Oscar Bait Casting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aishwarya placed her lips Romeo's ear and breathed "May I cum, Sir? Please let your whore cum, my Master! Please, Sir!"

Romeo spoke softly in her ear "You may cum, my whore!" and continued drilling her cunt like a steel piston slamming into a well-greased slot. Her bare ass ground on the bed with his strokes and she squirmed under his strong, manly body.

"Ah, mummy!" She screamed as her body exploded into a starfield. She whimpered several times as her pussy gushed all around Romeo's thrusting cock. He kept her in his strong grip and continued to fuck her like a whore.

"So, I need to give her permission tonight?" Abhi asked trying in vain to ignore the scream that just came from the direction of his bedroom.

"You silly boy.." Jaya said in exasperation.

"Buddy, you don't give permission to modern wives." AB said with a studied patience "You behave like she is free to choose her path and you are there to support her whatever she chooses."

"Your father is a smart man, Abhi. You should listen to him." Jaya said with an approving glance at AB.

Romeo pushed his fingers into Aishwarya's hair and took a gentle but firm grip. He sucked her neck as he slammed his hard, throbbing cock deep into her wet, hungry, tight cunt again and again. His teeth dug into her soft skin as his cock exploded deep in her pussy. He held her firmly in his grip as he pumped his hot cum deep into her womb, marking her very definitely as his bitch.

"Who's my cumdump, Aishwarya?" He spoke in her ear.

"I am your cumdump, Sir." Aishwarya responded after waiting a few seconds to accommodate the fresh orgasm that just hit her body, she rasped "I am your whore, Sir. Your property. You own every inch of my body, my Master!"

"Alright" Abhishek said, finally accepting defeat "I will tell her tonight that I support her in her choice."

Aishwarya knelt on the bed beside Romeo and licked his cum-soaked cock. She loved the touch of his hand as he stroked her head while she ate his cum.

"Good whore!" He whispered.

"Good boy" Jaya said.

"Okay, I will go tell her now." He moved to get up.

"Not yet, son." AB stopped him, putting a hand on his arm.

"Wait until she comes out or at least opens the door." Jaya agreed with her husband.

"Well, can I go see if the door is open?" Abhi said getting irritated "We won't hear it from here with the TV on."

AB took his hand off his arm.

Walking to the bedroom door Abhishek paused as he heard his wife's voice.

"Oh, you are the best, Sir!" He heard his wife say.

"No, no" that was Romeo's voice "at this stage you are still very amateur though you try to be professional. Say it more in an awkward way."

"Oh, like a young girl tries to be sophisticated?"

"Quite like that!" Romeo agreed.

Abhishek moved forward and knocked on the open door. Romeo was sitting in an arm chair, Aishwarya on the long sofa. Both had script pages in their hands.

Romeo looked at the knock "Abhi, come in, man. I need your help. Can you help Aishwarya with these male lines. I will read the stage directions.

"Sure!" Abhishek sat next to Aishwarya so they could share the same script. If he sensed the smell of cum coming from his wife, he kept it to himself.

==========================================================

Romeo relaxed in the backseat of his Mercedes while his driver drove them towards the mansion. It was a lovely, luxurious car. He had never installed a privacy screen in any of his cars. Instead he hired reliable drivers. And then he had other ways of insuring privacy.

His phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket. It was a text from Aishwarya.

"Your whore will move in with you tomorrow, my Owner. Aapki kutiya phir aapke kabze mein hogi. Kisses."

[Your bitch will be in your possession again.]

He smiled and sent a reply "See you tomorrow, my whore. Kisses."

Putting the phone back in his pocket he relaxed against the cushions and closed his eyes. There was a satisfied smile on his lips.

The End - Oscar Bait Casting.

12