Nancy and Steve the Black Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, do not even think about me. I don't get much from a woman sucking me off. If I'm going to cum again it's going to be in your pussy."

The little Mormon cuddled up to him and looked up with adoration in her blue eyes. He cupped a tit and relaxed with her in his arms. Nancy started kissing. Comparing light and dark skin had gotten to her again. She wanted to fuck him, but she could see that that moment wasn't the time to get aggressive with him. She felt loved and protected. She dozed off for a few minutes.

"Oh, my gosh. Is it time for you to leave?"

"Not yet. I want you to ask you something important."

"Okay?" The thought frightened her.

"Are you totally black cock ruined?"

"I do believe I am." Something made her hug her tummy when she answered. A half black baby wouldn't be so bad.

"You said you were going to Idaho to surprise your mother. She doesn't know you're coming. How about going on the road with me for a little bit? There's plenty of down time. We can fuck all you want."

The invitation surprised the Colonel's wife. He'd be gone maybe a year. Some time fucking Steve the trucker on the road would be fun. The idea flew through her mind. She'd be all Steve's woman. She'd need that black cock.

The little married blond flew into his arms and started kissing him. He hugged her naked body to him. She reached down to grab his cock that hardened to her touch. The the planning hit her.

"Oh, what do I do? I can't leave my Lexus at a truck stop and I'll need clothes for a trip."

"You can ride share your way back here and I don't imagine many of the clothes of a Colonel's wife would belong on a trucker's girl friend. You can handle your calls on your cell phone. Have the Post Office hold your mail."

Nancy was about to burst with excitement as it all spun through her head. By God, she was going to do it.

"I can stop by the mall and get some new clothes."

"You're not going to find the right kind of clothes at the Mall. Hit one of the discount stores. You need to look a little cheap, but not too cheap. Get some tight shorts to show off that sweet butt of yours and tight tops to hugs those nice boobs. Underwear is optional."

Nancy had to stop by the store first before taking her car home. She hadn't shopped low end since the Colonel was in a lot lower pay grade. Something about shopping for sexy clothes had her wet between her legs. She grabbed several shorts, jeans, and tops to try on. Everything fit as expected. Then she remember something Steve the trucker had said.

"You need to get clothes that look like they belong on a trucker's girlfriend."

She put everything back in the rack and went into the Teen's section. She had taken good care of herself for forty. She did a home workout every day to round her ass and keep the tits pointing outward. She took the teenager clothes into the dressing room.

"Damn, I look good in the mirror. Watch out little girls. A women is wearing your clothes."

Nancy had never felt better about herself. She ran through the checkout to pay for the items.

"Looks like somebody's girls are getting some new outfits."

The smiling clerk pictured the mother buying clothes for her daughters. Giving it some thought Nancy realized these clothes looked like the flirty things her daughters had worn off to college. Maybe she chose wrong, but she was sure she'd look the trucker's girl part and Steve the trucker would love them.

Nancy parked the Lexus in her garage. She dug in the closet to bring out her big suitcase, the one she'd take for her clothes on trips with the Colonel. She started taking off tags and folding stuff into the suitcase while saving out one of the more daring outfits to wear back to Steve's truck.

She checked herself in the mirror. The tight short shorts hugged her pussy that she was willing to admit was ruined for just any cock. The crotch clung into her slit giving her an huge camel toe.

"Holy fuck! I might as well just expose my bare pussy to everyone. That gives me an idea."

"She tugged the tight bottoms off and hurried into her bathroom. She got into the shower and as she soaped herself she started to shave her pussy. She'd never done that before and shivered at the feel of the sharp blade against her mound and outer lips.

Out of the shower she admired the looks of a bald cunt. She hoped Steve the trucker would like it as she had done it for him and his penchant for putting his face in her snatch.

She put the shorts back on and grinned at herself with that huge camel toe. She had picked a cropped t-shirt that hit her mid-waist as her nipples poked out of the fabric as her tits jiggled under the thin material. As much as her camel toe her tits were on display for anyone that would look.

The suitcase was packed and she was ready to go. Taking the hint from Steve the trucker she packed no underwear. Nancy was a whole new and black fucked woman. She could feel her excitement meet with the part of the load from Steve that was still inside her.

Her phone chimed. Her rideshare was one minute from out front. She rolled the suitcase out to the walk and took one last look inside a the home of the now not innocent Colonel's wife that had now crossed the race line in fucking her truck driving stranger. The lock clicked and she felt far removed from the life she had lived just that morning.

The rideshare driver was a guy that got an eyeful. He made a couple of comments indicating that if she needed fucking he could handle it for her, in addition to almost running off the road and few times.

Within a few miles of the truck stop a horrible feeling came over Nancy.

"What if she had let Steve the trucker fuck her and he had driven off while she was away?

"Oh, well. I'm sure there a lot of other black men that would fuck me."

Nancy didn't need the back up plan. The tractor and trailer were still in the same spot as when she left him. With her new clothes she had bought some casual shoes with high heels to make her ass and thighs stand out. A voice called at her from behind.

"Hey, Lady. If you need a ride back, my name is Dave. It's on your receipt."

Steve the trucker was writing in his log when he looked up and saw Nancy come across the asphalt, tits bouncing and ass wiggling as she walked. He slid down out of the cab to greet her.

"Jesus Christ! Look at you. They're going to be arresting me for fucking a kid!"

Nancy leaned up to kiss him and let it last, swapping tongues. Steve's hands went right to her round ass. Horns tooted around the parking area. They saw a white girl ripe for fucking as Steve the trucker put a hand under the shirt and fondled a tit.

"Let's get you inside before they all line up wanting some of this." He teased.

"You need to fuck me!"

"I need to get this load over to the warehouse. I know if I fuck you that you won't let me stop, or I won't want to and then I'll miss my delivery time."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"There's a waiting area when you can get out and tease the other truckers. You'll have them cumming in their pants and getting all silly."

"Then will you fuck me?"

"We'll have to get to our terminal to pick up another load. I can fuck you while they load the truck. You'll like getting laid with all these men working around you and inside the trailer."

"Don't make me wait too long or I'll explode. You need to take care of your girl friend so someone else doesn't."

"I'll remember that."

Nancy sat at the delivery point while Steve turned in his bills of lading to get unloaded. When she saw him talking to some other truckers and some of them were black she decided to try out her new found charms. She rolled out of the truck and walked towards the group as all eyes popped as they locked on her jiggling tits and swaying hips. Steve smiled. She sat on a table in the outdoor waiting area and let the men gather in her figure.

Steve looked real somber at the other guys when he stunned the crowd by what he said.

"You know, I've been fucking that!"

Everyone was quiet, then suddenly they cheered. Nancy didn't even blush. She poked out her chest even further as her nipples hardened for the men to all see. If Steve wanted a trucker wife, he was getting a trucker wife.

The truck was loaded pretty quickly after a few glances from the crew. Steve stood behind her as she climbed into the cab. She sat in the passenger seat so she could be beside him as he drove. Steve enter on the driver's side and began to drive away.

"Sweetie, I'm so proud of you. You are one hot little lady."

Nancy told of her story buying the clothes and getting the rideshare. Then she had more news. She pulled off the tight shorts and sat naked in the seat. She turned and opened her legs revealing her shaved pubes to Steve the trucker.

"Holy Shit! I'll be burying my face in that."

"There's a practical side. It takes forever to get all of your cum out of my pussy hair."

Nancy slid her crotch towards him at the next traffic light. Steve put a couple of fingers in her, and then a third. She was humping him pretty hard when the light changed.

"Oh, fuck. I was almost there ... another thirty seconds and you would have had pussy cream all over your hand."

"We'll be on the Interstate in a few minutes. There's a rest stop up a ways where we can spend the night. Then in the morning we can have a couple of hours waiting for our 8:00 A.M. delivery time. I'll make it worth your while."

Nancy kept her legs so he could see her wanton slit. The rest stop came up fast and Steve the trucker parked at the end of a row of several trucks. He had Nancy in the bunk quickly as another truck pulled in beside them. His face was instantly into her shaved pussy and driving her wild.

"There! Is it worth the wait?"

Steve grinning, looked up at Nancy's face that was already revealing that he was making her cum. She gasped, and groaned, and sighed as her body turned loose her juices onto his lips and into his mouth. Her words were hard to understand.

"It was worth the wait, but next time when I need you to fuck me you better fuck me. Get up here and shove your cock in me!"

Steve the trucker was soon slow fucking the little blond. She felt entitled. She felt she deserved this huge cock and all the black seed he would put in her. Twenty years of the Colonel in her marriage even with all the cock on the side made her feel cheated. Sure she would have married his short dick and kept her two girls. Damn it, she should have been fucking black guys back in her teen years, she reasoned.

White guys just don't deliver passion or the danger she felt fucking Steve's black cock. If any of her white guys over the years had knocked her up she could have passed them off as the Colonel's. She still wondered about the father of her youngest from time to time. After her first pregnancy it could have been one of a half dozen men as her cunt craved a strange reaction from the new first time mom. No amount of fresh dick was enough and she pursued anything that looked good to her.

Now it was just Steve she couldn't get enough of as he pumped in and out of her ruined pussy. If there would be other guys they were certainly going to be black guys and preferably the bigger the cock the better.

She lay under Steve and let herself have orgasm after orgasm. She'd not let one overcome her, just giving her that feeling she fucked a man for. The movement in and out and knowing that it would always end with a load of sticky cum up her cunt.

Steve the trucker understood. Sometimes women need a hard fucking. Now, with Nancy she wanted it slow and to last forever with cumming a little and then building right into the next one. He'd put more seed deep into her womb, but it would be a while.

Nancy muttered something.

"What?"

"You sure seem to enjoy fucking white women."

"I guess. I've never fucked a black one."

"Seriously? Not even in high school?"

"Black pussy was all around me, but the white girls would throw themselves at the black guys in South Texas. I think I might have been a Dad a couple of times, but no one every pointed a finger at me. My wife and I had three kids, but now I doubt that all of them were mine. My wife was a girl that claimed she never fucked a white guy. Always wanted black guys to fuck her. Started at it young, too. Said it was in Junior High. Then again, it was South Texas. Women there are all cunts at heart. Some never let it loose. Others take right to it."

"Funny you would say that. With me being brought up in the Mormon Church I always felt like I was just a cunt. The Mormon guys think they are higher than their women. Basically the whole Mormon bunch treat the women like cunts. Lots of us are getting revenge fucking strangers from outside the religion and even like me, across racial lines. I saw a lot of my friends that I knew were fucking blacks. I was afraid to be myself, let myself go. You hit me at a right moment in time. I'm a Mormon cunt, or a cunt if you prefer the starkness of me saying the word. I'll fuck who I want and when I want. And, it sure won't be some white guy."

Steve the trucker laughed at her.

"See, I told you that you'd be ruined after I fucked you."

"I'm going to stay ruined, too. The Colonel can go fuck himself and his Marines, too."

Nancy fucked him another couple of times before it was time to leave the company yard for the next delivery. Each time he would faithfully eat their cum from her, lapping the juices off that bare skinned cunt. She would wipe herself out first, leaving him to go in to get the good stuff deep inside her.

Things fell into a pattern. There was more down time than road time and during the down times Steve the trucker would fuck her royally. Nancy had never been in such a state of bliss. Steve was thrilled with the relationship.

A week had gone by and a delivery came up back at Nancy's home town. She didn't even go home, opting to stay with her trucker lover for another round. The Colonel hadn't called and Nancy made her family calls when away from the truck to avoid the background noises.

Week two went well. Nancy wore the tight shorts and jeans that showed what may become a permanent camel toe. She loved her boobs bouncing around under her shirts and the arousal it would cause as her nipples were almost always hard and easy to see for anyone taking a look.

At the end of her first month on the road they hit a weekend at the home. Nancy called the rideshare and brought Steve the trucker to her home she shared with the Colonel to fuck and suck the full two days. They did go out Saturday night. She drove him to dinner in an out of the way place where no one would know her. They got a lot of looks as everyone assumed he was a black man fucking someone's white wife.

The weekend ended way too soon. They cuddled in the back of the rideshare on the way back to the truck. Nothing outrageous, but they fucked as soon as they could get into the bunk.

"It was kind of nice fucking at your house. The Colonel provides well for you."

"Somehow I cum harder when we are fucking here in the truck."

The next time off they decided to go to a hotel in Arizona. Nancy wanted to buy a bikini that would wow Steve the trucker at the pool. A boutique shop sold her one that was more string than fabric.

There were some college age kids at the pool that made every effort to fuck her in spite of Steve's intervention. Nancy flirting back wasn't helping any. Two of the boys were black and the only ones to even have a chance. Nancy wanted to fuck them.

Steve noticed and was turned on by her eagerness, but was happy she stopped it at flirting although one of the black kids seemed to have a finger in her in the pool. He possibly even got her off.

Was it strange the way the little Mormon was feeling? Weeks into fucking Steve the trucker two black college boys had her hot to trot. They told her their room number and after a great night of fucking from Steve she lay awake wondering if she could sneak out and not get caught.

Steve slept pretty soundly when he dozed off and she had fucked him pretty hard. Yet again, two hard cocks from the black college kids was what she was craving at the time. Her hand brushed across her pussy, hesitating at her clit.

"God, I want to fuck those two!"

Nancy held her breath hoping she hadn't said that out loud. Then there was the down side. If she got caught she was a long ways from home and Steve had been the fuck of her life. Every of minute of every day had been a honeymoon of sorts.

"What kind of girl fucks two black guys on her honeymoon?" She asked herself. "Maybe if I could make myself cum?"

She hadn't paid much attention to her married little Mormon cunt except to wipe cum out of it and spread her legs for Steve the trucker to fuck her again.

She just had to cum! Her fingers moved along her slit. She pinched and pulled her clit. Nancy hadn't realized how much a huge black cock could affect her. She was rubbing hard now knowing that she could fit her whole hand in herself if she wanted. Instead she slowly teased her clit and ran fingers along the outer couple of inches of her cunt where a woman has 80% of her nerves for sexual feeling and producing most of her inner wetness.

A fat and long cock was nice inside her but controlling her own motion was going to send her into a huge orgasm if she kept at it. She had done it throughout her married life to the Colonel, but usually would go out and fuck some stranger when she felt the need.

Fucking Steve she could make all the noise she wanted. Now the need for stealth almost made her afraid to cum. Slowly it began and exploded inside her. She couldn't completely muffle the sounds, yet Steve slept through it. Maybe she could have sneaked out and fucked the two black college kids after all.

Contented she dozed off knowing in the morning that Steve would fuck her and eat her out after he was done.

"Why would I want to fuck up something like that?"

In her dream everyone was black. Everyone was naked. Everyone had a hard, long, big black cock. Everyone fucked her, cum in her, and passed her off to the next guy.

When she awoke in the morning she went into the bathroom to piss, watching Steve sleeping with his cock mostly hard as she passed by him. She cleaned herself and returned, jumping on the bed naked onto Steve. She rubbed her bald cunt on his thigh and dragged her nipples across his chest. She slid right up into his startled face and spoke in a husky voice.

"Fuck me! I want your big black cock in me."

Steve the trucker flipped her over and drove his cock into her as she squealed in delight. Getting it in was never a problem. A couple of back strokes to spread her moisture and the head of his twelve inch cock was kissing her cervix ready to spew his seed into her uterus.

Nancy was animated, fucking for all she was worth. Steve was fucking her hard.

Meanwhile, in another part of the world where it was a later part of the day the Colonel was starting to dial his wife's number. Usually he didn't go this deep into his deployment to call her. There had been a lot to do. He hoped she had found things to keep her busy while he was gone.

Of all the times for the phone to ring!

Nancy made Steve the trucker stop fucking her to answer the call. Being in the hotel trucking noises wouldn't be a give away.

"Oh, shit! It's my husband!"

"What should I do?"

"Keep fucking me. Go slow! Be quiet!"

Nancy was getting black fucked while talking to the Colonel. Meanwhile, thousands of miles away the Colonel had his dick out jacking off while he talked to his wife. He never told her that he closed his door and beat off the times he's called her before. He never had the nerve to ask if she was perverted enough to masturbate with him. Sex was probably was the furthest thing from her mind with him being so far away.