Nicole's Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listen to his breathing, needing to be aware when he gets close to cumming. I'm hesitant to swallow my son's cum. He sounds like he's getting there quickly ... it's only been about a minute. Roger used to tell me how alcohol diminishes a man's sexual ability and Tom does binge drink regularly. I find myself avoid comparing my son's sexual ability against the only other 20-year-old I know. Tom is no equal to Lachlan's prowess.

"I'm gonna cum, mom ... oh, it's so good ... I'm getting close."

I begin to pull his raging hard-on from my mouth, unwilling to swallow my son's semen, but Tom immediately reacts with a howl of protest, "No, mom, please don't stop. That's what girls always do. Oh, please, mom, let me cum in your mouth?"

I am surprised to hear him say that's what girls always do; has he not had a girl or woman ever swallow before? In spite of my misgivings about swallowing my son's cum, my hand that grips his erection slides it back, deep to the back of my mouth.

"Oh yes, thanks, mom!" he wails at the moment I feel his warm blast, his creamy male fluids splashing to the back of my throat. Two more bursts follow from his spasming cock ... I think of possibly holding it there to spit out when he's done and before I need to swallow. But again, I am surprised by the volume of cum that flows from a 20-year-old, forcing me to gulp his cum down.

Tom seems unsteady sitting on my chest. I see his body sway a couple of times and recall how drunk he was when he came to my bed. I have a fear he may throw up while my face is beneath his. I begin to pull his cock from my mouth.

"No mom, I'm still cumming," he pleads.

My head is clearer than his, I am sure he is spent, but I let him remain a little longer, even tightening the seal of my lips around his shaft and sucking firmly.

"Oh yeah, that's better, mom."

I make another attempt to remove him. While he protests some more, I complete his withdrawal and he tumbles off my chest, crashing onto the bed alongside me. He is out like a light in a flash. I shake him, "Tom, Tom, go back to your own bed. Come on, you can't sleep here."

I cannot rouse him and his breathing sounds like he has fallen deep asleep in no time. He is lucky he stayed awake long enough to cum. I can still taste his deposit on my tongue and in my throat. I never find the taste of a man's cum unpleasant, but, in my head, I am spooked by knowing the cum is from my son.

Accepting I cannot dislodge my son from my bed, I drift off to the sleep I sought hours ago.

Chapter Two

I awake abruptly at nine on Saturday morning when Georgia jumps onto my bed. "Oh, mom, look at you two. Oh, this is so cool, you obviously did it, you let Tom go down on you. I knew you could, I knew you so needed it. Wasn't it great? He has such a super tongue. Tell me, mom, I want to hear all about it."

"Oh, ease up, Georgia, give me a minute to fully wake."

But my daughter's exuberance continues, "Oh, mom, you have to tell me every little detail, I have to know. When did you decide to let Tom do you? I mean, I saw all your notes spread through the house when I got home?"

"I ... err, I had a very hard time getting to sleep. I was ... um, worried about what you were pushing me to do against my will. It must have taken two hours to get off to sleep ... and the next I knew was feeling somebody on the bed. I figured it had to be Tom and he was too drunk to see any of my notes or he simply ignored them because you'd told him to do it, no matter what."

"Well, actually, mom, he couldn't have seen your notes."

"Why not?"

"Well, I came home before him, around midnight. I found all your notes and threw them in the bin."

"Why would you do that, Georgia? That is so disrespectful to me, you could see how much I was against your plan when you left the house last night. Why go ahead against my wishes?"

"Because I keep telling you that I don't like seeing you so stressed. I know ... well, at least I think, that you're not getting any cock these days..."

"That is none of your damn business. But, if you must know, I am ... err, I have recently."

"Wow, really! That's great, who is it?"

Whoops! I'm still half asleep, my brain isn't fully in gear yet. It was not a good idea to admit I am having sex. There's no way I can say who it is, "I'm not telling you who. Rest assured that I am and it is doing me a lot of good."

"Oh, mom, you have to tell me who."

"No, I don't, I am entitled to my privacy. Don't keep asking because I can't and won't tell you."

"I'll find out somehow."

"Change the subject, Georgia."

"I will, mom, but only because I want to hear how much you enjoyed having Tom eat you out ... isn't that what it's called?"

"Yes, honey, that's what it's called."

"So, I am waiting, tell me everything. You woke at some time in the middle of the night and found him getting into your bed. Was he naked? I told him to take all his clothes off, even rub himself against you. I hope you didn't wear panties, I told you not to."

"Georgia, you are becoming very bossy. I left my panties on, sort of a last line of defence if he went ahead and I didn't wake."

"Mom, you are not great at following instructions."

"That's because I am not accustomed to having my daughter tell me what to do."

I look across at my son, he is deep asleep alongside me. "I don't know where my panties ended up, he said he wanted to keep them."

"Yes, he asked to keep mine the first time. Mom, when I saw how many notes you left around the house, I figured you were still in denial. What did you say to him when you felt him getting into bed with you?"

"I told him it was all a big mistake on your part and that I didn't him doing anything sexual with me. He surprised me when he kissed me ... on the lips. I didn't expect that, it threw me. By then, he was putting his fingers where a son shouldn't touch his mother. I thought I'd be stronger and he'd leave me alone, but I was weak. I succumbed to his roaming fingers and then the tongue. That was it!"

"Oh, mom, that is so great, I knew you'd love it, just like I did."

I've not seen my daughter so bubbly in a long time, so exuberant about Tom's tongue ability. Beside me, my son I stirring. I bet he has a hangover; he looked to have consumed a lot of booze last night.

"What's all the noise? Georgia, do you have to be so loud?"

"Oh Tom, I am so excited. Mom's telling me how good you were. So, what do you think, did you enjoy licking mom?"

"Oh, yeah, of course, she seemed to like it. I know I did."

"Oh, Tom, that's not enough. Was it good, did you love licking her out?"

"Yeah, she's good, tastes nice too ... I mean, down there. And she gives a great blow job too."

Georgia's face lights up ... she turns to me, "Oh, mom, you never said you did that. Wow, that's so cool. You can't have been that upset if you sucked his cock."

"Only because I felt sorry for him, honey. He's licked you twice now, and then me last night. He sounded so desperate to cum. Can't leave him with blue balls."

"What's blue balls, mom?"

"If a guy keeps getting hard but doesn't get to cum, it's called blue balls. Your dad used to tell me how uncomfortable it could be. Georgia, I was upset, I've tried to tell you how I wanted no part of any incest. I consider it wrong, but you ignored me and organised your brother to go ahead and do it anyway ... even threw away my notes. I admit Tom did make me feel good, but the last thing I wanted was to suck my own son's hard cock. But I couldn't see Tom frustrated and in agony. He was so desperate to cum that I had to help out, even if it meant doing something I didn't want."

Tom adds his side of my explanation, "Georgie, I wanted to fuck, really badly, but mom wouldn't be in it."

My rejoinder, "Tom, I don't see why you can't see that society frowns on incest."

"Oh, wow! You fucking mom would be unreal, but even her blowing you would have been something to see. I was awake, I could hear mom moaning and all. I wanted to come and watch, but I remembered how it was nice for just you and me to share when you went down on me. I forced myself to stay in my room, but I want to come and watch if mom lets you fuck her?"

I need to intervene, "Don't hold your breath, Georgia, that won't be happening."

"I think you should, mom."

"Why?"

"Well, mom, I was tempted to let him fuck me, but never having fucked, it's a big step for me ... I wasn't sure I was ready. For a start, I don't have protection yet. In trying to talk me into it, Tom said he had condoms but I didn't want my first time to be with a condom. I will want to feel flesh. But you, mom, you're ok, and if you have a new man in your life, you must be using protection."

"What is it with you two kids? Why are you both so into incest?"

"Oh, mom, it's no big deal, we're just having fun. Better to experiment with people we love and have been around all our lives than go off with some creep who could harm us? You should be careful too, mom. We have no idea who your new guy is. Are you sure he's safe?"

"Believe me, honey, he's safe ... very safe."

"Do we know him?"

Ooh, how can I answer this? I can't say they've known my mystery man all of their lives.

"I don't know, kids ... maybe you've met him," I fibbed.

"Oh, who do you think it could be, Tom?"

"Fuck, I don't know! Sis, I don't care ... that's mom's business. Excuse me, I got to take a piss."

My son throws back the covers, he is obviously hungover as he struggles to get up off the bed. He is still buck naked; Georgia reacts when she spots the erect state of his cock, "Oh my god, look at that. Tom, how hard is that?"

"Yeah, shit happens, sis. Having one of these is what we guys have to put up with."

Tom's need is obviously more urgent than continuing a discussion with his sister about erections. He shrugs off her surprise at seeing it, stumbling to the bathroom.

"Mom, he is so stiff, it looks so solid."

I nod in agreement to her observation.

"They do get hard, don't they, mom?"

"Yes, honey, as you will find over time, the harder they get, the better for women." Oh, she is so absorbed by seeing Tom's erection that I may need to repeat my sex-ed lessons, "You must have seen one like that before today, Georgia?"

"Yeah, I have, and I know I shouldn't be surprised. It was just that seeing my own brother with one that hard. I mean, he slept alongside you with that, mom. Oh, it's so tempting."

"Georgia, now you're eighteen you seem out of control, what are you thinking?"

"W-e-l-l! Tom was so generous to go down on me as a birthday present. He asked me to return the favour that night. I don't know why I said no, he had made me feel so great, but I was floating and didn't feel like it. When he went down on me again at the party the other night, I thought of blowing him there and then but we were in a bathroom and I was afraid of somebody busting for a piss coming in."

"Don't rush into it, Georgia."

"No, I'm not, but now I've heard how even you gave him a blow job last night, as reluctant as you were for anything sexual. I can't be the odd one out, missing all this fun. If I do him, I mean when he comes back, would you help me, tell me if I don't do it right?"

"What, now? You want to blow your brother right now?"

"Yes, no time like the present, while he's hard. He probably needs it, like you said. Don't want him stuck with blue balls, eh? What do you say?"

"Oh, my god, I am in so deep already, why not another incestuous twist?"

"Oh, mom, that's so cool. What should I do? Should I strip off too?"

"Oh no, honey, you've got a really good body now. If you're in the nude when you blow him, it could push him too far, make him so horny that he'll push to fuck. You do want to keep your best parts intact for now, don't you?"

"Yeah, so far, so good, mom. Oh, look, here he comes. Oh shit, what do I say? Do I just ask him if I can ... will you ask him for me?"

"Where's all your new confidence gone, honey? You ask your brother, it's your idea."

"Ask me what?"

Tom stops just short of my bed, a curious look on his face. Still naked and still semi-erect, his cock having softened after peeing. His hard-on was more morning wood ... an urgent need for a male to pee; his body reacting to prevent him peeing in his sleep.

"Err ... um, Tommy?" Georgia sounds apprehensive.

Impatience in her brother's voice, "Yeah, what is it?"

Georgia looks back and forth between her brother and me. I still sit up in bed and my daughter perches on the end.

"Would it be alright if I give you a blow job, Tom?"

His face lights up, "Hey, you mean it?"

"Yes, I do! I wouldn't ask it if I didn't mean it, Tommy."

"Where do you want to do it, sis?"

"Right here, big brother."

Tom looks at me, "What, in front of mom?" Georgia nods affirmatively while Tom looks quizzical at me, "Are you ok with this, mom?"

"Yeah ... err ... actually, you know what, I'm not, but Georgia seems determined to drag us all down this incest path. I'll go along with it ... for now. Come back to bed, Tom ... on your back. You can lay your head in my lap while Georgia does this."

Tom looks incredulous at this unexpected offer from his sister, even endorsed by me. He happily complies, laying on his back diagonally across my bed, the back of his head against my belly.

I run my fingers through his hair, telling him, "Relax now, Tom." We both watch Georgia walk around the end of my bed, a look of excitement on her face as she climbs up between her brother's legs, bending over, her face close to his groin. Her hand reaches out, taking hold of a semi-hard cock, lifting it, holding it upright. She looks at me, "So, mom, will you tell me what to do?"

"Honey, you intend to suck your brother's cock ... how hard is that?"

"But how much ... how deep should I take it in my mouth?"

"That's up to you, honey, take it as deep as you feel comfortable with. You'll know when to stop when your eyes water and you begin gagging."

Georgia leans closer, her lips part, tongue licking them. Tom raises his head from my lap to better see her face close on his erection. Staring intently at the cock, it stiffens more while we all watch, even before her lips make contact.

Tentatively and ever so slowly, her lips form an oval shape, sliding over the smooth rounded cockhead in her hand. Although still disturbed by being so closely involved, I watch, in fascination, as the head of my son's cock disappears inside Georgia's mouth. My son groans loudly, dropping his head back onto my lap.

Georgia accepts about two inches between her lips, then her hand withdraws most of the shaft that glistens from her tongue's lick, his cockhead sitting at the portal of her lips. A muffled, "Ummm" escapes her lips before they close around the helmet again, her hands stuffing her brother's cock back inside her mouth, taking it deeper this time. A gurgling sound accompanies Georgia accepting over half of his shaft.

"Oh yeah, Georgie," my son mutters approvingly.

Her eyes look up toward me as if seeking my endorsement.

"You're doing just fine, honey. That's good for now, but you'll need to quicken it up if you want him to cum."

I mean for her to progress to that, but she actions my advice immediately, her hand pumping quicker, pushing/pulling Tom's cock in and out between her lips, doubling the pace. Tom moans in appreciation.

She's doing well for a first-timer, getting a rhythm going. I performed this task for Roger countless times but I have to admit I'm getting a different form of arousal as a spectator to such an intensely sexual act. I try to ignore that my own children are the participants. Has Georgia really never blown a guy before? I feel my nipples hardening in my flimsy nightgown. I expect that juices are flowing from my pussy.

Georgia seems to accept a fraction more of her brother's erection on each stroke, gaining more and more confidence. Surely, she must have witnessed blow jobs previously to be doing this like a seasoned pro, her hand pumping Tom's hard-on vigorously in and out of her mouth. Her wet lips maintain a tight seal around the shaft that must intensify the sensations my son feels.

We can both hear Tom's breathing reflecting his pursuit of his happy ending as his sister's sexual devouring of his cock pushes his arousal toward a peak. But, without warning and abruptly, she pulls his cock from her mouth on an outstroke. "Am I doing it right, mom?" Georgia asks innocently, her mouth clear now.

She gets an instant reaction from her brother, spluttering out an impassioned plea, "Oh Georgie, DON'T STOP, for God's sake!"

"Yes, honey, you are ... you're very good, but you can't stop like that, not when he's so close. Look at him, he's about to cum. You can hear his breathing ... he sounds close now."

Suitably admonished, Georgia's hand quickly pulls his cock back into her mouth, resuming the frenzied strokes.

"If you stop like that for too long, honey, he could lose all momentum. It would almost be like starting again. You don't want to prolong it, for your sake as well as his."

Georgia looks up at me again, mouth busy at restoring his arousal, eyes flashing a signal that she understands. We can both hear Tom's breathing becoming heavy again.

Perhaps emboldened in the heat of his impending climax, Tom reaches a hand up above his head, touching one of my breasts, running his palm over and around it. Finding my nipple hard, his fingers tweak it.

"Please don't, Tom," I ask plaintively. His hand feels good, but I am hesitant to go any further down this path with my son.

"I can't reach Georgie's, mom," he explains.

I try to ignore how good my son's hand feels on one breast while silently hoping he'll caress the other one too, I divert my attention back to Georgia, "We didn't discuss if you're going to swallow, honey. You better make that decision quickly, you'll be tasting his cum any moment now."

Tom adds his voice, "Oh Georgie, you gotta swallow. Don't stop now, not when I'm so close to blowing. Oh, please, Georgie."

My daughter looks like she wants to say something, possibly discuss her options, but thinks better of releasing his cock again to speak. When she looks at Tom's face, I can see her mind is clear on what she needs to do. She maintains her hand's rapid strokes and her mouth's sucking action. Tom's loud groan resonates around my bedroom. I watch Georgia's eyes bug big ... I know that I am watching the moment she feels the first blast of his cum hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, fuck yes! Oh, Georgie, so fuckin' good," shouts Tom in his orgasmic euphoria.

With concern, I watch my daughter's face. No matter how prepared a woman may think she is to receive the sudden ejaculation from a man into her mouth, this first time can be quite a shock. The biggest surprise can be the quantity and taste of the fluids that pool at the back of her mouth. I recall from my earliest days having to remind myself to swallow. "Swallow it, honey," I call to Georgia.

I see her do that, although her eyes continue to bug big as she accepts spasm after spasm of Tom's cum surging over her tongue. She goes the distance, continuing to hold his pulsing cock between her lips.

"You can let him go now, Georgia, I think he's all done."

Her hand eases the now semi-hard cock slowly from between her lips; her tongue sweeps over and around the shaft to catch any residue cum, something I would do myself. How thoughtful of her to do that.

Georgia gives us both a big smile; I can see odd traces of Tom's creamy deposit on her lips, some dribbles down to her chin.

"So, how was it?" I ask.

"Fuckin' amazing," my son answers the question I put to my daughter.

"I knew you'd think that, I was asking Georgia."

"Good, mom! I'm glad I tried it; I think I enjoyed it enough to do it again. At least I know what it's all about now."