One Weekend: Four Hits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half hour passed and I got up and went through the kitchen and back door into the dark backyard. When I reached the outdoor toilet I heard a soft voice coming from a shed about twenty feet further away. I went over and she took my hand and pulled me behind the shed.

"Thanks baby," she said.

She leaned against the wall and pulled me against her, between her spread legs, immediately fastening her lips to mine. She broke the kiss after about twenty seconds. She lifted her skirt and taking my hand placed it on her damp, hairy pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. I slipped a middle finger past the lips and into the hole. It pulsated against my finger. Meanwhile she freed a big bubby from the sweater and held it up. I latched on to the nipple and sucked away on it voraciously.

"Oh gawd, is six months since I had sex, and only twice in the last year. That man only care about work and getting drunk ... come baba, put this nice hard cock in aunty pussy ... I need it," she whispered, breathing hard.

She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and freed the hard, eager tool. I crouched and came up back, sending the hard meat into her wet but tight pussy.

"Aiiiiiiee ... ooooooh! She cried softly, and kissed me again.

She immediately started gyrating her hips furiously as I, just as eager, pounded her with long deep strokes. She freed both bubbies, to the glow of the moonlight above. They looked white and lovely. I lifted and licked them both, alternating nipples. She raised one of her long legs, keeping it up with her own hand. But after about a minute she dropped her foot back to the ground and digging her feet hard into the ground, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me tightly against her, gyrating and grinding hard while gasping breathlessly. After a while I stopped pounding, and stood still, letting her move against me. A few minutes later her body shook and she raised her hands to her mouth to trap any sounds that the orgasm might want her to make. When she relaxed I pulled out of her.

"You don't have to stop because I cum," she said, grabbing at my cock.

"No, I take long to cum, and somebody might come down here. I have to go back to the house before it looks suspicious. We can't take the chance," I pleaded.

"You right," she said, releasing my cock.

"We could finish this at a later date ... in town ... don't you come to town?"

"Yes, two or three time a month. Sanjeev does drop me with he taxi and pick me couple hours later when I finish shopping, or sometimes I come back home with bus," she said, glowing with excitement.

"Good, before we leave I will give you a number you could call me on whenever you coming."

"Ohhh, thanks baby, thanks. Yuh make me so happy."

I hurried back inside. Fifteen minutes later Selma entered the house, glaring at Sanjeev. But she allowed herself to be cajoled by Theresa, and settled down to doing some drinking herself. When the party was near an ending close to midnight I went down to the bathroom and washed Selma off my cock. It was a good move for no sooner than we entered the bedroom, and got out of our clothes after Yvonne had bolted the door and put the mattress onto the floor, she pushed me onto my back and started gobbling down my cock.

I made her get on all fours, and spreading the thick, creamy ass cheeks aside, found her hole and started plugging it up with hard cock. She moaned softly, taking each thrust with a backward push of her own. I fucked her like that, then let her lie on her back with legs high and knees bent as I rode her to the finish line, emptying into her what should have gone into Selma earlier. She immediately fell asleep after I climbed off of her. I never told her that Miriam had seen us fucking

The next morning, Sunday, Sanjeev came to take his brother to his therapist two villages away. The day before, Theresa, had informed Yvonne about an old school friend of hers who now lived that way. Yvonne was anxious to go and surprise her old friend, so, accompanied by Miriam who knew where the girl lived, they took a lift in the taxi with Hemant and Sanjeev. I told them I was going to take a pass on the girly prattling that was sure to happen, as I had a headache.

Short minutes later, I heard Theresa listing out to her boys, some stuff she needed from the store in the next village we'd visited the day before. I started calculating in my mind, twenty five minutes' walk, going and coming, plus time to get the items - add to that, teenage schoolboys idling and we were talking two hours of time, if not more. I lay back on the bed, fingers clasped behind my head and wearing only, one of the boxer shorts I'd bought at the store and a sheet thrown over me. I was a hundred percent sure what was going to happen in the little cottage during that two hours, barring the unexpected arrival of a person or persons.

I heard the soft knock on the door and told Theresa she could come in. My mother's sister was dressed in a short, close fitting, yellow-golden silk wrap that I knew Yvonne had brought for her. She smiled nervously as she entered the room and walked to the other side, her fat ass rolling, and placed what looked like a bottle of oil on the boys' desk.

"Just returning the boys' stuff that I borrowed," she said.

"You smell nice and fresh Aunt Theresa ... not to mention you also look good" I said.

"Thanks, Ken ... I just took a bath," she said, blushing.

She walked toward the bed.

"How's the headache, the pill worked, no fever or flu symptoms?" she asked, looking down at the bed, beside me.

"There was, slightly, but I think it's clearing up." I lied, about the nonexistent headache and fever.

She looked at the bed again.

"You can sit down Auntie," I said, patting the bed beside me.

I moved closer to the edge just as she was sitting. Her ass braced against my thigh. The robe that was tied around the waist, moved aside both top and bottom, pressured by her thick body. I could see rich brown thigs and boobs flesh, plus a little glimpse of what looked like shiny gold sequined panties. She pulled the splits back in place but they immediately fell back. I looked at it and we both chuckled. The splits grew even wider as she leaned over to touch my neck, checking for signs of a fever.

"It seems alright," she said.

I decided that without spooking her, though that was highly unlikely, taking everything into consideration, to fast forward the action to lessen the chances of us being interrupted. I threw off the sheet at dragged myself into a sitting position against the rail of the bed. I lifted one leg and drew it over and onto the floor, which meant she was practically sitting between my legs. I saw her eyes flash to the tented boxers and quickly looked away.

"You're in good condition, Ken," she said, looking over my five eleven, muscled, medium-built frame.

"So are you, Theresa," I said, deliberately dropping the auntie, looking over her five foot eight, one hundred and ninety pound body, making her blush.

"Nah, I fat, soon I will be the same size as Yvonne or your mother," she said smiling.

"No, you're thick, not fat ... you're beautiful ... look at these thighs. Men dream of stuff like this." I said, resting my hand a few inches above her knees

I gently pushed my hand a little higher up her thigh and softly stroked the soft flesh. Her body shuddered lightly.

"My life seems such a mess at present ... I don't mean now, this weekend ... for you have been like a breath of fresh air in this house. I feel more alive than I have felt for a long time. But after you guys ... after you leave. It's back to the same emptiness. I feel so alone. I often wish I had someone, some family ... like you, here all the time that I could talk to when I'm sad or lonely. I don't know ... I'm confused. But I know something ... is missing ... I don't even feel like a woman sometimes. I just feel like an empty object or something," she said, her eyes moving from my face to briefly linger on the tented shorts. She sighed deeply

"I'm here now, you can talk to me. I can make you feel like a woman. I can give you the missing something ... today, now."

She continued, "You know, the school where I am teaching in the next village is short of two math teachers ... if you don't mind country life, maybe you could apply for a transfer ... you could always go home on weekends ... In any case, that village is bigger and brighter than here and has nice apartment buildings and shops and bars ... It would be so nice to have blood family ... you, nearby... when you go home think about it."

She had disregarded what I said about making her feel like a woman and providing the missing something. So I reminded her.

"Theresa, I said I'm here now. I can make you feel like a woman now. I can give you what's missing ... now ... if you let me."

"You don't know what you're saying ... you're my nephew. Somethings you can't give me," she said, blushing and smiling softly at me.

I ran my hand higher up, my fingers touching her panties. She gasped. She gently removed my hand. I took her hand and dropped it palm down on my erection. She gave it the slightest of squeeze and pulled away as if burnt.

"I can help you ... I want to help you," I said.

"Maybe, but as I said, you are my nephew," she said, in an anguished voice,

"I know, but I am also a man. I will always be your nephew, but I. can also be your man ... today and going forward.

I raised my hands and loosened the strap tying the robe. I pulled it aside, but not off her shoulders. Her pretty brown face winced.

"My sister would kill me," she said, looking up at me with wet eyes.

"And I will bring you back alive," I said, laughing.

She too burst out laughing, and the effort caused the pool in her big eyes to overflow and run down her cheeks. I leaned over and licked them away. While doing that I again placed her hand on my cock. She curled her hand around it gently, and kept it there. I lowered my head and lifting one breast, sucked on the hard, long nipple that looked just like Yvonne's.

"We will have to be so careful, Ken," she said.

I got up and pulled her up off the bed. I moved the robe off her shoulder and it slipped to the ground, leaving her standing in the glittery gold thong, looking mind blowing sexy in all her royal thickness. I felt my cock lurch from the pleasurable sight and the perverse thought that I was minutes away from pushing my cock into what is so close to being my mother, almost a replica, more than Yvonne was. I groaned and dropped to my knees, I pulled the panties down and stuck my face onto the smooth sparsely haired vulva, with a neat triangle of cropped hair above it. I licked it repeatedly with long firm strokes of my tongue. She lifted one leg onto the bed and grabbed my head, holding it there in place as I sent my tongue up into her, enjoying her taste and smell.

I remained on my knees eating out Theresa's sweet, family pussy with a hunger for pussy I didn't know I had. I ate her from the front, and then with one leg still on the bed, made her turn around and bend over so I could eat her out from the back and underneath, her pussy dripping woman juice all the while, she groaning incessantly throughout. She bucked wildly when my tongue attacked her neat little ass hole.

"Wooooooo ... geeeeeee! This is so nice darling ... I never knew ... dreamt ... about this" she cried out, bucking her mighty ass hard against my face.

I stood up, and keeping her bent over in the same position, sent my cock up her wet dripping hole.

"Aiiiiiiieeeee! Yes, yes, yes, oh gawd," she screamed.

I rammed her hard and deep, thrusting and grinding, and she rolled her hips and big ass in reciprocal appreciation.

"Ooooooh, yes, fuck me darling."

But shortly after, she cried out with an urgency:

"Let me fuck you Ken honey, lie on your back, and let big aunty fuck her sweet little boy ... Ohhhh my."

I threw myself onto the bed and she straddled, me, quickly sticking my cock into her pussy and riding away to pleasure. She bucked and jerked and bounced, and rolled all over my lower belly, my hard meat in her, until she made a loud screech and started cumming. She threw herself off me and curled up in a fetal position, hands between legs as she convulsed. She straightened up and lay on her back, knees bent, thighs spread. I entered her and started a quick-fire hitting of the pussy with short jabs. She placed the thick legs on my shoulders and I pressed forward, lifting her ass and pussy into position for the final assault. I captured one of her thirty eights in my mouth and sucked hard as I hit the pulsating vulva hard. I rode her till I was sweating rain drops of perspiration on her, but was nowhere near cumming, I felt.

"Oh, complete me honey ... I want you to complete me ... give me everything ... make me totally yours," she cried out.

"I aim to do that Auntie, it will come soon I can feel it," I said, as I banged away.

"You don't understand ... wait let me get up, I'll show you," she said, breathlessly.

I reluctantly pulled out of her. She picked up her sweat drenched body and sprung off the bed onto the floor. She ran to the desk and returned with the little bottle she had earlier come in with. She unscrewed it and squirted oil on to my cock and lathered it. She handed me the bottle and got on knees and elbows, ass in the air. I understood. I found myself thinking 'damn, this must run in the family. Last night Miriam and now her mother, I wonder if Yvonne goes that way too.' I squirted oil onto the little, amazingly neat hole and recorked the bottle.

I centered my cock and pushed forward, finding some resistance at first, but it soon gave way, and I slid into Theresa's ass.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Yes yes, now I'm complete, thank you darling ... Oh shit! Fuck my ass Ken, fuck it good," she begged.

I began slowly pumping the ass with short, careful strokes and slowly built up to longer, less caring thrusts and then rapid shots, in and out at a terrific speed, and within a few minutes I was cumming hard in my auntie's booty hole. Her batty clamped me tight as I jerked in it.

Together we cleaned up, changing sheets and pillow cases and drying the floor. She picked up the gold panties and asked me where my bag was. I showed her and she walked over to it. My heart lurched, remembering, Miriam's underwear in there. But she just tucked it into the bag without delving. We went to the bathroom and washed together. I wondered about the neighbors on either side observing. But she assured me that at that time both families were at the village church.

We barely got dressed before the boys came back with the items from the store and Theresa moved to the stove. While she was in the kitchen and the boys were in the yard I heard footsteps outside the door and a soft knock. I went to the door and there was Selma. She looked over my shoulder, and enquired in a whisper about Theresa's whereabouts. I told her inside the kitchen. She smoothly took something out her pants pocket and stuffed it into mine.

"A little something for you to remember me by in case you change your mind and we never have a repeat of last night. I wore this last night while we were dancing and you were getting me wet."

She squeezed my sore cock, then walked past me and headed for the kitchen. I went to the bedroom, smiling inside and wondering what was it with women in this village and their panties. I placed Selma's pink nylon panties along with the other two pussy soiled items at the bottom of the bag. I scribbled my work place and home number on a piece of paper and managed to slip it to Selma. She was not a looker, but a passionate fucker, I could tell from her eagerness the night before. I felt that last night was just a warm up performance for her.

An hour later the others returned. Miriam looked at her mother and then at me with a knowing smile. I returned the smile cheekily.

During the late afternoon, just as it was getting dark, Sanjeev and Selma arrived and the after party/farewell party started. None of the other five or six people from the night before came. We ate and drank and danced away the hours up until nine PM. we were supposed to leave early the next morning with Sanjeev as he drove to town to do his taxi work in the city.

Inside the bedroom we again placed the mattress on the floor and bolted the door. I slowly stripped Yvonne and then got the bottle of oil that Theresa had left on the desk. I squirted some in her hands and made her rub it all over my cock.

"I don't believe I'm that tight to need this, bro," she said, giggling.

"Believe, me you are," I said.

When I told her to get on her hands and elbows, and she felt the squirt on her little flower, she turned around and whispered:

"Oh my god, Ken, now I understand ... but suppose you make me scream," she whispered, an excited glint in her eyes.

"Bite the pillow, they have clean covers, I notice."

"Oh shit ... I didn't expect this ... but okay, what the fuck!"

"You never done this before, sis?"

"Yeah, but not often ... and it's been a while," she whispered.

"Well, you've got two weeks of days and nights to catch up." I said, thinking, yes it does run in the family.

"Oh fuck ... you're the devil bro ... but I'm a sinner, we're suited ... let's get it on"

She got back on her elbows and knees, ass high. From behind I licked her ass and pussy for a while to warm her up. I squirted fresh oil and told her i was leaving on the light. She said no problem. I had the feeling Miriam might be peeping us from a crack in the wall if her little sister was asleep. Let her watch. I knocked at Yvonne's oily door, and just as I was about to enter she bit into the pillow. I heard the muffled scream as my cock slid in. As usual with this kind of action I stared slow and gentle, gradually building up, until I was riding the fat oiled up ass under the bright light. I fucked the tight batty hole from all angles; with her on knees, side and back, for maybe more than thirty minutes, until she first came and then I, a minute or two later.

The night before she was to leave for home in the USA we went clubbing with some friends and family and then to a hotel where we did our final hectic fucking up until just before day break. She added to my panties collection, giving me the one she had on in the club, telling me to keep it to jack off to till her return on vacation the next year. It was the red one she'd worn that first night.