My Neighbor, My Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get as noisy as you want, any way you want. I love it." After that comment she reached around with her left hand and squeezed my thigh, gently pulling me into her and confirming we were in sync both physically and mentally.

I picked up my speed slightly, not wanting this to end too soon. And then it hit me.

"April, you never told me where you want me to cum. If I need to pull out you need to let me know soon or it will be too late."

April turned her head sideways to look at me and grinned. "You can cum inside me. I'm going to let Spencer eat your cum out of me as part of my getting back at him. If I have to suck his dick with a strange pussy scent on it, he can eat strange cum out of me."

With that comment I shoved my dick all the way inside her as far as it would go and at the same time put my left arm around her waist and pulled her ass as tight as possible to my groin. This felt even better than I imagined over the years.

"Uhh..." she muttered." "Fuck me, just like that, hard...yeah....."

I let go of my grip a bit, put a hand on each ass cheek and just focused on fucking April.

"Your pussy feels so good baby, so tight and wet."

"It should, it's been a while since its last workout." Now she was starting to bounce her hips back at me, almost fucking me.

"Going to cum soon, April, you sure you want it in your pussy instead of your mouth or tits?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, fill my pussy with your cum. I want it dripping out of me. Next time you can fill my mouth...."

If she hadn't been facing away from me she would've seen the surprise look on my face. Next time? I thought this was a one and done situation.....

"Fuck you feel good! Next time? I thought this was a one and only....."

She was so wet now there was a noticeable almost sloshy sound as my cock went in and out of her now and I was loving it!

"I may have lied....." she said. "Keep fucking.....keep fucking....."

"Going to cum!" I announced and after two more strokes I buried my cock in her pussy as far as it would go, holding her ass tightly against me so she could not move, shooting stream after stream of cum into her.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, cum for me baby, fill my pussy with your cum.....that's it....."

"Oh, my, are you really squeezing down on my cock with your pussy?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said. "You like that?"

"Silly question," I responded trying to catch my breath.

"Don't pull out baby, leave your cock in me as long as you can," April said. "I want a nice big load for Spencer to clean out of me."

I had stopped moving now and just let my orgasm finish, letting every little bit of cum I could muster drip into her pussy.

But as we all know, Mother Nature runs its course, my cock started to shrink down and gradually slipped out of her pussy.

"Like that?" April asked.

"Silly, silly question my dear," I responded, sitting back lightly on my haunches. "But I have a favor to ask of you, if you won't be offended."

"I bet I can guess," April said. "You don't want me to move for a minute so you can see your cum start to leak out of me, right?"

"You apparently know me a lot better than I thought but, yes, I would love it if you would stay bent over like that for a few minutes so I can watch. I don't know why but I love looking at your pussy and those puffy lips. Watching my cum drip out of you would be a nice finish to our time."

"Seems to be a popular thing lately based on the porn movies on the internet. Not sue why you men enjoy that, but I also know you are visual creatures so I don't mind. That is as long as you don't mind your cum making a mess on your sheets."

"Sheets can be washed so no worries. " With that she reached between her legs and started gently caressing her pussy with her fingers, coating her outer lips with a layer of my cum as it leaked out.

"I have to change positions," April said, and rolled over on to her back. When she noticed I was still focused on checking out her pussy, she spread her legs open wide for me again, and continued to play with her pussy a bit.

"You like?" she asked.

"Love it" I replied.

"It's still a bit wet down there, as you can tell.....and hear....hope that doesn't bother you," April said.

"Not in the least," I said. "I love hearing your wetness. Indirectly kind of a complement that I can excite you that much."

April pointed her finger at me and made a curling motion, asking me to move up to her and give her a kiss which I gladly did.

She broke off the kissing session after a couple of minutes and said, "You need to get me a wet towel so I can clean up a bit before I go back home."

I walked into the bathroom, got a wash cloth with warm water on it and handed it back to her. I watched as she gently wiped her thighs but purposely avoided her pussy.

She noticed the look on my face and answered the question that wasn't asked but obvious. "Told you, Spencer is going to clean my pussy with his tongue so no need for a wash cloth there." Then she just smiled at me and handed me back the wash cloth.

As I came back from returning the wash cloth to the basin in the bathroom, April was pulling on her leggings and getting dressed.

As I watched this beautiful naked woman start to cover back up, she spoke.

"Did you have fun?"

"Let's just say," I said, "this is a memory I will never forget."

As she put her bra back on and hooked it back in place, she continued.

"Well it does sound like the remodel will work out perfectly with the colors and choices you made. Think it was a good idea to keep the original design and just upgrade the fixtures like you said."

She adjusted her breasts to fit comfortably back in her bra and then put her tank top back on.

"There, back in place," she said, grinning at me.

"Don't forget to rinse off before you take your nap. You already look sleepy. Come here....."

She put her arms around me tightly and kissed me.

"Next time, you can cum in my mouth and maybe we will even have time to have you lick me a bit," she said.

She noticed the look on my face and then chuckled. "And maybe a little anal play....you never know...."

"I know I said this would be a one-time only event but I'm sure Spencer will screw up again. Actually I hope he does and soon. The variety may actually do our relationship good, even though we just seemed to stumble into this. Besides, you have a really nice cock and I want to play with it more and soon. Gotta run...."

With that, April gave me one last kiss and one last squeeze of my cock and headed out the door back to her house.


12