My Time With Mr. XX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled watching my body finish my climax and move into another one. He watched my body fucking his hand and he asked: "Good Kathy? Was it good baby? Did I do you right? Yea baby pump that pussy on my fingers! Mumm! Kathy you taste wonderful!"

I was still fucking his hand as he talked to me. It was easier now, but my pussy was still fucking on his touch! I had just had three fantastic orgasms from just his touch. He had been working on my body for less than an hour. When I began to climax, it was like some power had taken over my lower body. I had no control, none. I had begun to pump and pump and pump my pussy against his fingers flying over my swollen hard clit. As he held my clit between his fingers of his other hand he continued stimulating me as fast as he could go. GOD!! This time my orgasm was so fucking intense, I almost passed out!!

I don't know how long I had been laying there fucking his hand and tongue, but when I opened my eyes, he was smiling down at me. I pulled myself up and kissed this man, who over the past few weeks had givens my body, mind, and sole such pleasure. He was older than I was, at least 9 years, most likely it was closer to 15. Maybe more! But, his talent to please a woman and get her body to orgasm was unbelievable! I have cummed before, but never like Mr. XX had just gotten me.

He has shown me what it is like to really orgasm!! My climaxes were more powerful, more intense and last much, much longer. They gave me a great deal more pleasure! They weren't like any orgasm that you get when you masturbate, or even use a play toy. They were so much more tremendous, almost made your heart stops or make you pass out!

Now Mr. XX bent down and kissed my lips and my tongue shot into his mouth. He sucked on it as if he was sucking on my pussy or nipples. I held his head and pulled him to me. His body lay on his side next to me with his thigh over my thigh. I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it, he moaned and I knew he wanted to fuck! He hadn't cum yet today. Well, he wanted to fuck and cum and I don't think he cared right now if I sucked it or fuck it.

I knew I wanted his big cock in my pussy and I knew I wanted to milk it with my pussy walls just like he had trained me. He has shown me so many good things about how to fuck and please a man! I wanted him to cum!! Cum so hard that he would almost pass out like I almost did!

God I wanted to please this man. I guess it's because he wanted to please me first before anything else. It was the most important thing in having sex with someone he told me. Pleasing that person regardless of whether you are pleased or not. But, like Mr. XX always told me: "If you please your partner well enough, they will reward you by pleasing you as good or better!"

In other meetings with him, he had gotten me off a ½ dozen times before he let himself go and had his orgasm. He taught me how to suck a cock and take all of it down my throat! I had almost leaned how to do it without choking! He taught me how to swallow all of his cum. And, lastly he has shown me what it's like to have a huge cock slowly fuck my pussy without hurting me! When he has all of his 9 inches moving in and out of my pussy, I'm was heaven!

So now it was the time for me to show how much I wanted to please him. I looked into his eyes and he smiled saying: "How am I doing Kathy? How you feel baby? You want me to eat your pussy, or should we fuck? Or, do you want to rest a little first? "

I sighed and said: "Fuck Mr. XX!! I want to fuck you! I want to make sure you cum hard and long baby! Cum inside my pussy! That's what I want you to do. God you are so good! You always make me cum over and over again!"

He smiled and kissed me saying: "Well it's easy Kathy, you are so beautiful and young and full of life! I have no trouble wanting to make your body want me! In fact, I want you to ache for me the entire time baby we are not together! That way I know you'll always come to me!"

His hand never stopped touching my body. His fingers were gliding over the top of my pussy slit just gently enough to keep my passion going. He bent his head and licked my nipple on my left breast making it stand up high and hard. I held his head again as he placed his head on my stomach. He would lift up lick the nipple and then rest his head back down on my stomach. I told him: "Oh god baby! You please me so much Mr. XX! I would never leave you. I don't think I can live without your tongue and cock!!"

I felt him smile as he lay on my stomach just under my breasts letting his fingers gently pull and squeeze my nipples. He said: "How should we start? Let's try you on top first, Kathy. I love to watch your body as it moves on my cock. I also love to see the desire in your eyes and the passion on your face as you ride up and down on my cock and we both cum."

I smiled and told him: "OK! Let me move around and get on top baby."

I slide down and took his cock and positioned it directly under my pussy! I said: "Mummmm! I'm so wet already!"

He rolled on his back with that big cock of his sticking straight up in the air. I watched as he stroked it up and down a little. I centered myself over him and straddled his hips with my knees. He reached up and cupped my breasts gently feeling my hard nipples in the palm of his hand. He smiled as he felt them! He told me: "Rub your nipples for me Kathy! Let me see you pull them and make them harder!"

I laughed and told him how fucking evil he makes me feel. I did! But it was a good evil so fucking good!"

I pulled them and rubbed them with my fingers and then took his hands and put them to my breasts and told him: "Now you do it baby!"

I moved my hands to his cock and began to push down on the base of it. As I pushed down, it pulled the skin around the big purple head tight and made it stick up high and hard. I smiled down and said: :"You look ready for me. Are you baby?"

He moaned yes, as he continued to play with my nipples. I continued to push on his cock with my hand making him as hard and long as he could get. His big cock stuck up so nice for me. I slowly lowered my body down until my pussy was touching and covering part of the big cock head. He moaned as I teased him by sliding my pussy down until maybe half of the fat head would go into me. Then I would push a little more before moving my pussy back off until it was just touching his cock head again! I did this a few times and I had his hips elevating up, and his ass was coming off the bed trying it push more of his cock into my dripping pussy.

He held my hips pushing them down harder and harder. But I won't let them go any further than to have my pussy take half of his cock head. I know he could feel the juice dripping from my pussy as I felt it running down his long thick shaft making it shine. He tried and tried rotating his hips, or pumping up into me. He tried pulling me down as he pumped up higher and higher trying as hard as he could to get more of his cock head and the long shaft into my body.

I worked his cock just like he had taught me. I rubbed it in the center of my pink slit and moved it around so I got the big cock head all wet. Over and over again I rotated my hips over him so my pussy rubbed over his very sensitive cock head. I was making it wet, very, very hard and we were making slushy sounds. I rotated my hips in tight little circles making my pussy rub around his huge purple cock head. I had him moaning out for me to put it in me. God it was so hot to see him worked up as he was. But, so was I. I want to push down hard and take all of him up inside me. I wanted to feel his cock move up into my pussy filling my hole so I could fuck myself with his big thick cock and cum again. But, I held off, using all the control I had in my body and mind. I wanted him to be so worked up that I when I did take his big cock I could get him to cum so fucking hard and long he would scream.

I wanted to please him so much that he would cry out just like I do when I orgasm. I wanted him to yell with lust and desire as his cum began to shoot into my hot, tight, very swollen, cock wanting, wet pussy. Oh god! I wanted his big cock in my pussy. NOW! I couldn't hold off much longer as I continued to move my cunt hole over his cock head. I slide down enough now that his huge cock head was just about inside my body. I took just about all of it up inside me now and began to rotate my pussy around so I was rubbing it just under the mushroom when the shaft started.

He had told me that was his most sensitive spot on his body and cock! He moaned out again and I could see the passion and the pain in his face as he wanted, needed, to thrust all of his cock up into my pussy and cum. He moaned and panted: "Oh god Kathy!! Come on baby!! I need to get all of me into your pussy. Come on sit down on it. Fuck me baby. Ride me. I need you to fuck me!! I need it so bad! Ahhhhhhh! YES! That's it. More, take a little more. Yes!! You got the head in now push down and fuck me baby. God!! You are so tight and wet. Come on baby! Ride it baby! Fuck me! Fuck me Kathy. Make me cum sugar."

I smiled down as his huge purple cock head was rotating around inside my pussy but I held my elevation so only the head and one or two inches were inside my pussy. My pussy was screaming for all of him. It burned. It ached! It was hurting so badly. I wanted to slam down on him as he pumped that huge cock up into me. I couldn't hold back any longer and push down now taking more and more of his thick, hot, 9 inches into me. He was pumping his hips and I could feel his cock moving in and out of me now with a steady movement. GOD IT FELT SO GOOD!! Each time he raised his ass up off the bed he gave me at least 6 inches of cock into my body.

He held it in me for a short time before lowering his ass back on the bed! I smiled down and asked him: "How you feeling baby? How's my pussy today? Tight? You want me to ride up and down on your big hard cock Mr. XX? You want me to make you cum? Or, do you want me to hold back a little and give you a longer build up before you shoot?" He moaned and then cried out: "Oh fuck Kathy!! I want you to ride me now baby!! Fuck me NOW! Make me cum! Make me cum hard baby! Ride my cock fast! Ride it hard! Oh baby! Fuck me good!" I smiled and began to lower my body down on his swollen, pulsating cock. God he was so hard!! I could actually feel the blood as it pumped through the veins in his cock. Each time his heart pumped I could feel him get larger for a second. He had just about all of it in my pussy now. I moved down on it with a steady motion and his hips worked hard to pump it up into me. I think our bodies were just about touching now. So I slammed down all the way to make sure I had all of his big cock up in my pussy. I didn't want to miss even a quarter of an inch of those 9 inches! I wanted every fucking bit of this man's cock inside me.

God how I wanted to please him. I watched as he closed his eyes and sighed as I rode up almost all the way until only his big head was left in my pussy! Then down fast until our bodies met again! I had him! I had all of him inside my sweet little cunt!

I began to pump up and down and ride his cock just like I knew he liked it and wanted me to do it. His eyes were closed and he had a huge smile on his face as I watched him. I could see his face and he looked like he was really enjoying this feeling. I sank down and squeezed his shaft with my pussy. He moaned!

It's funny how sex can give you so much pleasure and pain almost at the same time. I had my hands on his chest and used my hips and knees to lift myself up and down on his big cock. Again and again and again I pumped up and down on his long shaft! Over and over and over my clit thumped with shear please as I fucked Mr. XX, wanting to make me forget about everything except cumming and relieving my own sexual pain.

I was really enjoying the feeling of 7 or 8 inches going in and out of my pussy each time I changed directions. It was very stimulated and sensitive and I knew I was going to cum very soon! Hell, what woman won't be ready to cum with a big thick cock in her pussy?

In a husky voice, I asked him: "Are you ready to cum yet Mr. XX? I know I'm close. Very close!"

He opened his eyes and smiled as he put his hands on my hips and helped to lift me up and down a little faster now. He told me: "Soon Kathy. I'm going to cum soon, God you feel so good. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good. Squeeze your pussy like I taught you how to do."

I did! I wanted to give this man as much pleasure as he was giving me. I rocked up and down for another few minutes. Then I started to rock back and forth on his cock resting a little from pumping up and down! As he thrust up into me I knew he was seconds away from cumming now.

I felt his cock swell and get thicker as he moved towards his climax. He was telling me in a low deep voice: "That's it baby! Squeeze my cock with your pussy. That's it. Squeeze your tunnel as hard as you can as I pump into it. Mummmmm! Yea Kathy that's good baby! That's it. Oh yea. Cumming, NOW! Oh fuck yes Kathy! Squeeze baby! Squeeze me hard! YES!!! OH FUCK YES! NOW! FUCK ME!!!! YES!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I could feel and hear his cum leaving his cock and begin to fill me. Each shot sounded something like: "Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!"

He moaned loudly as he peeked and told me: "Umm! Umm! Ummmmmmmm Kathy! That was so good!"

And he held that last thrust up into my body! His ass was high up off the bed as his cock was rock hard and had pumped his cum into my so fucking, hot, wet, cock loving, cum wanting, cunt. Feeling his cock thumping inside my body each time he shot another load into my body made me so warm and hot. Again and again, I felt load after load being pumped into my body.

I moaned out his name as my body moved with his. My cunt squeezed his cock as he pumped it into me. Our fucking was hard, hot and the feeling was unbelievable. He had my body rising and falling with each thrust of his hips. With each thrust of his hips he pumped all of his 9 inches up into my pussy. Our bodies met and hung there as he finished cumming and his climax was subsiding now. I felt like a doll pinned on his cock. I fell forward on top of him. I had climaxed at the very exact time he did and our voices were moaning and groaning together. As we both finished tremendous orgasms he lowered his ass on to the bed and I laid on his chest with my legs spread wide and my pussy still squeezing his cock as hard as I could.

He held me tight as he gently pumped slowly into my pussy with his cock. It was still hard. It wasn't as hard as it was at the start of his climax but it was still hard enough to fill me up and make me feel good. God did I feel good! As our cum ran out my pussy it covered his lower body and ran between his legs and down over the crack of his ass. A puddle formed on the bed under him. I knew I had given him a great orgasm.

I felt so good about our sex, our affair and what was to come. I knew this day wasn't over yet. I knew it would be me who would cum again before to long. But right now I just laid there on top of the man I loved and wanted him to hold me forever. As we laid there I rolled off of him easy and sat up. His cock fell out of my swollen pussy and I looked at his cum covered cock, amazed at how long it was even semi-hard. I wanted to take it and suck it back to hardness, but I let him rest. I got up and went into the shower to clean myself for him.

I was thinking: "When I get done, I'm going to wake him by straddling his face and rubbing my clean sweet smelling pussy in his face until he wakes up and eats me into another unbelievable orgasm, or two or three. Who knew the day was young and so was I!

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body with one of his large towels. I rubber my hair and breasts and my pussy stimulating my sex and my brain. I was dripping with my pussy juices just thinking about moving on the bed. While Mr. XX slept I would straddle his head with my young body. He would smell my pussy for sure since I was wet. I smiled knowing he would wake up and see my pussy directly over his head and so close to his mouth! Then I would just let nature take its course.

I did just that. I moved up on the bed slowly and gently. Mr. XX was sleeping!! He had his arm over his eyes. I smiled as I watched his nice soft cock lay up over his cock hair on his stomach. I moved like a lioness on all fours over him until my knees were right next to his head. Then I lifted my right leg over his head so I was straddling his face. Dropped down a little so my pussy was rubbing his nose and mouth. My clean sweet smelling pussy sat on his nose and lips. He felt the weight of my body on his face and opened his eyes. He smiled up at me and kissed the center of my sex. When I jumped, he smiled again and said: "Mumm!! I love the smell of a young clean pussy. This is the way to always wake up. God help me I do love it Kathy."

He put his tongue in my cunt hole and began to lap my pussy like a dog drinks water! I stroked his face and hair as he sucked and licked on me. I could feel that tingling building in my body and knew I was going to cum on his face in just a few seconds. He ate me into another unbelievable orgasm, and then a second and a third. When I couldn't take any more, I rolled over and he rolled on top of me. He said: "Now you can help me Kathy. I'm so hard and I want you so bad. Open your pretty wet pussy for me and let me put my big old cock in it."

I smiled and spread my legs willingly. I moaned as I felt his big cock head touching the center of my love hole and then it very slowly slid in! he moaned from the tightness of my young pussy. As he began to pump his 9-inch cock in and out of me, I lifted my ass up to meet his thrusts! God he was going to fuck me good now! I would get off again, and again and again. The rest of the afternoon was a blur of orgasms and cumming and cumming and cumming. I love this man.

At 4PM I told him I had to leave so I would be home on time. He kissed me and said: "See you soon I hope. Oh Kathy! I won't say anything to Louise if you don't. I love this time we spent together today."

I said: "I don't want Louise to know I was here without her. She was the one who introduced us. I would feel bad if she got upset. But Mr. XX! I loved our time together alone too."

He held my face and kissed me very passionately before saying: "Well as long as summer is her and you are off from school, why not set Tuesday as our day? We can make love all day every Tuesday alone together just you and me."

I kissed him hard as I stood on my toes. I said: "YES! Oh Mr. XX! I love you baby! We can share time with Louise but on Tuesday, it's just you and me. OK! Deal baby!"

I kissed him again and he squeezed my fat swollen well-fucked pussy before closing his door. I sang in my car all the way home. Tuesdays is our day! I'm so horny right now I had to get relief way before next Tuesday. Any suggestions?

12