My Vampire Mistress

Story Info
John meets an exotic red-haired woman at a Halloween party.
1.8k words
4.54
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wandered through the Halloween party having talked to multiple people throughout the night. He decided to grab one more drink before heading home. The party was fairly lavish and they even hired two different bartenders to work a room inside and also one out on the back patio, poolside.

The night air was slightly cool and felt good after being inside all night. He ordered a drink and walked to the far side of the pool to take in the full moon that lit up the clear night sky.

"Don't think I've ever seen someone dressed up as a vampire victim before," a feminine voice with a Slavic accent chimed in his ears.

He turned his head to see a well-endowed woman with red hair dressed in a form fitting black dress.

He laughed gently as he replied, "well being a werewolf victim would have meant ruining some of my clothes so I went with this." His white dress shirt was wrinkled and the top two buttons undone. The were two spots indicating a bite on his neck and his hair was in disarray.

"I'd say you made a wise choice," her voice seemed to hum when the sound of it touched his ears.

"And what are you supposed to be in that provocative dress?"

She smiled revealing pointed cuspids while raising just one eyebrow.

"Well don't we make a pair," he held up his glass in an offer of a toast, but she held no drink. "Perhaps I could offer you something to drink?"

She smiled with a glint in her deep green eyes, "perhaps a little later."

"Wise, I should probably quit while I'm ahead. Are you here alone or did you have another victim with you?" maybe it was the drink, but he felt like putting on the full court press with her.

"One has to be selective when choosing prey," she looked him over with one hand on her curvy hip, "you for instance, I like the way you smell."

He thought it kind of an odd statement, but women were said to be attracted to certain men by their smell. "I see...and how do you normally subdue your victims?"

"Oh there's lots of ways," she mused tapping a long red painted finger nail to her lip, "but I think someone like you I would mesmerize," again one eyebrow raised up and he looked into her deep green eyes.

"Oh like hypnosis? Is that what you do? You're a hypnotherapist?" he asked.

She laughed softly deep in her throat, "something like that."

"Well I can say I've never been hypnotized before..."

"Are you willing to be hypnotized by me?" she asked.

"Is that how it works?" he had always been skeptical about hypnosis.

"Well, if you were willing I would have you look into my eyes," her head shifted slightly and her eyes widened almost imperceptibly.

"And that's it?" he asked.

"That and just listen to my voice," here voice did seem to have a strange quality to it that almost tingled in his thoughts.

"Just listen to my voice and follow my instructions and you will start to feel yourself relaxing. Do you like the was my voice sounds?"

"Actually I do," no reason he could think of not letting her know.

"Can you tell what color my eyes are?"

"Green," he said.

"What's my name?" his mind searched for the answer as he heard her fingers *snap*. "That's right, enjoy the relaxing feeling. Don't you feel so good now?"

"Yes," he replied as he felt the pleasant sensations flow through his body.

"Good now just breathe and relax feeling all the tension flow out of your body, that's right, just relax for me. That's right. It's almost like you are waiting for me to tell you to...sleep," he heard her fingers *snap* again and the tingling sensations that ran through his body grew stronger. "That's right, it feels good to listen to the sound of my voice and when I *snap* my fingers it makes you feel even better. The deeper you fall for me the better the *snaps* make you feel."

He was feeling every snap as it sent those sensations through him. Her eyes were a deep green and he could not make himself look away from them.

"See how easy it is to be hypnotized? Every *snap* pulling you down even deeper. You look forward to every *snap* as it makes you feel even better and you chase the pleasure down deeper and deeper because the deeper you go for me the better each *snap* feels."

He did want to hear her snap again. It felt good just like she said and though the feelings ran throughout his body he was growing excited sexually. Not in an aggressive fashion like he was used to, but a more lethargic euphoria that he wanted to drift along in.

"You keep going deeper with each *snap* and the further you go the closer you get to submitting to me completely. You are letting me deeper and deeper into your mind all to hear me *snap* my fingers again *snap* and again *snap*. Going so deep and it feels so wonderful doesn't it?"

"Yes," did he say yes? He was aware she was there yet he had trouble focusing on where they were.

"That's right, go deeper as the desire in you grows to submit to me. Listen to my voice, submit to my voice, and obey me." *Snap*....

The sound of a glass breaking on the pool deck caused him to stir. He looked around and found he was standing by himself. The music from the party was still going inside. He was half-embarrassed and half turned on having a strange woman play a parlor trick on him like that. He wondered why she did it in the first place as he picked up the pieces of the shattered glass off the ground. Scenarios ran through his mind of embarrassing pictures being posted on social media or maybe...nope his wallet and cell phone were still on him.

After he finished cleaning up the glass he said his goodbyes, even asking a couple of people if they had seen the woman in the black dress, but no one seemed to remember seeing her.

When he got home, he got out of his clothes except for his underwear as he readied himself for bed when he heard a knock at the door. At this hour? Shrugging to himself he put on his robe and made his way to the front door.

He glanced out the window next to the door and saw a female silhouette against the backdrop of the streetlight. He threw the bolt and slowly pulled the door open and there she stood, the red-haired beauty from the party. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as a million questions ran through his head, but mainly how did she know where he lived?

"Hello again," she greeted him followed by a toothy grin.

"What...how the hell..." he struggled to find the words before finally arriving at, "who are you?"

"I have lots of names," she moved closer right up to the threshold of the doorway, "but soon you'll just call me Mistress." He saw no humor in her green eyes as she said it. The smile was gone as she looked at him. "That's right," her voice hummed in his ears and he felt frozen in place. "You can't look away can you?"

He could not find his voice to reply. "I have need of you tonight. I have such a great thirst pet," her tongue slowly ran across her upper lip. "You want to let me in *snap*," he felt his groin clench and tingles ran through him, "you...want...me...to...come...in...*snap*," he had a vision of her astride him as he came to a sexual climax and then he felt tension building across midsection. His body was trying to resist whatever she was doing to him.

"That's right, you want to listen *snap*, you want to obey *snap*, you want to submit *snap*," the sensations getting stronger with every snap. The tension kept growing within him as the euphoria ran through his body.

"You want to let me in pet. Feel the resistance to submission growing within you," the tightness in his stomach was slowly moving down to his abdomen. "Say yes to me *snap*."

"Yes," he softly replied.

"That's right, go deeper pet. That's right, you want to let me in don't you?"

His mind reeled at the question. Somewhere in his mind a voice railed against this woman.

"You want to let me in. Nod your head *snap*," his head bobbed up and down. "You want to submit to me. Nod your head *snap*," his head bobbed up and down again. "Say please come in Mistress *snap*."

"Please...co....," his voice starting to betray him.

"Say please *snap*..."

"Please..."

"Come *snap*..."

"Come..."

"In *snap*..."

"In..."

"Mistress *snap*..."

"Mistress..."

She stepped towards him and he felt her hands gently cup his face, "that's right pet, you want to submit to me." He could not latch on to any thoughts. Euphoric feelings coursed through his body and he could not take his eyes off the pale, red haired woman before him.

Somewhere through the fog of his mind he was aware of being led further into his home until she laid him down on his couch.

"Go deeper down for me pet *snap*. Yessss that's it pet, feel the desire grow to submit to me," the tension within him was moving down even more creating an aching feeling between his legs.

"Feels so good when you submit to me pet. I will feed from you pet, but do not be afraid. I will keep you as a source to feed upon when I have need. You will only remember how good it feels to submit." She climbed atop him as he lay there helpless. The lethargic euphoria had paralyzed him. She leaned in and he felt her breath on his ear, "it's time to submit to me completely."

He felt her wet lips kissing his neck moving away from his ear. Her tongue licked along the major artery there. "You feel it pet, the need to submit to me." The aching in his crotch was becoming unbearable. "Give in to me pet," he heard the sucking of her lips on him and an imperceptible pinch when the dam broke.

Through the waves of pleasure he heard moans and in between, the sound of wet lips sucking and slurping. It was heaven. There were no thoughts, no fears, only intense pleasure that enveloped his entire being. It went on and on as his awareness slowly faded into darkness.

John sat up on the couch and looked around the sunlight living room. He remembered meeting a red-haired woman at the party and he even thought they got together at some point in the night. Maybe he had too much to drink and just remembered things differently. As he stood up, he noticed his underwear was not exactly dry and almost laughed as he tried to remember the last time he had a wet dream...