Nicola (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...well...you might try the Capstone Club. They have a youngish crowd, and you would look out of place...but they have a fancy dress party on the twenty-fourth, and you could wear a mask. I think it's the kind of place where Donna's friend would go."

George was wrestling with the idea, as she was. "Capstone Club. Maybe I'll give it a try."

"It's a fun place but....I have to say I won't be there that night...", she looked at her father, praying he understood her meaning. "You'll have to go without me." It was essential for them both to understand that the Mademoiselle and Nicola Jensen were not one and the same.

"That's the weekend Donna has asked me to go rafting in the Blue Mountains," she said softly. And a good thing that was, she thought, if Donna was at the Capstone too, it would be awkward. "So you won't see me all that day".

George shifted in his chair, and coughed. "Well, I might as well. And if the Mademoiselle isn't there...I'll understand. I really will."

"Daddy," Nicola began quietly," You'll never know until you try. It could be a great adventure. And if you meet her...you could see if she wanted to see you again." Nicola was careful to refer to the Mademoiselle in the third person. Someone 'other'.

That night, Nicola took a long bath, carefully scrubbing away the spot on her bosom. And reflecting on what could lie ahead.

A secret identity. A double life, one day at a time. The secret which was not a secret .... and if a mask or act slipped, it would be met by a loving adjustment, not shock and pain.

They both knew, and would not say, and were agreed on that.

Nicola and Mademoiselle would have secrets from each other, and would have to be careful to keep those secrets straight...and a remark about one to the other must be responded to in character and treated carefully, since after all George would know what he was saying and to whom.

And if he ever should choose to take the naked redhead in his arms, and she to enter them, it would be no one else's contrivance, no trickery, but choice, and no love but theirs.

In the meantime she would have to study her French.