Papa and We

Story Info
Dad takes daugher to satisfy. (Hindi/English)
790 words
2.99
258.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranimadam
Ranimadam
38 Followers

I am writing this real story when my father gave the real gift of my life time. I am writing this story in his word only.

I'm Father of Rani (my daughter) 55 yrs old bank official. I `m 5.8" in ht medium built & of course with a long dick of 8" although I have satisfied many women with this long size but it was my first time satisfying the libido of my daughter .Her name is Rani she is 19 yrs of age doing engg.. she is fair colored with black hairs with perfectly rounded boobs of 34c size & a very fucking hard virgin ass. It was last winter when my wife with my elder son went to Delhi to attend a family function .I was alone in the house for the rest of the days .It was Monday evening when I gave a call to my daughter Rani & told her that I'll not be coming to the house today becoz I have got some work &I won't be coming home tonight home. But fortunately that work got cancelled & I arrived home at 5:15p.m.I ranged the doorbell but nobody opened the door as there was power failure. Then I opened the door with my duplicate key and I entered inside. There was perfectly silence but I heard some snoring voice coming from her room. I walked towards her room with silent steps. I was shocked to see my daughter and her classmate Neha watching Cyber Sex and doing lesbianism, Neha was sucking her cunt juices. Neha is wheatish colored, having round conical & pointed boobs and yum .......................... tasty fuckinnnnnnnnn asshole. I was in dilemma that what should I do, but a second sight to her make me forget my relations with both of them. I stripped of my clothes & hold my hot iron ,long dick and start masturbation from the hide of curtain while watching cyber sex & live lesbianism.

But their lusty desires smelled presence of a man, Neha removed the curtain ,and now we all three are in difficult position. I looked at their 3Kg boobs & Rani looked at my long dick, rest is done by our eyes. I squeezed her breast(chuche)while Neha was cutting the cheeks of my buttocks. Rani is in front of me from the day she is born but I can never imagine that my daughter has the most hardest boobs that one can encounter. Now we three where really very hot, I kissed Neha's lips like anything, and then we played with our tounges. Now it was Charu's turn, she looked at me & gave a naughty smile it was a hot experience for her to have sex with her father) then she was having the taste of my tounge and she sucked it badly like icecreams.As I had orgasm Neha started sucking my erected manism which is now splitting out the white ghee. I was in control till the time Rani took my lund in her mouth again it was the hot rod iron with in seconds. Now we three were on the bed. I was rubbing my hands on the thigh of Rani it was chikni like makkahan uski jhange makkhan ki thareh chikni thi uski jhanje par ek bhi bal nahi tha ( her thighs were smooth like butter there was not even a single hair on her things) her nipples were erected and looked like the peak of the mount Everest she was totally ready for the real game I inserted my 8" long rod into the deep valley of my daughter &started giving her push ups in ,In & out position she screamed yessssssss yesssssssss fuck me harder like a bitch" yes my darling charu" and with this I moved more faster & faster in & out after a couple of minutes I broke off and had a orgasm..

I gave a kiss on her cheek .we were ready for the other round this was the time to loose the virginity of her ass she again started rubbing my dick with her hands it was again ready I made Rani stand in the doggy style I pumped in her gaand with my lund pump...after five minutes I lost my control & poured my desi ghee in her mouth she licked it passionately like a vanilla ice cream Then we both moved to the bath room & had bathe together & had sex again in the bath room while bathing I could watch the satisfaction of sexual needs of a sexy gal came to a comma but not a full stop. Now she forces me to have sex daily & I do it for her when ever we get chance .

Ranimadam
Ranimadam
38 Followers