My Mum, My Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him unzip his pants and suddenly my son's great cock was once again on its way up in me -- into my gashing pussy though, to my great surprise. Not that I'd ever complain! Having my son fuck my slutty hole was what I'd been waiting for ever since he'd gotten home.

"Ahhh!" I cried out in pleasure, as he quickly buried his entire length in me, "oh God, you're so big in little me!" I've always been vocal during sex -- it always helps to stroke their ego a little -- but this time I really meant it.

"Yeah, mom!" he gasped, my words clearly having a very positive effect on him. He grabbed a hold of my waist and started pounding into me. Although I usually like a bit of control, with Andrew it was a wild ride into the unknown, with him dominating the scene. It felt good!

Slap! A sudden pain rushed up from my right asscheek where he'd suddenly slapped me; probably just to remind me who was in command -- as if I could forget!

"Oh God, you're so good!" I moaned, unable to keep silent, while he pushed into me again and again, his huge cock scraping against the walls of my sacred parts, sending waves of pleasure from my cunt to my brain.

"Yeah, mom, you like that don't you? You like being fucked doggy-style, like a cheap slut, don't you? Used for your own son's pleasure!" he shouted in the throes of his power-rush. From anyone else I'd have been pissed, but his words only reminded me what a dirty tramp I had become and just turned me on even further.

"Yes, Andrew!" I whimpered, "use me, oh God, use me! I'm yours!"

"Good!" he just answered... and suddenly the wonderful feeling of his cock in my cunt disappeared, leaving my pussy empty and alone.

"Wha-?" I began and looked at him over my shoulder, very confused. We were just getting to the good part! What was he doing...? And then I felt how his thick dick found the tight entrance to my ass.

"Relax now, mom," he told me, sounding very concentrated. He might be drunk, but he wasn't stupid -- fucking me and thus turning me on to no end before starting his invasion of my little asshole was certainly a good idea. Horny as I was I didn't even want him to take it slow; I just wanted him inside me again!

"Nghn!" I groaned as my sphincter slowly opened up for my son's merciless attack. I did my best to relax my muscles, easing his entrance into my secret tunnel. I knew it would hurt but in my aroused state that was a good thing. The mix of pain and pleasure can be quite the turn-on -- he had taught me so yesterday, when he spanked me before fucking me.

"Fuck, this is tight!" he groaned above me as he slowly made his way into my ass. More and more of his great cock disappeared into me, and it hurt... and felt so good!

I did my best to massage his huge, invading cock with my ass, like I did with my cunt, increasing the resistance, making it feel tighter for him. Men like that, I'd learned. They also like to be told how good they are at what they're doing. Except for once I didn't have to exaggerate or act for my man.

"Nnhh! Andrew, you're sooo big," I moaned into my pillow as he made it all the way inside and his pelvis rested against my ass.

"But a slut like my mom can take anything... it seems!" he pointed out, as he slowly pulled out again, fucking my ass! God, it hurt so good!

"Yes, yes, fuck me, Andrew, fuck your mother's ass, take your filthy slut-mom!" I cried out, losing control of myself. It felt so good, so bad, so dirty! God, I gotta be the worst whore in the world!

He took me on my word -- no more Mr. Nice Fucker. He grabbed me around the waist, like he had before and really laid into me, making me moan and cry like a cheap bitch. Well, except I was doing it for free...

"Oh, yeah, oh fuck!" I cried as I thrashed around beneath him, my ass sending waves of pleasure mixed with pain through my body. I would have trouble walking tomorrow, but for now it was so good! I grabbed my tit through the push-up bra and pinched my nipple, sending more pain/pleasure through my body. My other hand snuck down between my legs and found my little, not-so-secret pleasure button and pressed it -- hard and repeatedly!

I'd never cum while being fucked in the ass before, but the first, clear indications of a massive orgasm was well under-way.

"Yeah, you like that?" Andrew asked me, pushing his hard cock into my now welcoming hole, increasing his speed and force for every thrust.

"Oh yes! Oh yeees!" I screamed as the orgasm washed over me, the dirty, disgusting act of taking my own son up my ass finally pushing me over the edge to the most powerful orgasm I could remember.

"MORE!" I screamed at him, "fuck my slutty ass, take me, use me, oh GOD!" No control left, just the desire to be used by him, to be his own personal fuck-toy. I know a mother shouldn't think like that, but he was no longer just my son; he was the best fuck I'd ever had.

"You want more, you slut?" he said menacingly and hammered his hard cock into me, as hard as he could. There was no more mercy from him, none at all. Fortunately, that was how I wanted it -- hard and brutal!

"Oh God!" I cried out, my orgasm only increasing in strength as he abused my no-longer-tight ass for his own pleasure, "you're so good! The best! The best ever! EVER!"

"Yeah, I'm the man now, aren't I?" he demanded, returning to his favourite subject. I don't know if I'd emasculated him while he was growing up but I was doing my very best to make up for it now!

"Yes, THE man! MY man! My big fucking strong man!"

"You're mine now, aren't you?!" he continued. And I knew I was -- there hadn't been any doubt in me for a long time. Whatever he wanted to do to me, I'd accept. Him fucking my ass right now was a rather good example...

"Yes, yes! Do with me as you please! Fuck me, rape me, anything! Just make me cuuuuuum!" I screamed out as another strong orgasm washed over me, only thirty seconds after the first. This was incredible! I'd never been multi-orgasmic but this was pure paradise!

"Arrrgggh!" he cried out above me and suddenly my ass was filled with warm liquid, as he emptied his balls into my ass. He kept thrusting into me for a little while but the fight had gone out of him. Finally he collapsed a top of me, still buried deep inside me.

---

Andrew fell asleep not soon after. Hardly surprising, my new man probably needed to sleep off his beers. He had shed his clothes and crawled down under my covers, not really caring what I was going to do. I guess he felt he'd already taken care of me after two mind-numbing orgasms. Well, he'd be right; I was still all tingly...

But as I looked down on my sleeping son, saw how he relaxed in his sleep, I was wondering if I was tingly because of the awe-inspiring cums... or if it was something else. Something more... perhaps something that shouldn't happen between a mother and her son? On one hand, we'd already broken so many of society's taboos, but still...

In the end, I got rid of the few clothes he'd allowed me to wear and crawled down under the duvet to him, hugging him to me.

It took a long time before I fell asleep...

END PART II

As with chapter one, this story can really end here. If you feel that's the better idea, tell me so. If not, let me know that too -- and what you think should happen next between mother and son.

I really appreciated your response, and I'll do my best to incorporate your ideas. I'd also like to know if you prefer me writing from the mother's point of view, or the son's.

12