heck ... I've given you so much already ... take the damn pictures, if it will add to your happiness ... I'm not married, I'm not rich and I'm too old and stubborn to be bothered about blackmail or what other folks would say ... just hurry up and then come and stick that fine young cock in my pussy," she said cheerily.

I took shots from the foot of the bed and from both sides. She surprised me by suggesting I get some back shots. She placed herself in a number of back view positions, including the one in the funny pushup stance. Then she turned on her side and drew her knee up letting me get some shots of her fat puss peeking out from between the ass cheeks.

"Good, now, move that table to the side of the bed and set my phone in position to record us fucking ... I want something to look at too, when you're not around," she instructed.

She went back to her original, thoroughly spread-eagled position and I crawled between her marvelous legs, centered my cock and drove it all the way in with two powerful thrusts.

"Oooooooh ... aaaaaaaaah ... yesssss! She cried out, as her big bubbies bounced on her chest.

"I think your hymen has grown back some ... you're as tight as a virgin ... you sweet fucker," I said.

She made a loud, appreciative howl and grabbed my hips.

"Break it down baby ... fuck it up," she whispered.

She closed her eyes, pressed her teeth together and parted her wide lips in a passionate grimace. I lowered myself almost flat on top of her, and taking both big bubbies in my palms in a firm grip, I began to thrust slow and deep in my mature amazon queen, listening to her make encouraging and appreciative little sex sounds and talk as my slim agile body moved on and in hers. I wined and wriggled and rolled my hips in a nice slow rhythm in her, and she reciprocated with her own matching dance beneath me. She raised her big legs and I got on my knees and let her place those mighty, sexy columns on my slim wiry shoulders.

"I hope I don't crush your collar bones, my little baby," she said laughing.

I pressed forward, driving her knees down to her chest as I moved my wiry, flexible hips in quick short jabs, poking away at the insides of her fat pussy. I upgraded to deeper thrusts, then returned to the sharper jabs, but this time with increased rhythmic pace. She lowered her legs and suddenly became like an enraged woman. She wrapped her heavy arms around me and began a lusty, violent jerking and rolling under my busy body, sometimes threatening to lift me right off of her by the force of her massive hips and groin. I lay still, my cock pinned in her, allowing her to totally dominate proceedings with her passionate underneath ride.

She lifted me and threw me over onto my back, easily, like I were a doll, and straddling my slight body, grabbed my cock, centered it and dropped down hard, knocking the wind out of me; but I loved it. Her mighty inner thighs gripped my sides and she continued her enraged, wild-woman ride, this time from above, bouncing and grinding and rolling with amazing energy. Grunting and howling all the time. She leaned forward and brought her bubbies to my face.

"Bite my nipples, honey ... chew on them," she begged.

I did as she wished, chewing on each nipple, alternating every couple of minutes as she rode, showering me with sweet sweat. She began a quick back and forth dragging on me with her cock-filled cunt and made me jump and open my eyes, my mouth full of bubby meat, as she shrieked loudly and began trembling under the sweet tickle of another orgasm. She managed to remain lodged in me as she shook toward the conclusion of her ecstatic release.

Once again she easily lifted me, rolling over onto her back without losing the cock. She bent her knees and raised her legs. I grabbed the hips and pounded away furiously and soon felt the tingling signals of an orgasm.

'Come between my bubbies," she cried.

As I felt myself about to come I pulled out and moved up to plant my wood in her cleavage. She lifted the chunks of flesh and wrapped them around my staff, trapping it there as I made my last few thrusts before blasting away, spurting against her chin, neck, nose and cheeks. She stretched out her healthy looking pink tongue and licked the creamy stuff running down her nose. She swallowed, then dragged me to her face where she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it dry.

A little later as we lay side by side clasping hands and breathing deeply in the afterglow, I heard her soft voice.