One Man's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen leaned towards Amy and suckled on her nipple. And with her hand reached out to Matt and encircled her hand around his hard dick. Tightly she clenched pulling him to her, he winced a little but enjoyed the tight grip she had. He moved closer to her. Jen lowered her head and lapped at his glans and the small droplet of fluid there. . ThenJen opened her mouth wide and took him all the way in. . . sucking and moving her mouth up and down his prick.

Matt began to gasp as Jen licked and sucked his hard dick. And then he felt a hand on his balls. He looked down from where he was standing and saw Amy stroking his balls and licking his wife's pussy. At first he closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation but then he really wanted to watch. Amy brought Jen to orgasm after orgasm. She would slow a little on the stroke and plunge again as each orgasm shot through her body. Jen continued to suck his dick stroke after long slow stroke. Stroke after ecstatic stroke he was so close to cumming. Jen stopped and Amy's hand clamped tightly at the base of his prick. Squeezing tighter and tighter the sensation for Matt to cum eased off. . . a little "No Matt not yet. " Smiled Jen. Amy looked shyly at Ma tt and Jen place Matt's hand on Amy's breast. Amy stroked Matt first, Matt stroked Amy, admiring her breasts and curves.

Soon Amy and Matt and Jen were stroking, touching exploring each other and the the girls eased Matt to the floor and took turns sucking his dick, bringing him to the edge and holding him there, pulling him back and plunging him back to near release. Jen pulled back and watched as Amy gave her husband a blowjob. She enjoyed watching a lot and joined in by playing with Amy's pussy and cumming herself when Amy came on her fingers. Amy's tongue probed and played with Matts prick, licking, nuzzling his balls and going down on him taking his full length in her mouth. Matt almost came in her mouth, so swept away in the sensation of his dick in another's woman's mouth than Jen's. Jen now held his dick in a vice like grip to hold back his climax as long as possible. Matt couldn't belive the luck he was having.

Two beautiful woman to pleasure him. He stroked them as he could, whoever was close enough, the movements between the couples became a blur. Matt suckled and kissed nipples as they brushed his face, when someone's pussy was near his face he grabbed her hips and plunged his tongue in her pussy. Thrusting in and out or using his fingers on her clit till she came on his face. When he thought he could take no more he whispered to Jen. "I can't hold off any more. " Jen smiled and helped Amy guide herself above Matt's stiff prick. Amy lowered herself so very slowly onto Matt's prick and pulled herself off again, Jen licked and nuzzled his balls.

Amy lowered herself again and again on his hard prick, building up a rhythm. Matt groaned "God Amy don't stop. " He placed his fingers inside her slick pussy, seeking her little nub, finding it hard and small between his thumb and finger he matched her rhythm. She came first leaving his hand covered in her warm body juices screaming as she cums. He is reaching his crescendo and moving his hips and prick deeper inside her. He cums with an explosive force and grunts with the force of the orgasm "Oh my god. " he groans. Amy pulls herself away from his prick that is now flaccid.

Jen takes his soft member in her mouth and begins to bring him back to life. Jen was a miracle worker, no matter how tired he was she could always manage to bring his dick to full rigidity in a short time. . . Amy took Matt's hand and placed it on Jen's pussy, their fingers entwined, Amy and Matt began to pleasure Jen double with their stroking and probing. Jen climaxed quickly again and again at both their attention. Matt was full erect again and he took control by placing Jen on her back, legs spread wide and open to him. Amy kissed Jen and sucked on her nipple as Matt entered Jen. "Yes Matt yes ". Jen was almost screaming his name.

God she was tight. His fingers also at work on her clit while he entered her. Fast at first, then withdrawing, waiting till she begged for more, bucking and pushing her hips up and towards his prick thrusting it as far inside her as it could go. . . urging her body to take him as far as she could to please her. . Matt pulled out teasing her with his dick, brushing against her pussy lips then plunging in again in her warm tight sheath. Rocking and thrusting till they both cum.

Amy whimpered as they both orgasmed and touched herself again in urgent need. Matt quickly took Amy as she bent over the couch offering herself to him. Jen looked on as her husband thrust his prick in and out. Jen moved to the couch and offered Amy her pussy. Amy whimpered in pleasure as Matt rocked her body with his strong thrusting and placed her face against Jen's warm moist pussy. Together the three of them rocked, sucked, nuzzled and thrust till aroused well and truly.

Matt orgasmed again just as Jen came from Amy's toungue, thrusting in her open pussy and Amy came after from Matt's forceful thrusting. They relaxed their bodies still stroking caressing and kisses exchanged. Matt pulled himself out of Amy and turned her towards him. He kissed her full on the lips and thrust his tongue inside her willing mouth. Jen stroked his head and murmuring. "So good god so good". Jen was still aroused but knew Matt was not ready.

She strode naked, her pert bum moving from side to side. . . "Here Matt, Amy. "Jen returned with a drink for each of them and turned the lights low, soft music filled the room, soothing, they sat and made small talk. Jen stroked Matt, lingering on his prick and smiling as his began to stiffen again...

"Take us both, Matt" Jen whispered. " How?" He said. "We'll show you. " And they did Jen, sucking him to full erection and then sitting astride him, riding his penis and pulling off before he reached full peak. Amy slid herself onto his slick penis riding to a different rhythm but causing him to almost explode.

"God, enough." he said. "I need to cum." Jen took his penis and stroked with her hand till he began to cum and sprayed herself and Amy catching as much as they could in their mouths. . . Matt slumped, now exhausted Jen and Amy lay across his body. Time passed and Jen said they all needed a shower, so they did shower together not touching but enjoying looking at each other's bodies. Wrapped in towels they lay on the bed Matt in the middle, falling asleep beside both if them his last thought was of the morning and wondering who would wake first. . . . and what the morning light would bring. . . a continuance of the night?

12