My Sweet Sandy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy took another sip of wine, explaining how a certain amount of debt is good for a business to hold. As her talk turned to interest rates her spare hands inched downwards and started rubbing her clit.

I lost it, cracking up. Sandy joined me, leaning over and laughing.

"How did you keep a straight face?" I said.

"I don't know. When I came back and you were also naked, I thought I would lose it. Thank goodness you broke first. I was about to launch into how I didn't expect the Fed to raise rates this quarter so now was the best time to refinance."

"You're amazing, you know that?" I said.

"Who, me?"

"Yes, you."

"Come here."

I slid in close to her and we kissed. It didn't start slow or gentle. It was hot from the start, tongues dueling with frantic purpose as I pinched her nipples. This is going to be a good night.

We made our way upstairs, laughing as we climbed the stairs and I smacked her ass.

We kissed again when we reached the bedroom. I squeezed her tits, mashing them hard. She responded, pushing her hips against my erection as her mouth attacked mine. We stumbled towards the bed unwilling to break away, mouths locked. I found myself with my back to the edge of the bed as I kissed her neck.

My hands remained on her tits, squeezing them and enjoying their bountiful fullness. I sat, her tits at eye level. The best place for them to be.

I sucked on each nipple in turn, grabbing her ass with my hands. Two of my favorite parts of Sandy, her full tits and soft ass. Her femininity flowed overflowed, womanliness in the fullness of mature flowering.

I sucked her nipples long and hard, giving them nibbles along the way. The expected squeals of delight followed. I went back and forth on her nipples, sucking them harder each time. Sandy kept her hands on my shoulders.

I took a hand off her ass and gently massaged her pussy. She widened her thighs in response. I pushed an index finger inside her. She was soaked already.

"That's it," she moaned.

It was like being submerged in Sandy in all her glory. Big tits in my mouth. Soft ass cheek in my hand. My other hand fingering her pussy. The whole time her arms wrapped over my shoulders.

I sought nothing more than to inhale as much of her as possible. I wouldn't have changed a thing about her, either. Not the slight sag in her tits expected in a woman her age with such big breasts nor the extra thickness in her ass. It made her even sexier, all part of the package making Sandy who she was at that point in her life. Take any of it away, and she wouldn't be her. And I only wanted her.

Sandy's groans told me to keep at it, her breath increasing and her tits heaving. I moved a hand off her ass and started jerking my cock as I fingered her. sucking and biting her fabulous nipples.

"That's it," she moaned. "Work that pussy. Keep at it, don't stop sucking my tits. Goddamn, what a combination."

Sandy's moans grew louder. I fingered her pussy harder, sucking each glorious tit in turn.

"Keep jerking off," she moaned. "Spit in your hand, get that fucking cock wet for me. I want it in me."

Sandy pushed me onto my back.

"Go on," she said. "Jerk it off, get it all wet."

She watched me, smiling, as I licked my hand to get it nice and wet and returned to jerking my cock. Sandy stared at my cock, her finger rubbing her pussy.

"That's perfect," she said, climbing into position atop me.

Sandy guided my dick into her pussy and lowered herself into it. She was warmed up from my fingerfucking and my cock slid in all the way without resistance.

She started riding me hard right away, fast from the start. Her ample tits bounced in tune.

"That's it," she gasped. "Omigod, your cock feels so fucking good, baby."

I took in the look on her face. Sandy's eyes were closed, her mouth open as she groaned steadily.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," she squealed, rubbing her clit. "I'm gonna fucking cum, baby! I'm gonna cum on your cock."

Sandy was soon wailing and shaking as she reveled in her orgasm. She leaned forward and lay atop me, her big tits spilling out onto my chest. We kissed, long and hard, as I thrusted upwards softly.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was so fucking hot."

"I love it when you talk dirty," I told her.

"Oh yeah?" Her eyes lit up. "I can talk dirty for you. I can talk so fucking dirty."

"Then do it. Talk dirty as you want."

A smile crossed her face, joy appearing to wash over her. What have I uncovered?

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want your whore to talk dirty to you while she bounces on your cock?"

"So fucking sure."

"I love the feeling of a big fucking cock in my cunt," she went on. "Yeah, I love dick. I can't get enough of it. I want to suck your dick. I want your cock in my mouth so I can taste my own cunt juices on it. Do you want me to suck your dick?"

She's good at this. "I do."

"Tell me. Tell your slut to suck your dick."

"Suck my dick."

"No, tell your slut to suck your dick. Call me a nasty whore and tell me to suck your dick."

I hesitated.

"It's okay, baby," she said softly. "I like it. You're not actually insulting me. So don't hold back. Call me a nasty whore. Call me a filthy fucking whore who only wants to suck cock and be covered in cum. That sort of thing. It's fine, sweetie."

"Okay," I took a deep breath. "You're a nasty whore."

"I'm a nasty fucking whore," she moaned, encouraging me. "Tell me how filthy I am."

"You're filthy." I was still struggling with this. Push through. This is what she wants. Let go.

"I'm a filthy whore."

"That's right," I said forcefully, warming up to the roleplay.

"I'm a fucking hungry cum slut," she moaned.

"You're a fucking hungry cum slut." Repeating her words back to her was helping me get into the spirit. "My personal cum slut. Now suck my dick hard, you nasty slut."

Sandy smiled, a look of happy wonder in her eyes. This really lights her fire.

She sat up, my cock still in her pussy, and ran her hands down my chest and stomach.

"Your cum slut loves your tight muscles," she said. "It makes her pussy so fucking wet. I can't wait to get that cock in my whore mouth."

"Do it," I told her. "Take my cock and suck it like the whore you are."

Sandy got off my cock, stroking it as she smiled up at me. "That's me, the happy whore! I love the feel of your hard cock in my hand. I love cock so fucking much. I'm a cock crazy bitch and you love that about me, don't you?"

"I do."

"Tell me. Tell me I'm a cock crazed slut."

"You're a cock crazed slut."

Her eyes grew wider and she smiled, a delirious look in her eyes. She licked the tip of my cock and took the head into her mouth. "And you love that about me, don't you?"

"I do. So fucking much."

Sandy lowered her mouth on my cock and sucked me steadily, her head bobbing up and down. She looked up at me, making eye contact. I gasped, overcome with lust and thrusting my hips up towards her mouth.

She lifted her head, jerking my cock.

"This slut loves the taste of her wet pussy on your cock," she said. "I also love jerking your dick. It makes my happy whore heart the happiest."

I moaned, loving the feel of her hand working my cock. Sometimes a handjob can be the best thing in the world.

"Then keep stroking me," I said. "Jerk me off like the slut you are. Jerk my cock good, slut."

"That's right. I'm a slut, a craven cock-mad maniac. Sluts like me love to jerk hard cocks, too. It's so fucking wet and hard. I need another taste."

She took my cock back into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Now it's nice and wet," she said, resuming jerking my cock. "I'm such a slut. I'm such a cock-crazy whore. My pussy's soaking wet just from jerking you off, that's how much of a depraved fucking whore I am."

Sandy used both hands on my cock, working them up and down. She made sure to include the head as she went. I was a moaning mess, at her mercy. I can't wait to cum. I want to cum.

"I love this big cock in my hands," she moaned. "I'm a slut who loves to give handjobs. I wish I could do nothing but jerk off your cock for days straight. That's one thing a good slut needs, a big erection in her hands."

She picked up her pace and I lay moaning and enjoying myself. I was getting close to cumming when Sandy eased off, slowing her stroke to a leisurely pace and massaging my balls with her other hand.

"I'm not done with your cock, baby," she said. "No, there's a lot more fucking which has to happen before I'm done with your dick. God, I love your balls. I love massaging them. I love it all. I'm an insatiable slut. You know it's true."

"I do."

"You do? Tell me."

"You're an insatiable slut. You hunger after cock, day and night."

"Yes, I do. Day and night. It's all I can think about, hard cocks fucking the shit of me."

"I bet. And I love it. I love that about you."

Sandy licked the length of my dick along the underside, from the tip down to the base. Then she licked my balls as she jerked my cock. I sighed, delirious. Out of mind on a wave of pleasure.

She sucked on one of my balls while picking up the pace jerking my cock. I groaned, my back arching as I was swept away from the intensity of it. She increased her jerking, speeding up and admitting my other ball into her mouth.

"Holy shit," I moaned.

"I love the taste of your balls," she said, licking them again. "A cock whore also loves balls. I love jerking your cock and sucking your balls, baby. That's what makes me such a good little cocksucking slut."

Again I felt my orgasm rising. Sandy jerked me off, licking my balls and bringing me closer to cumming before backing off yet again. Torture. This is torture.

"This dick tastes so good," she said, one hand on the base. "I love tasting cock."

"You do. You love how it tastes. Taste it."

Sandy kissed the tip of my cock and gave it a lick. She flicked her tongue along the top and kissed it more firmly.

"It's true. Your cock tastes so good, baby. I love it so much." She resumed jerking me off, one hand back to massaging my balls. "It feels so wonderful in my hand. I love how hard and long it is. But it's not enough."

"What else do you need?"

"I need this cock in my pussy. I need it fucking me hard like the slut I am."

"Is that what you need? A good fucking?"

"Yeah, that's what I need. Give me the fucking I deserve, baby. Give me the good fucking I need."

Sandy crawled atop me, still jerking me off as we shared a hot, wet kiss.

"I love your lips," she whispered. "I love your tongue. I love kissing your mouth and thinking about getting your cock in me. Sluts like me are always thinking about getting fucked. Tell me you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so fucking hard like the slut you know you are."

"That's it. Tell me. Tell me. Order your whore around!"

"Get on your hands and knees, slut," I whispered.

She rolled her eyes and kissed me again, breathing in deep. "That's it, baby. Tell me what a slut I am. Tell me I'm a filthy fucking whore who needs constant fucking."

"You're a filthy fucking whore."

"Who needs constant fucking. Tell me."

"Who needs constant fucking. Now on your hands and knees!"

Sandy got on her hands and knees, her amazing ass thrust upwards. "What're you waiting for? Get your cock in me. Give me the good fucking I need."

I guided my cock towards her pussy, rubbing the head against her labia. Let's tease her a bit.

"Stick it in!" she demanded. "Stick that cock in me and fuck me with it!"

I rubbed my cock on the outside of her pussy a few more times and pushed into her. She was dripping wet and I buried it all the way inside without difficulty. I pushed into her as deep as I could.

"Fucking hell yeah," she moaned. "God, I love nothing more than a cock in me. Now start fucking me!"

I fucked her at a brisk pace.

"Holy shit," Sandy moaned. "That's it, baby. Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy hard! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I pounded her harder, my hands clutching her ass cheeks as I hammered away.

"Fuck me! Fuck my slut whore pussy!" she screamed. "I'm such a fucking slut! Tell me!"

"You're such a fucking slut."

That cranked her up even higher and she pushed back against my cock harder. "I am! I'm a filthy slut. Tell me again. What am I?"

"A filthy slut."

"Yes! Fuck me hard."

"You love cock, don't you? You love getting fucked!"

"I do! I do! I love your cock fucking me. I'm a slut getting fucked from behind! Keep fucking me, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I fucked her as hard as I could. She lowered her shoulders onto the bed, rubbing her clit with her finger.

"That's it, slut!" I moaned. "Rub your clit while I fuck you! You love getting fucked don't you? You love getting fucked, like a proper slut."

"I do! So much. Please, baby, fuck me. Fuck me."

Sandy was moaning louder now, unable to form words. She started to say "fuck me" but the words fell apart as she wailed. She's close. She's so fucking close.

I felt her pussy clamping down on my cock as she came. That's it, babe. Fucking hell yeah."

Sandy caught her breath, pushing herself onto her elbows. "I came so fucking hard! Keep fucking me, baby! Keep fucking me! Enjoy your slut's pussy."

"I love fucking your pussy. So much!"

I was thrusting hard at this point, ready to cum as she screamed loudly.

"That's it! Fuck my whore pussy hard! Fuck my whore pussy hard! Give me what I want! Give me the cock I need! Fuck me, baby!"

I slowed up, wanting her face to face with me.

"Get on your back," I told her as I pulled out. "Quick."

Sandy flipped over without a moment's pause, smiling from ear to ear and her eyes glowing.

"Yeah, baby," she said as I lowered myself into position. "Take charge of me! Treat me like your personal whore and do what you want."

I slid my cock into her pussy and fucked her at a vigorous pace. Sandy lifted her legs until they were at her shoulders.

I propped myself up with my hands on her thighs while I fucked her. She placed her hands on the back of my head, fingers cradling both sides of my face as we fucked.

"That's it, fuck me good!" she said, opening her mouth and licking her lips. "Gimme your fucking hard cock. That's right, fuck me good. Fuck me good, baby. Fuck my slutty pussy good and hard! I'm your slut, baby. I'm your personal slut, yours to do with as you please."

"That's right." Our eyes locked. "My personal slut."

A look of perfect ecstasy was on her face. "I am, baby. I'm your slut. Fuck me, baby! Fuck my whore pussy and tell me what a slut I am!"

"You're such a slut. And I love it."

"Yeah. You're happy I'm a slut. You love having a slutty MILF to fuck, don't you?" Sandy rubbed her clit as I fucked her hard.

The entire time she stared at me, our gazes locked as we fucked. I wasn't going to last much longer. I wanted only to pour out my lust into her, every ounce up pent up tension. Released into her in a burst of wondrous, rapturous relief.

Sandy closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Her pussy clenched again on my dick. I kept fucking her hard, my own orgasm imminent.

She came again, screaming and howling. "Oh, fuck, that was good.

I kept at it, lowering my weight on top of her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms clamped over my shoulders. We were in as tight an embrace as possible while I buried my head against the side of her neck and fucked her hard. I'm so close. So close.

"Cum in me," Sandy said. "Empty your balls in my pussy. Please."

I was nearing climax, going at it as hard as I could. My cock pounding her. In and out. Ever faster. Relief closer. So close now. So close.

All the while she whispered in my ear. "Fuck your slut, baby. Fuck your slut. Fuck your slut."

My cock throbbed as hard as it ever has, pulse following happy pulse. Joyous pulses going on longer than I'd imagined possible, each one a burst of happy relief. Cum shooting into her. Joy. Ecstasy. Release.

"Kiss me," Sandy said.

We kissed, lips and tongues all over each other. I held my cock inside her, thrusting gently as the last twitches faded into memory.

"I love you," I said. There it was. Out there.

"I love you, too."

***

We lay together for a long time afterwards. Sandy had put on my shirt and nothing else and I was in my pajamas pants and we crawled back into bed and cuddled.

"That might've been the most intense sex I've ever had," Sandy said.

"Where did all that come from?"

"I don't know. I've always been interested in dirty talk and played around with it in the past. I mean, you remember last week in the shower."

"I do indeed, my happy whore," I said.

"There you go again," she said. "You call me stuff like that and it sends a fucking quiver through my body. I can't believe how much it turns me on. Every time you called me a whore or a slut, it was hitting a magic button I never knew I had."

"Is that so, slut?"

"Careful, unless you want me to jump right back on your cock. You're young, but I doubt you're ready just yet. Seriously, here I am forty years old and I've discovered a new kink."

"I'm glad. I was nervous at first. But you seemed to enjoy it."

"Within the context of us, yes. I wouldn't ask a casual fuck to do it, though. I've got a lot of thinking to do. Thank you for being open-minded and going along with it."

"Sure."

I hugged her tighter and we shared a long, leisurely kiss.

"There's that other thing we need to talk about," she said. "We said it, huh?"

"Yup."

"Big step."

"I'm not sorry."

"Neither am I. But, baby, we've got to figure all this out. Or we're in deep shit."

"Why?"

"Because we both know you're destined for bigger things than this little farm. And this little farm, well, I never want to live anywhere else"

"Yeah."

"We have the present, at least."

"There's something I want to tell you. I've made up my mind."

"About?"

"School."

"And?"

"I'm not changing majors. I've been registered for the Fall semester since April, but I had to confirm my classes by the end of this week. And I did. I'm sticking with culinary arts."

"I'm glad."

"But you probably already guessed what my decision would be, didn't you?"

"I had a feeling."

I pulled her tighter. My Sweet Sandy. You showed me the way without saying a word.

***

"Mom," I said. "I've got something to tell you."

"Go ahead," she said.

We were in the kitchen. Things had calmed down at home and I was able to stop by without further blowouts. Mom came to accept the situation enough to keep her mouth shut. I didn't think she'd be inviting Sandy for coffee any time soon, though.

"I'm not changing majors"

"Jimmy--"

"It's settled. I know the risks, I know the uncertainty. But I also know I've got to do this."

She looked down. "Okay. Fine. But you'd better do me proud. If you're going to be a chef, you'd better be the best one there is."

That went better than I'd hoped. Dad's been talking to her. "Deal."

"And what about Sandra? You're gonna keep seeing her, I suppose."

"Sandy. And, yes, we'll work something out."

"I don't get it. What could you possibly see in her?"

"What could I not see in her?"

"I get it. She's hot. Acknowledged."

"She's more. She's an amazing person. You don't have to understand it, but you're going to have to accept it."

"Why?"

"Because she's in my life."

"Are you sure about all this?"

"I am. And there's one other thing."

"What's that?"

"From now on, I want to go by James. No more Jimmy. James is the name you gave me. After Grandpa. I don't think anyone called him Jimmy his entire life."

"Okay." A hint of a smile appeared on her face. "I respect that. James."