Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus headed straight to the front desk and, posing as her son, gave the attendant her room number and asked if they knew where his mother was. He was told which cabana she had booked and was even given a photocopied map on which the attendant was kind enough to mark her location for him. On his way he stopped at a bar and picked up a beer for himself and a daiquiri for Jessica. He found her still dressed in her jumper half asleep on one of the lounge chairs with an empty glass by her side.

"Mind if I join you?"

Jessica looked up startled and peered at him quizzically.

"I brought you a drink, I hope you don't mind."

Marcus handed her the drink and sat down on the other lounge chair.

"I thought you might want some company after your trip to the beach."

Jessica froze. In her fantasy, she had hoped that he was watching her on the beach, but now that she was faced with reality she felt ashamed and embarrassed. Marcus noticed her face redden.

"Don't be embarrassed, I've told you before how sexy your body is. You should be proud of it."

When she was alone on the beach she was excited with the thrill of being watched but Jessica suddenly felt dirty thinking about the young man and his friend watching her play with herself. Jessica took a big swig of her drink while trying to figure out what to say.

"You seem to always know where I am. Should I be concerned that you're a stalker?"

"Stalker? No, just think of me as an admirer."

"How sweet." Jessica turned her head and resumed her position stretched out on the lounge chair.

Marcus sat up in his chair while they sat in silence. He admired her long smooth legs and longed to crawl between them and eat her pussy. He noticed a piece of light blue fabric sticking out of her bag and knew that she was still not wearing her bikini top beneath the thin material of her jumper. Thinking that her eyes were closed, he openly gawked at the swell of her breasts until he caught an unmistakable hint of her nipples through the thin fabric. He watched her breasts rise and fall with her breath until he decided that he had to make his move.

"I could use a fresh drink, would you like one too?" Marcus said as he rose to his feet.

Jessica had been well aware that the young man had been staring at her the entire time. She was torn between the embarrassment that she felt from finding out that he had seen her pleasuring herself and the raw sexual energy that she felt knowing that this hot young man wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless.

"Sure, I'll have whatever you're having."

Marcus moved behind the bar in the cabana and before he made the drinks he positioned his cell phone on the bar and called Jeremy. Marcus filled two tall glasses with ice and tequila and squeezed a generous amount of lime juice into each one before returning to the lounge chair and handing Jessica her drink.

Jeremy answered the video conference request on his phone and watched as someone passed in front of the camera before disappearing, leaving just an empty room. In the foreground, Jeremy could see a bottle of tequila and could just barely make out a bed at the far end of the dimly lit room. Not knowing what to make of it he sat down on his bed and watched the streaming video, waiting for something to happen.

Marcus and Jessica again sat in silence while he watched her down her drink much faster than he expected. Marcus didn't hesitate when he heard the ice jingling in her empty glass.

"Would you like another drink Jessica?"

"Sure, that was good Marcus. Thanks."

Marcus made sure that he touched her hand as she handed him her empty glass. While mixing her drink he saw Jessica standing in the open doorway of the cabana. Her blond hair fell around her shoulders and the bright sun beating down on her left little to the imagination when combined with her thin jumper. Marcus stepped towards her and handed her the glass. He then moved to the doorway and untied the curtains letting them fall into place and giving then another layer of privacy. The entrance was now obscured by a thin sheet of fabric that was nearly transparent. It was enough that you couldn't tell who was in the cabana, but you could clearly see their silhouettes.

When Marcus turned back to Jessica he saw that she was well into her second tequila and had placed the half empty glass on the bar. He knew that there was nothing stopping him anymore.

Jeremy watched in shock as his mother appeared in front of the camera. He couldn't see her face, but he recognized the outfit that she had worn on the beach earlier. He watched her gulp down most of a full glass of what he suspected was tequila before setting the glass down.

Marcus swooped in to Jessica like an animal chasing its prey. His right hand wrapped around her waist and his left hand pulled her face towards his. She fell into his arms as he pulled her body into his. Their bodies, hot from the sun, crashed into each other as they kissed. Jessica knew that there was no turning back and was prepared to give herself to her young lover. She felt as anxious as a young virgin on prom night.

Marcus broke their kiss and took a step back. Jeremy watched as his friend slowly unbuttoned his mother's jumper exposing her perfect breasts as the thin material first parted to reveal her tan skin and then fell to the floor. His mother now stood in front of the camera wearing nothing but her bikini bottom. Jeremy couldn't help himself anymore; he stripped off his shorts and positioned himself in his bed with his phone propped up so that he could watch his friend fuck his mother while he stroked his cock. He grabbed a bottle of body lotion and started pounding his meat while Marcus led his mother to the bed. The camera was positioned so that it was facing the side of the bed leaving him with a clear shot of the action.

"Have you ever had a body shot Jessica?"

Still reeling from the sheer magnitude of what she was doing she looked into Marcus's eyes and said no.

"Follow me."

Marcus led her to the bed and positioned her in the middle with her knees hanging off of the edge. Jeremy continued stroking his cock while watching Marcus hook his fingers into the sides of his mother's bikini and slid it off her legs.

"Ok, this is how it works. You need to be very still, ok?"

"Ok."

"I'm going to pour some tequila into your belly button and then I'll drink it out."

"What about the salt and lime?" She asked.

"Don't you worry about a thing." Marcus grabbed the necessary items from the bar and first squeezed a little lime juice between Jessica's breasts before sprinkling some salt. Then he leaned forward and pushed the lime wedge into her mouth. He finished the set up by pouring a little tequila onto her quivering belly. After putting the bottle down he leaned up and licked her chest and then lapped up the tequila before finally bringing his mouth to hers and lowering his half naked body against her.

He reveled in the feeling of her soft breast pressing against his bare chest while he sucked on the lime. After spitting it to the side he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her. Jessica could feel the heat of his crotch against hers. She spread her legs further apart so that she could feel his hard cock pressing against her wet pussy.

"How was that?" Marcus asked after pulling his head up for air.

"Mmmmmm....." Was all she managed to get out.

"Do you want another one?"

Jessica could only nod in response.

Jeremy was furiously pumping his fist up and down as he watched his friend lift his body up off his mother's naked frame and set up another body shot. This time he didn't bother with the lime and handed the bottle to her. He instructed her on how to pour it slowly and after again burying his face between her breasts he eagerly lapped up the brown liquor. Jessica slowly poured the liquor onto her body while her young stud worked hard trying to lick up every ounce. She let the bottle drift down until she was pouring it below her belly button and across her soaking wet pussy.

The feeling of the cold liquid against her hot pussy was quickly replaced by his hungry mouth as he didn't skip a beat and pushed his face against the older woman's tequila soaked pussy. He licked up every drop of liquor before he pushed his tongue past her lips and into her hot opening.

Jeremy felt himself getting close to climax while watching his own mother get her pussy eaten out by his friend. He knew it was wrong to watch his mother like this, but he couldn't help himself. She was no longer just his mother to him. She was now a hot MILF that he was desperate to fuck. The sight of her naked body writhing in pleasure was too much for him and he came all over his chest while listening to his mother's moans.

"Oh yes Marcus. Fuck me with your mouth."

Marcus moved his head vigorously from side to side while he aggressively fucked her with his tongue. He gripped onto her thighs, pulling her into him, while tasting her cream. Jessica grabbed onto his hair and nearly suffocated him while holding his face against her pussy. She was experiencing her biggest orgasm in years and didn't want it to ever end. Marcus slowly continued to lick and suck on her while she slowly calmed down. Panting heavily, Jessica rolled off of the bed and stood up.

"Your turn."

She pulled him up and pushed his shorts to the ground before pushing him down onto the bed. She took a lime wedge and squeezed it onto the tip of his cock and then coated it with salt. She then place the lime wedge between his lips and then poured tequila onto his chest. Jeremy watched in shock as his mother wrapped her lips around the tip of Marcus's cock and then swallowed his entire hard shaft into her mouth. His mother's head bobbed up and down for a moment before she finally pulled her mouth off of his cock and lowered her face to his stomach. She happily licked up what little liquor remained on his body and then crawled up his body until she could take the lime into her mouth. Straddling the young man with the lime in her mouth she could feel the tip of his hard cock pressed against the soft flesh of her aching pussy. She put her hands on his chest and Jeremy watched his mother slowly lower herself on his cock.

"Ohhhhh....." She cried as the lime fell to the floor.

Seeing his mother filled with his friend's cock for the first time finally caused him to realize that she really was going to fuck him. Without realizing it, a wave of incredible jealousy ripped through his body. He had to have her for himself. He reached for the phone with his cum covered hand and dialed the front desk. He continued to watch his mother ride Marcus's cock while waiting to get patched through to her cabana. He heard the phone ringing through the video and saw her freeze with his cock still buried deep between her legs.

"....yes...." She said between heavy breaths.

"Mom?"

She tried to compose herself.

"Is everything ok? You don't sound so good."

With the phone to her ear she sat upright while continuing to grind her hips into Marcus while she tried to respond.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just... uhhh... a little out of breath from swimming. ahhhhh." She let out another moan into the phone.

Jeremy felt his cock growing again as he heard the lust in her voice while she fucked him.

"I just called to let you know that I'm heading down to join you for a little while."

"You're what?" She blurted out.

"I feel bad that we haven't spent much time together. I'll be right there." He hung up the phone before she could try to talk him out of it.

Jeremy watched the little screen on his phone as his panicked mother rolled off of Marcus. He pleaded with her but she insisted that he leave right away. Moments later the screen went blank.

On his way down to the cabana, Jeremy ran into Marcus.

"What happened? Why did you split like that?"

Still out of breath he replied.

"Her fucking son called and cock blocked me! That MILF is so fucking hot, I can't believe it."

"It's too bad you're leaving soon, I guess you won't be getting another shot at her."

"Yeah, well I hope somebody ends up fucking that tight little pussy of hers. That chick is ready to party."

"I'll see if I can't finish what you started Marcus."

"Make me proud Jeremy. Just get her drunk and she will do anything you want, trust me. I gotta fly, I'll call you sometime. Good luck."

Jeremy suspected that the only cabana with its curtain drawn was the one that his mother was getting fucked in only minutes earlier. He nervously approached the cabana and pushed the thin curtain apart.

"Mom?" He said tentatively as he pushed his head into her love tent. Jeremy was struck by the thick smell of sex that hung in the air. He immediately recognized the scent of his mother's wet pussy from when Marcus had shoved his fingers in his face after fingering her in her room.

After waiting a moment and not getting a reply, Jeremy walked into the cabana and found his mother lying on the bed. She had put her bikini back on, but had apparently fallen asleep while waiting for him to come down. Though she was still awake, she couldn't bring herself to face her son after what she had just done so she pretended to be asleep. Through slits in her eyelids she saw her son standing in the doorway of the cabana and for the first time she noticed how muscular his young body was. She felt an instant pang of guilt at the passing sexual thought of her son.

Jeremy approached the bed and stood over his mother's sleeping body. Images of Marcus's face buried between her legs flashed through his mind as he looked down at her. He knew that he would never be able to look at her the same way again.

Jeremy leaned forward and shook his mother hard enough to be confident that she was passed out. He then lowered his face to her crotch and examined the scene of the crime. Jessica could no longer see him and wondered where he had gone.

Her sweet aroma filled his senses as he moved his face to within an inch of her bikini. He carefully examined the outline of her pussy lips pressing against the light blue fabric, the outline of her pubic hairs and the thin layer of sweat that covered her thighs. His warm breath against her bare skin caught her off guard and caused her to stir which pushed her crotch up high enough that it bumped against his mouth before she settled down again.

She couldn't believe that she had just pushed her pussy into her son's face. Jeremy wanted to jump on top of her and fuck her right then and there, but he knew that he had to wait.

She couldn't wait for him to leave. Her heart was pounding in her chest and between her heightened state of arousal and the tequila she realized that she was starting to have sexual thoughts about her own son. She was horny and confused, not a good combination for a drunk woman.

Jeremy continued to breathe on her bare thigh, hoping to make her push her pussy into his face again. Jessica felt every breath of his cascading down her thigh and across her crotch. She needed a cock inside of her, but she didn't know how she would get one.

After a few minutes, Jeremy decided that he should let her sleep it off and went back up to his room to wait for dinner. As soon as he got to his room he stripped off his clothes and jerked off again thinking about fucking his mother.

Jessica too needed relief and as soon as Jeremy left she buried her hand between her legs and rubbed herself while her thoughts bounced between Marcus and Jeremy. After cumming again she drifted off to sleep.

After a few hours she collected herself and headed back to her room. Her husband wanted to have an early dinner and sent her to check on Jeremy as soon as she got to the room. By now she had put her thin jumper back on over her bikini and knocked on her son's door. He let her in and they both tried to pretend that nothing had happened in the tent earlier.

Jessica was still groggy and partially drunk from earlier and poured herself a glass of water while she asked Jeremy how long he needed to be ready for dinner. As they talked, he walked into the bedroom and she wandered over to the balcony, where she recognized the towel that she saw from the beach earlier in the day.

"Jeremy?"

"Yeah mom."

"That friend of yours."

"Yeah, what about him?"

"What is his name?"

"Marcus, why?"

She froze. Now she knew who the other shadow was. Her son had watched her masturbating on the beach, and that explained why he had practically buried his face into her crotch earlier.

"No reason..." Her thoughts drifted off as she stared down at the nude beach.

"I haven't seen much of him lately though" He thought about telling her that he left already, but he didn't want to disappoint her. He figured that if she thought there was a chance that she could meet Marcus again later in the night that she would not only dress in a sexier outfit for dinner but that she would spend the night horny thinking about fucking him.

"Why not?"

"He met a girl."

"Is that right, I guess everyone is entitled to a little vacation romance."

"Whatever mom."

"Have you met her? What's she like?" She pried to see if he talked about her.

"I haven't met her, but he told me all about her."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Well, I know she's older than him."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Not at all. Have you seen some of the older women walking around here wearing next to nothing?"

"Did he say anything else?" She kept fishing for compliments.

"He said she is gorgeous and has a great personality and..." Jeremy stopped in mid sentence.

"And?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"You can't stop now." She had to hear everything.

"Ok, well he said that not only is her pussy as wet and sweet as a ripe peach but it's also the tightest one that he ever fucked."

"Jeremy!" His mother said in mock disapproval while basking in the moment knowing that a hot young man would use such vulgar language to describe her. Jessica's pussy was aching for his cock again.

"You said you wanted to hear everything."

"Get yourself ready for dinner. We'll pick you up in 30 minutes."

Jessica left his room and took a long shower before getting dressed for her next encounter with Marcus. This time she was prepared to fuck him once and for all with no interruptions. Jessica wore a green silk wrap around dress that tied together in the front above her waist. The dress was the shortest one she owned, coming down to her mid thigh, and the slit in the front offered a tantalizing peek of her inner thighs with every step that she made. Underneath her dress she wore a sheer lace bra and matching string bikini panties that were held up by a loose bow on either hip. To finish off the outfit she wore a pair of open-toed five inch black high heels.

Jessica couldn't stop herself from fantasizing about Marcus while she was getting ready for dinner and more than once she had to sneak into the bathroom to slip her hand into her panties and relieve some of her pent up sexual energy. By the time she was finally ready for dinner her panties were already soaked from her juices.

Jeremy's parents met him at his room and they all went down to the restaurant together. Jeremy sat next to his mother at dinner and was sure that he could smell her wet pussy the entire time. At one point he even dropped his napkin under the table just so that he could get his face closer to her lap and take in her aroma. He knew that she was still horny from when he interrupted her earlier and he spent the entire meal strategizing about how best to take advantage of her. In the meantime, he made sure to keep his mother's wine glass full.

After dinner, Jessica's husband Mike announced that he was tired and planned on retiring for the night just as she had hoped. Jessica mentioned to Jeremy that there was going to be a bonfire at the beach, trying to keep him far from the nightclub where she hoped to see Marcus again. The three of them left for their own nightly activities after their meal, but Jeremy had no intention of letting his mother out of his sight. He knew that she was horny, and with Marcus gone she would be lonely too, and just had to wait until she had a few more drinks before he broke the news to her about Marcus to set his trap.