My Wife Is "Hot"!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" she smiled warmly, her eyes glinting with interest as she tapped an ash.

I excused myself again, this time to use the men's room, and was caught off guard when I found my wife waiting for me just outside the door. She had a stern look on her face, the hand holding the cigarette down at her side.

"I know what you're doing." she told me in a serious tone.

I started to act like I didn't know what she was talking about, but instead my shoulders slumped as I let loose a heavy sigh. I didn't say anything; my silence an admission to her suspicions.

She looked away from me and took a long, slow drag off her cigarette, releasing a huge plume. I could see the gears turning in her pretty little head.

Gazing back at me, she fixed me with her eyes for a moment, and then asked.

"Are you sure about this?"

My heart began pounding so hard I could hear it, my knees suddenly weak.

I couldn't even form an audible response, instead, I just nodded my head like a big, dumb animal.

She shrugged her shoulders, cocked her head and exhaled loudly. "All right then." Mandy turned and walked away without another word.

When we invited Micah back to our house for a drink, his eyes traveled back and forth between my wife and I. Seeing the expression on my face, he realized that Mandy was all in.

Although we only live about ten miles south of the city, it seemed to take forever to get home. Micah was following us in his car, and I damn sure didn't want to lose him. On the way, I could feel my wife studying me, but staying silent, keeping her thoughts to herself.

SEVEN

Once inside our home, I made everyone drinks as we retired to our living room. Small talk was extremely awkward given the odd, but very intense erotic vibe filling the room. The young, muscular black man sipping a tumbler of scotch was in our house for the sole purpose of fucking my wife. I knew it, he knew it, and my wife, like a virgin being offered up for sacrifice, sure as hell knew it.

After a brief uncomfortable silence, Mandy cleared her throat and got up from the couch. Smoothing her short dress over her legs,she said.

"Well . . . I'll be upstairs."

Her high heels clicked across the hardwood floor as she headed towards the stairs. Micah and I both turned to watch her incredibly sexy form as she strutted away.

Micah and I quickly finished our drinks before getting to our feet.

"You good?" he asked, almost like he was pumping me up for the big game. Hell, I wasn't even playing!

"Yeah . . . Yeah. I'm good." I told him, more than a little nervous. He clapped me on the shoulder as we walked up the bedroom that I shared with my wife.

Passing the portraits and photos of our family that Mandy had lovingly arranged up the stairway, I had the strange feeling that they were staring at me in shame.

EIGHT

Micah and I didn't have to wait long, and when Mandy came into the room, a wave a jealousy spread over me. She looked so . . . fucking . . . sexy it was if she was intentionally flaunting the fact that I wasn't the guy who would be taking her to bed.

Her raven hair was down past her shoulders, framing her classic features, and she had touched up her make-up. Her eyes were hauntingly beautiful, with dark eyeshadow and thick lashes, her pouty lips glistened wetly in a soft, red shade.

She was wearing an extremely short, jade green satin robe with lace details, the bottom of which barely covered her tight little ass.

I noticed Micah was staring at my wife, his eyes filled with desire. Mandy returned his look cooly, barely giving me a sideways glance as she walked slowly and seductively towards the young man.

Stopping in front of him, she lifted her hands to the front of his short-sleeved shirt and began to slowly undo the buttons. Micah took her wrists gently in his hands, running his palms lightly across her forearms.

My wife smiled brightly up into his face as she finished with his shirt, helping him peel it off his thick arms and strong frame. Using her fingertips, she gently began to massage the hard pads of muscle on his deep, smooth chest, before taking his nipples between her thumb and forefinger, rolling them lewdly.

As he lowered his face, Mandy raised her chin,closing her eyes as he pressed his lips to hers. They kissed softly, their lips smacking, and when I saw my wife's jaw drop slightly, allowing his tongue to push into her mouth, I was sure my cock was going to explode in my pants.

Their kisses increased in urgency and passion, Mandy cradling the side of his face in her hands,as she drank deep kisses from the young black man. I could hear her moan into his mouth when he reached up to palm one of her breasts, squeezing it through the shiny material of her robe.

He reached down to untie her sash, pulling her robe open to reveal the closely trimmed landing strip I had watched Mandy shave before we went out earlier in the evening.

They continued to kiss each other hungrily, as he began to rub his hand between her legs, my wife quickly removing his belt, lowering his zipper, her hand disappearing down the top of his boxers.

I could see her working his fat package, smiling as she sucked on his tongue which was thrust into her mouth. Pulling away, she jerked his pants down in a hard, fluid motion, his long, thick, dark shaft springing free.

My wife quickly grabbed for it, her eyes wide in a mixture of lust and amazement. It looked like a long, dark snake in her hands, as she slowly stroked his incredible length.

Micah pushed her robe off her shoulders, allowing it to pool at her feet, and with that, my wife was now completely naked with the yong lover I had selected for her. Her hand went up behind his head, pulling him back to her hungry lips as she continued to stroke him, his hand still busy between her legs.

With a last deep kiss, Mandy pulled reluctantly away from his hot embrace, getting to her knees. Sticking her tongue out, she swirled it around the fat mushroom crown, before planting a wet kiss on its bulbous head. She ran her tongue slowly down the length of his shaft, before licking and kissing his heavy ball sack, slurping an egg-sized nut noisily into her mouth.

She ran her lips along the side of his shaft, before opening her mouth as wide as she could, sliding his cock past her wetly shining lips. I was impressed, my wife was able to swallow a good portion of his pole, her head bobbing a slow, steady rhythm.

Mandy pulled her lips off with a loud pop, sucking at the saliva that had built up in her mouth. When she reached for his cock, with her mouth open hungrily, Micah pulled it away.

"No . . . This is supposed to be about you . . . "

Mandy told him bluntly, her voice thick with passion.

"No . . . I want to suck your cock . . . . . .It's so . . . fucking . . . big . . . Please . . . Just let me . . .!!!!!"

A deep laugh rumbled from Micah's chest, and he arched his head back as my wife slid his long pole back into her mouth, moaning like a well paid whore, her head pistoning back and forth, his thick shaft glistening with her saliva.

Micah gave her a few more minutes, before helping her to her feet. Walking to the bed, they pulled the sheets back like they were longtime lovers, crawling across the mattress on their knees to meet in the middle.

They laid side by side, kissing each other softly, Mandy slowly stroking his monster cock while Micah worked her pussy with his fingers. I could hear their lips smack and saw their tongues dueling, mixed with the liquid crackle of my wife's pussy juices pooling at the front of her love tunnel.

Mandy slid lower on the bed and spread her legs as Micah climbed between them. I moved to get a better view as my wife took his cock in her hands, rubbing it's fat crown up and down her swollen lips several times, before he eased it into her pussy.

My wife inhaled sharply through her nose, her eyes as big as saucers, and her back arched as she tried to adjust to his massive girth. Micah gently thrust back and forth, until he felt she was ready, then fed her the rest of his long, hard shaft.

Mandy had one hand behind his head, the other on the small of his back, as he started to fuck her. He didn't pound her, instead, he was barely pulling out of her at all. Micah was rolling and grinding his hips against my wife . . . and she was loving it.

She pushed hard against him, her feet planted flat on the mattress for leverage.

"UHHHHHHhhhhhhh . . . MMMMmmmmmmmm . . . OOoohh . . . Shit!!! . . . That feel so good . . . so . . . so . . . gggooooooddd!!! MMMmmmmmm . . . Yes . . . Baby!!! YESSSS!!!"

Micah kept grinding against her, his ass muscles flexing as he fucked her, up on his elbows as he looked down on my wife as she squirmed under him, her eyes squeezed shut.

Her breathing was already heavy, and she began to moan even louder when Micah spread his knees slightly and started to fuck her faster.

"Oh my God!!! . . . Jesus . . .!!!!" Mandy's eyes flew open. "OH . . .OH . . . OH . . .YES . . . YES . . . OH . . . OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!"

She raised her knees and rested her feet on the back of his muscular thighs as he pumped his thick pole deep into her wet, willing pussy. I could see her breasts bounce with each hard thrust, Micah sucking the side of my wife's lithe neck.

Mandy turned her head to his, her mouth open, tongue extending, her moans muffled as they kissed, Micah now thrusting deep and hard.

"OOOOOOHHHHH . . . FUCK!!!!!!" my wife screamed when Micah raised up on his arms, slamming his cock into her, the wet slap of their coupling mixing erotically with the sound of the overstressed bedsprings.

"FUCK ME . . . FUCK ME . . . FUCK ME!!!!!"

Her body drew up tightly, and she let out a long scream of passion, thrashing beneath his bulk. I could see her thighs quivering, her tummy shivering as she came, her head rolling back and forth on the bed.

Reaching down between my legs, the lightest touch caused my aching cock to spew wildly, filling my pants with cum. Micah grunted, slamming one last time between my wife's legs, shooting a thick, sticky rope deep into her womb.

NINE

The ice broke, Mandy became nearly insatiable. Sucking his cock quickly back to life, she mounted him, riding him lustily, her lovely tits bouncing, her head arched back at a sharp angle, eyes shut, lost in a world of erotic ectasy.

Micah fucked her from behind, a position we had never tried, and the sight of the muscular black man making my wife's tits swing lewdly beneath her, a crooked smile on her sexy face, made me feel like I was watching an porno with my gorgeous wife as the star.

She hadn't said a word to me the entire time, although our eyes did meet on occasion. I wasn't sure what I read from her expression, but I realized our relationship had crossed a line from which there was no going back.

Later, I followed Mandy and Micah downstairs as she showed him to the door. She had slipped back into her robe, and pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail before lighting a cigarette, a warm, contented smile on her face as she watched her young bull get dressed.

At the door, she stepped into his arms and raised her chin, inviting a kiss. Micah took her shoulders in his hands, squeezing them gently, and tilted his head, lowering his lips to hers. They kissed softly, but deeply, their lips smacking as their tongues danced, and when Micah left, my wife leaned against he doorway, watching as he walked down the sidewalk. It was late, but if any of our neighbors had looked out to see my wife, dressed as she was, looking longingly at the handsome, young black man as he climbed into his car, the dots could have easily been connected.

She took a long, deep drag off her cigarette and flipped it into the yard, exhaling a long plume. She turned and closed the door behind her, locking eyes on me with a cool look on her face.

She walked up to me, showing no emotion . . . then . . . I saw a smile tug at the corner of her lips. She threw her arms around my shoulders and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Baby . . . That was so . . . fucking . . . incredible . . . I don't know how I will ever thank you enough!"

Her hand slid down into my pants to find my stiff cock pressed against my pants.

"Well . . . Maybe I do!!" With that my hot wife got to her knees.

TEN

I was stopped for a red light and the street lamp cast a wide, bright swath over my sedan. I reached up to adjust the rearview mirror, positioning it so that I could see the back seat more clearly.

My wife had one luscious thigh thrown over Micah's lap, her newly pedicured foot inside a strappy platform sandal with a 5 inch heel. Her left hand was laying against the side of his face, and the light caused the large diamonds in her wedding band to sparkle as she drank long, deep, wet kisses from her young lover. I could see their tongues dueling and Micah was groping one of her breasts, her tight, short skirt riding high up a slender leg, the bottom of her tight, little ass exposed.

A car pulled up next to me, and I could see that it was filled with a group of high school boys wearing their yellow and black Varsity jackets. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as they began to realize what was going on beside them, all craning for a better view.

Micah reached between my wife's legs and Mandy let out a soft moan as her head arched back briefly, before pressing her lips back to his, pulling him tightly against her sexy form.

The light changed, and as I pulled away, I heard one of the boys say "Hey . . . Isn't that Mrs. . . .?!!"

12