No Regrets for Nicolette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicolette finished the rest of her drink, taking a much larger gulp than she normally would have.

"So what happens now?" she asked, putting the drink down. She was surprised by her audacity.

"That's up to you," Devon said.

Nicolette noticed all eyes upon her, including Lauri.

"I know what I want," she said slowly. "And I think it is about time I get it."

She paused. The room was silent.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm ready to plunge in. Here's your permission, gentlemen. Full, unfettered consent. Have at it, guys."

"Since you put it that way," Devon said, leaning over and kissing her softly.

Nicolette let out a little moan, shocked it was happening. But she'd made up her mind, she was all in. If it was hooking up with one of the guys or letting them take turns on her and Lauri, so be it.

Nicolette returned Devon's kiss, his hand moving over her thigh. She was dimly aware of Lauri making out with Frederick on the other couch. She moaned, enjoying Devon's touch. Caleb was on the other side of her and she turned towards him and their mouths met.

Nicolette wanted to cry from the happiness of it all. Once she'd begun, she knew it was the right choice. It was total liberation, giving into the full spectrum of her desires.

It went on for several minutes, kissing them in turns, until Devon suggested they move into one of the bedrooms. Nicolette wasn't sure how many he was inviting but understood when everyone stood.

****

Things picked up right away. Devon pulled Nicolette close and kissed her, squeezing her breasts. He sighed with appreciation, enjoying their size and softness. They were as big as any he'd ever beheld.

"Holy shit, these tits," he said. "Damn."

Caleb kissed her, Devon kissing the back of her neck. Nicolette moaned, already delirious with anticipation.

Lauri and Frederick, meanwhile, were not wasting time. They were kissing as Lauri slid Frederick's jacket off and unbuttoned his shirt. He was naked from the waist up and working on unbuttoning Lauri's blouse. It dropped to the ground and undid her bra. She shimmied out of her skirt and panties and was naked.

"Damn, babe," he whispered, admiring her curvy figure. He moved his hands over her wide thighs and big ass. He worked his way up to her big tits, enjoying their weight as they kissed and she undid the front of his pants.

"Babe, you are the hottest," he told her.

"You're not so bad yourself."

Nicolette was dimly aware of what Frederick and Lauri were doing, noticing them out of the corner of her eye. She had plenty to keep herself busy, Devon and Caleb removing her sweater and tossing it aside. Both pairs of male hands explored her plump upper arms and soft shoulders. Caleb cupped her breasts and squeezed them from behind her, Devon stipping off his shirt to reveal impressive muscles.

"Nice," Nicolette said..

Caleb unzipped the back of her dress and she wiggled out of it. As Devon kissed her, Caleb undid her bra and her huge tits broke free. He caressed her giant ass and slid the panties off.

"Holy fuck," Caleb whispered.

Nicolette decided to tease him, leaning forward against the back of the couch and sticking her butt out. Caleb placed both hands on her and moved them around slowly, admiring its abundance. He slapped it playfully and Nicolette giggled. She was elated, never more alive and proud of her unique beauty.

Nicolette straightened up and faced them, licking her lips as she met their gaze. Both men pressed against her nakedness, enjoying her full figure. She could feel their arousal rubbing against her and she revelled in it.

"Time to catch up, guys," Nicolette said. "Get naked."

Nicolette watched them strip, shirts and pants and socks tossed aside. She glanced at their boxers, wondering not for the first time how much truth there was to the stereotype about black men. She was about to learn, she supposed..

She was not disappointed. Both Devon and Caleb were well-endowed but not freakishly so. She took a penis in each hand and stroked them. They moved up against her, Devon grabbing her tits as he kissed her mouth. Caleb moved in close and moved her hair aside to kiss the back of her neck sending a delightful shiver down her back.

"Babe, you are so fucking fine," Caleb whispered.

"No woman finer," Devon added.

Nicolette noticed Lauri already on her knees in front of Frederick, sucking his large cock with enthusiasm. Well, Nicolette told herself, might as well keep pace.

"Let's do something to get those cocks feeling good," she murmured.

Nicolette dropped to her knees, still stroking a cock in each hand. She admired them for a moment, glancing back and forth. They were impressive. She'd had cocks that big before, she was sure, but not two at the same time. How many inches was hard for her to say with any certainty. They both looked about nine, perhaps a slight bit more. How glorious they looked, though, long and straight and hard.

Nicolette kissed the head of Devon's penis gently and twirled her tongue around the head before bringing the rest of it into her mouth. She managed to get about halfway along, grasping the base gently and stroking it. She didn't want Caleb to feel excluded, even for a moment, and made certain to stroke his cock while going down on Devon. She pulled back, turning towards Devon and giving him the same treatment while jerking on Caleb's now wet penis.

She went back and forth on their cocks for some time in such fashion, sucking Devon while jerking Caleb and then the opposite. Back and forth it went, two hard cocks thrusting into her mouth. She imagined herself a BBW sex goddess, her gorgeous worshipers unable to resist the appeal of her abundant form.

"All right, gentlemen," Lauri laughed. "Let's switch things up. Caleb, baby, let me suck that magnificent dick of yours."

Caleb turned toward Lauri, who sucked his dick along with Frederick's. Lauri went back and forth on them as Nicolette had. Nicolette concentrated on Devon's dick. She took it with abandon, one hand working the base in rhythm with her mouth and her other hand gently massaging his balls.

Frederick appeared next to Devon. Nicolette turning and taking in his glistening manhood. He was the biggest of the three, she noticed with approval. She went back and forth on Frederick and Devon and Devon was getting blown by Lauri who was still performing on Caleb. It was dizzying, raunchy fun and Nicolette loved the entire cocksucking carousel.

Nicolette and Lauri caught each other's glance and Lauri winked suggestively. They watched each other sucking cock, intrigued by being both observer and performer. Finally, Lauri backed off Devon. She glanced at him and smirked, pointing him towards Nicolette.

It was clear to Nicolette: Lauri had a mischievous streak, and wanted to see her suburban mom friend Nicolette blowing all three cocks at once. She got her wish, Nicolette going down on Caleb's cock while jerking off Frederick and Devon. She blew each of them in turn, rotating among the three penises while Lauri offered encouragement.

"That's it, sweetie," she said. "Suck those big cocks. Be the slut you've always wanted to be."

Nicolette was delirious by now. She'd taken the plunge and ceased asking herself for permission to receive pleasure, whatever pleasure she wanted. It was a mountain of lust before her and she was determined to climb the heights. She kept sucking, amazed at herself and what she was capable of. If anyone had suggested to her a week earlier what she was doing, she'd have laughed at them. Yet, here she was slobbering over three erections.

She went around one more time, giving each of the guys a final suck.

"You guys ready to fuck," she growled. It was her speaking but it was like someone's else's words. "I am so ready to fuck."

"Lay down on the bed, ladies," Devon said.

They did as he wished, Nicolette and Lauri laying on the bed next to one another.

"It's time for you two to get the pleasure first," Frederick said, crawling into bed and lowering his face onto Nicolette's pussy.

Frederick plunged into licking her with abandon while Devon did the same to Lauri. Lauri let out a long gasp, breathing in deeply. Nicolette, meanwhile, could only moan as Frederick's tongue did its work.

Caleb propped up Lauri's head with a pillow and she took his cock in her mouth while Devon licked her clit. He added a finger and Lauri moaned incoherently, already sensing her first orgasm approaching.

Nicolette watched it with lurid appreciation even as Frederick's tongue worked her clit rapidly. She inhaled, groaning, and he fingered her while working her clit with his tongue.

"Holy shit," she squealed. "That feels so fucking good. Don't stop, baby. Oh fuck."

Lauri backed off Caleb's cock, crying out loudly.

"Oh fuck! That's it, that's it, that's it! Yes, yes, fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Oh yeah!"

Lauri grew steadily louder and let out a long screech as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the evening. Nicolette, to her delight, could tell her own was not long off.

"That's it baby!" she squealed. "Oh, yeah, baby."

Nicolette noticed Lauri watching her, her face mere inches away. They shared a deep, long kiss, on impulse, and Nicolette was surprised how much she enjoyed it. Lauri's lips and tongue were moist and soft and loving.

It was all enough to push Nicolette over the edge. She felt the rising tide of orgasm and enjoyed the explosion of joy which followed as she screamed at the ceiling.

"I'm cumming," she yelled. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Frederick gave her a few long, slow licks as she lay quivering and recovering. He stood stroking his cock. Caleb had produced a box of condoms and tossed Frederick one. He ripped it open and slid it on. She noticed Devon doing the same as he prepared to bang Lauri.

"Stick that cock in me," Nicolette murmured. "Go on. I don't need a break. Fuck the shit of me."

Frederick obliged, pulling her to the edge of the bed. He grabbed her plump thighs and pulled her legs upwards as she guided him into her soaked pussy. He slid the entire length of his penis into her and she gasped loudly, With her calves resting on his shoulders and his hands on the front of her thighs, he slowly fucked her. She moaned louder and his pace increased.

Nicolette was dimly aware of Lauri on her back getting fucked by Devon and already screaming loudly.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she was shouting. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard! Oh, fuck, yeah, fuck me good!"

Frederick was now thrusting into her like a man possessed. Caleb positioned himself above her face, his penis pointing at her mouth. Nicolette grabbed it and he thrust it inside her mouth and fucked her face.

Nicolette enjoyed it all. It was like an out-of-body experience, raw and powerful animal fucking she never imagined. She never even knew this was what she'd always wanted and only now understood. Together Frederick and Caleb hammered her from both ends and she rose to the occasion, thrusting back at them in rhythm. Frederick was pounding her pussy furiously, her plump belly and big tits bouncing.

Nicolette heard Lauri screaming as she came again. Devon was on top fucking her, one hand on her breast as she wailed in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed. "I'm cumming again! Fuck me hard, fuck me hard!"

Once more, Nicolette followed afterwards. She backed off from Caleb's cock, still jerking it vigorously as she felt her orgasm's approach.

Nicolette's second orgasm was more powerful than her first, waves of electric elation radiating from her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she shrieked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Frederick kept pounding her pussy throughout her orgasm, slowing and letting her recover.

"Oh, goddamn that was good," she said.

"You deserve it, babe," Frederick said, at last withdrawing his penis.

"How do you want me now?" Nicolette said.

"Hands and knees," Caleb said.

Nicolette grinned and got into position, Lauri laughing as she did the same. They found themselves side by side, giggling as they thrust their big asses in the air. Caleb positioned himself behind Nicolette, sliding on a condom and slapping her ass playfully as Frederick moved behind Lauri.

"Baby, your ass is too much," Caleb said, sliding his dick inside her. He put his hands on her ass, enjoying the width and breadth of her smooth cheeks as he fucked.

Frederick wasted no time plunging into Lauri's pussy. He was hammering away at her vagina with determination. Devon moved in front of Lauri. She removed his condom and took his cock into her mouth and both men thrusted into her as she moaned gently.

Nicolette watched the three of them even as she enjoyed Caleb's cock fucking her. It was a beautiful thing, she decided, all of it: Frederick and Devon's muscles, the contrast of their dark skin against Lauri's bright pink flesh, her big beautiful body between them, her moaning, the way her big ass jiggled with every one of Frederick's powerful thrusts.

Caleb sped up and Nicolette groaned. He fucked her at a steady but lively pace and she fell into an easy rhythm, pushing back against him and loving the way he was enjoying himself.

Devon withdrew from Lauri and moved in front of Nicolette. He held his hard dick in front of her face and she opened her mouth, playfully sticking out her tongue. He pushed his dick forward on top of her tongue and she took him into her mouth.

"That's it, babe," Lauri yelled. "Take both those cocks, sweetie! Give it to her, guys!"

Caleb fucked her faster, pounding her hard for a few more minutes as Devon thrust his cock into her mouth in a steady rhythm. She took it with eyes wide open, watching Devon's thrusting. He grabbed a handful of her hair as he thrust into her.

Devon backed off at the same moment as Caleb and they switched. Devon put on a new condom and moved behind Nicolette. Caleb took off his own condom as he moved in front of her. Nicolette took a deep breath as Devon fucked her while she was blowing Caleb. The nature of how they switched places with unstated casualness was another element of the whole thing which turned her on. Devon's was the third penis inside her in the last fifteen minutes and she found the notion strangely empowering.

Devon couldn't hold back and was thrusting with unbridled enthusiasm, his hips slamming against her big ass. Caleb, meanwhile, was enjoying his cock into her mouth with vigor.

This time, it was Nicolette who came before Lauri. Nicolette felt joyously overpowered and squealed as she sensed the arrival of her third orgasm. Devon sensed it, picking up his speed.

"Damn, babe," he growled. "Cum for me. Cum for me."

Nicolette's orgasm arrived quickly and she pulled her mouth off Caleb's cock, jerking it rapidly as she shrieked.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she squealed.

The waves of pleasure flowed forth from her loins, and she gasped quivering. Devon kept fucking her hard as her orgasm went on, gradually subsiding. He kept at her, now groaning wildly. He stopped, thrusting into her as deep as he could, his cock throbbing as he came inside her.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he moaned.

Devon withdrew, a satisfied smile on his face. Caleb, meanwhile, lay on the bed, his dick still hard and pointed upwards as he slid a fresh condom on.

"Climb on up, baby," he said.

"You got it."

Nicolette crawled atop him and lowered herself on his hard dick. Caleb thrust upwards as she grinded against him, her big tits and belly bouncing. Caleb kneaded her tits as they fucked.

Lauri, meanwhile, was cumming again. Her moaning grew louder until she was screaming wildly as Frederick fucked her to another orgasm. He kept going, grunting repeatedly as his own relief approached.

Nicolette watched them, riding Caleb's cock with abandon. He, too, was moaning and she was determined to get him off. She leaned forward against him, her plump belly resting atop his chiseled abs. Her gigantic tits lay on his chest and swayed forward as they fucked, slapping against his face. He lifted his head and took one of her tits into his mouth, sucking her nipple hard as he grabbed her ass with both hands. He inhaled deeply and Nicolette knew his orgasm was approaching. She rocked back and forth on his cock as fast as she could, squeezing her pussy on his dick. He moaned louder and Nicolette could tell he was on the edge. She lowered her head and kissed his mouth deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth. They went at it that way for another minute. He thrust at her one more time and stopped, his cock throbbing inside her.

Nicolette remained on top of him, kissing him with languid leisure. Finally she crawled off and lay next to him, his arm over her shoulder and her head on his chest. Devon reappeared, laying back with his head on her midsection and she put a hand on his shoulder. The three of them watched Lauri and Frederick fuck.

The show went on for several minutes before Frederick came, his buttocks clenching as he grunted repeatedly.

The five of them lay on the bed in silence. Nicolette's face was the picture of satisfied pride, her eyes moist with emotion.

****

"Some night, huh?" Lauri said. They'd stepped aboard the elevator back to the lobby.

"I'd say!" Nicolette turned to Lauri. "Thank you. I mean, I don't even know how to articulate it. I feel liberated, like I shot back against all the bullshit and sex shame I grew up with. I finally got to embrace a side of me I was always kinda aware was there, but -"

Lauri moved closer and kissed her. Their lips met and they pulled each other tight. Nicolette enjoyed Lauri's big figure, massive breasts smashed together and soft bellies against each other.

"What was that for?" Nicolette asked.

"Because I've wanted to do that for years. And I figured, after all we've been through together tonight, it was the right time."

"I liked it."

Lauri smiled and they kissed again.

The elevator opened and they stepped out. Nicolette checked the time on her phone. It was only 11:30. Guess she'd be home on time for the sitter after all. They'd taken their time back in the suite after the sex wound down, lounging about and cuddling with the guys. They got dressed, had another drink, then said warm goodbyes amid many hugs. Devon made sure to get Nicolette's number.

"I'm in town now and then," he said. "We should get together."

"That sounds great."

Nicolette was happy. She didn't know what would come next in her life's journey, but she knew one thing about her night: She had no regrets.

12