Our Cleaning Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
Theresa and Kevin stage a threesome with Cheryl.
3k words
4.39
18.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KEVIN:

When I returned home from my company's annual conference, Theresa anxiously shared every detail of the "girl's night" she'd had with Cheryl. And I do mean EVERY detail...! It got me so worked up that by the time she got to the part about Cheryl calling out my name when she got herself off, I almost came in my pants -- of course, my wife noticed.

"So you like the idea of stickin' your dick...correction...MY DICK...all up in the cleaning lady, huh...?!" Theresa shot at me with "THAT" look in her eye.

The prominent bulge in my khakis was my obvious answer.

"Oh fuck...!" I thought to myself -- I froze like a deer in headlights.

We were sitting on bar stools at the kitchen island sipping wine. Theresa climbed from her stool and took a firm grip of my member through my pants.

"So you WOULD fuck her..." she snarled only inches from my face. Despite her size, my wife can be a handful, and is very intimidating when she wants to be. She is also short-tempered and very possessive.

She unzipped my fly, reached in and pulled my hard, throbbing cock free.

"Stand up...!" she ordered.

I stood. She stared up at me still maintaining her death-grip. I started to say something to make light of the situation, but she put a finger against my lips and shook her head.

"You'd shove all of this good, hard dick....MY DICK...into Cheryl's wet, hot pussy and up in THAT ASS..." she snapped slowly stroking me.

I was certain her next move was going to cause me some degree of pain or discomfort. But instead, Theresa squatted, pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles, and took me deep into her mouth and throat until she almost gagged.

In all of our sexual encounters, my wife has never "throated" me. I have personally always suspected that she only occasionally sucks my cock as her idea of reciprocation. This was very unlike her -- an intense, wet, noisy, sloppy blowjob; saliva and pre-cum spilled from her lips and dribbled down her chin and onto her t-shirt. The entire time she gazed up at me with that hard, sharp stare.

When I felt the familiar tingle in my balls, I tried to pull away, but she only grabbed my ass and thighs tighter. She held me in place while I shot three or four streams of hot jizz down her throat; she didn't spill a drop.

When I was done, I leaned against the counter to catch my balance and my breath. Theresa didn't utter a word.

She stood and drained the remainder of her wine in one gulp, and then proceeded to strip off her t-shirt, bra, yoga pants and panties, leaving only her red-ankle socks. Breathing hard and still glaring at me, Theresa inserted an index finger into her wet snatch, reached up and rubbed it across my lips.

I knew exactly what she wanted.

I grabbed my wife and we kissed hard and hungrily. I pushed her back against the counter and slowly got to my knees, sucking and nibbling at her erect brown nipples, before lifting her up onto the counter. I spread her thighs and pushed her knees up to her shoulders and she held them in place.

"Eat me..." she snarled. "Lick my pussy...."

I proceeded to lap at Theresa's fully exposed cunt and ass with everything I had. I even took it a step further and did something I liked, but she previously didn't care for -- I put a finger in her ass.

This time she seemed to like it.

"Oh yes....yes, baby....fuck my tight ass..!" she panted.

I flipped her over. Theresa stretched her arms across the kitchen island and gripped the other edge, her face was pressed against the countertop. I wet my middle finger and sunk it into her tight anus up to the 2nd knuckle, while I continued to tease her clit. Her small, beautiful feet hung over the counter in front of me twitching uncontrollably; with the red-ankle socks they looked like frantic hand-puppets.

"Oh shit...! Take my ass, baby...take it!" she moaned.

After several minutes I couldn't even understand what she was saying. Not long after that Theresa's toes clenched and curled, the muscles in her cunt and anus clenched around my fingers and she bolted upright, cursing screaming my name. As I withdrew my cum-soaked fingers, she remained in that position, panting, tears and sweat streaming. Her eyes were closed as she gently traced her nipples.

This usually meant she'd had an especially intense and pleasurable orgasm.

I cleaned up and finished my wine to give her time to come down and compose herself.

"So, does this mean we're good on going after THAT ASS...?" she finally asked, with her typical smirk.

"I'm game if you are." I smiled back.

Later that evening we made a video-call to Cheryl. We shared our thoughts with her on hooking up, which she enthusiastically agreed with. The plan was that she would come over on Friday evening.

But I was still concerned. Due to Theresa's temper issues, this could all back-fire and all come down on me.

About an hour after Theresa fell asleep, I placed another call to Cheryl. I had a few ideas of my own.

THERESA:

Kevin was onboard with my plans for getting together with Cheryl that weekend. I knew he would be. To be honest, I was a little mad at first -- my husband admitting that he wanted to fuck another woman, but I was just as turned on by the idea too.

So I pushed that jealous-shit aside and decided to just go for it.

When I got up that Friday morning, I recall feeling a little anxious and "nervous". Kevin had to go into the office, so I took the day off to get everything together, arranging the guest room and food and drinks. I even had the last minute idea to go out and buy us all matching outfits -- white silk loungewear.

I was so horny all day that I masturbated three times before Cheryl got there that evening. Even still I was more than ready.

Cheryl walked in wearing black yoga pants, a hoodie and flip-flops. I wanted to devour her (and THAT ASS) right there in the entryway.

Kevin did too, by the way he looked at her. She gave him a full-body hug that seemed to linger a bit too long (in my opinion). I felt myself getting both hot and wet watching them.

We changed into our evening attire and hung out in the den, watching television, having food and wine, and making really crass jokes and innuendoes -- mostly about THAT ASS. We were having a great time, each of us was definitely ready to fuck -- but no one wanted to make the first move. The only issue I had was how Cheryl seemed to "linger" around Kevin -- touching his arms, complementing him, rubbing his shoulders, she even demonstrated how she'd "lap-dance" him (she gave me one too).

At one point I got the impression that maybe they didn't want me there.

But in all fairness, I knew that the "issue" was mostly in my head. After my second glass of wine it didn't bother me as much. Since things were moving along a little too slowly for me I recommended that we go to our bedroom and relax (our room has the larger bed). Kevin refreshed our glasses and we went upstairs.

Kevin lay across the foot of our bed, and Cheryl and I settled in on the loveseat.

"Theresa," Cheryl finally whispered to me, a little tipsy from the wine, "can I see Kevin's dick?"

I was actually amused by her asking me such a question; and a little turned on that she was acknowledging me as the "boss". I looked at her and then Kevin and smiled and repeated her request out loud.

"Baby, Cheryl thinks it's time to see some dick...!"

Kevin laughed, drained his glass and walked over to where Cheryl and I sat. Standing in front of her, he unbuttoned his shirt, placed his hands on his hips and smiled.

Cheryl timidly looked at both of us, biting her lower lip, before undoing the drawstring of his pajama bottoms and allowing them to fall to the floor. Kevin's 8" uncircumcised, chocolate cock was already semi-hard. She touched it lightly with her fingers before taking it in her hands and slowly stroking him.

I was surprised to see that he had shaved himself clean as well. I made eye-contact with him and nodded my approval. Smiling, Kevin took a deep breath, closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention he was getting. Cheryl seemed very excited by the new "toy" she'd finally gotten her hands on as Kevin slowly grew to full length.

I sat back and watched them -- sipping my wine. My erect nipples were a little tender from being hard for most of the day, but I was enjoying the sensation of them rubbing against the silk material. My horniness high was getting even stronger.

"Can I suck it...?" Cheryl asked, again turning to me and not Kevin. I smiled and shrugged.

She glanced up at him and he nodded. She gently pulled back his foreskin, exposing the dark-burgundy head, extended her tongue and slowly sucked him into her mouth. Cheryl seemed to be getting more pleasure than she was attempting to give.

"Mmm, yeah...." Kevin moaned, looking down at the head that was bobbing back and forth on his cock.

Watching Cheryl suck Kevin's cock brought on a new sensation in me; intense horniness mixed with jealousy maybe? Or maybe it was the 3rd glass or wine?

I'll admit to be a little..."possessive"...I'll also admit that I've always been accustomed to getting what I want, how and when I want it. Didn't I want and plan all this? What was happening tonight felt like a tease -- having to share and wait. But whatever it was that I was feeling at that moment, I liked it. I slipped my hand into my pants and slowly rubbed my clit.

Cheryl was literally worshipping and completely engaged in my husband's cock, even moaning more than he was. She had taken him all the way into her throat -- something that I found difficult to do -- but she accomplished with little effort.

She most definitely knew her way around a dick!

Cheryl's hands freely explored Kevin's balls, ass and chest. Her fingers traced and toyed with his nipples, which he seemed to really enjoy. She stood and pulled off his shirt and start kissing his stomach and chest, before pulling him down to her level and planting a sloppy, wet kiss on his lips.

I guess she was done with asking me for "permission"...?!

That new sensation in me only intensified, so I put down my glass, stripped off the pajamas and joined them. Cheryl was now sucking on one of Kevin's nipples, so I attended to the other one. At seeing how much he enjoyed it I made a mental note to add this to my repertoire.

I assisted Cheryl in removing her clothes and kissed her just like she'd kissed Kevin -- wet, loud and sloppy. Then I kissed Kevin the same way, and for a while we all went back and forth sharing our tongues and lips.

Cheryl went down on Kevin again. I joined her and we shared his (MY) cock. I even "stole" a few of her moves and techniques.

Then we pushed her back onto the bed and both Kevin and I went at her. Kevin spread her thighs and buried his face in her neatly trimmed chocolate snatch, while I devoured Cheryl's big, brown titties and "trash talked" in her ear.

"Relax, baby." I assured her between licking her nipples. "We got you..."

"Oh shit...." Cheryl moaned as she stretched her arms above her. She reminded me of a cat purring.

I mounted her face, remembering how well she'd eaten my pussy the last time -- she didn't disappoint. She spread my cheeks and her talented tongue lapped at my already sensitive clit and ass, and it wasn't long before my head started to swim.

"Get some of this, baby." Kevin said, holding her ankles and raising his Cheryl-juice covered face. I leaned forward and 69ed her, savoring the musky-sweet taste and smell of her pussy.

For several long minutes the only sounds were our moans and tongues on wet, hungry cunts as we pleasured each other -- I desperately tried to get her off and she did the same to me. In the middle of it all, Cheryl shifted her weight to one side and we both rolled over. She was now on top, but it gave me the advantage of having full access to THAT ASS. She grinded against my chin as I changed my tongue from her pussy to her ass.

I was so caught up with the sensations that she was causing me to feel that I didn't notice her next move -- she pinned my arms with her legs. I didn't realize it until I tried to stick my fingers into her that I was unable to move. Cheryl probably has about a 50-60 lbs. advantage over me, so it was pretty easy for her to hold me in place.

I also didn't notice right away that Kevin was talking -- to Cheryl, not to me. I couldn't make out what was being said, but he was apparently telling her what to do.

While I was still realizing what was happening, she raised herself up "on all fours", holding my thighs down with her hands. I was still unable to move from the position I was in.

"Baby, I hope you don't mind." Kevin said.

When I looked in the direction of his voice, I saw his dick coming towards my face. I thought he was going to put it into my mouth (to "throat" me), so my instinctive reaction was to open as wide as I could. But to my surprise, he inserted himself into Cheryl -- inches from my face.

He instantly went "balls deep". I watched as her lips spread and contracted around him, as his balls loosely dangled above my forehead. When he reversed his stroke, the shaft glistened in creamy-white juice.

"What the fuck..." I gasped. I knew that Kevin might actually fuck her, but until that moment I thought I was ready for it -- apparently I wasn't.

"Don't worry, baby," he assured me, as he slowly deep-stroked her. "It's best we do it this way."

In that moment I fully understood what he was doing and why, but I was still mad.

For about 10 minutes, I had an extra-close up view of my husband fucking the hell out of our cleaning lady, and he fucked her GOOD! I listened to Kevin slapping THAT ASS, and to Cheryl beg him to fuck her deeper (he tried), and to her cumming on his (MY) dick.

"Oh Kevin...yeah...fuck my pussy baby....!" I'm sure he took great delight in her calling out his name at her climax. "Oh Kevin...!"

She collapsed onto me, and then rolled away when she'd had enough. Kevin was still hard as he slipped out of her.

My arms and legs were stiff and numb from being pinned. I was mad as hell, but I was hornier than I'd ever been.

"You ready now, baby?" Kevin asked, as if nothing had happened. He was standing at the edge of the bed, with a hard, sticky cock and a stupid grin.

I got to my knees and crawled over to him. I was HOT and breathing heavily. I slapped him across the face as hard as I could -- his expression didn't change, almost like he didn't even feel it.

I needed him to fuck me, REALLY badly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He lifted me up and entered me, put his arms under my legs and fiercely fucked me while standing.

I was so worked up that it didn't take long before I came.

"Oh fuck...Kevin..." I screamed and trembled, still a little mad at both of them. "You motherfuckers...oh fuck...!"

I came so hard it was almost painful. I held on to Kevin tightly and we kept kissing -- hard and hungry, like the first time we kissed. And he kept fucking me. Although I was beyond sore and extra sensitive, I didn't want him to stop.

When he finally emptied his load into me I wrapped my legs around him tightly and held his softening cock inside. Some of his cum oozed out of me, as an angry tear rolled down my cheek, which I quickly brushed away.

"He fucked her...!" I suddenly thought, trembling a little remembering the sight of his cock inside her. But I couldn't deny the "rush" the memory also made me feel.

Kevin lowered us onto the bed next to Cheryl. I was nestled between them, with my head resting on her thigh.

"What...?" I asked when I realized they were both staring at me.

"We good...?" Kevin finally asked wearily.

"Yeah, we're good." I answered with a heavy sigh. I traced my fingers playfully around one of Cheryl's nipples.

Kevin refreshed our glasses and we all spent the rest of the night in our room. I fell asleep and awoke at around 4:00AM. Cheryl was riding him, slowly and quietly, in an attempt to not wake me.

I pretended that I was still asleep and listened to them fuck. It made me angry and horny, but I was too tired to protest or join them, and I slowly remembered that this was mostly my idea. When they were done I almost wished that my husband would fuck her again.

I could only imagine what it would be like for them when they finally got to fuck without me there. I secretly wanted and loathed the idea that they would, and I couldn't wait for them to tell me about it.