One of the Depraved & Deplorables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a true exhibitionist and got off performing for me. The voyeur in me was thrilled that I met a woman who liked to play.

^^^

I met her family. They were clueless about the real me. They saw my facade, and were pleased that their daughter was marrying someone who had a job, wanted children, and wasn't addicted to drugs.

I brought Gina to meet my family. They liked her immediately because Gina is a nice person.

We spent the weekend at Eve's house. Rick wasn't around much. The twins were. I had a blast playing with them.

My mother, sister, and fiancee sat on the patio, drinking gin and tonic, and watched Maddy, Addy, and me play. They were in a tomboy phase. We played in their treehouse, played tag, and kick the can.

"He's so good with your kids," Gina gushed. "We are planning to have children."

"He's been nothing but kind and loving to them from the day he met them. The girls adore him," Eve said.

"He's a good man. He'll be a good father," Mother said. "Not that he doesn't have his faults as we all do."

Gina said took a long drink and said, "I know he's a voyeur."

"I'm glad he's been honest with you," Eve said. Her eyes widen. She was surprised.

"Honesty is the best policy," Mother said. She shifted in her chair and looked uncomfortable as she added, "And the bedrock of any relationship."

"I agree," Gina said. "We've incorporated it into our sex life. We roleplay. He spies on me, and I pretend not to know or see him. I do household chores half-dressed or do yoga nude. I've discovered I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. We enjoy it."

"Good for you," Mother said.

"I wish my husband and I shared hobby or a satisfying sex life," Eve said. "I could stand naked in front of Rick, and he'd say, 'I need to go to the office'."

She teared up. The other women went to her and hugged her.

^^^

"How about a spa day tomorrow?" Eve said during dinner.

Addy and Maddy made a face. Addy said, "If I'm going to have mud all over me, I'd rather get it from playing at the pond than lying in a bathtub full of 'therapeutic mud'.

When she said the last two words, her hands made the air quote motion.

"Okay," Eve said. "You two can go fishing with Uncle Ed, and the big girls will go to the spa."

"Yay!" the twins cheered.

"Is that okay with you guys?" Eve asked, looking at her guests.

"Perfect for me," I said.

"Thank you," Gina said. "I would enjoy a day at the spa."

^^^

That night as we lay in bed naked, I groped Gina and said, "I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the spa."

She laughed and said, "You sick man!"

We kissed. I sucked her tits, and she sucked my cock.

"Oh, Babe. You're the best cocksucker!"

She stopped, laughed, and said, "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"My mother taught me to be grateful and not to be stingy with compliments." I put my hand on her head and gently guided her back to my aching penis.

She slurped my dick into her mouth and gave me great head.

When I climbed between her legs, I playfully grabbed her pubes and said, "I hear some spas wax this area. Why don't you surprise me with a new hairstyle?"

"Maybe I will." She put her hand on my head and guided me to her pussy. She said, "Get to work."

I ate her to an orgasm and fucked her doggie style to another. I slapped her big bottom and said, "Gina, I love you!"

"You love my big ass."

"That too."

We laughed, rested, and enjoyed the endorphins coursing through our veins.

^^^

Mid-morning, the twins and I grabbed fishing poles, buckets, and shovels and headed to a nearby pond.

The ladies went to the spa.

We had a blast at the pond. We fished, caught frogs, played in the mud, and swam in our clothes. What a mess! I had to hose everyone off before we could enter the house.

I learned about what happened at the spa from Gina.

^^^

Gina said, "We arrived, checked in, and went to the changing area. Robes and slippers were in our lockers. I was nervous as I undressed because women are by nature catty and competitive.

Even when they like you or you're no threat to steal their man, they check each other out and grade each other. I'm no different. I do it too. It's part of our nature.

"We undressed and stole looks at each other. Your mother is an old woman with the body of an old lady. Everything sags. Eve is beautiful. I'd die for her body. Her breasts are wonderful. Perfect.

"I took my bra off, and, as usual, my breasts touched the floor. The others saw my saggy boobs and gave me a 'You poor dear' look.

I stopped apologizing for my body years ago. I faced them and made a joke.

"I said to your mother, 'Mrs. M, look. We could be twins.' I shook my shoulders and made my sagging breasts dance. She and your sister guffawed. They apologized profusely. Then, we hugged.

"It was a good bonding moment. We got along fabulously the rest of the day."

"That's great," I said.

"Yes. That's a good thing. Although it can be a bad thing for you."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"Do you know what happens on a spa day?"

"Umm...You get your nails done...a massage...a facial." I was beginning to get nervous, and I didn't know why.

"We had all that. We spent hours together talking while the staff pampered us. I learned a lot about you."

"Uh-huh."

She laughed and said, "I learned you got your first kiss in second grade. Marcie planted one on you during recess, and you cried. I learned you lost your virginity when you were eighteen to Sharleen after the Prom. That's so cliche."

I felt my face heat up. I was embarrassed.

"I shared my story about losing my fiance in a motorcycle accident. Your mom and sister were empathetic and supportive.

"We talked about your proclivity."

I'm sure my face was bright red. I was anxious and nervous.

^^^Flashback^^^

Gina and the others were getting a massage at the spa. She asked casually, "Eve, how did you learn that Ed was a voyeur?"

"He told me," Eve said.

"I learned much later," Mrs. M said. "Eve told me. He must not be much of one. I told you about finding my fiance in bed with the neighborhood slut, and how I called off the wedding?"

"Yes," Gina answered.

"I had booked a cruise for my honeymoon. I couldn't cancel it, so Ed and I went." Mrs. M laughed and said, "We had the tiniest room. There was no privacy. We even had to share a bed. We got an eyeful of each other, I tell you. Ed didn't act like he enjoyed seeing me naked."

"You're his mother," Eve said. "He doesn't want to see you nude. The appeal of voyeurism is spying on some unsuspecting woman. Seeing someone he knows and who knows him does nothing for him."

"Then how can he enjoy spying on Gina?"

Gina answered. "I indulge his fantasy. We pretend not to know one another. I don't acknowledge his presents. I suppose it's not as good as the real thing, but the real thing can land him in jail, so he has to make do."

They lay naked on tables in silence getting massaged.

Gina asked, "Eve, why did he share his secret with you?"

"He felt guilty and wanted to reassure me that he wasn't perving on me. You see, we were naked..."

Everyone in the room turned and looked at Eve. She felt their eyes on her, and said, "Here's the story. It's not like your dirty minds are picturing. I had the stomach flu, and I was as sick as a dog. I felt horrible, was vomiting, and had diarrhea. It was awful.

"I couldn't wear clothing because I couldn't get them off fast enough when an attack occurred.

"Lucky for me, Ed was home. He'd had the flu, so he was able to take care of me. I was a naked invalid, completely dependent on my brother. I was mortified that I couldn't wear clothing. Ed understood how I felt. He took off his clothes, so we were equally embarrassed. He shared my pain.

"He didn't ogle me or take advantage of me, but, being, a guy, he got the occasional erection. He confessed his fetish to assure me that he was trying to be a good brother and that even though he enjoyed looking at naked women, he wasn't perving on me."

"I remember that flu," her mother said. "I got it too. It was as awful as you said. You had to go to work, and Ed was off school, so he took care of me. He saw more of me than a boy should. He was kind, patient, and respectful. Poor guy. I made him shower with me."

"It sounds like Ed was wonderful. Have you ever paid him back?" Gina asked.

^^^Back to the present^^^

"Ed," Gina said. "I have a surprise for you. A gift. Earlier you said, 'I'd like to be a fly on the wall at a women's spa'. You're going to get that opportunity. Follow me."

Gina led her fiance downstairs to the game room. The French doors were closed. He could see the furniture had been replaced with three spa tables. There were stacks of towels and other stuff one sees at spas.

Two of the spa tables were occupied. Women in white robes with hoodies on lay on the tables face up.

Gina turned to him and said, "We are going to play our game. You are going birdwatching."

I gave her a broad smile.

"Once we enter that room, the fantasy begins. You can walk around and look at everyone, and no one can see you. No one in there knows you, and you don't know anyone. Got it?"

"Yes." I was salivating. My dick stirred.

"Wait until I am on the table before you enter. Enjoy yourself."

Gina entered the room and closed the door. She undressed, put on a white robe, pulled the hoodie up, and she lay on her back on the last table.

I entered the room and absorbed the scene.

Soft music played, the lights were dim, and the women lay quietly on their tables. The door opened, and in walked three women. They were dressed in spa uniforms: black pants and zippered tops. They ignored me and walked up to a table.

The spa employee that was beside Gina said, "Madams, are you comfortable and ready for us to begin?"

Three voices murmured, "Yes."

"I understand you are here to be waxed and have selected the full Brazilian?"

"Yes," the clients answered.

I didn't know what a Brazilian was, but I like the idea of watching women being waxed.

The estheticians got carts that were parked by the wall. They brought them to their workspace. On them were pots of melted wax, various bottles, wipes, cotton gauze, flat wooden sticks, and an adjustable light.

"We are ready to get started," the main tech said.

The customers untied their robes.

"Lift your bums, please."

The clients raised their butts off the tables, and the spa gals opened the lower half of the robes and pulled them up and out of the way. The patrons lowered their bare butts onto the paper-covered tables and exposed their hairy crotches.

"Now I need you to bring your legs up, bend your knees, and let them fall apart," the head esthetician said.

The ladies complied.

"Good. Heels together. Perfect."

The women were totally exposed.

I walked from table to table and saw their pussies. Gina's was small and neat. The older woman, the one with some gray pubes mixed in with dark brown hair, had large outer lips. The third woman also had a pronounced outer labia. Her pubes were trimmed. Her slit naturally gaped, and I saw pink inner flesh.

My cock was at full mast.

I looked around the room and marveled about how the estheticians went about their work and completely ignored me. I smiled because everyone was playing their part perfectly.

It was truly as if I was a fly on the wall. I was able to observe everyone, and I was invisible to all. It is a voyeur's dream: great access, perfect views, and no one noticed me.

I smiled, wandered around, and spied on the women as their pubic hair was removed. There were quite a few gasps and cries of pain followed by nervous laughter.

I was tempted to extract my hard cock from my pants and pleasure myself. I decided not to because the women were putting on an excellent performance on my behalf, and I didn't want to spook or shock them.

The waxing went on for twenty minutes. In the end, the ladies were on their hands and knees. The robes were tossed up on their backs as the hair around their buttholes was removed.

I was allowed to closely inspect the work.

The women moaned at the final stage when the hair was gone. and the estheticians rubbed a soothing oil on the clients' bums, thighs, and pussies.

I recognized the women from the sounds they made, and broke my own rule. I spoke.

"Gina, how did you get Eve and mother to participate?"

The spa ladies left.

My women sat on the tables, pulled their hoodies down, and exposed their smiling faces.

"I hope you like our gift," mother said.

"It was awesome. Outstanding," I answered.

"It was Gina's idea," Eve said.

"Whatever caused you to do this?" I asked. I looked from one to another. "You went all out. I can't believe you waxed your pussies and let me watch."

"We love you," Gina said.

"We've done so much for us," Mother said. "We wanted to repay you."

"In the currency, we knew you'd appreciate the most," Eve said. "A great voyeuristic experience." She hopped onto the floor, shucked her robe off, and walked out of the room naked.

Mother did the same.

I watched them saunter out.

Gina smiled and said, "They are good sports."

She dropped to her knees and freed my dick. She sucked my swollen cock.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

Gina pulled off, turned, and presented her ass to me.

I knelt behind her and thrust my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh!" we moaned.

We heard applause and cheering. It was mother and Eve. We looked up, surprised to see we had an audience.

"Edward, you marry this girl, and you better treat her right," my mother commanded.

"Brother, you're special; she's special. You're meant for each other," Eve said. She grabbed my mother's arm and said, "Come on, Mom. Let's give them some privacy."

"Yeah, right. Because their relationship is built on that."

"Mother!" Eve hollered and dragged the old woman away.

I fucked the shit out of Gina, and we screamed when we climaxed. I lay beside her and knew in my bones, Gina was my soulmate.

The End

1...345678